[Continues] Morcrux Campaign: Tale of Two Scales

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Jibril's heat pits pick up many heat signatures, all of them belong to the Jaegers stumbling around in the dark, their eyes are glowing differen shades of color as they use a spell called Night Vision to see well int he dark as they check the bushes, trees and searching along the road with their long swords which resemble katanas with stylish curves that no one outside of New Canaan uses which piqued people's interest when they pass through refugees and outlaws standing about. Not looking to make trouble for the Canaanites, the gangs that fled with the group try their best to make themselves look scarce and keep the roads safe for themselves as well as their friends by setting up traps and helping out the patrols spot good places to check and aid them in figuring out advantages that they would use to ambush caravans traveling this way. Draco keeps a firm grip on the outlaws that he discovered traveling with them, it isn't known to the two that Draco is keenl;y aware of this fact that they are transporting outlaws and criminals that wouldn't bat an eye in attacking them and stealing everything they have right out from under them but they're also aware that they're not protected by the Shurifon Guards and have the kind of support from their leaders with Heifong now in ruins because of the undead swarms and the Navy taking out all non-elven species present in the city itself. The likelihood of anyone's leadership coming back for them is unknown, but what is known is that these Canaanites saved their asses and if they don't want whatever is stumbling around in the darkness to reach out and grab them, they better keep their noses and snouts clean.

But Jibril also picks up faint heat signatures surrounding the caravan, none of them actually belong to the group she is with. It become apparent they're not hostile but they are humanoid in appearance by the way they move. She remembered seeing these movements before back on the rooftops of Dunbar that set her on edge. Matter fact, these signatures reminder her of Mellow.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril quietly tell's her two companion she picked up some faint signature's around the caravan let's moved she leads them to the figure with her hand on her scimitar

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
"What, are you serious? I don't see anything" Finny says in a oboe tone as he gets his one-handed ax ready for a fight. Tar'lak grunts when Jibril pipes up and he gets his spear ready to impale whoever Jibril detects. Jibril leads the trio to a small hidden patch of woods and when she stops in front a spot where her heat pits picked up earlier and she has her weapon drawn to strike. She flicks out her tongue to get a smell, it reeks of blood and death but it was oddly colder in the air the closer she is to the figure. There's a shimmer of invisibility to the space before her, the figure moves from side to side with a linger motion as if they were baiting her to approach. When Jibril is within five feet of the figure, she calls out to it with Finny and Tar'lak ready for a fight!

The figure turns and they're a spectral form, a dark firgure cloaked in oily shadows holding what appears to be a scythe in their hands but they move so slowly that Jibril isn't sure they're hostile. In fact, she thinks this specter is one of the Marked. She felt her Marker in her pouch vibrates. She removes it and the specter moves their oily covered face and tilt it to the side in fascinated way with it just hovering, Tar'lak is wide eyed when he sees that Marker in Jibril's hand is the same as the one in his possession - he squints his eyes at her suspiciously.

The specter turns their face to Jibril and they creak their neck to turn to the other figures surrounding them in a flash of black smoke, revealing who and what they were. over twenty of these specters show themselves to Jibril as the black cladded figures with white porcelain maskes similar to Mellow but they all lack expressions and they carry weapons of all shapes and sizes but most of them were meant to shred flesh and cleave bones, nothing with a blunt or bludgeoning type, these guys are heavily armed as well. But the figure turns back to Jibril and then to Tar'lak, they raise an arm up and point to the area behind them. The trio looked and saw some of the outlaws from their group forming a gathering up ahead, the Marked watch over them with interest as it seems they are on the hunt for treachery and appear to be on the trio's side. Jibril hears a voice that no one else hears: "Seems they're eager this evening"

Jibril jolts when a hand reaches over her shoulder and Kane sets his chin on her shoulder and whispers to her: "Don't interfere, kid, this is not something you should concern yourself with"

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril fine she tell's kane she told the group that these thing aren't interest in us or the caravan lets go she walks away

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Tar'lak is cautious around Jibril, something wasn't right here, how can she communicate with that 'thing' without speaking? Something else. Just before she upped and turned away from the creature, Tar'lak saw a blanketed shadow looming over her masking her body before quickly vanishing the moment her blinked. This is too much to think on but this is really strange that it must be brought up lest he finds himself in another spot of trouble, he didn't come this far to be snared into another trap. Finny stops when Jibril is held under knife point with Tar'lak hold her throat and grappling her arm behind her back.

"Listen to me, ground walker" Tar'lak commands, "You better answer the question, no more games, what is going on here?"
Jibril: "I don't know what you're going on about"
"Don't lie to me" Tar'lak reaches into his satchel and pulls out HIS Marker and shows it to Jibril.

Uh-oh.

"You have one the same as me. Do not take me for a fool, snake woman, I've seen what those things are as well" Tar'lak states, "You will tell me what is it these things want with me. Now!"

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Finny yells at the lizardman: "Put the lass down, man! She's not our enemy!"
Tar'lak sneers and growls at the Dwarf: "This has nothing to do with you, dwarf!"
Tar'lak turns back to Jibril and he makes a small cut to make his point to Jibril: "Those snakes possessing people, the Undead, the monsterous beasts rampaging the streets, now you have the same Marker"

He reaches down to her hand and compare the two with one hand, hers is glowing hot red as the gem seems to be filled with a fluid inside like a glass vial compared to his where it was completely empty and non-responsive. He kicks a leg out from under Jibril and brings her belly first into the dirt and reaches for the G19 slung off the side and he grabs it and holds it firmly to the back of her head.

"I am having premonitions of things to come" Tar'lak tells Jibril, "Whoever this Kane is, he aims to bring war to Wraithmarsh, my home. You are with the Canaanites, this proves it, and if my visions are true ... my tribe is in danger and i will not allow it! Tell me what i want to know, or so help me, I will kill you where you lie.

Who are they, what do they want with me, what do my visions mean"

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril use her tail to sweep tar'lak and just run as fast as she can towards her group dexterously moving making it harder for tar'lak to shoot her

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Jibril sweeps her tail under his leg, her tail strength is powerful enough from her transformation that he is sent flying back on to his back with the gun flying out of his hand and onto the ground beside him. Jibril springs to her knees and to the tips of her soles and sprints fast enough snatching up Finny under her arm feeling how heavy the dwarf is but manages to keep a good distance away from Tar'lak. Tark'la groans as he holds his head, he shakes the feeling off and recovers the G19 and gets up from the ground and gives chase. Slinging his spear over his back and keeping the G19 in hand, Tar'lak sprints after Jibril through the woods and snarls as she is faster than he is.

Jibril pants as Finny struggles to get himself free from her grasp.
"Put me down!" Finny protests.
Tar'lak fires off a round from the G19 and it zips past her head and Finny's.
"Do you want that to hit you?" Jibril grunts, zigzagging behind trees and ducking.
"Don't put me down!" Finny answered, "What is wrong with you two!?"
"Hard to say-" Jibril pulls back a branch to coil around and releases it and smacks Tar'lak in the face.

Jibril looks over her shoulder as she sprints towards camp a short distance away. Tar'lak is hot on her tail when he spring forward and catches her by the tail. He fires his gun at her feet. "Stop right there!" Jibril turns and roundhouse kicks Tar'lak, dropping Finny on the ground and the gun flies out of his hands once again. The two grapple with each other with her on top of him and she pins him to the ground with her fangs bearing and his teeth showing. "ENOUGH!!" she screams. She pinned him to the ground, he struggles to lift his arms and snarls at her.

"I don't know!" Jibril shouts, "I don't know anything about your dreams! I don't know what he wants with you or your tribe!"
"Who!!" Tar'lak yells.
"I-" Jibril stammers a bit holding back the urge to say.

Kane reappears before them in a blink of an eye that gathered both their eyes as Tar'lak and Jibril turn to see him standing there in his tuxedo with his arms behind his back.

"Did i catch you two at a bad time" he answers callously.
Finny looks up and sees Kane standing there where he wasn't before.
"Where did you come from?!" Finny shouts.

Kane turns and with a snap of his fingers, the dwarf's eyes light up red and he quickly dozes off and his face buried itself into the dirt unconscious. Kane turns his head to the fighting reptiles with a tsk.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Jibril snatches the gun and shoves off one foot to her feet and off Tar'lak. Tar'lak rolls to the side on all fours and he just pants heavily as he looks up at Kane.
Kane is humanoid looking despite his towering 9 feet tall stature and lanky style frame that hides a rippling layer of muscle and abs with a barrel chest that
is chiseled and hugging against the strange suit he seems to enjoy wearing. Kane's androgynous face has notable masculine features but he could be mistaken for a tall muscular woman if he ever had breasts and the sizable bulge in his dress pants didn't make it more obvious he is packing heavy. Tar'lak is confused by this man as Kane reaches up to brush a stray black hair quill over his shapely ear and exposes three earrings with a Seer Stone in one, his eyes pierce into Tar'lak soul but they did not glow as it did for Jibril and he doesn't appear to be radiating black smoke or hints of darkness around him like he was before.

