Dedicated Sera Thread

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Alternatively, bringing sub Sera to a dinner with the folks, huehue.

Make her an honest woman.

W-would Sera even bother dressing up (or rather in her case, put on clothing) for a dinner with her folks? Especially now that she has total economic freedom?

Or maybe she does, wanting to drop the lewd bomb during dessert giving her folks a moment of false hope that their wayward daughter has cleaned up her act.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
W-would Sera even bother dressing up (or rather in her case, put on clothing) for a dinner with her folks? Especially now that she has total economic freedom?

Or maybe she does, wanting to drop the lewd bomb during dessert giving her folks a moment of false hope that their wayward daughter has cleaned up her act.
Sub Sera is completely financially dependent, and would certainly bother dressing up if she was told to.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Surely Nonesuch will deliver.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Here's some Sera content I would like to see...

This is an excellent post, which mirrors a lot of things I'd like to do with dom Sera given the chance, as well as a good catch in the first point. I'll try and do a quick fix for the latter soon.

Alternatively, bringing sub Sera to a dinner with the folks, huehue.

This on the other hand is something I won't be doing, because it's emotionally cruel and would be unsexy and awkward in pretty much every way imaginable. I *may* do something with her dad, but not in this manner.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
@Nonesuch: I think you're imagining something way worse than me. I just wanted a way to meet her parents while not being on her dom path. I figure a dom Sera would act exactly the same as she always did, maybe even straight up say what her relationship with the PC is.

Whereas with sub Sera you'd maybe not even tell the parents what happened with her. Gets a little more complicated if it's after Sera's paid off her debt to the PC. Then of course there's the fact that the PC doesn't know Sera's parents personally, so it'd have to be an offer Sera brings up.

Well, I don't know the details. That's why I'm not a writer. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

EDIT: By the way, what do you think of Belle?

Last edited:
Reactions: Xanfaus

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Why does everyone assume all of my ideas have to be hard D/s sexual? I just wanted a nice family dinner.

;-;

EDIT: I'm not being sarcastic dangit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xanfaus and GTK/HLK

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Sera is not a hacker.
But guess what class has the most amount of soft, subby waifus and husbandos, PC and NPC alike, willing to do Sera's bidding? Tho my Steele would probably try to make the pure trolling attempt into a hook for a reunion.

This happens with your ideas a lot, noobie. Are you sure you're just not underestimating the badness of the things you propose? :p
Not everyone can have Birb-grade peepers when it comes to insight and seeing consequences and stuff :p

I think you're imagining something way worse than me. I just wanted a way to meet her parents while not being on her dom path. I figure a dom Sera would act exactly the same as she always did, maybe even straight up say what her relationship with the PC is. Whereas with sub Sera you'd maybe not even tell the parents what happened with her. Gets a little more complicated if it's after Sera's paid off her debt to the PC.
Even if PC won't get any opportunities to utterly humiliate Sera by spilling the beans on how her strong willed independent life turned out for her, it will still be extremely awkward and potentially uncomfortable meeting - and I imagine people would want at least some options like that, since enjoying their enslaved demonnette's grueling embarrassment seems like it'd be the whole point of doing this before Sera is back on her feet and the power disparity before her and Dom PC isn't so glaringly huge.

At the end of the day, what I would love to see as an option is a meeting where regardless of who's whose bitch, Steele will get to be a half-way decent human being and partner, supporting Sera and possibly helping her patch things up with her folks.

Actually getting to fug an old human gent is optional. Like come on, NS, two out of two Graymanes missed:p

Edit: make it three out of three with Uncle Artie

Reactions: Xanfaus and TayJK

TayJK

May 19, 2017
This is an excellent post, which mirrors a lot of things I'd like to do with dom Sera given the chance, as well as a good catch in the first point. I'll try and do a quick fix for the latter soon.

Thanks Nonesuch. I love helping writers make their work better and giving/validating their ideas. The only other Sera content I want is her sending Steele for further training at VavaGroom, which is written by a great author ;).

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
The only Sera content I want is her sending Steele for further training at VavaGroom, which is written by a great author ;).
^
This. Still yet to really delve into that content, but I heard that the author, whoever they are, is indeed someone who knows their stuff. :p

Still can't get the big idea/reference behind the name and it sounds incredibly silly to a Russian-speaker, though in an endearing way.

Reactions: TayJK

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Reactions: TayJK

PrimalDerp

May 22, 2017
this have been bugging me for a while... i have her at max obedience and i have waited, traveled and tried talking to her over and over but i cant get her to prompt the chat/option to make her a ship merchant plz help

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Wow! The dedicated thread actually did it's job! :eek:

I don't have any answer for you unfortunately, but thank you for actually searching before you posted a new thread.

shrikes

Apr 24, 2017
this have been bugging me for a while... i have her at max obedience and i have waited, traveled and tried talking to her over and over but i cant get her to prompt the chat/option to make her a ship merchant plz help
The only time I can think of when Sera is at max obedience, you've exhausted all other possible talk options, but you don't have the correct talk option to have her set up shop is if you haven't done the final tease/release cycle yet.

when you interact with her (and she hasn't done anything naughty), does the punish option appear or is it grayed out? If you have successfully completed the Bitchening, the punish option is only available when she makes mischief onboard your ship.

hope this helps.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

You have to exhaust all her talk options, at which point [Ambition] will appear. Click that, then encourage her at the next branch.

My best guess is that you've already done all that and accidentally shut her down instead after clicking [Ambition]. If that's the case, you'll have to fiddle around with flags in Save Editor.

Keto

Jun 19, 2017
So, maybe I just haven't gotten this far yet, but I have yet to see anything indicating how large Sera's dick is when erect. The appearance is a bit over a foot long but that's flaccid (or only semi hard).

Went through the first sex scene with her and got the variant where she rode my PC's Dick and no mention of the actual size there. Just that it got hard.

How big is her monster when erect?

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
So, maybe I just haven't gotten this far yet, but I have yet to see anything indicating how large Sera's dick is when erect. The appearance is a bit over a foot long but that's flaccid (or only semi hard).

Went through the first sex scene with her and got the variant where she rode my PC's Dick and no mention of the actual size there. Just that it got hard.

How big is her monster when erect?
That wasn't her flaccid measurement. A bit more than a foot (12.5 inches) is her erect length.

Keto

Jun 19, 2017
That wasn't her flaccid measurement. A bit more than a foot (12.5 inches) is her erect length.
Oh, thank you. Guess I assumed it was flaccid since it wasn't a sex scene where that measurement was given.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Oh, thank you. Guess I assumed it was flaccid since it wasn't a sex scene where that measurement was given.
Well, her working cloths are her being naked besides a cyberpunk corset and you looking at her thoroughly when you choose the "appearance" option has gotta turn her on enough to get her hard. :p

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Hmm additional TF changes after Sub Sera is bought... I would love a few additiona options but I not certain if Sera author would be happy to write them for her sub path. I think in past he wasn't so willing to do this...

Reactions: Xanfaus

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I think it'd be cool if you could shrink sub Sera's cock. Maybe get a cock cage.

This has been requested before. I quite like the idea, but haven't pursued it simply because dick/no dick is already kind of a wearying thing to keep track of in her scenes without adding another variable.

General Drayfox

Nov 7, 2016
Incredibly minor nitpick here, but shouldn't the uh, tongue-fucking? scene have a zil-tongue comment/variant?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
dick/no dick is already kind of a wearying thing to keep track of
Ugggh, I'm legit sorry, I regret asking for it in the first place.

I don't know about changing her dick size but a chastity punishment which just temporarily disables scenes with her cock should be doable, no?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I don't know about changing her dick size but a chastity punishment which just temporarily disables scenes with her cock should be doable, no?

Yeah, but that would be a fairly disatisfying way of doing it. If I was going to do it I'd do it properly, e.g. with some denial scenes and blurbs added to some existing scenes.

Incredibly minor nitpick here, but shouldn't the uh, tongue-fucking? scene have a zil-tongue comment/variant?

The commissioner didn't ask for specific tongue blurbs tbh, I just put a couple in that I could immediately think of.