Dedicated Sera Thread

vicskywalker

Sep 24, 2015
This has been requested before. I quite like the idea, but haven't pursued it simply because dick/no dick is already kind of a wearying thing to keep track of in her scenes without adding another variable.

I totally understand, just wanted to throw it out there.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I might have to run through the content again to check, but that bit does seem a touch bit more meaner than the rest of it usually is. Still really neat tho.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
It seems pretty inline with the rest of her enslavement content. That desire response for Concubine Sera... Damn it's nearly hot enough to tempt me into discouraging her from being a merchant... The merchant responsibility response though is also pretty well done/ certainly plays to her character.

Reactions: Nonesuch

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I might have to run through the content again to check, but that bit does seem a touch bit more meaner than the rest of it usually is. Still really neat tho.

I'm still not happy with the Merchant Sera resolution myself, but coming up with a plausible yet not entirely monstrous workaround for that has been such a roadblock to this project I just want to leave it behind me for now.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Oh boy oh golly I can't wait to see how you'll tackle impregnating Domme Sera. :allears:

Reactions: Krynh

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015

I love the new content, but I am a bit confused.

There are dom scenes for Sub Sera? Not that I complain, but I thought we werent getting Dom Sera as a follower? This kinda looks like you sneaked some dom scenes in.

...Also let me tell you that the thought of Sera turning the tables on her master/mistress after being enslaved sounds amazing to me now.

Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I love the new content, but I am a bit confused.

There are dom scenes for Sub Sera? Not that I complain, but I thought we werent getting Dom Sera as a follower? This kinda looks like you sneaked some dom scenes in.

...Also let me tell you that the thought of Sera turning the tables on her master/mistress after being enslaved sounds amazing to me now.

They were specifically asked for as part of the commission - and because I thought there needed to be more ways for you to impregnate her/her to impregnate you. I wanted to balance things out with one more sub scene, but unfortunately the munz ran out. Nevertheless, the slave-Sera-on-top scenes are easily avoided.

And thanks! I hope people enjoy them.

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
@Nonesuch

(Edited due to now being at a computer)

Great work as always NS!!! Love what you did here, the scenes are really good.

But one thing confuses me, is the only way to preg her through her sleep stuff? And not only that, there is only one scene in general where you can preg her?

Cause she doesnt have a standard vagina sex scene. She has a buttfuck scene and a DP scene. Buttfucking doesnt make babies (sometimes) and the DP scene is locked out for me being a single dick peasant.

Just asking if that was intentional or not. ( I hope it wasnt, cause i like having one dick).

Great work again, and good luck on your next project

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Rather than have the Reverse Cowgirl (Sub) at all, I would have preferred if you just had the pussy licking scene be an oral scene, for either penis or vagina havers.

Oh well

lovesword +5

Jul 26, 2017
I just wanted to say thanks to Nonesuch for all his hard work!

All Sera's scenes are top-notch writing and she's by far my favourite character in the game. The idea of turning some ball-breaking domme into a (mostly)well trained submissive was lots of fun, but it was the high writing standard that made it so compelling. :)

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I found those cuddled and belly-rubbing scenes adorable, Sera can be hilariously tsundere when flustered.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
But one thing confuses me, is the only way to preg her through her sleep stuff? And not only that, there is only one scene in general where you can preg her?

Yeah, I admit that this is a problem. Wish I'd done the cowgirl thing instead of the oral now, but then there's so little fem PC on top...

Moving forward I'm going to put together another subby vaginal scene, even if it's just a reworked version of the DP. For now though you'll either have to submit to her a bit or grow a second dick. I'm hoping that isn't too much of an issue for most players.

lovesword +5

Jul 26, 2017
Talking about the DP scene (which is awesome!) would it be possible to add some conditional dialogue to that scene about Steele knocking her up? The moment of conception is pretty hot in itself, so sub-Sera acknowledging her submission despite her reservations, to show what a good slut/sex-slave she is would be very cool. The condition would be: successfully activating the "bareback" functionality on her collar.

Alternatively, the "Breed Sera!" subby vaginal scene sounds great too! :)

Perhaps with two options like with the recent Paige additions:

1) Steele being loving, where Sera starts off reluctant and then softens (like a few of the other touching moments with her)
2) A hard pounding option (with correspondingly coarse/heated dialogue).

Just a few suggestions, I hope they might be interesting/useful.

Reactions: Xanfaus

lovesword +5

Jul 26, 2017
Wish I'd done the cowgirl thing instead of the oral now, but then there's so little fem PC on top...

How about reverse cowgirl, with Sera lying back against Steele, while Steele strokes her belly as he tells her how he's going to breed her? If Steele produces a big enough load, she'll get a nice preview of how she'll look in 9 month time! ;-)

Pregnancy aside, I don't think I've seen that position used in any scenes yet.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I'm curious, I know the game has nothing for this, but how does Sera feel on unnaturally tall subs? I've got a 11ft Gryvain, and the thought of Sera fussing over PC height earns a giggle.

Reactions: Noob Salad

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Although Fen missed it on the blog, sub Sera impregnation is in-game now. I didn't test this thoroughly, so back up your shit and please submit bug reports if you find 'em, tia.

Keto

Jun 19, 2017
Is sub Sera the only way to impregnate her? Or is it just added you can get pregnant from Sera when she’s a sub?

I may be confused...

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Is sub Sera the only way to impregnate her? Or is it just added you can get pregnant from Sera when she’s a sub?

I may be confused...
The only way to get Sera pregnant is to dominate her, and you can get pregnant as well when she is your sub. The Sub Sera pregnancy was just added though, so it's backers only until the patch.

Keto

Jun 19, 2017
The only way to get Sera pregnant is to dominate her, and you can get pregnant as well when she is your sub. The Sub Sera pregnancy was just added though, so it's backers only until the patch.
Thank you.

I had originally planned on doing a Steele sub to Sera for preg content, but now it looks like I’ll be doing a Steele dom run as my main. Probably do the sub route on a different branch of a save just to see the content, though.