Dedicated Sera Thread

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
What exactly are you asking? How to impregnate her? If the impregnate button is greyed out, you're missing something.

Is her Obedience maxed out at 80%(should be if she's a merchant)? Have you gone through all her talk options? When you clicked the impregnate button, did you choose Desire? (if she's a merchant, she'll just sneer at Steele)

DiscoSte21

May 27, 2018
What exactly are you asking? How to impregnate her? If the impregnate button is greyed out, you're missing something.

Is her Obedience maxed out at 80%(should be if she's a merchant)? Have you gone through all her talk options? When you clicked the impregnate button, did you choose Desire? (if she's a merchant, she'll just sneer at Steele)

Sorry i should have said, yes her obedience is maxed out and yes all her talk options are exhausted, there is no impregnate option at all but like i said i am using the phone version so it could just be that.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Weird. You're using the most recent game version right?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I'd suggest filing a bug report with a copy of the save.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
I know this was probably asked before once but can you impregnate Sera after you convinced her she should just be a slut?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
You should be able to.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I know this was probably asked before once but can you impregnate Sera after you convinced her she should just be a slut?

Yes, but you have to pick Desire to convince her.

stephencraft

May 26, 2016
I'm having an issue where I cannot get Sera to become a merchant on my ship. I have her obedience maxed out and have tried talking to her for all her options but no matter what I try I can't get the far right dialogue option in her talk menu to unlock. I have had her as a merchant for a few older characters in the past but for my new character I can't get it to unlock.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Weird... once her obedience is maxxed and you use all her talk options you should be able to talk to her about her ambition.

You might have to post your save file in the bug reports forum.

stephencraft

May 26, 2016
Yeah I was hoping I was just doing something wrong but if i'm bugged out somehow then i'm gonna have to try that out.

stephencraft

May 26, 2016
Well after some time I came back to my save and decided to bring in the aid of my good friend the tits editor and after resetting everything to do with sera and going through her whole quest from the beginning her ambition dialogue has become available. I'm glad I got it to work but i'm still curious what caused it to bug out the first time around although I guess it doesn't matter in the end.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Well after some time I came back to my save and decided to bring in the aid of my good friend the tits editor and after resetting everything to do with sera and going through her whole quest from the beginning her ambition dialogue has become available. I'm glad I got it to work but i'm still curious what caused it to bug out the first time around although I guess it doesn't matter in the end.

You might have set up Sera as a trophy slut last time and not realized it.

Noxilah

Jun 16, 2018
Tavros Station
Hey guys. I myself am having problems with Sera. I'm a sub and she's my mistress, and I've completed the Disco 3000 quest with a good outcome, and talked to her about it. After I begged to be impregnated however, and came back after the next 24 hours, she still says to "come back tomorrow". I've waited several days, even gone of and done other stuff, but no matter what, she still says to come back tomorrow.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Hey guys. I myself am having problems with Sera. I'm a sub and she's my mistress, and I've completed the Disco 3000 quest with a good outcome, and talked to her about it. After I begged to be impregnated however, and came back after the next 24 hours, she still says to "come back tomorrow". I've waited several days, even gone of and done other stuff, but no matter what, she still says to come back tomorrow.

Sounds like a bug, although not one I've encountered before. Have you got a pussy? If so, chuck your save file into a bug report.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Did you bring her Breeders blliss or Piraspien(however you spell it)?

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
I recently got Sera to the impregnate stage and chose 'responsibility' but now i can't fuck her. actually the only time i fucked her was when i got that scene after getting her submissive. can somebody help me?

facts:
I chopped her dick off
her submission is at 80%
I let her open a business

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I recently got Sera to the impregnate stage and chose 'responsibility' but now i can't fuck her. actually the only time i fucked her was when i got that scene after getting her submissive. can somebody help me?

facts:
I chopped her dick off
her submission is at 80%
I let her open a business

There's LITERALLY no sex options? Post a bug report with the file in the Bug Report forums.

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
There's LITERALLY no sex options? Post a bug report with the file in the Bug Report forums.

