Confessions of champions

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Why would either of them call you mother tho? You didnt push out Kinu from between your legs so (atleast to me) it doesn't have any sense from technical standpoint.
Because my character identifies as a woman? Because everyone else refers to me as such, even other kitsunes? Which, by extension, makes our family seem worse in comparison? It makes certain parts of your playerbase feel unwelcomed?

Last edited:

LonelyHydra

Apr 26, 2020
Like I get it, this is a moral conundrum and it really depends how you look at it. Sometimes inaction is itself an evil action. Just like helping someone is not always morally right.

But at same time, I do not think that taking the stance of us ignoring him is really such an evil act in itself. Like, sure, he is going to die. Like sure, having him by your side can certainly give you advantage in form of information he possesses.
But like, keeping an eye on him? Why? Why do I need to take care of him? Because he wants to save his ass for the mess that he himself helped to cause? How can we forgive him for being part of a group that is directly responsible for bringing us all in this mess to begin with? For kidnapping Caits sister and many people before that? He did not take action against cult until they started directly harming him. Unlike us who helped Cait for no apparent personal game. Which to me, at first glance, paints him as a selfish and more of a bad guy then us. How is us not helping a guy like that more evil then what he was doing until now? Hell, as I said we can not guarantee that he turned to good side. He could have just as easily changed from one dark side to another. He could be just putting up an act to get us to pity him. So helping him can also be seen as bad.

Like, am I supposed to forgive all that cult stuff because he said half assed sorry?

And comically evil? If we were really that comically evil as you imply we would have killed him ourselves. That way no one gets information or use out of him. Problem solved! We also would not helped him at the beginning, even if it was temporarily.

Again, the reason I chose that option because I like to play as an evil character. But that does not mean everyone else did.

Yea, I am. I am making the act that my character takes that of a comically evil one. I wrote my comment like that to express how comically evil my character can be. And I can act. Because I find playing any type of evil character fun. I am just arguing thar the act in itself is not inherently evil. It is my intentions behind it that make it as such.

And I love Quint as a friendly fuck buddy. Close to my favorite. Confident and playful in bed but pretty dorky out of it. I like that you need to work on his relationship as such. His sex scenes are fun even if he is a little to liberal with his use of magic. Cheating bastard. But I like that he has bottoming scenes for both where you get to be dominated and are in control.
I am probably never doing his relationship thing it since he is not best BF material.And not really into that open relationships in these types of game to begin with.
I should leave your hate boner between you and teh Seven, but...

The question to ban him from the game comes up when you know very little about him, in character. Anything further than that is assumption and/or on the meta.

Sure, I might say that he's might backstab you and/or the town. But: 1) I'd only guess that from my general knowledge of fantasy tropes, and 2) I'd be surprised if there aren't plans to make a boss encounter out of him, like the evil paths in KOTOR or Jade Empire. So rejecting him outright would not actually help prevent his betrayal, accepting him might.*

Compare that to Arona: You will get to know her before you can ditch her. Either by leaving her at her warcamp, or abandoning her after her exile. Otherwise, she's as ignorable as any other companion.

*Beads on a string are not just for anal, they're also in narrative design too.

Reactions: Paradox01

TrustworthyTraitor

Aug 16, 2020
Because my character identifies as a woman? Because everyone else refers to me as such, even other Kitsunes? Which, by extension, makes our family seem worse in comparison? It makes certain parts of your playerbase feel unwelcomed?
Your champ may be a nigh divine example of femininity but you didnt get Kinu via rubbing snatches together , did you? As such the champ is in the father's role regardless of if they identify as a male/female or a fucking gold plated toaster. Although i see it is kinda weird there was no i dunno magic ritual or something to get Kinu without having to fuck Kiyoko via dick.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Your champ may be a nigh divine example of femininity but you didnt get Kinu via rubbing snatches together , did you? As such the champ is in the father's role regardless of if they identify as a male/female or a fucking gold plated toaster. Although i see it is kinda weird there was no i dunno magic ritual or something to get Kinu without having to fuck Kiyoko via dick.
Tobs (or someone) literally edited Kinu and Kiyoko's stuff to account for girls now dude. There's still a lot of slipups but it's a thing now.

Also ya know it's completely possible to get a dick to get Kinu and any other kits, and then remove it, you do know that right? Been a thing since the start, and that start is how far the complaints go back.

TrustworthyTraitor

Aug 16, 2020
Tobs (or someone) literally edited Kinu and Kiyoko's stuff to account for girls now dude. There's still a lot of slipups but it's a thing now.

Also it's completely possible to get a dick to get Kinu and any other kits, and then remove it, you know that right?
Well then it seems that my previous post is irrelevant and to answer your question i do not interact with kitsune den outside of the merchant there and the quest evergreen gives you .

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
As emerald said, it is getting fixed.
And while I am glad it is, even if it is slow, that was still a major problem of the game that should not have been there to begin with.

And I am sorry, but what you just said is something that I find idiotic. Like, so whag If we take the role of the father. My PC is still a woman at end of the day. They do not need to birth the child for them to call her mom. And by your logic, adoptive parents are not real parentst. Since non of them fathered/birthed the children they themselves take care off.

Magenta Needle

Feb 23, 2021
France
420 blaze it dude.

Reactions: BubbleLord

TrustworthyTraitor

Aug 16, 2020
Preferences are a subjective thing just like beauty (so i would prefer for both of those to call me father regardless of how my champ looks) also if you do follow my logic technically speaking adoptive parents are not real parents biologically speaking in terms of upbringing/living together yes however they do not share blood with "their" child also i do not know what is your definition for a parent as such there is high chance that we just won't get anywhere with this due to our differences in subjective view of what a parent is .

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Dude maybe you need to stop.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
No, no, do not tell him to stop. I want to see where this is going.
Ya mean the invalidation of adopted parents? Yeah, I rather do the opposite of egg that on. Instead, change the sub-topic.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Stop being edgy/intentionally derailing/trolling.
Ya mean the invalidation of adopted parents? Yeah, I rather do the opposite of egg that on. Instead, change the sub-topic.
I like to bath in others in stupidity from time time since I am getting tieried of drowning my own. But sure, give me a minute. I am great at derailing a thread. As you may have noticed.

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
giphy.gif
200.gif

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I like to bath in others in stupidity from time time since I am getting tieried of drowning my own. But sure, give me a minute. I am great at derailing a thread. As you may have noticed.
I didn't say derail you edgy buffoon.

Magenta Needle

Feb 23, 2021
France
He feeds on rage and tears, just ignore this bullshit and he will starve himself of food.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Dude/t, uncalled for...
It was completely called for. Now would you please shut the fuck up and let us get back on topic?

I confess I haven't played the game in a few months. I'm waiting for a bunch of stuff to be added instead of sprinting between smaller, monthly updates.

Magenta Needle

Feb 23, 2021
France
I confess I only play the game for all the cheesy lines and immersion breaking we are beeing blessed by the silly mode.

And also Hashat, ride that stallion to the sunset !

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
I confess i couldn't start a new game without dealing with floof fam, i feel guilty for some reason. I am afraid i might be a masochist.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Lately, on every new playthrough I level up my character, recruit Atugia and Cait, farm up to level 3, buy as many beds/camps as possible, go to frost woods to recruit Brin by replacing attugia (and never using her again), immediately b line it for old ruins near horse nomads, pray for good RNG for easy encounters for me to ecsape from, use Cait heal in camps from any damage, get there, make Brint carry the armor, go to Hawk, wait few days,fuck him (with that being your only real contact with him),insta cowgirl, take her behind the shed. Takes about 20 days, slow as molasses, RNG dependent, but for some reason I am filled with joy in genderbending brint as soon as I meet him. No guilt, all pleasure.

Magenta Needle

Feb 23, 2021
France
How is that edgy?
This thread is about confessions i.e what you are ashamed of doing in-game; sharing your misdeeds as catharsis.

In what you post, it feels like you reveal in being evil in-game so we cringe because it is not a kind of confession.

If you want to be evil in your runs fine, but this is the forum.
Here you interact with fellow fans who all enjoy the game differently.

Imagine being with your friends and one of them says he kils little kittens for fun, I would insta cringe even if it's for laughs.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
This thread is about confessions i.e what you are ashamed of doing in-game; sharing your misdeeds as catharsis.

In what you post, it feels like you reveal in being evil in-game so we cringe because it is not a kind of confession.

If you want to be evil in your runs fine, but this is the forum.
Here you interact with fellow fans who all enjoy the game differently.

Imagine being with your friends and one of them says he kils little kittens for fun, I would insta cringe even if it's for laughs.
Yeah, but, at same time, killing kittens is one thing. My comment is me turning a fictional guy into a fictional girl. Sure, how we interact with fiction can tell you something about us. But at same time, this is harmless way of expressing what I do in the game. Should we not worry about the author that wrote that?
Now, my comment about Quint was edgy. That was the point. I just did not expect such strong reaction. I thought I pushed it enough into absurb for people to not take it so seriously. Same way you become desensitized to graphic imagery in game such as doom if that is all you are seeing. And it is all stylish. Apparently, I did not do good enough job.
But the point behind this one was not me being edgy. It was describing the things that I do in game written like some sort of a guide. Not for anyone to follow it. Just to help people see my steps. I do not see how it is edgy in any way.

Magenta Needle

Feb 23, 2021
France
New confession( post Winter City spoiler):

I keep a special save for the only Garth related sex scene .
Remember kids, you can't have your cake and eat it too :p.

Rear Admiral Chimera

Jan 12, 2017
Here's a confession of mine that tends to apply to all single player games. I'm a metagamer. I tend to keep that behavior in check when playing TTRPGs, but when I'm the only player, I'll look for ways to experience a game in the manner that I want to. Spoilers usually don't bother me, in fact I often look for them in order to drive the narrative into a direction that seems to bear greater fruit.

For instance I currently only have one champ (whom I'll nickname Studly Do-Right). I use his "flaws" (dump stats and his breeder perk) as an excuse for him doing things that may appear questionable.

He stuck his meat thermometer in Kasyrra during her introduction because (I told him to and wanted to explore such content with her later on) he foolishly believed she saved him from being crushed by the crumbling temple. Never mind that the temple likely would have remained standing had she not burst through the portal. Never mind that her imposing figure and powerful aura shielded herself from the collapse, and Studly just happened to be close enough to be sparred from the "rocks fall, everybody dies" fate. He offered gratitude that would satisfy both Kasyrra and himself by being a stud muffin. Now he is chasing the succubus to stop her from corrupting the world. Also so he can have another go at making a beast with two backs since he's become enamored with Kas.

Studly and Brint were pals. They were gym buddies, fuck buddies and battle buddies. When it came time to handle some of the centaur/ marefolk content, I steered this dynamic duo towards a certain cavern with a particular set of threads. After a few days involving weird dreams and being heroic (the centaur camp hadn't been implemented at the time so the party went to help Azyrran instead), Brint has become Brienne. What's my reason? I like Brint, he's awesome. I like pregnant chicks more though. What's (my) Studly's excuse? His dumb-ass didn't think that weird dream was that much to worry about (he dreamed of a harpy king, that's outrageous) so he opted to go help out those he knew needed assistance. Now he's constantly fucking around with Brienne, impregnanting her whenever he can because (I think it's hot) he loves her and wants to father her children.

TL;DR
Confession: I'm a metagamer that makes excuses for my champion's questionable actions.

Bonus round: I stopped saving my game shortly after purifying the centaur village was implemented, and I only continued once the champ could marry the plush pony.

Also I, not my champion, I think Kinu and Asagiri (don't recall any artwork for Aya) are sexy. My champ is not me (he is only my puppet) so it's alright if I think that way about his adult daughters (they aren't mine).

UndyingRevenant

Feb 23, 2021
Mm, probably my main confession would be that Kiyoko and kohaku are great fluffs, Kiyokos classism put to the side, but I'd kinda like a scene/scenes with komari too. With one of the scenes where her and Kiyoko talked it seems like she had a partner in the past or something, but she seems lonely. I'd totally volunteer myself as tribute to be a ho fer granny, or just a boyfriend experience day. Maybe each time you chose to you get a small flashback scene about key moments from her early life, not giant walls but a funeral that hurt her particularly, running through flowers with Kiyoko etc. Maybe the dream endgame would be doing a big enough job for keros to get her freed from being a yaksha, and maybe reversing her age some to give her a chance at a free life. Also id like to slap the bitch out of Nakano, with or without phallic objects. Just enough to assert dominance and also go ahead and skip the sasuke arc.

Reactions: Kesil