Confessions of champions

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Figured I would create a thread where people can confess their sins like the one for TiTS, seeing as I couldn't find one for this section of the forum. Confess, and pray to be forgiven. Or do it and don't give a shit about what other people think of your actions, whatever floats your boat.

My own sin? I haven't touched COCII until about a month ago.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
I played CoC2 until I hit the level cap when it was 5, then jumped ship to TiTS and I haven't been back.

Reactions: Ich_Hab_Keine_Lust

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I've played every class other than Charmer.

Sometimes, when I run Thieves, I forget to put on anything other than Comfortable Clothes until about level 4.

I never use consumables in combat. However, I do sell consumables when I break a 9-stack. I don't get it, either.

A spoiler for this game (not telling) made me cry.

I rarely make hybrid characters. Other games have trained me to specialize, and I guess I just don't have the imagination to overcome it.

I'm just not into Evelyn content, but I'm happy for everybody who really enjoys her.

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016
Playing TiTs because it has a glut of more content... but the systems in TiTs give me a DEEP love for just the base design for CoC2. Which, includes, but not limited to; skills, TF system, placement of Victory Button, and companions.

I honestly dont install CoC2 updates unless Cait, Kiyoko, Boss Boobie Demon, level/class updates, or mentions of any scene involving heavy breast-centric tones, get mentioned in patch notes.

I think tanuki lady is evil, and is in need of some vanquishing. I secretly hope there is a quest where you have to side with either the floofs or the ringtails. Because I'd side with floofs every single time. The worse part is that I really, REALLY, like Lady O's scenes.

My current favorite hobby is to bully the Drider. I've been fighting her non stop to level Kiyoko, and I refuse to egg the woman up.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Let's see... I cheated through the Argosh/Benny fight the first time I encountered it, before I got gud enough to do it properly.

My White Mage beat up Hethia just because I wanted them to have that bow and access to Frost Arrow..

And lastly I (deep breath) have a Champion who just loves to bully Ryn and thinks she'd make a better sex slave than princess and is hoping to attach a chain to that collar of hers.

I think tanuki lady is evil, and is in need of some vanquishing.
Per Savin, that's entirely intentional and most of my champions would be right there with yours in the vanquishing, especially after the scene with Ryn showed up. Brrrrrrrr. The last would at least wait and see what Evergreen's goals and reasons are, before doing whatever seemed most interesting/let her get off harder.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Whenever I run into the caravan, I only ever buttfuck Gianna. Mainly because I love seeing her submissive streak.

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
Whenever I run into the caravan, I only ever buttfuck Gianna. Mainly because I love seeing her submissive streak.
Whenever I run into the caravan, I let either Gianna or Tamarind do whatever the hell they want to me, preferably roughly. Mainly because I love my own submissive streak (it's about 3 miles wide).

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Whenever I run into the caravan, I let either Gianna or Tamarind do whatever the hell they want to me, preferably roughly. Mainly because I love my own submissive streak (it's about 3 miles wide).
I just use the caravan for dildo/anal beads and for TF items - usually cinder/frostleaf to get longer hair.

I always think "hey, I should pick up a boon" but never actually do it.

Reactions: Malidica

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
I just use the caravan for dildo/anal beads and for TF items - usually cinder/frostleaf to get longer hair.

I always think "hey, I should pick up a boon" but never actually do it.
I used like 20 cinderleaf on my current character, and I'm not even playing a Salamander. But tail, scales, hair color, hair length a bunch, femininity, it just does so many things I want.

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
And lastly I (deep breath) have a Champion who just loves to bully Ryn and thinks she'd make a better sex slave than princess and is hoping to attach a chain to that collar of hers.

I sleep

I'm just not into Evelyn content.

REAL SHIT

For those of you who don't get it, it's a meme
r34pavbshrry.jpg

And about my sin. I guess one could be I got a big as fuck cock just to try that Ryn scene but then I was dissapointed when I couldn't impale her in the rod, so I just went back and just fucked her rough.

Another one could be I always kill the imp lord and the centaurs and I confess if there was a way to fully turn Berwyn into a girl I would do it in the blink of an eye with no regretz

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I wanna know what Hashat's secret is, since she can make Ryn take a big horsecock and enjoy it (it even gives her a nice Confidence boost) but a Champion with one of the same size locks you into an option that lowers her Confidence. Must be those horsey pheromones...

Oh i have one, it's pretty tame, but i enjoy clicking the sex tab after beating the Drider Queen but then selecting back, so she gets all embarrassed for having taken her top off. It's funny to mess with her that way.
LOL, I didn't even think about trying that but you're right, it is funny.

Not gonna lie, I love bending over for Tammy and wish you could buy a strapon of your own for all-female Champions, but I know that stuff's being saved for the legwork that will go into properly implementing magicocks.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I have a guilt complex.

Thus, I want to beg Kinu's forgiveness for not being around for 10 years of her life, beg Cait and her father about losing Calla that first night and most importantly, beg forgiveness from Brint for not giving him a high five after he soloed the wolves.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I have a guilt complex.

Thus, I want to beg Kinu's forgiveness for not being around for 10 years of her life, beg Cait and her father about losing Calla that first night and most importantly, beg forgiveness from Brint for not giving him a high five after he soloed the wolves.
Brint loves you and forgives you for your transgressions.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
beg Cait and her father about losing Calla that first night
Hopefully whenever we see Calla again she isn't some horribly Corrupted ragemonster who wants the Champion and Cait to suffer because of whatever happens to her on the other side of that portal, otherwise I fear for you...

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
Hopefully whenever we see Calla again she isn't some horribly Corrupted ragemonster who wants the Champion and Cait to suffer because of whatever happens to her on the other side of that portal, otherwise I fear for you...
You mean hopefully she IS.

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
Confessions... hmm...

I would put Berwyn in a stockade in the middle of town with a 'free use' sign hung on his butt in a heartbeat. The guy needs more bullying.

I crave the opportunity to forge more of the armor that got me Brienne...

I always hunt down and exclusively use the submissive scenes for most npcs, especially with usually dom NPCs. Domming the Dom is just kind of my thing.

I spend more time giving headpats than is probably intended. I also continue to sink more gold into the orphanage despite it being done already.

I've been craving a way to make Kasyrra experience the joys of being a sub since I started this game.

My first thought whenever I meet a new NPC is immediately 'I wonder what the chances are for them getting Preg content?'

...I have more of these than I thought I did:eek:

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I used (and will continue to abuse) the walkthrough to clear the Convocation of Mirrors, that is all.
To be fair, I think most people will. That's a complicated dialogue battle, makes sense to use what's available to help you.

Confession.

I reloaded it four times until I got it right! :D

loricd

Apr 8, 2019
I am so dense I still haven't gotten right with multiple tries AND that guide that was posted in here. So salute to Savin for coming up with such a deviously difficult conversation puzzle to solve.

Will keep trying. Unless I lose all my sanity points in the process. ;)

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA