CoC2 Wiki

Ultra Chad

Aug 22, 2022
On the Tutorial page their is a typo in the third day section. In the first sentence it states "On the evening of their third say" instead of day.

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Report of the week once more. Update time:
Sadly not much this week

Tutorial is still being work on, and I hopefully plan to finish it soon, but its still not done yet. Other additions are:
-Addition of Cultist Magos and Shieldbearer into the Cultist page
--I'll be fixing that page as a whole on a later date, this also applies to Master Tollus
-Master Tollus (tutorial combat stats + update to infobox v2 + some infotext & quote from the Baroness)
-Addition of BubbleChaser's author page

Current Queue:
Tutorial -> [side errand: Update companion sets] -> Etheryn+ -> HornetHive+ -> Kitsune+ -> Cait Temple+ -> Evergreen+ -> Garth+ -> Brint+

After the tutorial, I'll do a brief side stop to formulate a new format for the companion sets pages.

Sorry sorry, being sick sucks, but its mostly my fault because I took too much lozenges and other meds for my sore throat that the menthol made my sore throat worse lmao. But now, the sickness has almost passed.

End of report. More to come, guaranteed for sure.

MyOldName

Sep 3, 2015
Thank you Libelous for creating and updating the tutorial. I gave it a read and I think I found found a few typos:
The very first line:
...marks the beginning of the Champion's quest to purse her.
I think pursue works better here.

The Ancient Temple -> Combat Victory:
The Champion can only place a comforting hand over her shoulder as they asses the temple.
Probably assess.

Kasyrra:
The cloven woman purrs that their finally awake...
they're or maybe they are.
...and she advises them to try a close their jaw as to make...
I would use to.

Wake Up:
Garth returns with a plates of food,
Either a plate or plates (without the leading a).

That's what I found. Thanks again for all your work on the wiki.

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Thank you Libelous for creating and updating the tutorial. I gave it a read and I think I found found a few typos:
The very first line:

I think pursue works better here.

The Ancient Temple -> Combat Victory:

Probably assess.

Kasyrra:

they're or maybe they are.

I would use to.

Wake Up:

Either a plate or plates (without the leading a).

That's what I found. Thanks again for all your work on the wiki.
Damn, I missed a couple of typos in my draft sweep. Thank you very much for informing me of the typos and they have now been fixed!

Attachments

• thankyou.png
    thankyou.png
    4.7 KB · Views: 8

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Weekly report, weekly report. Update time:
Completion of:
-Tutorial
-Formulation of Companion Set rework

Firstly, in regards to the companion sets, the rework format is in place, seen in Agnimitra's Flamewing set, the rest of the implementation I'll leave to bluebird as I work the Etheryn page + minor updates of already up to date pages, although most likely I'll be implementing Etheryn's sets as well since I'm already reworking the page. Secondly, Etheryn page work continues, since this is the first companion page rework in like, ever, progress may be a bit on the slow side since I still need to formulate a decent format for companion interactions (i.e. Etheryn says X during a minor scene, or Etheryn does X when the Champion talks to person Y, etc). Also many thanks to Alypia, who added much of the information that currently exists on her page, and in most of the wip image.

End of report. More to come, I delivered this time, POG, promises met.

Attachments

• compset v1.png
    compset v1.png
    171.7 KB · Views: 16
  • compset v2.png
    compset v2.png
    229.4 KB · Views: 16
  • etherynrework wip.png
    etherynrework wip.png
    293.3 KB · Views: 16

MyOldName

Sep 3, 2015
Thanks again for the amazing work on the wiki. I read through the latest update to the Royal Amnesty page and I think I've found a small typo. In the Meeting with the Baroness section at the bottom in the Comfort tab it says ...and glances around for anyone watching as rests a comforting hand... I think the word in bold should be and.

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Thanks again for the amazing work on the wiki. I read through the latest update to the Royal Amnesty page and I think I've found a small typo. In the Meeting with the Baroness section at the bottom in the Comfort tab it says ...and glances around for anyone watching as rests a comforting hand... I think the word in bold should be and.
Oof thanks again for the spot, I added "as she rests a comforting hand" to avoid a double set of "and"

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Slightly early weekly report, because I want to sleep early haha. Update Time:
Completion of:
-Royal Amnesty

Others:
-Continued work on Etheryn page
-Minor adjustments to previous pages + Update of powers with recent patch
-Adjustment of WikiHeadshots (no longer really a headshot despite the old naming scheme) - I thought this change might be better to give a better glimpse at a character vs just a close-up custom headshot

Sadly not much on the quantitative side as I took a few days break, along with almost getting sick again. As a byproduct of updating Etheryn page and Winter City content, I will most likely update Kasyrra and In Her Footsteps (until WC content), along with the Alraune and Effigy Herald (pre-wayfort related content).

End of report. More to come.

Attachments

• wikiheadshot formatting.png
    wikiheadshot formatting.png
    607 KB · Views: 19
Reactions: loricd and Kesil

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Change of format for the weekly report, will now be at mondays GMT+8 instead of wednesdays/tuesday. More unfortunately no updates this week.

With a mix of being this uncharacteristically lazy/lethargic + some family stuff back home, I haven't done anything other than some minor adjustments to Etheryn's appearance section.

End of report. More to come, guaranteed this time.

Attachments

• oldclunky.png
    oldclunky.png
    99.1 KB · Views: 10
  • rework.png
    rework.png
    88.8 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: valkyr42

Bluebird42

Jan 5, 2021
Long overdue update! My health has taken a pretty decent hit so I've been focusing on that while updating bits of the wiki when I can!

I did a quick focus switch from gear and instead I've been working on updating the Companion Sets page - as of the moment, Agni, Arona, Atugia, Viviane, and one of Quin's sets have been brought up to date.

Old Format:
1691464879090.png

New Format:
1691464940013.png

1691464967997.png

I'll be continuing to work on it and contribute to the wiki when my health allows for it!

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Update Time:

While still not on the quantitative side, work flow has started to move again and there is some updates.
Etheryn's companion sets have been updated and it is reflected on the companion sets page and her page. I have temporarily removed her combat stats and will be adding it with her page update. While technically delivering on last report's guaranteed, its still too little - this week for sure.

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
That time of the week again. Update Time:

-Addition of Kalysea's bust to her page
-Update of Version History
-Addition of the new companion set Powers [Argent Smite, Banishing Light, Dawn Lance, Floral Grace, Seal of Light, Searing Aegis, Vestal's Embrace]
-Continued work on the Etheryn page
--implementation of Infobox V2
--shifted Etheryn's mechanics to a new section to make it easier to see in the table of contents (previously under Interactions, now under Special Mechanics)
--rework of First Encounter, addition of Introductions section (slightly modified from Royal Amnesty), Normal Interactions table rework + Talk section skeleton (no scene summary yet)
Note that there is a disclaimer on said page as the page itself is still a WIP

Still not as quantitative as I'd like tbh, I blame Baldur's Gate 3 but I've now steeled myself away from it for the time being.

EDIT: Formatting kinda fucked up there,

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
This seems a bit paltry to mention, considering all the work and updating going on, but I don't see a Family or Relatives listing for Ogrish. I know he has a wife though, not sure on children yet, since they've only been together about a year.

Ogrish01.png
Actually, moving on to the next scene... It almost seems like Ogrish and Ivris are married, at least the way they're talking to each other. This probably isn't news to anyone else, I just didn't see it noted in either of their wiki entries (unless I am reading their interaction way wrong).

This seems a very recent addition, part of getting Cait's new Vestal Raiments, so that's probably why.

Last edited:

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Ogrish and Ivris are a couple? I did not know that.
I can't say for absolutely certain, because they don't say it explicitly (nor do I think they need to, since the scene is written strongly enough to tease it), but in the first scene, Ogrish does say he and his wife have gifts, come see them... then in the next scene Ivris is giving you gifts and they're making the sappiest banter between each other. After the second pet name between them, it even started to penetrate my own skull. "Oh Oggy!" Oh, Ivy!"
I was like, "he's kinda flirty with this shopkeeper for I guy that just mentioned he was married... How would his wife feel knowing he was talking to another woman the way he should be talking to her... waitaminute!"

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016
Jesus, putting it all on one page really makes you realize how well done Ryn is. And I'm happy to FINALLY have visible numbers for confidence and libido changes, as I much love HighConfidence Buttslut Ryn, and want to get to it as fast as possible.

What's that, people aren't attracted to the PC? Of the horror!

Besides, how could she ever want to be lovers with the Player, she has never seen the player before!

Reactions: Libelous

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
What's that, people aren't attracted to the PC? Of the horror!
Yep, you got that right Partner! Every non-sexable npc is like a personal insult to me! (with very few exceptions). Bite me!

Besides, how could she ever want to be lovers with the Player, she has never seen the player before
Putting aside the joke about how and what she could see in her situation, there are plenty of people who didn't see Champion before he came to the Marches and it didn't stop them from getting intimate with him. I'm not saying she should fall in love with Champion and the fact that she's married to Ogrish doesn't hurt either, he's a good man. It could be a fun threesome.

And in general my frustration is mostly due to the fact that the devs made a very desirable character unsexable (in a very lewd game) by a very ridiculous excuse (they don't want too much sex in start location) that has already lost all meaning (this is the fucking sex capital of Marches now!). And now they keep doing it because... I don't know, probably just to spite everyone who wanted her.

Last edited:
Reactions: dfgjkldsf

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
This seems a bit paltry to mention, considering all the work and updating going on, but I don't see a Family or Relatives listing for Ogrish. I know he has a wife though, not sure on children yet, since they've only been together about a year.

View attachment 32006
Actually, moving on to the next scene... It almost seems like Ogrish and Ivris are married, at least the way they're talking to each other. This probably isn't news to anyone else, I just didn't see it noted in either of their wiki entries (unless I am reading their interaction way wrong).

This seems a very recent addition, part of getting Cait's new Vestal Raiments, so that's probably why.
Ah with the recent content makes sense because laughably, my knowledge mostly extends to the pages ive updated. But thanks, I'll look through that section for Ogrish's content in a bit.

EDIT: After reading through the content, I've added the stuff to Ogrish's page, but I'll do a full sweep of that content when I get to either Cait's or Ivri's page.

Last edited:

Jackal2

Jul 26, 2023
Just gonna throw this out for anybody working on the wiki, not directed at any individual but Vitruvius. Know he's not that important his pic has just been bothering me for awhile

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Just gonna throw this out for anybody working on the wiki, not directed at any individual but Vitruvius. Know he's not that important his pic has just been bothering me for awhile
if you say "his pic has just been bothering me" because it's still a placeholder in the wiki, that's been fixed now. His content is still outdated though

Jackal2

Jul 26, 2023
Thanks, he's a minor character but I noticed the place holder and then couldn't not see it when the other characters were getting their pages updated. Stupid I know.

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Thanks, he's a minor character but I noticed the place holder and then couldn't not see it when the other characters were getting their pages updated. Stupid I know.
Nah it's all good, I did honestly forget since he's a character I have completely not touched on yet.

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
That time to of the week again, I actually almost forgot. Update time:
-Etheryn
--the section for her Pre-Winter City talk is complete
--modification to her Quests & Events section in which most scenarios (due to their great length) will be covered at their respective pages, with the exception of Royal Amnesty due to how short the quest is
-In Her Footsteps
--Currently in the process of updating since the Palace of Ice and Winter City is tied to it
--Characters involved will be updated as well
-Readjustment of the wikiheadshot format of being headshots only, exception of companions keeping the new format of bust up-
-Addition of Vitruvius busts
-Addition of information on Ogrish's page, him being married to Ivris

Reactions: loricd and WolframL

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Update time:
-Continued work on:
--In Her Footsteps
--Since Dog Days is also connected, currently halfway through it
---Westbank (map)
-Minor adjustment to the companion interactions section-
-Addition of Kalysea WikiHeadshot + Companion Interactions in her quest

I'll hopefully finish Dog Days by this week, Hethia and Norathar will also be added to the current queue, Garret and Garth won't be and they'll still be updated with the Hawkethorne peeps. The Alraune + Effigy Herald will come with the update of In Her Footsteps. Additionally the Undermountain Hobgoblins will also be updated so correct the removed Brienne content.

Bluebird42

Jan 5, 2021
Hello hello! An update from your wiki Bluebird ❤️

As of this post, all companion armor sets besides Bri's have been updated. This doesn't extend to the actual companion pages, since we haven't gotten to those yet sans Ryn. The shared armor sets between Brint/Brienne require some decent work-arounds to tab properly, so atm only one has been done.

I'm hoping to knock the rest out here pretty soon and move back to the equipment and weapons pages, since they're outdated again withthose of the recent patch updates.

More to come!

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Ah haha mini update, no update this week, I got busy with home stuff + got sucked back into wow. Will resume full work on monday, sorry.