"Who are you?" Tar'lak growls, impatient.
"I am Kane" Kane answers bluntly.
"Then you are the one i came to see" Tar'lak replied, eyes hovering his face.
"You have questions, I have answers" Kane states, "But let's be clear about something, neonate"

Kane crouches down until he's on one knee as he rests his elbow on his knee while grabbing his hand and he settles on the position.

"I have plans for the two of you. If i ever see you two with a gun in either of your hands again" Kane snaps his fingers and the G19 reappears inside his hands, "I won't be happy with you. These are MY weapons. These are MY people. They carry MY cargo. You are just along for the journey to ensure i get what i'm due. Are we clear?"

Tar'lak just nods, Jibril too.

"Now then" Kane snaps his fingers and the world goes greyscale as the night turns to a grey blur with the white moonlight shining through the trees and the small clearing they find themselves in. Kane goes over and lifts the dwarf off the ground and sets him on his feet. Brushing off the dirt and grime the dwarf had, he hold his hand on the dwarf's head and a burst of magic infused into the dwarf to where he slowly opens his eyes and he suddenly stops frozen in time. Kane smiles and looks back to Jibril assuring her: "He'll forget what he saw, no worries"

Tar'lak: "Why am i here"
Kane: "Interesting you say that, Child of Ashen, why ARE you here?"
Tar'lak: "Answer the question"
Kane: "It's just how Draco explained it to you, you are my key to Wraithmarsh in settling a deal. One that doesn't involve the genocide of your entire species and leaves your tribe live in prosperity"
Tar'lak: "You can't have the Hollows, it means more to us than it does to you"

Kane flicks his finger against Tar'lak's forehead with a loud THWACK.

Kane: "Wrong! It means more to me than you think. You think it's a pile of rocks and wet dirt and marsh wetlands filled with insects and dead spirits, think your ancestors and loved ones rest there to protect you. Please spare me the tribal talk, if i was dead I wouldn't care about the living when my problem is more the fact that i'm dead. The Hollows as you so plainly state sits on the largest deposit of crude oil and diamonds. As greedy as you may think of me, the diamonds are currency for us and only serve to push my agend. Earthly wealth means nothing to me, but the people i need to do the work i need do value it. Which means i must make them happy to make me happy. Quid Pro Quo. The oil in the wetlands is valuable to me for many reasons, namely it need it to create my empire and further speed up my plans of world conquest."
Tar'lak: "Conquest? All for this over oil!?"
Kane: "Yes, little man, it matter greatly. Now here's the problem: your tribe holds the area and they are going to die very soon. Slavers are coming and Shurifon isn't very thrilled about having their lands ravaged by thieves and murderers, lizardfolk included. With war coming in two months, Shurifon will fall and when that happens Fjornia will swarm this side of the world like locust. You figure out the rest on your own."
Tar'lak: "What do you want from us? We are just scavengers!"
Kane: "Yes and they are also very much neutral compared to the other uncivilized tribes unwilling to listen to reason. My minions have informed me that you are the son of the chieftain, I wish for you to speak on my behalf and get him to broker a peace between the tribes. If the tribes come together and leave Wraithmarsh or leave the NCR unopposed, we'll take what we need and we won't have issues. You can have the Hollows but we will desecrate the whole area to mine what we came there for, that is unavoidable. If we gain what we need from Wraithmarsh, NCR will repay the Ashen a hundred times over as payment for services rendered. I'm desperate for this and we must hurry before time runs out."
Tar'lak: "What you ask of me is impossible"

Kane flicks him on the forehead again, Tar'lak holds his forehead.

Kane: "Wrong! It is improbable, not impossible"
Tar'lak: "I don't understand"
Kane: "You have knowledge of what we Canaanites are capable of. Use it to scare them out of their homes, threaten them if you have to. Reptiles such as us are stubborn and hard to move once we are set on something, if you don't act and take charge you will bring down the entire world upon you. I'm trying to help you and your tribe save you from a impending doom"
Tar'lak: "By threatening to kills us and take our sacred land!"
Kane: "It is a quick and merciful death. Look to Slaven Claw tribe, the White Scales, the Red Fangs, the Minsk tribe, they're all enslaved, eaten alive, turned into trophies and their children are made into leather for some noble's undergarments. Do you think for a second the humans and the elves care about your lives? No. What i offer you is a choice, give me what i want and i will save your people. If you can't, I promise to make their deaths quickly it is the only kindness i can offer them despite their interference with my work. All i'm asking for is for you to try and help them see reason."
Tar'lak: "What choice is that? Either way, we die"
Kane holds up a finger: "But it is a choice. One choice has a chance of giving you freedom and your people a chance to live through the war by sacrificing your lands to fuel my people's needs. The other choice is sacrificing your people for the sake of some patch of land that will not matter for generations to come in some vain attempt to keep traditions alive and a superstitious faith blinding your people to the reality that the world is growing and maturing. Either your adapt to survive the new changes coming or you die choking on your own children's blood starving to death and must resort to cannibalism. Everything in Wraithmarsh is dying, Ashen, your people will die if they do not flee an settle elsewhere. You rely on Shurifon to fulfill your needs, without them, you'll perish weeks before the end of the war."

Tar'lak thinks to himself.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril you should accept his offer and try to get the people to find a new place to live sure they would be against it but they'll still be alive plus any place could be a good home

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Tar'lak looks up to Kane.

"I cannot. My ancestors will be very displeased with me, my tribe will abandon me and as a Rouge Claw i cannot join another tribe. I would be stripped of my identity and without a home." Tar'lak answers, "What you ask of me is equally impossible and my soul will be destined for damnation even now you would offer me death."
Kane groans: "It seems we're at an impasse."
"These visions, are they your doing?"
Kane: "I can't say. Do they happen frequently?"
Tar'lak nods.
Kane: "Tell me what did you see?"

A burning tree beneath a hollow grave.
The site of an Alter displayed with a sacrifice.
The smell of ash and soot.
The thundering steps of earth and stone.
The snarling of hungry teeth and groaning bellies.

Tar'lak: "What does it mean?"
Kane: "The Hollows are beneath the largest group of trees."
Kane turns to Jibril: "The Alter from Dunwich where a sacrifice was going to be made"
Kane turns to Tar'lak: "Wraithmarsh is on fire, i'm going to assume that it is because of the crude oil"
Kane thinks for a moment: "Thundering steps could be anything from an army or a siege"
Kane thinks harder on the last one answering with: "Oh, that will be my army"
Kane chuckled to himself: "I think you just predicted the future, smoothsayer"
Tar'lak: "What?!"
Kane: "Don't be surprised, you have a Talent and you have magical aura all around you. You were bound for greatness at some point."

Kane leans closer to Tar'lak: "Just to answer what you're thinking ... there is a lot of them under my command so there's not going to be a quick death. IF your visions come true then it seems that brokering peace is not longer an option and we are at war anyway. If that is the case then I'll just send you on your way and reclaim the Marker in your possession"
"Wait!" Tar'lak raised a hand to Kane. Kane didn't move but he stands up with his hands in his pockets.
"I'm listening"
"Are you a god?"
"Technically, yes" Kane answers, "Were you hoping to make a deal?"
"What would it take to spare them?"
"I just told you, i want your land" Kane presses.
"I can't" Tar'lak replied, "Anything else but that"

Kane pinches his eyebrows together and huffs.

Kane: "You want to make a deal to save your people AND keep your land. Then you're going to have to risk your life doing something for me"
Tar'lak: "Name it"
Kane: "Far far away from here is a land called the Valley of Three Swords. Beyond the Xian Pass of the Hidden Blade mountains, there rests a bottomless chasm at the center of this monumental landmark. Traveling there will be treacherous and long, the deeds you two have done so the last few days are a good comparison of what awaits you. I need you and Jibril to go to the valley and deliver an item that will open a gate for me to enter through."
Jibril: "Why not do it yourself?"
Kane: "Because if i could, then i wouldn't need either of you. Xian and Baulder's Gate safeguard the region from any invasion of Genosia. powerful magic that unfortunately prevents someone like me from entering freely without the permission of the Lich King" Kane growls at the last part with seething hate.
Tar'lak: "What will we be transporting there?"
Kane: "An object of my own design, but you must come to New Canaan to retrieve it and prepare yourselves for a lone trek to the Valley. Meanwhile, Jibril, you also must deliver what you reclaimed from Dunwich for me to study."
Jibril: "I'll fulfill my end of the bargain"
Kane: "See to it that you do. As for you, Tar'lak, I look forward to seeing you in New Canaan within the week."
Tar'lak: "We shall see"

Kane turns his head slightly with his eyes still firmly on Tar'lak: "Indeed"

World returns to greyscale, Finny unfreezes and shakes his head as if her rose up too quickly the blood rushes to his head.
"Ugh, what happened?" Finny asked, confused.
"You were knocked out, hit yourself in the head with a branch" Jibril points to the broken branch behind them.
"Ah, damn it" Finny says.

Jibril and Tar'lak look to each other.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Tar’Lak stood still, staring at the spot that Kane occupied. A long string of words came from his mouth almost sounding like a mantra or prayer. Once he finishes he closes his eyes and breaths deep only to let it out in a large sigh. Before turning and walking back to the camp with his tail swaying back and forth like a cat when agitated.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Draco and the others converged on Jibril and Tar'lak as they walk back towards camp.
"What happened!?" Draco shouts.
Shimbala and the Jaegers come running until they stop to a halt: "We heard gunshots!"

Jibril and Tar'lak look to each other.

"We sort a got caught up in the moment split off from the group" Jibril lies to cover for Tar'lak.
Tar'lak is silent on the matter, he did try to kill her.
"Really? What happened?" Draco questioned.
"Are either of you hurt?" Shimbala sees Jibril's neck, "You've been cut"
"Jibril" Draco stares her down then to Tar'lak.
"I was carrying Finny and got smacked in the neck by a branch, it knocked him out cold for a bit"
"I was chasing them thinking they were part of a group we saw earlier" Tar'lak states, pointing back the way they came, "There was a group of thugs back that way, very shifty ground walkers, one of them took off and i must have found Jibril instead of them."
"Then explain why there was gunshots?" Shimbala asked.
"I dropped my gun when we got ambushed" Jibril answered, "Tar'lak picked it up and it had a sensitive trigger."
"I should really get that fixed" Shimbala sighed irritated, "Alright. We should see what's up with that group of outlaws, don't know why they
re out here this far but they're gonna get and ass kicking like no tomorrow when we're done with them"

Shimbala orders her group to fall out and spread out to search the area for the stray group of rouges, throwing them under the bus for their sudden distrust in each other. A secret they have to keep for their sake. Draco doesn't seem convinced by this lie, of course.

"And you were going to shoot them because they're acting suspicious?" Draco addressed his concern over to Tar'lak.
"Can you blame me after what we've been through?" Tar'lak answers, "You two haven't been exactly great with your plans"

Tar'lak gestures to the magical scars all over his body, he relents and sighs: "Just don't let it happen again. Everyone at camp is on edge because of it, now i gotta explain to them that this was an accidental discharge. Someone is gonna think the Undead are back in force now because of it"

Draco turns and the two follow them back to the camps where everyone was waiting for Draco to speak up on what had occurred: "False Alarm, go back to your singing and drinking. We'll need our rest soon so get your shut eye while you can"

Jibril and Tar'la are by themselves on what they could do: Eat and drink, talk to each other and smooth things over, or go their separate ways and get some rest or do their own things.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril is mentally tired she smell like a burnt cooked snake and rotting corpse's plus more undead came to try to take the orb with a sigh she gonna get a drink and chug the whole thing down then she will go have a rest

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Jibril takes a seat next to Red-Eye who brings out the fully restored guitar in his hands playing one of the songs he rehearsed and he hands her a tankard and tosses his flask to her.

"What's this?" Jibril asked.
"Moonshine" Red-Eye answered, plucking his guitar, "Better than what these guys drink, it'll knock you on your ass. Fair warning"
Jibril huffs and pours herself a tankard of the flask and hands it back to Red-Eye, he waves it away from him. He rocks back in forth as he hums to himself.
"Keep it, I got my pouch of sand" Red-Eye says softly, "Ever need a pick-me-up, that there flask with refill it up with more booze just don't get it lodged in your throat, you'll drown before you ever hit the bottom of that particular flask."

Is he saying this is an infinite flask of booze? He answers: "Yep, i enchanted my bags, flasks, my coat and this here guitar. Cost me every coin i had to my hand but i never ever run out of my special stuff!"
Jibril: "Sounds pretty handy"
Red-Eye, is silent for the moment: "I know we got off on the wrong foot but uh ... what you did today was pretty fucking cool"
Jibril: "Yeah?"
Red-Eye enthusiastically with husky tone in his voice: "Hells yeah! You were flying everywhere to get to the back of that caravan. Five wagons from the way i heard it. Mine even name a song after you!"

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril she drinks the alcoholic flask once she finish taking a sip she tells red-eyes she will listen to his song later right now i need a break she got up and walk away let's see if the family are sleeping she went to check on them

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Red-Eye: "Well, alright. I'll be here if you need another"

Red-Eye reaches into his Bag of Holding, he pulls out a larger flask and he drinks from it and laughs as he drinks more booze. Jibril walked away fro Red-Eye with a look over her shoulder, how is he not asleep after the shit we've been through? Jibril mind focuses on the back of the caravan with Kor'da and the boys resting in the very back of the Volgan Wagon. Kor'da has Kak'lin sitting in his lap with him holding onto the large orb relic from Dunwich, he just rubs it lovely like an egg while Sim'one wascurled up next to their dad on Jibril's bag using her purple sash a blanky and sucks his thumb like a little babe still inside the womb. Kor'da is drifting off to sleep until Jibril slithers onto the flatbed of the wagon and start quietly walking on the tips of her toes not making a sound. Kor'da's eye are getting weak with sleep.

"You okay?" Kor'da asked, he yawn with the white and pink palette of his inner mouth stretching open and closing slowly with a low grumbling.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril yea am find just having one of those tired day's do you have room for one more to sleep with she ask kor'dar

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Tar’Lak grumbled to himself as he made his way through the camp not really sure where to go. He ended up going to we’re that dwarf cook had set up and heavily sat on the ground before rubbing his scales hands over his snout and sighed in frustration.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Kor'da looks down to Kak'lin who is stuck in a trance or him rubbing the orb as the power humming inside of it calms him down. Kor'da lays a hand on top of Kak'lin's head which snaps him out of his trance, Kak'lin looks up. "Time for bed, son" Kor'da answered. "Can't i just stay up a little longer?" Kak'lin asked his father. Kor'da shaked his head and lifts him upand drags him across the grow to lay him on the flatbed over the layer of blankets Sim'one lays on and rests his little head on the bag next to his brother. Jibril crawls to all fours and crawls towards him with her tail trialing behind her and slowly cradles herself into his big strong arms and hands him the flask Red-Eye gave her. Kor'da sniffs it then takes a sip then recoils at how powerful he stuff is. "This is strong!" Kor'da answered, coughing. He looks down to Jibril who is drained and sapped of all her strength as the day has put her through her paces than she ever had.

[Tar'lak]
There's a tap on Tar'lak's shoulder, he looks up and he sees Jimmy. Jimmy, the asian looking human looks down to him on the ground. Tar'lak looks at the platter of food in Jimmy's hands. "You look like you could use a friend. Mind if i join you?"

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Tar’Lak shrugs and gestures to The ground next to him. “What do you want human?” Tar’Lak says as he fiddled with his pack taking it off and placing it in front of him. Opening it he rummages through the silver, coin and other trinkets that he was given before his journey and on the way.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Tar'lak]
"Just wanted to say thank you for saving our asses back there" Jimmy answered, "I saw you jumping out the back and helping out the soldiers clear the swarm away while we fell back. When the runners got to our wagon, you and Red-Eye saved me and my friends from being eaten alive." He extends his hand out to meet Tar'lak's. "My name is Jimmy, Jimmy Wo"

Jimmy hands Tar'lak his platter of food as a peace offering as his sits down by the fire next to Tar'lak who was rummaging around his large hefty bag. Jimmy hears the number of silver coins and sees the trinkets Tar'lak carries.

"I don't remember seeing you around Heifong, were you just passing through?"

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril yea it is the never ending flask is a gift from red-eyes so how was your day anything new happen with you or the kids?

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril ugh i know what you mean and the thing is we're still far from reaching canaan city hope our new home have a bathroom where i can scrub myself clean of plus i think am starting to sweat as well just hope when we reach there we won't be smelling worse than the undead as she chuckle