Dedicated Sera Thread

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
So with the 0.7.126 update they added stuff to potentially support chastity. I remember this came up earlier in this thread and I can't remember if it was in Sara's dom or sub path or both.But I remember it was brought up to put one of them in chastity. I think it was for the PC to put Sara in a cock cage, any plan to implement something like this now?

Not really.

1) I'm kinda done with sub Sera now. I could keep doing content with her until the cows come home, but at some point you've got to draw the line. The only thing I really want to do with her now is make it easier to impregnate her.

2) A more general point about chastity - note the bit where Fen said he'd want about 20 scenes to justify having it as a proper thing in the game. We can't just start throwing the odd chastity event in here and there, it either has to be a tightly controlled event (e.g. Sera's party) or as part of a big drive of content to make it worth the code headache it will give Fen properly supporting it. He's mad enough at me as is about the Cundarian without me throwing more one-off status stuff like that at him.

Reactions: lego69lego

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
If it's a tightly controlled event then we didn't really need support.

Also Cryptic, NPCs don't need support, they can have chastity from the instant you start writing them.

Reactions: ShySquare

CrypticMind

Feb 22, 2017
If it's a tightly controlled event then we didn't really need support.

Also Cryptic, NPCs don't need support, they can have chastity from the instant you start writing them.

It's more of the fact that Sara is my favorite NPC, and I've been wanting a chastity scene with her since it was mentioned. Experiencing it in ether the Dom or Sub path would have been fine, it was just something I would have liked to have seen. But if its something that never comes to fruition because it's to much work than i'm not gonna be too hurt about it. The content that is already there for Sara is great and I wont go around asking for more content if it's something Nonesuch doesn't want to do it, and I'm not a good enough writer to tackle something like that and make it interesting to read through. So it was mostly just my curiosity wanting to see if there were any plans for it.

Reactions: Nonesuch

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
So, how do I take Sera's Collar off so I can give it a blow job? I can't seem to find the option anywhere.

You want to give her collar a blow job? o_O:confused:

You might wanna reword that a little.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Collar was an excellent idea, and gives me ideas for So.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
You literally can give her collar a blowjob.

I forget exactly where the option to take the collar off is - I haven't played/tested it in a while - but it should be in there somewhere.

Oh Dom Sera's collar that she gives the player, I thought he meant the collar that Sera wears as the players slave. Was confused since slave Sera's collar was a mostly normal looking collar.

Been so long since I'd touched Dom Sera's content that I forgot that was even a thing.

Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

golabki

Dec 13, 2015
For some reason Sera's alternate riding scene (the one that should happen after talking about pregnancy and stuff) just never procs. On any of my characters.

I've read some stuff about toggling her sterilex pump off in the codex, but nothing like that is showing (afaik the only thing close to something like that I've ever seen propping up on my codex is Emmy's remote control.) I've also checked on TiTsEd as well and her SERA_TALKS_IMPREGNATE flag is set to 2 so I just don't know what's wrong.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
@golabki her obedience is totally maxed right?

Bouncer

May 23, 2017
Speaking of pregnancy and sera. I wanted to know if there is a way to see how far along she is in her pregnancy. I tried looking in the codex log but it only shows her obedience level and days her shop has been open.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
@golabki I have no idea then. :/

@Bouncer it's in the codex, but it's in encounters> Tavros > The Dark Chrysalis. She'll also start to sport a baby bump in her appearance page after 30 days... I think.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Is there any way from stopping Sera to recolour Steele?
It is possible to Change Hair, Skin and Eyecolour back to something normal (on expense of ones ears), but chaning Scalecolours is currently a pain in the ass...
This special little action of her is why i do not take her into the crew...

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Well, The Slaves of my Steele got the chance to pay of their debt, and half of them does that sucessfully, while the other half did decide to get a even bigger loan to gain a reliable source of income before paying herself out. If she ever decided to do so.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Is there any way from stopping Sera to recolour Steele?
It is possible to Change Hair, Skin and Eyecolour back to something normal (on expense of ones ears), but chaning Scalecolours is currently a pain in the ass...
This special little action of her is why i do not take her into the crew...

Pickmentation doesn't work on scales? It is rather pricey though. That's the only prank that Sera pulls that really gets under my skin. That's the only time I take her to Tavros for a little walk...

Reactions: Nonesuch

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Pickmentation doesn't work on scales? It is rather pricey though. That's the only prank that Sera pulls that really gets under my skin. That's the only time I take her to Tavros for a little walk...
I just tested it, It seems to be locked to Skin-Only, at least on my Naga...

So, we got a Iteam that solves Skin-prolems and a shop that solves everything Hair-related...
That leaves eigther the need to fix Pickmentation for Scales and the need for some form of Transformative Contact-lences.
Later would propably very easy to write, thinkg about it. Eyes are only type & colour, afterall.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I could have sworn there was a TF that worked on scale colors and I tried that before I got Pickmentation... lemme wiki walk real quick...

Darn it, the penis has it's own category but skin doesn't?

Sogen

Oct 4, 2017
I could have sworn there was a TF that worked on scale colors and I tried that before I got Pickmentation... lemme wiki walk real quick...

Darn it, the penis has it's own category but skin doesn't?
Which is funny because skin, fur, and scale color do have their own categories in the save editor. Speaking of, you might want to try that.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Seriously, this is why the Rainbowtox in the shower is the best and most evil prank Sera pulls...

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Which is funny because skin, fur, and scale color do have their own categories in the save editor. Speaking of, you might want to try that.
Haveing to go to the saveeditor is a kinda scumy way to solve that problem, and while i am not above doing just that, it stops all my non-edited runs from even considering to pick her up. And haveing to get out TiTsEd after every second shower is also not very convinient...
Seriously, this is why the Rainbowtox in the shower is the best and most evil prank Sera pulls...
She is a greater danger to Steele as a sub then she ever was as a dom. But fuck it, for that she is going to stay on Travos.
The shop is not the trouble worth, at least for any of my scaled Steeles. My Goo one, on the other hand, sees it not even as a mild inconvinience.
But I have to say, Nonesuch, you may be the devil incarneated, but not even you could have come up with this on purpose! I am sure of that!

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Unless RNGesus hates you, or you shower very rarely, you shouldn't get pranked that often.

But yeah, a scale coloring item (or an edit to existing content to allow for scale coloration) would be lovely.

Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Unless RNGesus hates you, or you shower very rarely, you shouldn't get pranked that often.

But yeah, a scale coloring item (or an edit to existing content to allow for scale coloration) would be lovely.

If you set her up as a trophy slut, those pranks come out quite often...