No to be a bit more precise, I can't figure out how to put my dick into her vagina the only options are

cunt tease, butt fuck, and tit fuck.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
No to be a bit more precise, I can't figure out how to put my dick into her vagina the only options are

cunt tease, butt fuck, and tit fuck.

You can grow another dick (Virection Pill, make sure to save before you use it!) for double penetration. Or you can have Sera sleep with you on the ship. To get her to sleep with you, nobody else can be sharing your bed.

Reactions: Mad Dog

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
You can grow another dick (Virection Pill, make sure to save before you use it!) for double penetration. Or you can have Sera sleep with you on the ship. To get her to sleep with you, nobody else can be sharing your bed.

thanks i'll test it out.

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018

For the first one I can't get Sera to sleep with me and secondly how would i get rid of that second dick?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
thanks i'll test it out.

Oh and if you don't wanna wait 30 in game days to find out if Sera is pregnant go to Codex>Stats>Encounters>Tavros and scroll down to The Dark Chrysalis. It'll let you know if Sera is knocked up and how many days she's been preggers.

If you want to get rid of a dick, you can go see Doctor Lash on Tarkus... he removes one of his choice though.

If there are any tfs for it... I forget. :x

Reactions: Mad Dog

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
thanks
Oh and if you don't wanna wait 30 in game days to find out if Sera is pregnant go to Codex>Stats>Encounters>Tavros and scroll down to The Dark Chrysalis. It'll let you know if Sera is knocked up and how many days she's been preggers.

If you want to get rid of a dick, you can go see Doctor Lash on Tarkus... he removes one of his choice though.

If there are any tfs for it... I forget. :x

thanks

Azrael9986

Jun 13, 2018
I gotta be honest at first i hated Sera. mostly because she was nasty for no reason acted spoiled and stuck up. but once i got to know the character i realized it was just character flaws and from her up bringing. not really just a two D character. the more you read about her past the more you realize she just put too much into flipping her parents the bird and making herself happy with no one to temper that with being responsible.

shes a well fleshed out character i rather enjoy the semi tamed but will bite you in the ass if you give her space to do so. she can be a bitch but has little moments of softness poke though the gaps. not just oh i changed. she actually fights the change but at the same time kinda likes having someone actually care about her enough to make her succeed. her terror over kids then being too damn stubborn to let you challenging her to not have them is kinda cute to me.

I don't know why but she just pulls me to her like a lot of the work you do. I like the complexity and how she almost seems to contradict herself between her words and actions. lots of the little bits here and there i enjoy a lot.

Pokemonique

May 28, 2018
Sera is by far my favorite girl in the game. It's probably because I'm vanilla as hell, she's human, I love demon aesthetics and she's snarky. She's got just enough bite to be endearing even when you subdue her. She's relatable, as I grew up with choice religious people around me in my family. It's clear that she's extremely passionate about her mod work, and that's highly respectable. She has some of the best character development in the game, as she retains her rough charm yet learns to interact with her customers nicely if you make her a merchant on your ship.

You've done wonderful things with Sera, Nonesuch, and I commend you for it. Now, I have to go back to trying to make my Steele's lips a normal color instead of neon yellow after some Seranigans involving RainbowTox and the ship's showers...

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Thank you, both of you. Those are both quite thoughtful reviews. I doubt I'll be in a position to create a character as expansive as her again, so it's nice to see people really enjoy her.

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
Thank you, both of you. Those are both quite thoughtful reviews. I doubt I'll be in a position to create a character as expansive as her again, so it's nice to see people really enjoy her.

Since they were talking about sub-route Sera, I would like to throw in my appreciation for dom Sera. When you have a character that is cold at first but eventually warms up it's rare to see that progression portrayed in a well-paced and subtle fashion. So, congratulations.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
I too enjoy Dom Sera (to the point I outright refuse to go sub Sera), for me it's the trust that she builds for Steele as she attempts to deal with her problems. It's those small moments where she's confiding in you that shows not just how she's grown on you, but how you've grown on her. I'd give her my award for the most developed dom.

Last edited: