[Continues] Morcrux Campaign: Tale of Two Scales

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Karlya blushes when Jibril mentioned the romantic bits. She closed her eyes and the rosy blooms in her dark cheeks but then her brow lows thinking about it and grits her teeth thinking about it. "There ya go again. Ya eejit! Spoutin' out non-sense is what ya doin' ... makin' meh all weird and shite. Ya mind tell me why ya always on about me wantin' to fuck your husband? If ya ain't fucking him ya self then why bother bring him up at all?"

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril with a confuse look fucking my husband??? you misunderstand the first time was me showing off and when i saw your reaction if kor'dar have any balls made me want to tease you and maybe him as well that's why i told you about the rough sex we have but this third time wasn't about him at all i do think your amazing and a good mom that care's about her daughter it's just when kor'dar changed he got this angry attitude now blaming me for putting his kids in danger but it's not like i wanted them to put them in harm way it kinda make me like him less and less you know so when i saw you i was happy that you stayed with the group and when hearing about your husband ditching you i thought he was a real idiot but i also thought that if i was a guy then maybe there might have been a chance that you and me would have gotten together instead of kor'dar you know

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
"Don't be getting all mushy around me" Karlya says frowning, going back to her sewing, "You'd be wise to learn from my mistakes, ya hear me? I never needed a man to make me happy, all it does is cause me a lot of heartache that does me no good thinking about it. Now i don't know the details about ... whatever the feck is with you two and your fancy scales and bullshite but i do get what he's sayin'. You never had kids, that's not hard to tell, you don't know how fragile kids are and how quickly they pick up things. Every day i look a my little lassie, she reminds so much of me it's scary and she does things that i wish she never had to learn. If those lads were to grow up as young as they are, fearing their lives every day, they're gonna resent ya! Kor'da is pain in me arse for causing me grief over me daughter getting his boys into trouble, what am i to do? Tell her 'no' and beat her senseless? I've beaten that child til the cows came home, her baettens had gotten so bad i had to throw meself in the dungeons to keep me from tearin' a new arsehole!"

Karin whistles to herself as the well behaved child that she is when her mother's eyes rested on her.

"Point is, lass, Kor'da is a Dah" Karlya answered, "Dads are very protective of their boys, especially after losing his little girl years ago. If we're being honest, lass, trouble does follow you around like a bad case of luck even before you two met. You and Manni, Jimmy and that crooked fella Barbossa all causing hell for the rest of us in Heifong. Yeah, i know about the con you and Jimmy pulled! If he hadn't pulled your arse out of the fire that day, you'd be cooking in a pyre. I'd check meself before thinking you of all people are not to blame for some of his woes. It wasn't that long ago you and Manni were shaking him down for Silver and Pewter before shagging together like wild animals you are."

Karlya gives Jibril a wink and a crooked grin.

"By the by, I do find the man attractive even after his ... growth" Karlya admits, "I say give the man time to calm his tits and you two set yourselves up in New Canaan until it blows over. Before ya know it, you'd be having even more youngin's than you know what to do with! Just, uh ... don't tell him i said that. Lizardmen tend to be rougher on the seas in Red Fang's crew so i know how rough they can be on us, lasses. It's just in their nature to be voracious eaters and vicious killers, i say you found a good one compared to the others, he's tame and reasonable. If ya had met anyone else, you'd be their slave and chained to a breeding bench popping out eggs."

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril would you mind staying with us a bit as a mediator am a little worried my might fight again if thats okay with you

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Karlya stops sewing and present Jibril with a new and improved tunic with a long sleeve to fit her tail through about four feet long and stands up grabbing the breeches she just finish sewing with the back of them stitch in such a way that her tail can slide on through the back with ease through a tailhole with lacing to tighten up the back.

"Sure. I'll be there for ya, not like you'd did do the same for me" Karlya answered, tossing Jibril her new clothes. "Least i can do. Here. Those should fit you better, maybe one of these days i can teach you a thing or two about being a mother. If you think you can manage that?"

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril she grabs karlya hand and gently puts it where her unhatched children are well am already going to be a mother and i know am gonna be ready for your teaching so don't hold back

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Karlya looks down as Jibril pulls her hand down to her belly and feeling around and prodding her womb, the eggs inside Jibril move to Karlya's touch. Karlya blushes and mouth agape in surprise:

"Are those-"
Jibril nods to her, confirming her suspicion.
"My god, and they're-"
Jibril shushes Karlya and just nods to her.
"That FECKIN' BASTARD!!!" Karlya yells on top of her lungs.

Karlya grabs Jibril by the hand and drags her along. Karin looks up and sees her mom dragging Jibril behind her with everyone down by the watering hole all looking up and staring at them storming towards the wagons yards away. Karin dropped everything she was doing and runs after her mom and Jibril. Karlya is a pissed off woman on a mission! She drags Jibril with ease despite her transformation into a minion of Kane and her strength is sapping from her as Karlya pulls her along with Jibril's heart thumping in her chest miles and hour thinking 'what is she doing?!'

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
"You never sailed on a ship for twenty years fighting off pirates and sea monsters and your own crew trying to either kill ya or rape ya ta death without breaking some bones!" Karlya shouts with her breath seething with hatred of the highest caliber a woman THIS scorned can be. "If there is one thing i hate more in this world it's men who abandon their children for no good damn reason! If this mudderfecker thinking pushing you away is gonna excuse him from never raising your children together ..." Karyla reaches down to the side of a dwarf and yanks up a large two-handed battle ax with one hand at the head of the blade. "...I'll cut off his FECKING BALLS!!"

The two see Kor'da sitting alone looking out on the side of the Silk Road towards Shurifon, relishing the beautiful view and how far from home he is now. Sim'one and Kak'lin are playing with the children below in a game of hide and seek with some of the adults watching them all play.

Kor'da hears: "YOU LIMP DICK SON OF A BITCH!!!" approaching him from behind. He turns and Karlya lunges at him with the two handed battle ax and slams the ax blade into the side of his body and denting his metallic scarlet scales and he flies to the ground with Karlya catching him by the leg and sweeps him off and then raised the ax above his head then comes crashing down hard into his chest with the blade downwards. Karyla slams into his chest twice, caving in his rib cage and causing Kor'da to stop Karlya by yelling at her: "What are you doing?!"

Karlya holds the ax with both hands panting heavily with lumbering breaths as she bears her teeth at him with the occasional spark of electricity of how extraordinarily pissed off she is at him. She looked down on him and points the axe to Jibril standing on the road beside them approaching, the shocked look on her face (and everyone else witnessing this).

"That woman is having your babies and you blame HER for getting YOU into trouble?" Karlya shouts, "You either are the luckiest man alive to have that piece of ass following you around, or you're the dumbest fecking bastard for making her believe you're the kind of man she wants to be with."

She pins Kor'da's chest on the ground with her boots and stood over him with a clear shot view up her skirt and she looks down at him with the ax grazing across his manihood and brushing the loincloth of his to the side. Kor'da's dick flops out flaccid and she shakes her head, tsking.

"You don't care better care of her, treat her like the FUCKIN QUEEN SHE IS!!" Karlya pauses then taps the spot on his belly where his quad are, "I'm gonna break open that shiny new armor and imma cut your fecking balls out. Are we clear?"

Kor'da is stone cold silent, eyes are fixed on Karlya heaving the ax above her ready to split some 'wood'.

"ARE WE CLEAR?!!" Karlya screams
"YES!! YES!!!" Kor'da screams at her.
"GOOD!!!!!" They scream at each other loudly, gathering a bigger crowd.

Karlya steps off Kor'da, he rolls to his feet. He looks up. Karlya swings her ax. Broadsided. Kor'da head get bashed and he collapses onto the ground knock unconscious with Karlya dropping the ax, spits on Kor'da's body then storming off towards Jibril out of breath from all the yelling.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril is shocked and embarrassed with what karlya said out loud but in a way she happy with what she said even tho the whole group here knows that she pregnant with kor'dar child she run and hugged her then picked her up in a bride way and run away from this commotion and try to head to the lake

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Jibril blushes really really hard with the gathering crowd looking to her as Karyla looks towards her. Jibril rushes up to the fuming Karlya and bear hugs her quickly and squeezing her hard enough to hear her spine and bones cracking under the pressure. Jibril nuzzled her cheeks into Karyla's affectionately then whisks her away off her feet and flee! Flee far away from this place! She ran laughing all the way back towards Lake Mare and Karin following closely behind them, all three of them are laughing and chomping at the bit at what Karlya just did in front of the whole company. Karin tells them how everyone was saying how strong her mom was beating down someone like Kor'da that easily without breaking a sweat! The high praise from her daughter draws a smile across Karlya's face as she giggles at the thought of Kor'da shitting himself after the beating he took, the look on his face when she was going for his family jewel *gasping* ... priceless

The girls returned to their work, now in better spirits and a heavy weight lifted off Jibril's shoulders now that somebody finally said it!

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril once again thanks karlya also apologize for hugging her to hard next time she'll watch her strength around her she then wear the clothes that karlya finish sewing trying them out

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Jibril halts suddenly with Karyla getting whiplash from Jibril holding her so tightly, Karlya wheezes as the air is leaving her body and going limp. Jibril's tail and wagging so hard with it raised as she giggles and continuously says: "Thank-you! Thank-you! Thank-you!" she stops saying it when she pulls away her necking to see Karyla becoming unresponsive, Jibril sets her down gently not realizing her full strength. "Opps, sorry! I forgot how strong i was" she tries to gently touch Karyla if she was okay, she just swipes the hand away. "Fecking hell girl! Ya nearly killed meh!" Karlya whips with that sass! "And ya bloody welcome too, about damn time someone beat some sense into that thick feckin' skull of his."

Karlya returns to cleaning the out the cauldron and filling up buckets of purified water and then taking the bigger buckets with her on a pole to draw more lake water from the coast to bring back to the cauldron while the fires are still roaring. Karin helps her mom move the water back and forth and Jibril jumping in step to help them as well. The two misfits are happy as can be.

Later, Jibril sat with the rest of the camp in setting up the dinning equipment and grabbing the clay bowls and wooden spoons and forks. Marcon and Finnegan start cooking with several other Elves and the few knowledgeable cooks they have available to them. They gathered up the rations and gathered up the food the hunters have found and brought back, the camp was lively as it was another uneventful day ... aside from earlier's transgression. Karlya and Karin sat with Jibril when the cooks started handing out the rabbit stew and slices of meat, loaves of bread and rice.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Jibril, Karlya and Karin receive their bowls and plates and walked away from the line of caravaneers waiting to be served. The trio walked towards the back of the caravan and sat among the wooden crates using them as chairs and talking while they eat. Jibril takes a leg of turkey meat and slowly lowers it into her mouth and deep throats it then lets go of it, gulping the meat and bones whole then chews away at the bread with her sharp teeth and sees Karlya and Karin stare at her while she ate. Both never seen someone take a whole turkey leg down as quickly as she just did which earned a nod of praise from Karlya and Karin. Jibril stops to raise her query to Karlya: "When we're finished here do we start the 'mother' training?" Karin laughs looking to her mom. Karlya grins and shakes her head.

"It's not training like a you would a knight or squire" Karlya replied, setting her food off to the side. "As a mother, you gotta learn how to make clothes for your young ones, how to sew, thread, crochet, and what's good fabric to work with. You're practically a seamstress, cook, farmer, alchemist and caretaker of the home. Gotta learn to read, write and understand the common tongue where ever you are, gotta learn how to make wax from animal fat to keep a light in your home or torches to brighten up a room. If i knew magic, I wouldn't need to worry about lighting. Making clothes can take days maybe weeks if you don't work at night with a candle. Cooking is a sorted affair, either you learn to make better tasting food or try doing the best you can, learning recipes from others is a good start. I was never any good at plowing a field or ranching cattle and pigs. But i do have a fine hand in alchemy when the mood strikes me, gotta keep the pirate captain happy and away from my ass among other people, but better deal in alchemy to prevent getting sick or dying of the plaque, magic isn't the only reason to learn."

"Mom is just saying you're not gonna learn all of this in a single day" Karin answers on her mom's behalf, "Took me years to learn half the things she's been teaching me, some of it will come to you naturally as it did with me and reading."
"That's my darl" Karlya says tossing her daughter's hair after she had brushed it earlier. Karin huff cleaning up her messy hair now that her mom got it tangled again.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Karlya taps her chin thinking of a schedule to help Jibril learn: "Well we're gonna be busy this evening but Karin can show you how to make wax and soap bars since that's a highly prized commodity exported from New Canaan and very few people know how to make it, and even less know what it's actually used for. I can show ya how to cook some recipes but not with our rations and you can always watch Marcon cook, he's feckin' good at it! Can't stop eating his stew, might go for thirds in a hot minute. Tomorrow will depend on how our ride fairs, if we don't get snagged on a branch or lose the people leading the caravan, I can show you how to crochet a blanket with some of the spools of wool we have in the back. It'd be getting colder the further north we go especially at night."

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril then it's a date once she finish eating she tell karlya the she gonna head in early so i can be ready tomorrow

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Jibril finishes up her bowl and plate and takes theirs as they finished and brought them over to the filth-monger in charge of cleaning the dishes, as it so happens: Kor'da is stuck on washing dishes in the lake. Jibril flicks her tongue at him with a smug look in her eye when she drops her dishes in the wooden bin with Kor'da's face is still dented in fro the ax head smashing into him. He tries to speak but Jibril ignores him and goes off to find Red-Eye to get him to open up his magical manor to get an earlier night's rest. Jibril looks every where for Red-Eye ... but he's nowhere to be found.

Jibril searches around a bit more trying to listen for him and his guitar, nothing. She tries asking around for him, but nobody has seen him since the two of them left the portal at the last stop. Jibril is getting a bit bothered by that.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril worried about red-eyes went to look for draco and shimbala telling them she can't find him she also asked them if they forgot about him in the last stop?

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Jibril makes a dash for Draco at the first wagon where he and Shimbala are talking over their meals with Andrew and Kalisa using their ammo supply wagon as a place to sit. Jibril slides to a halt with Draco leaning on the wagon with a bowl in his hand steaming hot and a spoon in his fingers, Shimbala sitting on the edge of the flatbed with her bowl of stew both now looking up to Jibril with a worrying look ion her eyes. "Have any of you seen Red-Eye?"

Draco and Shimbala looked at each other
Draco: "No, i haven't seen him since this morning when we packed up the wagons"
Shimbala: "You know, he's probably getting high again and passed out in one of the wagons"
Jibril: "I checked the wagons, he isn't here! You don't think we left him behind, do you?"
Shimbala waves her hand to calm Jibril: "Now, now, I saw him get on the second to last wagon with Tar'lak this morning. If he passed out and just rolled off the back and the Oxeners stomped on him ... what can you do?"
Draco: "I wouldn't worry yourself with him, he can handle himself"

Something isn't right here. Don't they care what happens to him?

Jibril: "How can you say that? He's one of you"
Kalisa: "He's a damn junkie!"
Andrew: "We got stuck with him cuz we needed a medic not because we liked the guy"
Shimbala: "You heard 'em, Jibril, Randy gets high on Red Sand and never sleeps for months on end. He'll most likely get himself killed or overdose himself stupid until he dies. That's just how he is"
Draco: "If he's still alive, he'll just wander back into camp like usual and that will be the end of it"

This is unbelievable.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril don't complain when we lose our only medic when one of our allies or the civilians get hurt she left them to continue eating and search the last place red-eyes was last seen

Last edited:

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Jibril just shakes her head at the disappointing comments that they made about him. Randy isn't some stray you can just abandon. He's their healer for fuck sake! What kind of group of soldiers treats their healer like garbage? But Jibril remembered Shimabala saying she saw him in the second to last wagon in the morning, maybe he's been sleeping ... then again ... he never sleeps, ever. Even in his little pocket dimension, Jibril would find him cooking or enchanting something in the middle of the night. If anything, he's working himself to death.

Jibril climbs to the back of the second to lost wagon, it's cramp back there with half of the stuff blocking 25% of the wagon and the rest have been moved aside and shifted to accompany the refugees to sleep on or sit on during their ride. Jibril searches the wagon and using all of her strength of lift and move things around to find anything amiss, Red-Eye isn't here, at least that what she thought'd she say.

There's a limp body folded up in a contorted way like they died in that position. Jibril kneels down and then she noticed the bloodshot eyes: Red-Eye.
When she moved him, he let's out a worrying cry as his bones begin to break as Jibril pulls his arms to lift him off the ground.

"Red-Eye! You had me worried, where have you been?" Jibril says sternly but ... she slowly begins to realizes that Red-Eye has been crying and is shaking uncontrollably. "Red? Red what's going on with you?"

Red-Eye hasn't moved since she pulled him, with that loud scream, she's pretty sure she broken something. What is happening to him?! He never was this frail and weak before, he was always chipper, giddy all the time, now he's ... a sobbing mess bundled up in a weird position too fragile to even move him. He can't even speak because he's in so much shock and pain. Was it the drugs? What does she even do in this situation? The only one that can fix Red is Red and he's fucked up.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril runs to look for karlya once she finds her she will drag her to where red-eyes is and tell her about his pocket dimension since his tent have magical books that she could use to help fix red-eyes strange problem

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Jibril displays her hands out when Red-Eye looks at her and lays his head back on the ground. "Red, I'm gonna go find help. I'll try and find someone to help you, don't worry" Jibril quickly hops out of the wagon and sprints to the last wagon of the train where she left Karlya and Karin last and still find them sitting on the crates relaxing and lounging around. Karlya sees Jibril sprinting over.

"Oi, what's happened?" Karlya asked, "Looked like you just seen a ghost"
"Red is in trouble, I don't know what's wrong with him" Jibril answered.
"Shite, isn't he that fella that doesn't sleep?" Karlya asked, sensing Jibril's worrying look.
"Yes, he's so fragile like his bones are made of glass and he's all twisted up like he's been stuffed inside a box all day" Jibril answered, "I don't know who to turn to, nobody else seems to care about him."
"Well shite, okay, let me just come and see what i can do" Karlya says hopping off the crate.

Jibril and Karlya jogged around the wagon and climbed into the back of the second one and the two see Red-Eye still contorted and crying uncontrollably. Karlya is stunned to see the joker of their group so broken up, it's very unsettling. Karlya tries to move him but she ends up scaring Red as she pressed her fingers into his arms and every push and tug seems to cause some form of discomfort and pain. Karlya thinks to herself then directs the questions she has to Jibril.

"Do you know anything about him" She asked.
"Only that he snorts Red Sand and drinks way too much, doesn't sleep at all, rarely have i ever seen him eat anything except bread" Jibril thinks, "He had a portal to a magical manor he uses as a tent to rest up on the trip but i don't know where he might have put one up since we left the last spot we rested at."
"A portal? You mean to tell me he's a mage?" Karlya responds, Jibril shakes her head.
"I've heard Draco say he's a sorcerer, Tar'lak said at some point he could cast some spells without incantations"

Karlya looks gloomy for a brief moment and say: "Oh"
"Oh?" Jibril says, "What do you mean 'oh'?"
"Did you know sorcerers have a lot of magical power running through their bodies?"
"No, I didn't"
"Well, I've only known one that sailed with us one time at sea" Karlya says, fidgeting at the memory. "When a sorcerer casts too many spells and doesn't sleep to recharge their Mana they go through a painful process called Transmogrification. His body is break itself apart the longer he doesn't sleep, the amount of Mana stored inside him is too vast it's too much. Like over indulging on too much food and make you very sick, Mana does the same only it could kill him. The longer he's like this, the worse it gets. He seems to be fighting sleep for whatever reason. Only way to fix him is if he rests and we have to force him asleep."
"Then what are we waiting for?" Jibril asked, "We can find something to put him to sleep-"
"Well he can't move, we'll just keep hurting him like this" Karlya says thinking more to herself and stepping away.

Karlya searches the crate for something and keep humming to herself trying to devise a plan to help Red-Eye.

"Do we have a plan?" Jibril asked, seeing Red-Eye coiling tighter into a ball of stress and anxiety.
"I'm thinking. I'm thinking!" Karlya says, tapping her head several time, counting things in her head and looks as though she's trying to remember a recipe of some sort. "Hang on a tick, I'll be right back" She jumps out of the wagon and walks off.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
(no [x] bracket tabs anymore. This is now a solo - 1v1 campaign)

Jibril thinks of a song but nothing that anyone that can understand Scythian or Messera. The only song she can think of are old pub tunes that she hardly recalls lyrics to. She just thinks of one that she hopes can cheer him up. She sings a softer version of Red-Eye song that he rehearsed when they met.

√Hey there fella, what you doing out here all alone?
√Didnt anyone tell you, that you were better off staying home?
√Might run into someone like me, going to get yourself knocked up side the dome.

She strokes Red-Eye face feeling how cold he was and he stopped crying when she sings his song. He tries smiling which gave Jibril one as well. She keeps going, hoping Karlya gets back soon before she has to try something else.

√Say there pretty lady, you're looking mighty fine tonight.
√Did anyone tell you that raiders run this town?
√Too now, shut little mouth, I got no problem putting you down!

"I'm back!" Karlya shouts, running over with a bag of things. Oh thank God! Jibril didn't know the rest of the song, bet she butchered the whole thing.

Trying to climb up the flatbed moves to kneel down beside Red-Eye and opens her bag pulling out some ingredients and a pastel and mortar. Karlya gets to work making a type of poultice. "Did I hear you singing?"

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril ugh yea i was but i didn't know any so i just wing it but am pretty sure i botch it.is there anything you need me to help you with

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril if there's something that your not sure of i could go find tar'lak for information on how to do this if not i'll just watch you and learn how your doing this