[Continues] Morcrux Campaign: Tale of Two Scales

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Kor'da lowers his hand down to Jibril's belly and presses his fingers into the area where her womb is. He massages her belly and feeling tiny little lumps inside of her. He hums to himself thinking about what she told him earlier that morning, how she believes that she's pregnant. If Kane is correct, and he is a Fertility God, it confirms that thought that she is indeed pregnant. Just the thought of them bringing in more children into this hellish world makes him shutter, he's determined to make New Canaan work for them ... they have to. Where is there any place for people like them? Interspecies marriages are unheard of and taboo in every place they go, only small colonies ever try to make it work and even then they keep such coupling hidden. The refugees and slum children are the result of a society that has ignored them to do such a thing, now that Heifong is gone or ruined ... what's left?

All roads lead to New Canaan

Kor'da speaks up: "I love you"

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril I love you too she said now let's just relax and go to bed gonna have to wake up early in the morning so i could help guard the caravan also try not to drink to much of that stuff i don't want you to have a hangover or worse hearing you wake up in the middle of the night drunk of your ass being loud and obnoxious while you try not to puke everywhere

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Jibril snatches up the flask and twists the metal cap onto it and she lays her head into his chest and throws her tail over him and slowly drifts off to sleep. Kor'da still fighting sleep, thinks about Jibril: "Good night" and Jibril is out cold, her head bobs and collapses on him. Kor'da just sits there lamenting what possible future they could have. Jibril's Marker rolls out of her pocket with the hole in her tunic exposing part of her flank. It glows and Kor'da sighs when he sees it.

Kor'da reaches down to it and he stares into the Marker's gem as the fluid inside swishes and glows in his hand. Jibril doesn't move, nor does the boys when the world turns greyscale. Kor'da rubs his eyes as the world around him is greyed out that it blurs his eyes. When Kane suddenly appears sitting on a crate lingering over them, he smiles to Kor'da.

"It seems you've gotten your desire, Slaven Claw" Kane answered, smiling warmly.
Kor'da: "I told you what you wanted to know"
"Yes. Yes, you did" Kane says nodding to Kor'da, "You wanted a second chance, she is your second chance."
Kor'da: "Does she truly love me? Or is this some kind of spell she's under?"
"Love is harder to control than you think. Lust is a different matter" Kane explains to him, "Lust disguises itself as love when really, it is a baser instinct. For her to fall for you is about as real as it can be, only time can tell if she's really worth it"
Kor'da: "I want to make a new deal"

This piqued Kane's interest, he leans forward with his dimmed eyes now glowing.

"Oh? Another deal?" Kane grins, "How delicious"
Kor'da: "You claim to be a God, but your actions lead me to believe you are an Infernal"
"Subjective, Kor'da" Kane answers plainly, "Others will tell you am just as good as any other God. Now what is this new desire?"

Kor'da looks down to Jibril and strokes her head and a tear runs down his face and turns to his boys.

Kor'da: "What must i give to protect them?"
"A curious request" Kane answers, tilting his head. "Do you desire they live peacefully without harm? To live forever without pain or suffering? Or do you desire the power to control their fate?"
Kor'da, crying: "I don't know what i'll do if i ever lost them"

Kane inhales deeply as the red faint trial of Blood Essence leaves Kor'da and he suck it in, feeding on the painful emotion of grief and suffering. Kane's eye vibrate as the essence travels into his mouth then closes when Kor'da stares at him. Kane covers his mouth and grins at Kor'da, licking his lips.

"Your emotions are very tasty, sweet words shared for a loved one" Kane coos, "You have a beautiful new bride soon to bear you five newborn young, two healthy young boys so youthful and at the tender age of one. Your wife aims to rescue your daughter, you know"
Kor'da is stunned.
"Yes, but she doesn't know" Kane answers.
Kor'da: "She can't know"
"I know" Kane says stating matter factly, "But she will find out"
Kor'da: "But ... she'll be killed"
"All the more reason to find this deal of your very interesting" Kane answers, weighing his hands in the air. "On one hand, you grant her a God's protection but her demise will come swiftly if she is discovers the truth. On the other hand, preventing her from succeeding will bring a wedge to your relationship. She made a promise to you, and for that matter, I will hold her accountable for that promise."
Kor'da: "Please, your holiness, I can't lose her"
"Shhhhhh" Kane says with a finger to his lips, "I know. I know. She cannot know, to break a promise is death, to be Marked forever. Such foolish creatures making promises that cannot be kept, why there's honor to those words."
Kor'da, sniffles: "I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do"

The lizardman weeps as his mind wraps around his future family. Kane sits on the flatbed of the wagon before Kor'da.

"It isn't easy being a father" Kane states with a lamenting stare, eyes dimming.
Kor'da looks up to Kane, tears running down his snout.
"A father is asked to provide, to care, to be there when no one else will, to become the pillar of strength for his family, to be the provider, to be the one that has to slave away at a job he hates, tolerate the shit tossed in his face every day for the rest of his miserable life." Kane removes the endless flask from Jibril's hand and takes a swig of it. "Nothing we do as parents will ever be enough for them. We can try in vain but enough is never enough. Just like New Canaan"

"Getting there is not the hard part ... it's letting go"

Kor'da drops his head down and thinks: "What must i do, Umbra?"
Kane stares Kor'da in the face: "Offer yourself to me. Be a talon of my vengeance, let your claws taste the blood of humans once more. Become an instrument of my will, all debts ... will be paid and full"
Kor'da: "If it means they will not suffer for my sins, I accept"
"Excellent"

Kane rams his hand into Kor'da chest, Kor'da looks down at the hole in his chest where Kane's hand pierces through. Kor'da gasps hards as he feels Kane's fingers wrapped around his heart. Kane grins mischievously at Kor'da with his eyes burning into Kor'da's with the deep void of his pupils sucking out Life Essence and trial into Kane's eyes and mouth as the white essence leaves Kor'da. Kane's arm bleed oily shadows and submerge Kor'da in a cocoon of slither threads of flesh and black blood.

"All good things must come to an end. One life ends, another begins" Kane shifts his eyes to Jibril: "You should be proud of him"

Jibril's eyes are wide open, shimmering as she's consciously aware of what just transpired but unable move to stop it. Kane stares at Jibril.

"For all his talk of redemption, he will serve a greater purpose than a mere mouth to feed" Kane rubs the moving cocoon expectantly, "Everyone has to pay a price to live in paradise and mine happens to be flesh and blood. Oh, don't be upset. I'm doing you both a favor"

The cocoon rests and it hardens into a nice rock that rests on the ground. Jibril's eyes focus on the cocoon.

"Live. Die. Reborn Anew. Reincarnation is a beautiful thing, my dear" Kane chuckled, "Soon your husband will be impervious to anything, as for you and the children, you'll find your lives will be more enjoyable without a care in the world. His sacrifice will not be in vain, this i swear. But his devotion to me will be his first and last thought."

The cocoon cracks and Kor'da reaches out of the seams and he is no longer the same lizardman as he once was. Standing 9 feet tall, his tinted green scale have been replaced with metallic red scale, the arms, legs and newly plantigrade feet are bulkier and heavier, his once lizardman face has changed to a shorter snout with horns sprouting from his forehead and curving back, his claws are longer and the muscles within them are tougher and tightly wound. Behind Kor'da is a large prehensile tail with spike protruding behind him and up his spinal column, he looks to Kane with the same red glowing eyes as him.

"Beautiful transformation, brother" Kane says, he begins to peel off his human skin to reveal a death like version of bone plates that mimicked the shape of a human face, the rest of Kane's body mirrors Kor'da's with the exception of his two swinging cocks and two pairs of balls. Kane retract his gonads into his pelvis as the skin on his face shifts and moves to reveal that his scarlet scales underneath them and the bone plates that layer over them up and down the outside of his body. Kane's cocks retract into a sheath that bulges before Jibril. While Kor'da stands as upright as Kane, Kane's unique quill like hair stands outside their appearance as it replaces his horns which separate into individual strands, the quills raise and jut out behind him as he enjoys the freedom of movement.

"I relish the day when the whole world becomes just like us" Kane looks to Kor'da, "Protect them until the day you die, brother"
Kor'da takes a knee and bows before Kane: "Yes, Umbra"
Kane looks back to Jibril: "Enjoy your new family"

With a snap of his fingers, Kane vanishes and the cocoon as well.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril softly move to kor'dar trying not to wake the boys she asked him what did you do what deal did you made with him that you we're willing to give up yourself tell me she gave kor'dar an angry look

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
"I can't tell you. That is my sin to bear, not yours" Kor'da says coldly, staring down at her. "Whatever deal you made with him has brought me to the brink of my sanity. I know the secret you've been keeping from me since we left from Heifong ... you promised him to return this thing to him" Kor'da points to the orb Kak'lin cradles in his arms in his sleep. "My son has been infatuated with it since finding it in your bag. The same orb that possessed Karin in Dunwich and you brought one here! Now that i know the deal you've made with him, i must protect my sons from this evil power and whatever comes on our journey. I will not lose a single child nor another wife. I don't care if my soul belongs to a God nor Devil, my life is my own once again. I will tear this world asunder for what the humans have done, if that means i must bear my claws upon them ... so be it."

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril don't expect things would carry on the same as before while still giving him an angry stare she leave's to find another place to sleepbut before that happens she stop and turn to kor'dar and tell him you can explain why you look like that to our kids also why i won't be sleeping with you

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Kor'da growls at her lowly: "And you can explain to them how is it that you can look them in the face when you keep getting us into trouble! Once we get to New Canaan, we're going to have a nice ... long ... chat" He grabs Jibril by the cusp of her upper bicep and stares her down with his now crimson eyes bearing on her. "Take that damn thing with you!" He points to the relic, Jibril slaps his hand off her and carefully snatches the orb from Ka'lin who is dead asleep and reaches out for his little brother to cuddle up to. Jibril storms out of the wagon and drops down with the relic in her arms, she rips out a bag from one of the burlap sacks of wheat and empties it into a crate of bottles and uses it to stuff the orb inside and carry it behind her. Jibril storms off to look for somewhere else to sleep tonight.

Tears in her eyes well up as her anger surges to redness in her own red scales, she really wants to cry. She fights it until she bumps into Red-Eye who was stumbling around with his guitar and still awake she sees.

Red-Eye: "Whoa, sorry, didn't see you there!"
Jibril, ignoring him: "Out of my way"

Jibril storms pass Red-Eye as she wipes the tears from her eyes. Red-Eye walks up beside her as she circles around the corner and avoiding the crowded campfires and libations. Red-Eye sees she's crying.

Red-Eye: "Heeeeyyyy, what are you upset about?"

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril got into a stupid fight with the dumb husband of mine so we wont be talking to each other for sometime gonna see if shimbala any room for a sleeping partner she then continue to walk off and try to find shimbala

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Red-Eye is genuinely shocked to hear that. He half expected her to smash his face in after all the times he tries striking up a conversation with her and her brushing him off as usual. Jibril continues walking and Red-Eye keeps up. "We;; if you're hoping to sleep with the commander, you're out of luck, she's gonna be on night watch while the big dragon takes the day shift. All the patrols are on watch duty until day break"

Jibril: "Then why aren't you on watch?"
Red-Eye: "Cuz' technically i'm a civilian, they can't tell me to do shit but i still gotta ... you know ... contribute to the team somehow"
Jibril, rolling her eyes: "Fascinating"
Red-Eye: "But if you're looking for a place to crash, i got just the thing-"
Jibril stops sharply as Red-Eye circles around her. Jibril presses a hand to her forehead trying to contain her rage.
Jibril: "I'm not going to fucking sleep with you? Okay?!"

Red-Eye scowls, just as Jibril is going to push pass him, he wipes out a pocket full of dust and blows it into her face. Jibril winces when she inhales the dust and shakes her head. But it isn't something malicious, it was euphoric. Red-Eye grabs her swinging fist and holds it in the air.

Red-Eye: "Relax and breath, snake lady."
Jibril breaths through her nose and inhales deeply and it quickly slows down to where her head is clearer and her anger subsides.
Red-Eye: "It's called Angel Dust. Helps me rest on tough nights when i get so high on Red Sand or have a really bad day."
Jibril: "Why did you-"
Red-Eye: Despite what you think of me, girly, i'm a healer first and for most. Kane's like my idol, babe, saving lives and slaying hearts is what he does best. Now he got me hooked into his saving lives speech and made me feel powerful. Now nobody gives a shit about me, but he believed in me and showed me there's more ways to help people."

Red-Eye steps back and plays a chord on his guitar: "Cheering people up!"
Jibril chuckled at how stupid he's acting, Red-Eye smiles when she laughed.
Red-Eye: "See? Now i can fix broken bones, repair broken armor, but what i wanna do more than anything is fix broken hearts. I'm a right asshole, i know that, life ain't too kindly on an old raider like myself but i'm ... i wanna change that. So if i can at least make someone's day a little better, I'm glad to help. Right now, you're hurtin' so let me help you out"
Jibril: "Red, I'm not in the mood"
Red-Eye: "Who said we gotta talk? I got a sweet tent of my own that's better than anything you'll ever find. You bunk with me for the night and sleep away those shitty thoughts, come morning you can leave. What do you say?"

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril ugh find but this is just a one time thing till i find someone else to sleep with she keeps a steady vigil on red-eyes to make sure he doesn't do anything weird or inappropriate so where your tent at

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
"Ugh, fine, but this is a one-time thing, Red-Eye" Jibril groans, "Where this tent?"
Red-Eye bobs his head slowly at the question, just registering the fact she just agreed.
"Well alright then" Red-Eye says with a light weight to his voice, he huffs the Angel Dust to clear his head.

Jibril follows Red-Eye around the camp as the Dark Elves start lining up for food and start drunk dancing the night away with the refugees joining in on the celebratory fun. Jibril keeps a steady vigil on Red-Eyes, make sure he doesn't do anything weird ... inappropriate ... or really anything he does! The guy is so damn weird! But he did save the day by helping Jibril get to her family in time before the horde did, so much for what good that did her now. Jibril sees that Red-Eye stopped on the edge of the camp near the rice paddy field, all that wetland is too close from this small alcove of camping space. Red-Eye stood there when Jibril looked around and saw no tent.

"So where's this tent?" Jibril asked.
"Right here, babe" Red-Eye said to her as he points to the ground where there's a big barren circle with a magical seal made in the dirt that glowed white as they stood around it. It doesn't look like a tent.
"What the hell, Red" Jibril says very disappointed.
"Just step into the circle" Red-Eye said, Jibril is reluctant, then he shrugs and goes first. "Fine, I'll go first"]

Red-Eye extended his arm out with his guitar dangling over the magical seal looks to Jibril as he lets go of the guitar. As the guitar fell, the wooden base and everything slips through the dirt patch ground like a wet puddle. Jibril isn't sure if she's hallucinating from the Angel Dust but she's now watching Red-Eye descending into the wet portal leading to ... some place, then his head disappears inside the portal. When Jibril's eye jump around wondering if anyone else saw that, Red-Eye's arm shoots out and waves Jibril to come. Jibril eyes the portal: "What the fuck" as she dips a toe into the magic seal and she notes that it is really sticky as it ripples the more she descends parts of her body, she felt something solid that her leg touches but then lower she goes the further the solid spot of footing is ...or is it the higher the portal pushes her body away from it? This is so damn weird.

When Jibril sinks into the portal, her head reaches out the other side and lo and behold: Red-Eye's "tent"

It is actually a very large open space with four corners of the room being equivalent to a manor if you remove the skin of the house and removed the walls, partitions and left only the stairs between three sections of the house. There's the top level which is where Jibril and Red-Eye meet when they enter through the portal they came down in which transitions to them standing on a raised platform with carpeting lined with shoes aplenty with the portal they came through hovering above them with a swirling silver color that ripples invertedly like a weird mirror image. Jibril looks to Red-Eye gesturing his arms out, welcoming her to his home.

Red-Eye: "Welcome to my home away from home! What do you think?"

To tell you the truth, this place is amazing! the floors are all carpeted with grand size runs and throw pillow with lots of blankets on one side of the floor level she's on and the "walls" of this place are all portraying the sense of tent fabric cotton white and yellow stains while the floor is so heavily blanketed in carpet that she can't even tell if those are floorboards or not. The air in this place is warm and inviting as it isn't cold nor hot but dry and lukewarm. There's more on her level that the corner that she sees turns and reveals two sets of stairs separating the section above and below as below her the whole area is one giant living room with bookshelves filled with alchemy ingredients, beakers, a metal slab for patients, some cabinets with medicine and vials while the other half of this living space is also a glutton's wet dream where food just sits on the table surrounding wooden chairs pushed in it and the lighting in here is a bunch of floating lanterns just hovering in place. Jibril walks around the top floor some more, moving pass the stairs to find sofas surrounding a long table laid out with drugs, alcohol and other things that she can assume are spell books and enchanting tools. She continues to explore and finds a large Queen size bed with heavy blankets that you could sink into and never want to roll out of bed for anything, she is too enraptured by the bed that she doesn't seems to notice that Red-Eye is smiling widely beside her.

"Yeah" He smiles proudly, "I think i went a bit overboard with the one wizard that made my family home into a pocket dimension. He was the dude that taught me how to do pocket dimension magic so i can make stuff like this myself. But if you can keep this as our little secret, that'd be really great, nobody knows that i have something like this or knows that i can even DO dimension magic"
"Red-Eye" Jibril says amazed by how strangely cool this place is, "This is really cool!"
"I know!" Red-Eye says proudly, "Ain't it great!?"
"How? Why?!" Jibril unsure how to ask him.
"Long story short, I was actually a really rich kid" Red-Eye admits, "Found out i could do magic and some wizard found me and started teaching me magic. When i got really mad, I did some wicked magic thing and discovered i was a sorcerer. Wizard became my tutor, got into experimenting, took one too many drugs and made my 'condition' worse and eventually turned to raiding, giving up my old life, mentor left me some of his spell books and taught me one that made a home for me. Said, 'home is where you make it' and then vanished. So everywhere i go, i leave open a portal and come here the rest up and do whatever. When my folks died, i turned this place into my old home and so here we are."

Last edited:

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Red-Eye shrugs his shoulders and says: "You can take the bed if you want to" he turns his head towards the other side of the room to the large sea of throw pillows and blankets stretching and laying around near the Exit Platform they came through. Red-Eye thumbs the throw pillow section of his home. "I'm gonna sleep on the floor over yonder cause if i lay on that thing i might vomit. Today was really fucked up, man"

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril thanks she get's on the bed to rest the stressful day she had and her talk with kor'dar tch that idiot going on ahead making that stupid deal bet he wasn't thinking it through and did it on the fly well screw him I don't need him i'v been doing just fine on my own just watch when i reach to new canaan city i'll be geting my own home that'l show him

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Jibril leaps into the queen size bed with gusto and rolls around in the sheets then smothers her face into the pillows loving how soft and squishy it was for her. She thinking out loud with a small pillow covering her face, muffling her words: "That idiot ... going ahead making that stupid deal! ... Bet he wasn't thinking it through and did it on the fly! ... Well screw him! I don't need him!! I've been doing just fine on my own!" she continues to scream loudly into the pillows.

"You know i can hear you through the grumbling" Red-Eye said with his arms crossing over each other. He sits on the side of the bed, back turned away from her. "Did you wanna talk about it? Nothing leaves this place, whatever happens stays here, promise."

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Narration]
Day: 2
Progress: 25%
Destination: New Canaan

It is a dawn of the new day, as our protagonists travel with the company of Canaanites towards their destination. It has become a strange turn of events with Heifong now miles behind the company of mercenaries, rogues, raiders and simple folk as they line the roads with wagons; and trialing behind those are the woes of their former lives. With their homes taken, their former lives stripped of everything, all their hopes lie in the City of Scarlet Rose. The crowning jewel of New Canaan, the Scarlet Rose is the one and only city where the weak and feeble man can become a member of the middle class, where the smart will not be constrained by the ignorance of the meek. It is the hope so many refugees are wishing for, so many slaves and freemen cling to it when they think of freedom, the beginning of something beautiful is brewing in the once ruinous city of corruption. For over a year, this city was the home vagabonds and cutthroats called home before they've been displaced to places like Heifong. The caravaneers chatter and talk about New Canaan, and Scarlet Rose synonymously, because that's all they can think about. For many people on this trip, this is the end of the line for this train, there's no place else for them to all go. With so many slaves across Norm finding their freedom and fleeing their owners to a safe haven like New Canaan that abolishes slavery, there is no telling how cramped a place like that can be nor how many people are just trying to survive in a place so grand as the rumors say. Tar'lak and Jibril watched the roads and the passing of time as their wagons rock and teeter back and forth along the Silk Road for hours and stopping for the occasional directions and resting, feeding the beasts and stretching out their legs.

Tar'lak and Jimmy got to make a very warm first impression, as an associate with Jimmy, Tar'lak met with a few upper crest friends of his that offer to tell him stories to pass the time and learning that a few surface dwellers aren't as bad as he initially thought. Jimmy and Karlya are still Fri-enemies to a degree of social chaos with Karin usually cause in the middle of her mother's shenanigans with the other refugees. Between Red-Eye's sonnets and singles, he just keeps singing away and plucking his guitar to whatever tune he plays by. Every now and again there's an injury or two between people as the caravans breakdown on the side of the road, Oxeners get ornery, Bays are pitching a fit and people have to try an reign in the usual chaotic tension. But for the most part the journey has been relatively calm with nothing trying to kill the caravaneers and steal their cargo.

Jibril and Kor'da ... where do we even begin to unravel this cacophony of strange happenstance and shady dealings.

It was way too obvious to ignore come morning when the refugees woke up to a transformed Kor'da resting with his sons. The refugees ended up crowding the other wagons to keep away from the estrange couple and their children, Kor'da had to explain to his sons that his and Jibril's transformations are becoming permanent. Confused by the transformations, Sim'one and Kak'lin were unsure how to adapt to their father suddenly becoming a towering man of metallic red scales and being absolutely different from his own sons that should take after him and his former mate. It took some time for Kor'da to elaborate to his sons that his relationship with Jibril has strained much to their chagrin and this worried them. So now Sim'one and Kak'lin won't even speak to their father but will still follow his lead and do as he says without a word between them. This family has become so polluted with turmoil, it is unknown how this will be.

Jibril clings to Shimbala and Draco as often as she can and sleeping in Red-Eye's magical manor whenever they weren't around. Shimbala and Draco learned about Kor'da and Jibril's fight and the sudden transformation that sparked rumors. It wasn't how it happened that was the problem but more of the why it happened that distress the two leaders of their company. Draco had to address the problem with Kor'da and Shimbala address the problem with Jibril separately to get to the bottom of things. It did not go over well. As Draco had warned her before, if Jibril had caused more trouble that she would be kicked out of the group and left behind. But it was Kor'da that saved Jibril from this trouble as he had made a deal, something that was discussed far away from others that no one could listen into. Draco and Shimbala are keenly aware about the deal Kor'da has ... as well as to who his patron was. Jibril was left intentionally out of the loop and the secret the two kept were also safeguarded by the two leaders themselves.

As the caravans make their way to the central region of Rehe Providence with the Capital city of Shurifon just beyond the horizon of rolling hills and deep river valleys, the group make their next stop by Lake Märè which crests the west towards the Dradini and Dradinae villages on the opposing side and the Silk Road passing along side the lake with the Anastri Forest to the east and the coast lying just further beyond that. Everyone admired the view of Shurifon from the hills and start taking their equipment and setting up their camps there and watching the wagons below. With such a high vantage point, there is less of a need for patrols to spread out so far that they can safely rest up along the hill crest and enjoy the nice breeze as the morning ends and the afternoon is uneventful with time still left before the evening begins to rear its head.

As the groups set up, Tar'lak sits with his new associate Jimmy and Red-Eye just happens to be there to keep them both company. Jimmy and Red-Eye break up the occasional moody and often silent Tar'lak and slowly chiseling away the rough and jaded demeanor he has. If it wasn't for Red-Eye, Tar'lak wouldn't have fled so easily from the Undead so he had to charm Randy Marlo up, which doesn't take much for Red-Eye, and soon Red-Eye gave the curious lizardman a few ideas about how magic works and Jimmy, being the lovely assistant, demonstrated some of his wonderful tricks of his particular trade. If Tar'lak didn't know any better, he was take magic lessons from a court jester ... fucking clowns.

Jibril is in a pouty and unforgiving mood as she broods over by a shady spot of trees and laying on the slope of the hill where she just lies there not doing a thing but thinking about last night over, and over, and over, and over again. How can he be so STUPID!!

Last edited:

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril stands up and went to look for karlya to see if she wants to chat better than being here alone with no one to talk too

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
(Hi, sorry, I'm working on the Event Submission and checking notifications too)
[Jibril]
Jibril rose to her feet and slants her feet slightly to prevent herself from sliding down a steep slope of the hill crest reaching thirty feet across from her. She lets her hand brush the side of the hill as she slides down the hill gracefully and drops to the bottom of the hill to go search for the sassy pirate Karlya and her daughter. It's been one hells of a day for her brooding over the damn mess she and Kor'da made for themselves, maybe she could use the company. Karlya and Karin are by Lake Märè's coast fetching water and boiling it in the cauldrons and purifying it for drinking and pouring out the salt of the water into pouches they can use for later. Jibril saunters on over to Karlya, stirring the cauldron as it bubbled while her daughter is using another to wash clothes using a washboard as well as lye powder getting stains out with the women and men pitching in as well. Everyone seems to be in a merry mood as they wash their clothing, cleaning their gear as well as themselves in the lake. Jibril just stares as the people she's with know many faces and familiar ones popping over to greet her as she passed by them, she just walks with halfhearted greetings to everyone and reaches Karlya and Karin with little effort with piles of clothing tossed to the side for people to claim and hang up on clothing lines to dry in the nice breeze and sun overhead. Karlya sees Jibril approaching her, their eyes don't meet and Karlya just stands there checking the cauldron and getting rid of the nosy refugees looking to steal clothes that don't belong to them.

"Got somethin' on yer mind, doll?" Karlya asked, not really interested in the answered.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril just wanted to chat and maybe help with the cleaning as well since am pretty much not doing anything at all plus i will like to clean myself since i haven't wash when the city started to burn and the undead came to life then they started chasing us is there anything you need help with

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
"Yeah, now 'at ya mention it. Ya smell like a roasted pig's arse!" Karlya waved her hand in her face jokingly, "You scalies need to bath more off'en! The lads got some of those 'soaps' they makin' up in the city we're heading to they should clean you up nice and smelling better than the days you were born ... or hatched, in your case" Karlya reaches down to shuffle around shit in the crate next to her and rose up with a bar of squarely cut lye soap bar and tosses it to Jibril.

"When ya gettin' ta do the do, lather up your hands and wipe that shite all over ya no skippin' on the nethers" Karlya whips, "Come back here and we'll get ya sorted on some chores. I reckon we got somethin' to keep your lazy arse busy for a long while, ya good for nothin' overgrown pair a boot leather! We've been slavin' over laundry all afternoon cleanin' and the like ... and yer lekkin' like ya heads in da clouds! The feck is wrong witchas?"

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril thank you for the soap and the reason for me having my head in the clouds is because me and my stupid husband got into a fight so we wont be talking or sleeping together for now i'll tell you more later when i'm finish scrubbing myself she leaves to head for the lake where the others are taking a bath once reaching the lake she remove her armor and weapons scrubbing them clean after she clean her equipment she gonna wash her self next

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Karin walks on over to Jibril with a pair of cream colored breeches and a grassy green tunic with a pair of tube socks made from cotton. Jibril sat on a large wet stone using a hair brush they use for horse manes to lather up and scrub her scales clean and getting the soft scales under her armpits and using her tail to dump cold water over her shoulders to rinse off the soap. There's a elegant shine to Jibril's crimson scales as Karin approached the coast with the clothes in hand, Jibril turns to the shore when Karin calls out to her. Jibril turns, leaps off the rocks and into the deep water then gracefully swimming like an eel, reappearing front of Karin instantly with water trialing down her lithe and toned body with a little baby lump in the center of her core that's very unnoticeable. Karin looked up to Jibril and presented her with clothing: "Hey, i brought you some new clothes. Your other ones are getting mended" Jibril narrows her eyes to Karin: "I don't understand, what happen to my clothes?"

Karin points to Karyla sitting on the ground with a needle and thread fixing the holes and stitching up a pair of trousers made from burlap sacks.

"Why is your mom fixing my stuff?" Jibril asked.
"She wanted to thank you, without actually saying it" Karin stated, "She's not very good at saying thank you so her way of doing it is by showing"
"Thank you, Karin" Jibril says, Karin grins.
"You're welcome" She stands there for a moment, "So where are you from?"

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril oh am from the desert region in madressa use to be a guard for royalty until something happen that they removed me from position so i was pretty much out of a job and the only thing i know how to do is guard and protect so i left my home to find something that could keep a roof over my head and some good cooked food

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
"I came across the Gordo Desert, hailing from a place called Medressa" Jibril recalled fondly, "I used to be a a royal guard until one day i wasn't ... the details are fuzzy some days, it was a long time ago. I was pretty much out of a job and the only thing i know how to do is guard, so i left my home to find something that could keep a roof over my head and some good cooked food while exploring the world."
"Wow, that sounds" Karin says in awe, "awesome!"
"Yeah?" Jibril perks up, not thinking its all it's cracked up to be.
"I've known Heifong all my life never once left the city" Karin admits, swaying her sundress frills.
"Same for me" Jibril answered.
"But you got to explore everything between here and Gordo, that's on the other side of the world" Karin mused, "I'd give anything to get away from home and see the places no has, like mom"

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril if you want once I finish helping out your mom i could train you what i know but just to let you know it's not gonna be easy so expect it to be quite hard so is there something you want me to teach you ?

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Karin looks at Jibril's exposed body and throws up her hands intimidated by her physique and tone.
"No, i think mom has me down for fencing and swashbuckling" Karin laughs lightly, "But i am curious, why do you do the stuff that you do?"
"What do you mean?" Jibril asked,
"I mean like, traveling and fighting" Karin implied, "Everyone's got their reasons for doing things their way. After i saw that big guy you were with, I was wondering if he's you're-"
"We're not together" Jibril stated, "It's ... complicated"
"Oh ... I'm so sorry to hear that" Karin answered, rubbing the back of her blonde hair. "I better get back to work before mom yells at me"
"Sure" Jibril answers, she picks up the cloths and gets dress, "Thank you"

Once Jibril was dressed in her Fairy Boy garbs (humor) she strolls over to Karyla who was working on Jibril's clothes without her knowledge. Karlya looks up with a thimble in her mouth and plucks the bone needle out of the tunic seams.

"Gimme a hot minute" Karyla states, "Not a damn wizard, there's just not a lot of cloth to work with. How the bloody hell do you walk around with a dirty, smelly, buggered to all hell tunic and no breeches?"
"Uh" Jibril answers raising her tail in her hands and then letting it fall behind her to state her point.
"Well if yer so incline, mind put it to good use?" Karlya asks pointing to the wet piles of clothes needing to be dried.

Jibril uses her tail to move the clothes and tosses them onto the thick string from pole to pole as she straightens them out with her hands. The two talked while they worked. What did Jibril want to talk about?

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril i wanted to ask but where's your husband at how come he isn't here with you did you two get into a fight or something?

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Karlya listens to Jibril then thinks for a moment: "Feck 'em. I don't play him no never mind, old man left me and that little lass over yonder. I raised that youngin' by me lonesome with no feckin' help from anybody" She throws up her arm and grabbed her bicep, an insult gesture meaning 'Up yours, asshole' or 'right up your ass'.

Jibril listens while throwing up a pair of breeches and uses the clothing pins in her mouth to pin them on the line. "It wasn't more of a fight? He just ... left?"

"Think what you will, that bitch in heat ain't worth a swig or piss in a chamber pot. Caught him knee deep in shite when i met him" Karyla answered, "Pants down his ankles and bent over a table with a couple of fellas getting a branding iron nice and hot to neuter that bastard. Stepped in just in time to catch them off guard, that branding iron and put it to Red Fang's face. Weeks later, I'm sailing for 'em and got my darlin' cookin' in me oven. Come home one day for shore leave, my man ran off leaving a note and some silver. Never saw him ever since ... good riddance, the man wasn't worth all the trouble i went through to keep us fed and a roof over me head. Silver wasn't worth a damn, all plated and good for decoration, i swear. That man never had an eye of appraisin' and he's a bloody professional thief for feck sake!!"

Karlya finishes Jibril's tunic and looks it over then shakes her head then grabs some messed up clothes and tears them up and uses them to make something else for Jibril to wear and then hands the tunic of her all nice and folded.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril thank you for fixing my clothes once am finish drying these clothes would you mine teaching me these housewife stuff i literally don't know any of that mostly just know how to fight and to tell you the truth i think your husband is an idiot he didn't know how good you are if i was a guy i would make sure not to let you go trying to romance you whenever chance i get as she say proudly