[Continues] Morcrux Campaign: Tale of Two Scales

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
"Alright. Let's go look for your father so we could all eat as a family!" Jibril says, stretching her leg and the boys shifted as she does. Jibril wraps her arm under Sim'one's stomach and around the side of Kak'lin's flank, she lifts them up with surprising strength for her delicate looking frame. Carrying the two boys on her shoulder, both sling over like two burlap sacks of sugar with their tails draping down the front of her, for little kids they're pretty light for two year olds with that much scales. Poor kids must not be eating as much as they should be, Jibril thought. As they walk towards the smell of the campfires cooking food, Jibril sees Draco talking to the Dwarven chef as they approached the two. The Dwarf shakes the Dragonborn's hand with an agreement, Tar'lak walks into view approaching the buffet style of food displayed on a table. Draco sees Jibril approaching him in the corner of his eye: "Ah, Jibril, we were just about to settle down to eat" Draco looks over her shoulders anc chuckles to himself when he sees the two wagging tails of the two little ones. "And who might these young ones be?" he wondered, Jibril smiles and turns her back to Draco to show him their faces, she introduces them to Draco: "The one on my left is Sim'one" Sim'one shows Draco a happy little smile: "Hi!" Draco pets the little head of Sim'one. "Well met!" then Jibril hefts Kak'lin on her right shoulder: "And this troublemaker is Kak'lin"

Kak'lin was awestruck when he sees Draco in his full size, his little green eyes are starstruck when he sees how majestic the dragonborn was. "Wow!! You're really a dragonborn!!" Draco chuckle hardily at the awe inspiring youngling praising him: "Indeed i am!" Kak'lin's tails flops up and down excitedly on Jibril's chest with a hard patting signalling to Jibril that he's really infatuated with Dragonborn ... but good god does this kid hit pretty hard with his tail!

Draco: "What do you want to be when you grow up?"
Kak'lin: "I wanna be a dragon! I wanna be an adventurer like you!! I wanna go explore where no kid has ever been before!!"
Draco: "That's the spirit! You listen to your mom and dad, one day YOU can become a great dragon if your believe it hard enough!"
Kak'lin: "Really?!"
Draco nods: "Hmh! Now be a good little one and stop hurting your mom"
Kak'lin looks over his shoulder and notices Jibril giggling to herself: "Sorry, mom!"

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril that's okay it was unintentional have you seen kor'dar we're looking for him so he could eat with us?

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Jibril turns back around and sets the two boys on their feet and stands erect with her back straightened up. Draco thinks to himself on where Kor'da could be: "If i recall, he was napping over in the stables" Jibril shakes her head: "Okay, can you watch them while i go get him? Please?" Draco smiles warmly and slaps her on the back: "Of course! I'll even entertain this little guy, share some of my stories of my adventures while we get down to eat. We'll save you two something but you better hurry up, this food is going fast and we're going to pack it all up for the trip very soon. Don't tarry too much" Jibril waves: "Okay, I'll be right back!"

Jibril walks away leaving Draco with the two boys. Kak'lin watched Draco as he kneels down to him to meet at eye level: "Now let's get you boys some grub! You're in for a treat, Marcon makes the best roasted boar in Volga!" The Dwarf Chef looks over at the two boys wagging their tails at the huge boar sitting on the platter before them. "Thaaaaat's right you little laddies! Ain't a soul from here to New Canaan that's heard of anyone better, and if you do-" Marcon entertains the little boys and uses his wooden paddle like spear and whips it around like a club: "YOU BREAK HIS FACE IN!!!" Marcon yells with glee and shouts with vigor as he pretends to be fighting Draco. Draco takes a dagger from his belt and flourishes it cartoonishly at Marcon's paddle and the two deflect and dodge one another slowly and deliberately. Sim'one and Kak'lin clapped as the dwarves joined in a celebratory clap singing a lovey tune to go with the pretend fighting. Jibiril watched for a few moments then she walks away briskly.

Jibril finds Kor'da sleeping on his side, probably exhausted from the running and fighting all morning tuckering him out. "Just where i left him" she muses as she stood there, lurking over him.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril teases kor'dar by whispering in his ear with a seductive voice telling him karyla find him sexually attractive she sometime's masturbate to you having you dominating her she then slowly move her hand to his crotch trying to stimulate it well aren't you gonna fuck her she asking for it

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Kor'da gets a bit horny when Jibril slowly lithers her body next to him and whispers from behind his back into his vestigial ear in a whisper that gets him in the receptive mood. "Karlya's thinking of you, handsome, i bet she's stuffing herself with anything she can find to fit inside her thinking about you" Jibril sees that Kor'da is grumbling, shifting in his sleep, a little red spear poking out of his loincloth. Jibril giggles to herself and looks around the stable that's exposed to the outside, she quickly stretches out her ass and extends her prehensile tail out to close the stable gate to shield them behind even if it only covers half the stable where they lay. She returns to seducing and teasing Kor'da more as he winces in his sleep: "Don't you want to fuck her? Hm?" She reaches down, stroking his loincloth to the side and sliding her finger tips up and down his taint and exposed vent, two inches of his flaccid cock sticking out. Jibril's face rushes blood to her lady parts when she sees his cock getting hard in her fingers that she watched his throbbing manhood pump harder through the thick veins, blowing up the girthy thing as Jibril coax the grower bigger and bigger. She presses her hand into the spot in his gut where his quads are and pressing into his soft scales to pressure them and massages his belly firmly. She felt his balls inside him gurgling and throb as the virile seed he carries already filling up. "Are you gonna FUCK her?" Her hand grabs the red flaring cockhead with his mushroom tip swelling up and leaking pre cum. "She's begging you, look at that demon hole, she want you inside her"

When Kor'da was erect he stops snoring and his dick droops onto the side of his leg and flops into the stack of hay. He grumbles in his sleep, mumbling in disapproval.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril grab kor'dar penis and try to insert it into her nagini slit she also still try to convince the sleeping lizard that a part of him want's to fuck karyla while trying to ride him and not wake him up

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Jibril thinks of her pussy quivering beneath her loins as his throbbing cock lays in the thick stack of hay just begging to be press up against her cervix, his urethra trying to fit itself into her womb and resting firmly against it. The feeling of his cum stretching that tiny pin hole of her womb shooting load of thick ropes of sperm wiggling around inside her. She blushes as warm feeling flows down her chest and down her stomach, she slides her hand down her midriff and felt her womb, rubbing it tenderly. The thought of his cum swimming around in her womb, the eggs aching to have even more of his strong swimmers raping them, the heat of her vent calls for it to happen, her inner thighs shake, she slowly slithers over him and straddling his hips with her breasts brushing against his chest, rolling her vent against his groin and huffing on his neck trying to get herself prepared, dry humping him with straws getting all over her body. "Fuck me" Jibril coos, "Rape me like your little whore!" grunting in her low voices, hoping he doesn't wake up.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril try to sound like karyla and move her body trying to satisfy herself as well i wanted to do this with you when we first met how jibril told me of your sexual exploit now put it in me i need you to dominate me

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Kor'da winces and feels Jibril aiming his cockhead into her vent, lubing his head with her snatch and setting the cusp of her hole tightly around him. She's ready for him to hard fuck her deep into her vagina and fill her nice and good, now all she has to do is get him to take the bait. Her mischievous smirk goes wider as she licks the side of his cheek and caresses the back of her hand to the other, "Now put it in me, big boy. Break me!" Kor'da raised his hands wrap Jibril's waist and slowly settles on her hips and felt him gripping tighter and harder as he growls lowly. His feet dig into the haystack, Jibril hears him shuffling behind her as her body rested on his waist. He rose up sharply, he arched his hips up and plunged his cock into Jirbil hard to knock the wind out of her and plants her face into the haystack. He thrusts in short bursts and throbs each time. Hm-hm ... Ugh. Jibril's eyes rolled into the back of her skull as his cock slammed into her hard that she thinks he might have bruised her cervix that her legs turned to jelly recoiling from the shockwave. Kor'da digs his nails into Jibril's ass meat and forces her down on to his cock trying to stretch her down deeply dicking her cervix getting every inch of his cock inside of her which Jibril has already had him do before. For some reason, his dick is longer because Jibril can't get all of him to fit inside her now. She cries a little as the pain is a little unbearable. Kor'da bucks his hips into Jibril digging away at her vagina with his hip grinding her vent and holds her in a bear hug while his veiny cock throbs wildly inside her, eager to hate fuck Karlya that Jibril pretends to be. He growls louder almost breaking the silence as he works faster and deep, he wants to make Karlya feel helpless and broken as he rapes Jibril and twisting her up inside with him hammering her womb and Jibril unable to keep up the act of being quiet, she muzzles her cries of masochistic pain as he pants like a races horse in a rutting. Jibril can't imagine what sort of things Kor'da wants to do to her that makes him want to hurt her so badly, but now that Jibril has Kor'da thinking her as Karlya this might be more than she bargained for.

Does she keep going?

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril keeps going with her act that's right keep thrusting it in me fuck me make me have your child impregnate me add me into your family me and jibril would have a three way sex make sure that i can't live without your lizardman dick

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
"Shah noka collip" Kor'da hisses at Jibril, he groans. He wraps his arms beneath Jibril's arms and locks her shoulders and with his arms strapping her down, he keeps her from resisting him. He rolls Jibril into the haystack and butterflies his legs apart and rolls his hip into Jibril's pussy with harder thrusting that forces Jibril to grunt loudly with her voice breaking as her head dives into the haystack with every thrust. Kor'da fucks Jibril growling and snarling in his native tongue, he digs his nails into the back of Jibril's skull, clawing it as he insults her: "Bitch. You get what you DESERVE ... you want it ... you better scream" he reaches into Jibril's mouth and grabs her bottom jaw with Jibril's forked tongue lolling out as her mind starts going blank. His deep dicking is unpleasant, it's uncomfortable to say that that he came inside her with a tenderness, but there was bleeding involved mixing his his seed. His trance is deep enough that Jibril won't let him stop. Her womb is so polluted with his virile seed and her blood that she can feel her cervix being torn and his cockhead is rooting around inside her womb spraying the loads of cum into the fallopian tube directly, tapping into the little ovaries that have since released a clutch of fertilized eggs mixing around in his semen.

Kor'da stops as his quads pump themselves full and force feeding Jibril's womb while he keeps it inside her while the veins vibrate and flux around the lips of her pussy and stretching the cervix at his rim, the big vein swells and bursts a few large globs of sperm. Jibril is in full body convulsing, mouth gaping, gasping in deafening silence as her eyes water and face soaking her tears, her legs lay beside his waist limply. Jibril is petrified by how brutalizing his force of willpower and hatred ran deep within him. Kor'da comes to his senses as he opens his eyes when he emptied his balls into Jibril. He looks down to Jibril's current state and begins to panic when she's so numb by the depth of his cock inside her. He tries pulling out, but he becomes stuck. This forces Jibril to shakingly touch him. She whispers: "Don't"

"Oh Rash'a, look at you!" Kor'da says, unsure what's come over him. "How bad is it?"

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
"Shah noka collip" Kor'da hisses at Jibril, he groans. He wraps his arms beneath Jibril's arms and locks her shoulders and with his arms strapping her down, he keeps her from resisting him. He rolls Jibril into the haystack and butterflies his legs apart and rolls his hip into Jibril's pussy with harder thrusting that forces Jibril to grunt loudly with her voice breaking as her head dives into the haystack with every thrust. Kor'da fucks Jibril growling and snarling in his native tongue, he digs his nails into the back of Jibril's skull, clawing it as he insults her: "Bitch. You get what you DESERVE ... you want it ... you better scream" he reaches into Jibril's mouth and grabs her bottom jaw with Jibril's forked tongue lolling out as her mind starts going blank. His deep dicking is unpleasant, it's uncomfortable to say that that he came inside her with a tenderness, but there was bleeding involved mixing his his seed. His trance is deep enough that Jibril won't let him stop. Her womb is so polluted with his virile seed and her blood that she can feel her cervix being torn and his cockhead is rooting around inside her womb spraying the loads of cum into the fallopian tube directly, tapping into the little ovaries that have since released a clutch of fertilized eggs mixing around in his semen.

Kor'da stops as his quads pump themselves full and force feeding Jibril's womb while he keeps it inside her while the veins vibrate and flux around the lips of her pussy and stretching the cervix at his rim, the big vein swells and bursts a few large globs of sperm. Jibril is in full body convulsing, mouth gaping, gasping in deafening silence as her eyes water and face soaking her tears, her legs lay beside his waist limply. Jibril is petrified by how brutalizing his force of willpower and hatred ran deep within him. Kor'da comes to his senses as he opens his eyes when he emptied his balls into Jibril. He looks down to Jibril's current state and begins to panic when she's so numb by the depth of his cock inside her. He tries pulling out, but he becomes stuck. This forces Jibril to shakingly touch him. She whispers: "Don't"

"Oh Rash'a, look at you!" Kor'da says, unsure what's come over him. "How bad is it?"

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril to tell you the truth i wanted to see you reaction what would happen if you wanted to have sex with karyla also you should carry me draco said if we don't hurry the food would run out

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Kor'da groans, "You're killing me. Just put me on the spit and roast me over a roaring fire." He pulls himself out of the haystack and looks Jibril in the face with a pained expression: "Do you wanna have her join in on our love making? I'm all for pleasing you, but her ... she's better off just watching in the corner." Jibril giggles under him as his goes flaccid slowly inside her, his urethra shrinks and pops out of her cervix. Kor'da removes his cock from Jibril's womb, vagina and parting away from her lips. A big gaping hole so stretched out, it remained that way for some time. Kor'da stares at the thickest and most viscous glob of cum forming inside Jibril's vent nestling perfectly on the brim of her nagini hole.

Jibril lays her head back with her tongue lolling out and her stomach convulsing, she coos: "Oh my pussy. My womb!"
"Quit your belly aching" Kor'da says, "Besides, it was your fault for teasing me in my sleep."
Jibril quips back at him: "Not my fault you're such a heavy sleeper. I couldn't resist!"
Kor'da: "Ha ... Ha"
"Also you should carry me" Jibril orders, crossing her arms, "Draco said if we don't hurry the food would run out"
"I could eat you whole" Kor'da jokes, "I'm starving after the amount of seed i keep filling you with. Need more meat in my diet"
"Then chop-chop!" Jibril commands, raising her arms up like an infant wanting to be picked up.
"As you wish, your majesty" Kor'da says, dusting her tunic down to cover her leaking cunny. He lifts up Jibril in his arms and carries her with ease through the stable and kicks the gate open.

When the two exit the stable, there was a crowd standing outside of it. Jibril and Kor'da are frozen in place when a sum of ten people were chuckling to themselves and staring at them. Lizardmen and Elven woman were standing within the group. Kor'da looks to Jibril with a scornful look: see what you did

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Kor'da hoists up Jibril's legs like a newly wed and carries her off before any one of these spectators decides to pipe up about what they may or may not have heard or seen. But it can be surmised ... they saw everything. Kor'da and Jibril overheard a couple of elves speak behind their backs: "so beasty!" "wonder if the others might be as well endowed" which makes Kor'da blush from his wanton display when he realizes that his loincloth isn't covering up his dick flopping in the wind and dribbling cum off his cockhead. "What's wrong" Jibril asked noticing the blush, "Can't handle the lingering stares?"
Kor'da: "Just realized my loincloth isn't covering my ekan"
Jibril is confused: "Your what?"
Kor'da groans and looks down, Jibril understood: "Oh"
Jibril chuckled and nuzzles her head into her husband's chest lovingly, tail wrapping around his waist as he carried her toward the feeding area. Jibril reaches her hand down and flips his loincloth and tucking his cock into the sack as they approached the camping area and passing kids running around. When they approached, Draco and the boys are sitting at a large round table with many Dwarves and men of the Dark Elves gathering around sharing ales and grog. Draco was sharing a story of how he fought off a pair of Undead monsters and retelling the fight in detail when Kor'da walks over with Jibril in his arms. Draco raises his large goblet to them: "To Jibril!"
The Dwarves and the Dark Elves raised their goblets, chalices and tankards up to the two of them. Jibril smiled at how drunk they were already with the boys tasting small tin cups of their ales with Draco keeping them topped off with a hard cider when their dad walks over: "Thank you, mister Baelfire for watching them"
Draco belches loudly letting out a burst of flame, he bumps his fist to his chest which startled Kor'da but it impressed the two boys who clapped for his accidental trick.
"Sorry about that!" Draco laughed, "Not a problem, it was my pleasure entertaining such strapping young boys! And please, you may call me Draco, everyone does!"
"May we join you?" Kor'da asked. Draco gets up and gestures his seat to him.
"Take mine" Draco says with a hardy laugh, "I gotta drain the spigot"

Draco waltzes off with a confident sway. Kor'da takes a seat in his place and Jibril sat in his lap while the chef comes over with a huge helping of breading, beans and chicken, pheasant and turkey. Kor'da and Jibril grabbed their plates and start picking at the food and setting it in front of them. Kor'da takes a chunk of chicken meat and places it into Jibril's mouth, she does the same to him with her pork fat. Both chew their food and smiled at each other.

Meanwhile across the table, Tar'lak is scarfing down food with reckless abandon as he tears through the food and snapping bones of turkey drumsticks and crunching down the fatty joints. Swallowing the head of the boar whole, he lets his teeth work around the head and uses his hands to snap the head into two pieces then the whole head collapses under the enormous strain and he chews the bones and meat down. The crushing force of his throat bulging hard as the boar head slides down his throat and deposits it into his half filled stomach - now full. Tar'lak leans back with a hand on his stomach, picking at his teeth with his claw to get the bits of flesh from the crevasses. He lets out a heavy sigh of pleasing tone. "So good"

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril eats to her fill once she full she would take the boys to bed and in her thoughts she hoped that karyla is safe and sound with her daughter

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
When the two settle down from their meal, the two boys are feeling a bit tired. Jibril stands up and picks up both Sim'one and Kak'lin and took them to the back of one of the wagons at the front of the caravan train and placed each of them on top of backpacks, burlap sacks, and barrels belonging to the other people. Jibril adds her things to the pile of bags and cases using it as a pillow for both Sim'one and Kak'lin to nap on. The two get comfortable while Jibril leaves them to rest while she goes back to Kor'da and help out the Dwarves and Dark Elves pack up the dishes and equipment. Jibril tell the two to behave themselves as she goes to help them by leaving, Kak'lin gets her attention: "Jibril"
Jibril turns around: "Yes?"
Kak'lin: "Thank you for saving us"
Sim'one: "And makng dad happy"
Kak'lin: "That too"

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril after hearing that she went hugged the two boys trying to cuddle with them and giving them kisses aweeeee thank you if you two were older i mite start falling for you she teases

Last edited:

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Jibril jumps into the wagon and plays around with the boys, rubbing her face into their bellys and kisses them on their snoots and tickling the tips of their tails. "If you two were older i might be worried i'd start falling for the both of you." She smooches them on the faces then pulls away. "You boys are going to break some hearts one day. Okay, I gotta go help daddy. You two behave!" Jibril hops off the wagon and saunters away. The two siblings looked at each other:

Sim'one: "She's very pretty"
Kak'lin blushes: "Yeah"
Sim'one yawns, rolling out his tongue then squints at his brother: "Glad she's our mom"

Sim'one buries his snoot into his arms and drifts off to sleep. Kak'lin lays over his little brother and lays his neck on his brother's head and they hold each other going to sleep. How precious!

Jibril returns to the table and Kor'da is getting a little drunk with two Dwarves singing a drinking song with him. Jibril just stood there while they slur the words and Kor'da shared a laugh with them as if they were old friends or something. Draco returns and orders everyone to get packing and get the food stored away. Kor'da and Jibril worked together scrubbing pots and emptying out the greasy cauldrons into the ditches, the Dwarves hard packed the food into barrels, dropping jars of vinegar and salt into each barrel to pickle some of the food. They butcher and wrapped up the meat then salted the rations they weren't going to eat and stored them inside crates. Dark Elves foraged enough plants and berries to stock up on food and to use for snacking on the road. The Homunculi took to trading a fair deal to earn a little bit of coin using timber and a barrel of ale for some silks and fabrics they added to their group's inventory space. Tar'lak walked around the camp with Draco making sure they have everything in order while talking to pass the time. Shimbala and the Corporals gathered around, checking their rifles and pistols and replacing their expended ammo; taking up positions around the caravan train, the squads recon the area once again and radioed each other to coordinate with Shimbala acting as Command using their Seer Stones.

Shimbala: "Looks like we're all clear here"
Draco: "All right, let's get everyone seated on the freight wagons. Remind them the rules and keep someone on watch at all times, I want no foul ups"
Shimabala puts a hand to her ear where a small gem rests on her lobe: "Everyone got that?"
Voices saying collectively: "Roger"

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril once she finish helping kor'dar clean up she walks to shimbala and ask her if she has any throwing daggers around for her to use and while she talking to she check out shimbala figure

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Kor'da lifts the heavy cauldron with Jibril lending him a hand into the back of the Volgan Freight wagon. With two Dwarves grabbing onto the bastard thing in, they slide it against the steel floors and chain it down and padlock the thing into place. Kor'da and Jibril pant heavily as they leaned up against the wagon, the two dwarves hopped down with heavy thumping then turn to thank the two of them. "No problem" Kor'da speaks panting. "Why was it so heavy!" Jibril complained, the two dwarves looked at her and answered: "Oricalculm cauldrons are hard to come by this far north, good for boiling stew and smelting iron ore without breaking the shell" the first dwarf turns to the other and says: "Guess you could say-" the second answered for them: "It puts iron on your bones!" the two laugh at the clever joke and walked away. Kor'da shakes his head at the bad joke and climbs into the wagon and sits on a crate with the other refugees. Kor'da noticed that Jibril wasn't joining him.

Kor'da: "Aren't you coming?"
Jibril: "Nah, boss wants me to help the soldiers clear the way. Someone's gotta watch out for the refugees."
Kor'da: "Okay, what about the boys?"
Jibril: "I put them in the front. They'll be napping for a while and i can keep my eye on them if they get out of hand since i'm at the front"
Kor'da: "But-"
Jibril: "Don't worry so much. I've got this"
Kor'da: "Oh, there wasn't any doubt. But i was thinking i could do more to help"
Jibril: "Trust me, you'll help us out more if you watched the refugees and help them out when you can."
Kor'da: "If you think so, then i will"
Jibril: "Gotta go, love you!"
Kor'da: "I love you more!"
Jibril teases him with her belly: "Oh boy, do I"
Kor'da: "Don't start"

Jibril walks away, the people next to him lean forward staring at him with smiles on their faces. Jibril walks on over to Shimbala at the wagons staring at the two lizard boys napping away in the wagon.

Jibril: "Hey, is something wrong?"
Shimbala: "Yeah, trying to figure out whose kids these belong to"
Jibril: "Oh they're mine"
Shimbala is taken aback by her answer: "Wait, seriously? They're yours."
Jibril shakes and nods: "Well yeah but they're my husband's from another marriage"
Shimbala slowly nodding: "Ahhh, makes sense. Wait husband?"
Jibril: "Betrothed"
Shimbala: "Oh so you've been seeing him awhile"
Jibril nervously: "Something like that"
Shimbala: "Well any way. We can't have them up here sleeping on our bullets and grenades"
Jibril: "Your what?"
Shimbala: "Remember those big exploding things that blew up the two big monsters back at Dunwich?"
Jibril: "Yeah?"

Shimbala reaches under the blanket of a crate and pulls out a small shell that she tosses to Jibril.

Shimbala: "We got thirty more of these back here plus the ammo"
Jibril: "Sim'one! Kak'lin! Get off right now!"

The boys are startled awake when Jibril shouts at them. The boys quickly jumped out when told and they ran behind Jibril.

Shimbala chuckled taking the shell away from Jibril: "It's fine! Well, not really fine, but they're harmless so long as you down trigger the firing pin on the bottom of the shells."
Jibril: "If i had known that i wouldn't have put them on there"
Shimbala taps the shell to her metal vest: "Well thankfully i caught them in time before we left"
Jibril to the boys: "Kak'lin take your brother to the last wagon in the back, your dad is waiting for you two. We have to leave soon."

The two boys run off with their blanket and Jibril's backpack. Watching the boys scurry off brings a smile to Shimbala's face.

Shimbala: "Cute kids"
Jibril laments: "Yeah, kinda strange being their new mom"
Shimbala: "What's it like?"
Jibril: "What do you mean?"
Shimbala: "To love someone unconditionally?"

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril it's not bad will probably have some difficulty along the but hey that's marriage or do you want me to tell how good he is in love making as she say teasing shimbala

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Shimbala doesn't blush but she keeps a stoic expression when Jibril teases her.
Jibril: "Oh you're serious"
Shimbala: "I'm not looking to have an orgy or a threeway. Just wanna know if it's possible interracial people like us have a chance with someone outside our races."
Jibril: "What do you mean? Is there someone you like that's into you or is it the other way around?"
Shimbala: "Uh ... hm"

Shimbala scratches her head for a moment to think. Meanwhile, Jibril scans over Shimbala's appearance to appraise her sex appeal. She's 5 foot 7 inches tall, she's got the rocking body of a boxer with her biceps being very well toned and her swell sticks to her skin to show that she's packing quite a six pack and delicious curves of her hips with a flare to her ass which is thick and round hugging tightly to her trousers with her belts and satchels on her legs defining her muscle tension to be more humanoid than beast-like. Although, she looks like she could run like a beast if pushed, those calve muscles and taut thighs make Jibril jealous that Dark Elves have body fat that doesn't go directly to their tails like hers does. Shimbala has long wavy violet colored hair which is all tied up in a military short ponytail and pinned the tail with hairpins to reveal more of her defining features of a feminine oval face with soft, dark ocher skin that compliments her hair but also her amber colored eyes that have a shine to them in the sunlight. Her lips are plump like cherries with a slight underbite of her jawline which heightens her cheekbone which were concaved and smooth. Shimbala looks up and Jibril breaks her stare.

Shimbala: "I think its more unrequited love"
Jibril asked: "what does that mean?"
Shimbala: "Unrequited. One-sided? Means only one of you has any feelings in the relationship where the other doesn't or doesn't realize they're in one"
Jibril: "That's sounds ... really sad"
Shimbala rolls her eyes: "Yeah. Not sure how i feel about it"
Jibril: "So you do have someone"
Shimbala: "Maybe, but i didn't think he feels the same for me."
Jibril: "Is his name Kane?"
Shimbala: "Who told you"
Jibril: "You were thinking about him in Hangshu when we met."
Shimbala embarrassed: "Damn it"
Jibril asuring her: "Nonono! It wasn't eavesdropping on you, i just overheard you mention his name."
Shimbala: "I tend to be thinking about him more often than before. I can't get him out of my mind"
Jibril: "What's stopping you?"
Shimbala crossed her arms: "Probably not a good idea digging into a sensitive topic"
Jibril throws up her hands: "Just trying to help undertsnad your reason for asking"
Shimbala: "Its ... its nothing"

Shimbala seems to be unsure how to act in that situation, the uncertainty of a relationship. Should Jibril consul her more or leave it be for a better time down the road?

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril tell shimbala she should try dating someone first to get the feel of it this is just her suggestion and she doesn't need to try it if she doesn't want to

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Shimbala: "Maybe? But Kane's got something over the others and we've actually ... you know"
Jibril: "Had sex?"
Shimbala nods.
Jibril: "And?"
Shimbala smiles and smirks a little at the thought: "Best sex I've ever had, or ever will"
Jibril: "He's endowed"
Shimbala holds up two fingers, Jibril's eye widen to imagine the representation.
Jibril: "Oh you poor girl!"
Shimbala: "So now i'm thinking I'm in this too deep. Or maybe i'm over thinking it."
Jibril: "And you think others won't match up to him"
Shimbala: "Exactly"
Jibril: "It's different for me and Kor'da. He was my first so ..."
Shimbala: "Oh ... i had no idea"
Jibril: "Yeah, we sorta matched swords and sheathes and he became my one and only thought. Maybe Kane will see you for you and not as someone he can use"
Shimbala plays with her nails: "You may have a point. Thanks"
Jibril: "You're welcome"
Shimbala: "Do you wanna patrol with me for a bit, girl to girl?"
Jibril: "Sure, but i gotta ask: do you have any throwing knives? I threw all of mine when we fought in Dunwich"
Shimbala: "We don't, sorry, you'll notice we don't keep that many melee weapons"

Shimbala shows off her rifle to make her point.

Jibril: "Right"
Shimbala reaches behind her to pull out her G19 pistol and hands it to her: "Here"
Jibril: "You're giving me your gun"
Shimbala: "For now. You can handle yourself. So can i. But it never hurts to have someone else watching your back, just keep the end pointed away from anyone you don't wanna shoot dead. That little thing there you have to squeeze hard enough to fire it like a crossbow, it reloads when it springs back. The slide on the top will jam so you check the chamber in the top if there's a metal object lodged inside it. May have to jiggle it a little to get it out or you might be out of ammo."
Jibril: "good to know"

Jibril holsters the gun on her side on the inside of her belt line and Shimbala reaches down to flip the tiny switch to Safety and tells Jibril to turn it back the other way to unlock it.

Jibril: "What a strange contraption you have"
Shimbala: "It's daunting to learn how it works but you'll get use to it some day. But for now, don't take it out unless you have to."
Jibril: "Okay"

Shimbala walks Jibril around and scouts out the wagons.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Shimbala and Jibril roamed around the caravans and noticed that everyone is lining up to get into the back of the Volgan Freight Wagons, the large slabs of muscle huffing in their reigns are the six legged oxeners with their large thick shafted horns curving upward and large nose rings dangling with their chains. Draco and Tar'lak walked around and met with Shimbala and Jibril.

Draco: "We're getting the rest of the refugees in the back. How are we doing up at the front"
Shimbala: "All quiet for now. But that may change very soon if the two monsters break out or the Undead swarm the rest of the city"
Tar'lak: "We should make for the hills as soon as possible, the surface has me unease"
Draco: "We'll depart before they arrive"
Jibril: "So what are our jobs?"
Shimbala: "I've given it some thought, you two would be better off pairing together covering the back. Jibril will be our coordinator from the back and relay us info on the rear of the train while Tar'lak can be the scout, recon anything strange we might find along the road"
Draco: "No, Jibril is good at figuring out traps like those imposters in Dunwich, she will be best used at the front riding passenger with Marcon and Finnegan"
Shimbala: "And Tar'lak"
Draco: "Scouting is fine, but he'd rather stay close to the supplies just in case thieves come for it when our backs are turned."
Shimbala: "Good idea, one less man i need to guard something. I can put Andrews with Kalisa at the front in that case"