Confessions of champions

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
... for Nakano to be like Sasuke he would have to betray the Den. I doubt he would do that, since it would bring much shame to him, his post (it's a joke, true), and his family. Nakano has far too much filial piety to do that.

Reactions: UndyingRevenant

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
... for Nakano to be like Sasuke he would have to betray the Den. I doubt he would do that, since it would bring much shame to him, his post (it's a joke, true), and his family. Nakano has far too much filial piety to do that.
Pretty much. If anything Nakano is so dyed in the wool about the Old Country that he'd sacrifice himself in an instant if it meant gaining some respect in the court. Nevermind what doing so would do to those he left behind.

Reactions: UndyingRevenant

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I can not play a character that at same time pitches and recives. I am not sure if it is my internalized homophobia or a roman belif that if you take it up the ass you are inherently a girly, submissive type. So I always make 2 different characters. One mostly dominant and other mostly submissive. One that has many children, one that keeps it manageable. But at same time, that is usually how this game treats bottoming, especially noticeable with brint, that it probably has to do something with it. And the differences in how our character acts is also pretty substantial that I feel like I am not playing same character half of the time.

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
I can not play a character that at same time pitches and recives. I am not sure if it is my internalized homophobia or a roman belif that if you take it up the ass you are inherently a girly, submissive type. So I always make 2 different characters. One mostly dominant and other mostly submissive. One that has many children, one that keeps it manageable. But at same time, that is usually how this game treats bottoming, especially noticeable with brint, that it probably has to do something with it. And the differences in how our character acts is also pretty substantial that I feel like I am not playing same character half of the time.
As a switch, i do not understand this comment whatsoever, but i respect it :p

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
As a switch, i do not understand this comment whatsoever, but i respect it :p
So am I, but it is easier to picture myself bottoming in real life then my characters if that makes sense.
When game writes a lot of your pitching scenes as you being in control or at least on equal footing with your partner, I kind of get the idea of how our character should act. So when our character bottoms and they turn into much more submissive type, I kind get taken out of experience. Now, maybe this is just me, but I do not consider bottoming as a submissive act in itself. And it is not how I approach it in my life. So this dichotomy in how our character acts in both cases is to much for me to ignore.
It does not help that 3 of our dreams turns us into a girl if we have taken anal as a boy. Harpy one by Bubbles and 2 by Wsan. Which I find insulting. Like, why? If a minotaur men is going to take me as his "bride", at least let me stay as a dude game. What do you have against our character bottoming?

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
The dreams have some wiggle room because they're explicitly not reality and because people don't really get to control what they dream about, but some of them are odd and some of the trigger conditions are also odd.

Worst comes to worst, they are just dreams. If they're sex dreams that you don't enjoy, play them off as your character experiencing a nightmare.

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
When game writes a lot of your pitching scenes as you being in control or at least on equal footing with your partner, I kind of get the idea of how our character should act. So when our character bottoms and they turn into much more submissive type, I kind get taken out of experience. Now, maybe this is just me, but I do not consider bottoming as a submissive act in itself. And it is not how I approach it in my life. So this dichotomy in how our character acts in both cases is to much for me to ignore.
I guess it makes sense in a way. It's just that to me being a switch is about being able to dominate and be dominated as well as being on equal terms. You can still be a bottom and be dominating (such as a power bottom), so being a switch isn't topping or bottoming, it's being able to get off on both taking, giving, and being equal in power.

Most of my characters are like that since i enjoy pretty much all the content the game has to offer, and i don't feel like depriving my own characters of that kind of pleasure. So to me, these kind of changes in behavior in scenes make sense because that's just how they're in bed, and also because a characters behavior in bed doesn't have to match how they behave normally. Kind of like real life :p

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
The dreams have some wiggle room because they're explicitly not reality and because people don't really get to control what they dream about, but some of them are odd and some of the trigger conditions are also odd.

Worst comes to worst, they are just dreams. If they're sex dreams that you don't enjoy, play them off as your character experiencing a nightmare.
I wish I could, but our character gets excited in all of them. It still unintentionally sends a message no matter how you look at it from developers. Like the game shames me for doing something as a specific character. Like "why would any man want to bottom" type of stupidity. I wish we could turn them of for good or something. Since they are so badly designed.
Yeah I can see that. But as I said, it is just to much of a change in character for me accept. But it is my problem so I do not really see anything there is to fix it. From what I see, most other people seem fine with how our character acts when receiving. It is just me putting to much of my personal opinion in equation.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I wish I could, but our character gets excited in all of them.
The Champion is written as pansexual, any preferences on the part of the player have to be accounted for by mental roleplay alone. You're free to imagine any given champ with whatever sort of sexual preferences and stances on relationships as you like but the game can't account for that kind of thing (seriously, it would be a coding nightmare and utter waste of time) and so your champ will get horny at the sight of giant cocks, cute little cocks, pussies of all types, pussies and cocks, subbing, power bottoming, topping, orgies with everything that moves where you're doing everything at once and hand-holding.

Last edited:

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
The Champion is written as pansexual, any preferences on the part of the player have to be accounted for by mental roleplay alone. You're free to imagine any given champ with whatever sort of sexual preferences and stances on relationships as you like but the game can't account for that kind of thing (seriously, it would be a coding nightmare and utter waste of time) and so your champ will get horny at the sight of giant cocks, cute little cocks, pussies of all types, pussies and cocks, subbing, power bottoming, topping, orgies with everything that moves where you're doing everything at once and hand-holding.
True.

But at same time, game is good at allowing you to avoid content if you want to. Just because our champ can take it up the ass doesn't mean we will. Which is why I am going to end my thoughts in saying that dreams in themselves are badly designed content. They are assuming to much about the player/PC for my liking. At least with bottoming I can chose if I want to or not to. With these dreams, I feel like I am getting unavoidably punished for playing how I want to.

Magenta Needle

Feb 23, 2021
France
True.

But at same time, game is good at allowing you to avoid content if you want to. Just because our champ can take it up the ass doesn't mean we will. Which is why I am going to end my thoughts in saying that dreams in themselves are badly designed content. They are assuming to much about the player/PC for my liking. At least with bottoming I can chose if I want to or not to. With these dreams, I feel like I am getting unavoidably punished for playing how I want to.
Maybe put on the ring of pure though to get rid of dreams ;).

jwins

Dec 1, 2020
To get the ring you need to have 5 sexual dreams and do a really weird event. And if you are a mage you need to remember to juggle your rings before you go to sleep and waste an inventory slot for when you're not using it.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Fellas/gals/people in between, is it morally bankrupt to let someone get raped so that you could avoid getting raped yourself? Because I am somewhat thinking it.

Undecided

Feb 16, 2021
Fellas/gals/people in between, is it morally bankrupt to let someone get raped so that you could avoid getting raped yourself? Because I am somewhat thinking it.

My dude, at this point - considering your other posts - would you even care if it was? No offense, but I know where this conversation is going (and what it's about) - and that thread got locked yesterday. I don't think it'd be best to rehash or continue this - especially when you got a response from the writer of that content (and lead writer of the game) himself.

Anyway, all I'll say is: Don't go expecting to have complete player agency in a game that is a sequel to another which doesn't have complete player agency. That's the nature of these games - even if you do RP in them to an extent. It's perfectly fine to dislike content (or even narrative / direction decisions) - but continuing to whinge about will not result in anything aside from irritation (of the community, et al).

Anyways, no offense intended. Just don't want to see another thread spiral into tangents (and potentially get locked).

Last edited:
Reactions: WolframL

Magenta Needle

Feb 23, 2021
France
To put this thread back on tracks.

I don't like kitsune because they are fluffy vampires that trigger my Twillight PTSD.

Reactions: Paradox01

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
I feel obligated to not only free Kiyoko, but also have all the named kits so as to not miss out on like 1/4th of this game and fuck up the narrative of the next game.
You know, the issue is this is why people find the Kitsune so obnoxious.
They come across as a power fantasy (but of the writer instead of the player) and drag too much spotlight to their tiny corner of the game, to think of the Player's Kitsune family taking all the focus on some potential sequel would only make that worse.

Magnin

Jul 17, 2020
Whenever I start a new game I press the "Do Nothing" option for a while because I really wish that I could get rid of Cait.
It took me an embarrassingly long time to discover that you could actually get rid of Rabbit Fuckboi by choosing to interact with him rather than just ignoring him every time.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
It took me an embarrassingly long time to discover that you could actually get rid of Rabbit Fuckboi by choosing to interact with him rather than just ignoring him every time
Getting rid of Quint by sending him to his doom? Only a monster would do that.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
I feel obligated to not only free Kiyoko, but also have all the named kits so as to not miss out on like 1/4th of this game and fuck up the narrative of the next game.
I didn't think of that before, and now my lady heroes need to grow a penis again to have two more children with Kiyoko. Leorah, bring me your finest blue eggs!

Reactions: Wint3rRyd3r

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I didn't think of that before, and now my lady heroes need to grow a penis again to have two more children with Kiyoko. Leorah, bring me your finest blue eggs!
Just wait for that magical strap on to come. Any day now.

Reactions: zagzig

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
If that strap on can impregnate people it must be a very magical strap on indeed.

I think it can only impregnate Kiyoko since she has special magical pregnancy stuff. So not too magical, unfortunately. But maybe one day, If we all wish hard enough and hold hands, we can use the magical ghost cock and ecto splooge to help overrun the land with children that aren't exclusively kitsune.

Reactions: zagzig

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
I think it can only impregnate Kiyoko since she has special magical pregnancy stuff. So not too magical, unfortunately. But maybe one day, If we all wish hard enough and hold hands, we can use the magical ghost cock and ecto splooge to help overrun the land with children that aren't exclusively kitsune.
I assumed Animalistic was screwing with me because, well, *vaguely points all around the forum*. There is actually a magical penis in the pipeline (heh) that can impregnate Kiyoko? That'll be handy.

Reactions: Wint3rRyd3r