Dedicated Sera Thread

silvermistshadow

Jun 30, 2016
So, how does one go about getting a full sub Sera to impregnate Steele? I can get her pregnant just fine, but just about every scene involving Sera's dick doesn't let me let her cum inside at all.

moobere

May 19, 2017
So, how does one go about getting a full sub Sera to impregnate Steele? I can get her pregnant just fine, but just about every scene involving Sera's dick doesn't let me let her cum inside at all.
I think this confirms that its either.
1. Bugged
or 2. Hella hard 2 proc

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
If you want to impregnate Sub-Sera you have to allow her into your bed.
To do so, you have to eject everyone else from your bed and then go to sleep.
If you sleep alone she sometimes comes in to ask to join you.
She wil fuck you awake at the next morning...

Reactions: Xanfaus

moobere

May 19, 2017
If you want to impregnate Sub-Sera you have to allow her into your bed.
To do so, you have to eject everyone else from your bed and then go to sleep.
If you sleep alone she sometimes comes in to ask to join you.
She wil fuck you awake at the next morning...
There is a scene variation for "Ride her" that ends with her cumming inside of you, This variation is next to impossible too proc.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
So my side project this month is to give Sub Sera some much needed polish. Here is what I'm intending on doing:

* A pitch vaginal scene that doesn't require two dicks
* Some reverse cowgirl action when you sleep with her at your feet
* Working with a coder to iron out a couple of problems, e.g. make it easier for her to impregnate you.

If there's something about sub Sera in her final state that irks you, now is the time to speak up! This'll probably be the last time I do anything with her. I'm certain there's at least one other longstanding issue which people constantly bring up that I'm forgetting here.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
So my side project this month is to give Sub Sera some much needed polish. Here is what I'm intending on doing:

* Working with a coder to iron out a couple of problems, e.g. make it easier for her to impregnate you.

If there's something about sub Sera in her final state that irks you, now is the time to speak up! This'll probably be the last time I do anything with her. I'm certain there's at least one other longstanding issue which people constantly bring up that I'm forgetting here.

Get an option to disable that one prank that fucks up your skincolour? All the other pranks are okay, but that one is insanely annoying for anyone who has spent a lot of time getting their Steele perfect

DeadEyesSee

Sep 22, 2018

<3 any new Sub-Sera content is highly appreciated

also maybe make it possible to reactivate the colar/sterilax from the colar ... or did I just not unlock that yet?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
also maybe make it possible to reactivate the colar/sterilax from the colar ... or did I just not unlock that yet?

That was what I was trying to remember, thank you! Turning her sterilex back on is definitely going on the list.

Get an option to disable that one prank that fucks up your skincolour? All the other pranks are okay, but that one is insanely annoying for anyone who has spent a lot of time getting their Steele perfect

Hmm. I quite like that one purely because it is a prank that hits most Steeles where it hurts. I might do a thing where after it happens the first time you can subsequently dodge it with an average Intelligence roll.

Reactions: DeadEyesSee

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Hmm. I quite like that one purely because it is a prank that hits most Steeles where it hurts. I might do a thing where after it happens the first time you can subsequently dodge it with an average Intelligence roll.

Yeah, that's why it's a terrible prank though; it hits where it *hurts*. If one party is left pissed after the prank has been activated, it isn't a good prank

Regardless, having the option that it doesn't repeats would be greatly appreciated!

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Maybe make the prank a temporary debuff instead of a permanent change that lasts a few days? I feel like that's more in line with a prank than the original intention was. I feel that would make a lot of players more happy with the character. I'll be honest that I've avoided Sera outside of her vendor usages purely because of this prank myself because it felt more like a punishment for having her than a funny downside. No one likes to have to savescum to get your perfect Steele back, especially when a lot of us went through that process just to get there. Just usually not a great idea to gate decent content behind a random punishment, generally not good game design. Other than that though, I generally like Sera even though sub/dom content isn't usually my thing.

DreamBlade

Mar 23, 2016
Nonesuch said:
That was what I was trying to remember, thank you! Turning her sterilex back on is definitely going on the list.

I noticed during sex, if Steele is pregnant with her baby, while she's fucking Steele, Sera will mention a few lines about "carrying my demon babies."

However, I'm not noticing Sera mention anything about carrying Steele's babies when Steele gets Sera pregnant. The only acknowledgement by the game is in the Appearance thing there it mentions a subtle curve to her stomach.

I haven't played that game long enough to note if Sera's appearance changes when pregnant. I think she (or Steele) should mention it during sex just like Sera does at Steele. If Sera is pregnant with Steele's babies, Sera should mention it when fucking or being fucked by Steele in the morning.

Also, after they've agreed to pregnancies and such, I think in the normal Sex menu, there should be an option for standard sex besides the whole forced thing. I mean at that point in the story it seems they both agree to be parents and such and it kind of doesn't make sense that they go at it only in the morning and that the regular sex menu doesn't have an option for non-sub/dom activity.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Also, after they've agreed to pregnancies and such, I think in the normal Sex menu, there should be an option for standard sex besides the whole forced thing. I mean at that point in the story it seems they both agree to be parents and such and it kind of doesn't make sense that they go at it only in the morning and that the regular sex menu doesn't have an option for non-sub/dom activity.
That doesn't really make sense though. She's not into non-D/s sex, and making babies doesn't change that.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
how do you even make babies? the only vaginal option i see is with two dicks and i only have one

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
how do you even make babies? the only vaginal option i see is with two dicks and i only have one
The only way with 1 dick is to let her sleep with you and get the cowgirl morning sex scene

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Penis, Count: 2
* Testicle, Count: 2, Furred, Metallic Black
* Testicle, Size: 5 1/8” across, 1’ 4” around, each
* Testicle, Volume: 1133.47 mLs, each
* Testicle, Weight: 2.033 lbs, total
* Penis, Virginity: Taken
* Penis, Weight: 5.446 lbs, total
* Cum, Type: Cum
* Cum, Capacity: 0 %
* Cum, Quantity Modifier: 6775 %
* Cum, Current Internal: 0 mLs
* Cum, Probable Ejaculation: 300 mLs
* Cum, Max: 228608 mLs
* Refractory Rate: 250 %
* Virility: 1265 %
* Virility, Speed Modifier: 100 %
First Penis
* Type: Knotted, Ribbed, Tapered, Nubby, Sheathed, Glowing Ember, Gryvain
* Length, Flaccid: 3 1/2”
* Length, Current: 10 7/16”
* Length, Erect: 1’ 2”
* Thickness: 2 1/2”
* Thickness, Ratio Modifier: 105 %
* Knot Thickness: 3 11/16”
* Volume: 48.06 cubic inches
* Capacity: 40.05 cubic inches
* Weight: 3.322 lbs
Second Penis
* Type: Knotted, Ribbed, Tapered, Sheathed, Nubby, Glowing Ember, Gryvain
* Length, Flaccid: 3”
* Length, Current: 9”
* Length, Erect: 1’
* Thickness: 2”
* Thickness, Ratio Modifier: 100 %
* Knot Thickness: 3”
* Volume: 27.49 cubic inches
* Capacity: 22.908 cubic inches
* Weight: 2.125 lbs
Female Organs
* Vagina, Count: 1
* Clitoris, Count: 12
* Clitoris, Length: 0.3 in, each
* Vagina, Virginity: Taken
* Girlcum, Type: Girl Cum
* Girlcum, Quantity Modifier: 100 %
* Girlcum, Probable Ejaculation: 710 mLs
* Fertility: 300 %
* Fertility, Speed Modifier: 300 %
* Fertility, Quantity Modifier: 100 %
Vagina
* Type: Nubby, Glowing Ember, Gryvain
* Hymen: Virgin
* Capacity: 360 cubic inches
* Looseness Level: 1
* Wetness Level: 5, Squirter
* Clitoris: 12
* Clitoris, Weight: 0.045 lbs, total
I plan on increasing her fertility some more with the bunny ears cause its a little low for me.

Reactions: Crablord

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Personally, I'd love it if you could let sub-Sera sleep in your bed regularly, at least for the duration of either her or Steele's pregnancy, as an additional means to be sweet to each other for a little while when nobody's looking and nobody has to keep up appearances in any way, shape or form. And in that same vein, Dom Sera getting a gentle preg-sex scene with the PC would also be very appreciated (unless she already has one and I simply forgot?)

Other than that, the only thing I'd love to see would be a fully female Dom Sera. There's way too few femdoms in the game as is, but I realize she'd never get rid of her dick voluntarily.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Other than that, the only thing I'd love to see would be a fully female Dom Sera. There's way too few femdoms in the game as is, but I realize she'd never get rid of her dick voluntarily.

Dom Sera equates having a big dick to being dominant. Seems she has ever since she modded herself up back in school.

Reactions: ShySquare

Sorfin

May 29, 2018
I'd second the idea for a normal sleep scene with sub-Sera after you've progressed all the way with her submission. In honesty, I'd kind of like to see that combo'd with a 'punishment' scene that's just a totally mundane, saccarine outing with her that hits all the rom-com cliche stuff that'd drive her insane (mandatory hand - holding, sharing a god damn ice cream cone...etc.), then wraps up with unlocking a 'normal' sleep option. I'm sure that's a lot more than what you're looking for, I'd just like to see something that'd kind of bookend that character route - we get glimpses of vulnerability with her that I'd like to see expanded a slight amount (without compromising her character overall) if she's not going to get any more additions. Cheers.

Reactions: Darkmuramasa

DeadEyesSee

Sep 22, 2018
what are the chances of the cowgirl scene?

Once you have Sera sleeping in your bed you could just spam sleep and sooner or later it will happen. She also seems to get pregnant pretty quickly (I should mention I haven't messed with my verility at all) though I think it takes some time untill you can notice (few days).

Last edited:

Droxzyn

Sep 27, 2018
Florida, United States

I am a bit late but I believe it was originally your intent to alter minor things about her appearance at Vava Groom like whether or not she has a penis and how big it is or her skin color.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
It was originally my intent to have Sera take you to Vava Groom but what can ya do.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Lot of replies. Try and get through as many of them as I can:

However, I'm not noticing Sera mention anything about carrying Steele's babies when Steele gets Sera pregnant. The only acknowledgement by the game is in the Appearance thing there it mentions a subtle curve to her stomach.

She gets more pregnant than that. It's just once she's really far gone she demands to be taken to Tavros.

The only way with 1 dick is to let her sleep with you and get the cowgirl morning sex scene

I'm not sure where people are getting the idea she has a cowgirl morning sex scene. She has a dommy side-by-side cockmilking scene, but not one if you decide she should sub. Unless one was added without my knowledge?

In honesty, I'd kind of like to see that combo'd with a 'punishment' scene that's just a totally mundane, saccarine outing with her...

That's a nice idea, but a bit beyond the scope of this project honestly.

I am a bit late but I believe it was originally your intent to alter minor things about her appearance at Vava Groom like whether or not she has a penis and how big it is or her skin color.

I very much want to get back to Vava Groom as a separate project. Taking both variants of Sera there will definitely be on the agenda.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
I'm not sure where people are getting the idea she has a cowgirl morning sex scene. She has a dommy side-by-side cockmilking scene, but not one if you decide she should sub. Unless one was added without my knowledge?
When she's subbed and you let her sleep with you rather than making her sleep at the foot of the bed, she can have one of 3 scenes when you wake. There's the normal no sex scene, and then one where she rides you and one where she fucks you.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
When she's subbed and you let her sleep with you rather than making her sleep at the foot of the bed, she can have one of 3 scenes when you wake. There's the normal no sex scene, and then one where she rides you and one where she fucks you.

Right, but that 'riding' scene is one in which she's domming you; you access it by having her sleep by you. I want to write a vaginal in-bed scene where the PC is on top.

Reactions: Darkpheonix