Height alone does not a dwarf make.

With or without a head.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
This is a version of Atugia with different body proportions:
Atugia_x_Champ_Whirl_Moira.png

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Based on the image title, either Moira's own Champ or someone else's on commission.

Shiny Boots

Mar 28, 2021
I stopped playing for a month and forgot Jin-Jin was in this game and assumed Lightning Fist was a warrior talent I forgot picking. Lightning Fist is my favorite and most enjoyable attack regardless of class. I feel like an ungrateful bitch.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I stopped playing for a month and forgot Jin-Jin was in this game and assumed Lightning Fist was a warrior talent I forgot picking. Lightning Fist is my favorite and most enjoyable attack regardless of class. I feel like an ungrateful bitch.
Monkey Fist, Gym Dog and Wasp prince. 3 forgotten femboys.

Last edited:

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Monkey Fist, Gym Dog and Wasp prince. 3 forget femboys.

I remember the wasp prince. Mostly because he's really femme out of all femboys. And he won't fuck me. It makes me want him more.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I remember the wasp prince. Mostly because he's really femme out of all femboys. And he won't fuck me. It makes me want him more.
Wait like a week after the end of HiveQuest.

Reactions: Wint3rRyd3r

Shiny Boots

Mar 28, 2021
Monkey Fist, Gym Dog and Wasp prince. 3 forget femboys.

2 of them are at the gym and I forgot that was a thing too... I think the Gym is secretly a portal to Nareva's realm. Everything that enters becomes a forgotten secret.

It makes me want him more.
This is me with Ramis in TiTs. My Steele just naturally starts turning feminine as my game goes on and like then she kicks me out of bed.

Mizukage

Mar 16, 2021
Between liking anime and usually getting arc canon off of a fox whose fictional culture is heavily inspired by Japan I can't help but envision Arc Canon as looking exactly like this.

Mizukage

Mar 16, 2021
I just got the scene where Inari Shoujo asks us if we think she is turning into her mother and nearly turns into a sobbing wreck huddled on the ground when we say yes. This has permanently proved I am an unfit parent because I nearly burst out laughing at what a drama queen she was being about turning into her mother.

Reactions: Animalistic

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
I just got the scene where Inari Shoujo asks us if we think she is turning into her mother and nearly turns into a sobbing wreck huddled on the ground when we say yes. This has permanently proved I am an unfit parent because I nearly burst out laughing at what a drama queen she was being about turning into her mother.

She's already become her mom. She just has crappy social skills. I've never seen that scene though. Just the one with Aya getting mad at her and saying she's like Kiyoko, and the one where she sarcastically calls Kinu mom before Miko drags her off to god knows where to do god knows what. How does the scene you've mentioned trigger?

Mizukage

Mar 16, 2021
She's already become her mom. She just has crappy social skills. I've never seen that scene though. Just the one with Aya getting mad at her and saying she's like Kiyoko, and the one where she sarcastically calls Kinu mom before Miko drags her off to god knows where to do god knows what. How does the scene you've mentioned trigger?

It was kind of late so I don't remember which option I picked, but it was from a standard conversation option (I think maybe asking either about herself or her mother) not one of the random events that pop up sometimes when you step in a square. Possible relevant flags

-had already had that random event you mentioned and I think another one where Tatsumi said she was like Kiyoko as well (she even referenced them saying it to her and thats why she asked me if I agreed)
-had beat kinu quest 2
-she was working at the tree garden instead of the homestead garden
-did not have Kiyoko in my party

Update: I got it again while messing around to see if I could get it again. It was triggered by talk>people>mother and its hilarious

Last edited:

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I went so overboard in the original Corruption of Champions that if I make a character in CoC2 or TiTS, they almost universally stay the same race that they were at the beginning.

Actually quite freeing, not having to constantly wonder what mods/potions/ingredients I need.

Reactions: Majincotton

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I went so overboard in the original Corruption of Champions that if I make a character in CoC2 or TiTS, they almost universally stay the same race that they were at the beginning.

Actually quite freeing, not having to constantly wonder what mods/potions/ingredients I need.
Same, I don't think I've ever deviated from my Champ's starting race. If I did it was back when I wanted to play a Taeleer.

Reactions: Wint3rRyd3r

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Same, I don't think I've ever deviated from my Champ's starting race. If I did it was back when I wanted to play a Taeleer.
Literally the only change I'll ever make to my champions is that I give the male champions are a pair of longer, knotted dicks.

Reactions: Kesil

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I tend to be pretty basic in my TFs too, so barring current and future divine TFs the most I've done is making a starting human into a bubblegum-haired cowgirl. The rest are cosmetic tweaks like making one Champ more trappy or lengthening hair (which is now moot thanks to the fancy new salon that can do all that and more) and giving my Charmer a horsecock to match her Wyld Mark donut.

New Champ confession: I had one marry Atani solely to hook up Cait with Naiyana and feel kinda bad about it. She deserves someone who isn't just using the relationship with her to get their bestie lots and lots of shemare dick.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
Depending on gender, most of my characters will get a couple of blue eggs so they can 'match up' with the other boys (and Evelyn, Arona, etc) or purple eggs to boost their hip and butt rating. Or both, anyone can benefit from a strong gluteal base. I'll go for a divine transformation if it's available and fits the character but otherwise I'm happy sticking to the starting races.

So they explain a few times about how it's ok in centaur culture to marry Ahmri then go straight back to fucking almost anything in the Frost Marches with a pulse. What's up with marefolk culture that Atani gives her blessing to you boning her mum? Or is she just extremely open-minded?

Reactions: Titanio

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
The writers have said that there were never any plans to restrict marriage to only one character per Champion and Savarra being okay with polygamy is the narrative explanation for it. Basically what it boils down to is an acknowledgment that the Champion and [Character] have something special between them, but neither is necessarily going to be exclusive about it. Right now it's a basically one-sided thing since the current marriage partners don't have sex with other people (except for Kiyoko but we only see her doing so when the Champ is also a participant) but we know Brint/Brienne has marriage content coming up and Brint definitely gets around. xD

As for Atani being fine with you being able to say 'I done yer mum' while being married to her, I suspect a combination of 'It makes mom happy' and 'mom is perma-horni and if anyone's going to help her with it, I know it's [PC.Name] because I know what they can do between the sheets'.

Reactions: Undecided

Hrafa

Apr 2, 2021
I've never gotten the Arona pregnancy event in the Foothills to proc despite trying to get both versions after literally only ever doing her. And I'm torn between figuring out why and being lazy as shit.

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
I've never gotten the Arona pregnancy event in the Foothills to proc despite trying to get both versions after literally only ever doing her. And I'm torn between figuring out why and being lazy as shit.

Just to clarify: do you think that it's a pregnancy event in which Arona gets pregnant or the pc?

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
I've actively avoided taking Arona near ghosts because what's she going to do, ineffectually swing her non-magical mace through their ectoplasm? And now I feel like a dummy.

Oh well, something to add to future characters.

Jamil583

Dec 23, 2020
I've purposely avoided ever trying the charmer class, I've heard it's op but I don't want to think of myself as Dandelion from the witcher

Reactions: Paradox01

Shmebulock

Apr 5, 2021
My Champion really wanted to take notes on how to acquire and train followers by the Hirrud/Centaur Pack Leader method. He even had a little scroll and a quill, but didn't get the chance to ask questions.

He tried to calculate the costs of raising his offspring and dreads the point where murderhoboing his way around the wilderness ain't gonna cut it no more.

He got so caught up in the being a hero not to pay rent thing that now he has the biggest imposted syndrome in all the Frost Marches.

At the same time, he plowed Kas' ass out of sheer survival instinct and now he can't think of a way to back down or deescalate all the cocky stuff he's been blurting out to the gigantic red demon of doom from the 9th hell.

Specially when he knows that his glorious physique is 80% blue egg/virilty booster, 20% water.

He feels a strange sense of kinship with a die rolling off a table.

Reactions: DJ_Arashi_Rora

Karamaru

Jan 31, 2021
Some spoilers for the new content and the convocation of mirrors.
I feel no inclination in building temples to the seven after the convocation of mirrors they warned/threatened me not to tell anybody but said nothing about not helping them or their clergy as much as I hate to disappoint Cait.

Last edited: