Dedicated Sera Thread

Azureink

Feb 12, 2017
How do you take Sera on walkies?
It's a punishment, so she'll need to have done something to warrant being punished. You'll need a leash which you can buy from Inessa's store in Tavros. You might also need the grav-cuffs. There's also some optional scenes if you have a whip and a schoolgirl outfit. All of which can be bought at the same store.
Oh. Well after finishing her training as my sub, I haven't been able to activate punishments since. Hopefully that is a feature to be added later, like the current content of being able to go back to earlier "first time" sex scenes for some people.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Oh. Well after finishing her training as my sub, I haven't been able to activate punishments since. Hopefully that is a feature to be added later, like the current content of being able to go back to earlier "first time" sex scenes for some people.

Did you set her up as a trophy slut or merchant? If she's a trophy slut, she'll have more time to prank you. If she's a merchant, her pranks are rarer. Anyway, Sera is not 100% obedient so, she'll still act out at times.

Watch out for the shower.

Azureink

Feb 12, 2017
Merchant. Though I just read the wiki. The information wasn't there the last time I checked. Thanks for the info.

Ichigo3924

Oct 21, 2015
So, I'm wondering if submissive Sera would be able to get my Steele pregnant instead of vice-versa. I'm not really seeing any confirmation on this, and I've tried to get Steele pregnant from Sera more than several times now and I'm starting to wonder if it's possible at all. I've been using the cuddle scene, so my character is getting vaginally filled, my Steele is at 75% fertility, Sera is already at 100% for both fertility and virility, I've looked in the codex. Does anyone have any comments or thoughts to help a brother out?

Also, I seem to recall that there was a way to check if Steele is pregnant or not via the codex, but I can't seem to find that feature, thanks in advance for anyone who can help me.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
So, I'm wondering if submissive Sera would be able to get my Steele pregnant instead of vice-versa. I'm not really seeing any confirmation on this, and I've tried to get Steele pregnant from Sera more than several times now and I'm starting to wonder if it's possible at all. I've been using the cuddle scene, so my character is getting vaginally filled, my Steele is at 75% fertility, Sera is already at 100% for both fertility and virility, I've looked in the codex. Does anyone have any comments or thoughts to help a brother out?

Also, I seem to recall that there was a way to check if Steele is pregnant or not via the codex, but I can't seem to find that feature, thanks in advance for anyone who can help me.
You could get Steele pregnant by sub Sera in 0.7.92, so long as the collar Sterilex was turned off and she was convinced to do so. All the other stuff you were doing is correct..

You check Steele's pregnancies in Codex -> Stats. Should show up in "Belly" and "Womb" immediately after conception.

Ichigo3924

Oct 21, 2015
You could get Steele pregnant by sub Sera in 0.7.92, so long as the collar Sterilex was turned off and she was convinced to do so. All the other stuff you were doing is correct..

You check Steele's pregnancies in Codex -> Stats. Should show up in "Belly" and "Womb" immediately after conception.

Alright, I'm in the newest (updated and patched) public build, 0.7.95, and I've already convinced her to turn off her collar, so it should work... I guess I'll just keep trying. Thanks for the info.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
You might be unlucky, but you can get preggers from sub sera.

Also you find your pregnacy status under your personal stats, at the bottom under belly

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Question, is there a scene where "slave" Sera fucks the player mouth? And one besides the sleeping-related one where she fucks the player ass?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Question, is there a scene where "slave" Sera fucks the player mouth? And one besides the sleeping-related one where she fucks the player ass?

Nah. She is mostly supposed to be submissive; those two on-top scenes are supposed to be enjoyable transgressions.

Reactions: Xanfaus

Anomolousrabbit

Jan 15, 2016
so i'm guessing there's no way for a male steel to impregnate sera. i finished all dialog with her and there's no option for vaginal sex gg
I was hoping the preg announcement meant we were going to be able to stick it in, but yeah. There isn't.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I was hoping the preg announcement meant we were going to be able to stick it in, but yeah. There isn't.

Try reading the thread. You've got to grow two dicks or let her be on top in bed.

Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Nah. She is mostly supposed to be submissive; those two on-top scenes are supposed to be enjoyable transgressions.

Okay, they're still nice, tho. On another question is there any advantage of having trophy Sera over merchant one, or vice versa?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Okay, they're still nice, tho. On another question is there any advantage of having trophy Sera over merchant one, or vice versa?

Merchant Sera has an obvious, material one. Hell, if you wait a year you'll even make a profit out of it. Trophy Sera's just if you want to completely subjugate her. She's more likely to act up, giving you excuses to punish her.

Drugas

Jul 1, 2017
Sera is heroically obedient. Even fully aroused, she doesn't cum when she is bad and envelops my penis while I sleep.(maybe some blurb about controlling herself at high arousal?)

Of course she lacks the same control when she breaks the rules and violates me.(Shouldnt these allow punishment?) She also loses her damn mind. She seems to think a pregnancy she was given no opportunity to cause is her child.(It's odd. ) She's already lucky that I don't drag her off to Doctor Lash for daring to defile my holy vesicle with her slave seed.,(It would be nice to be able to alter her bits again after training is done. Clearly her contract allows it, since it was an initial offering.) I only let her keep that cock because I might in the future graciously allow her semen to be converted by my glorious nuki nuts into the womb breaking torrent of breeding fluid I unleash on my defeated foes. (Please? I would really appreciate putting Sera to a more productive use.)

Still, better to allow her to get her rebellion out this way than other ways. (I'd think this would affect mischief chances)

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Heh, speak for yourself. I love when she violates me on my sleep. A good demon-dicking without having to follow a full-submission path.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
You could always banish her to the bottom of the bed.

Or wuss out and ask Anno, Bess/Ben or Reaha to sleep with you if you don't want to chance demon dick in your anus and still want a cuddle bunny.

spellbreaker

Mar 10, 2017
Well, there is vaginal when you finally break her and penetrate her.
And there's vaginal when you DP her.
Oh! And if you allow her to cuddle you when she joins you in bed, there's a chance of her riding you in a dom manner.

So, plenty of options.
After she's become my sub on the ship I don't have the option to vaginally penetrate her in the sex scenes? Only buttfuck and titfuck are available, apart from the dom/sub options as a male.

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
After she's become my sub on the ship I don't have the option to vaginally penetrate her in the sex scenes? Only buttfuck and titfuck are available, apart from the dom/sub options as a male.

You need to have two dicks, or you need to cuddle with Sera and get the milking scene. It sucks, but that's how it is.

Azureink

Feb 12, 2017
Is there a difference in Sera's bust when she is pregnant? Like does she develop a baby bump similar to Briha and Zheniya?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Is there a difference in Sera's bust when she is pregnant? Like does she develop a baby bump similar to Briha and Zheniya?

Nope. Jacques has had giving her different busts for different states (slave gear, party gear, w/o dick, nursery gear etc.) on his slate for a while now, but I suspect he's forgotten about it.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I asked him about it, he said "soon". That was a few months ago, kek.

To be fair though, he's a busy guy, does art, coding, writing, 3D modeling, and so on.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
A little question about PC-Sera's child. Is there planed a chance for Sera to show the child to her parents, or any interaction with them at all, either as a dom-Sera or as a slave?.

Reactions: Xanfaus and Xeivous

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Something tells me that her parents are unlikely to be pleased with bimbo-dom Steele having turned their little girl into a fucktoy.