CoC2 Wiki

Bluebird42

Jan 5, 2021
Is wiki still being updated means are the new updates and info about all new characters and new things is there or not?
Yes. It’s all volunteer and there’s a lot to catch up on so it’s slow going but it’s being updated regularly by myself and a couple others.

Reactions: Kesil

Udolf2985

Jul 2, 2022
So can you tell me when are you going to update about some of the tfs such as that sartyr tf and i saw 2 more

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
Yes. It’s all volunteer and there’s a lot to catch up on so it’s slow going but it’s being updated regularly by myself and a couple others.

I just want to thank you (and the others) for your work. It is a great ressource and only though because of you guys. =)

And sorry for vanishing back in the day. There where ..resons. I can hopefully help again once I have some more free time.

Bluebird42

Jan 5, 2021
Right now, the big thing that Spotty (main Wiki guy) is working on is reformatting and data tables. I'm working on slogging through wiki pages that are missing all together.

The next big projects in my to do list are: Temple of Challenge & Starhome, Shadows Over the Sun & Palace of Light, and Demon of Ice. Updating TFs are quite a bit further down in my progress list.

Udolf2985

Jul 2, 2022
Right now, the big thing that Spotty (main Wiki guy) is working on is reformatting and data tables. I'm working on slogging through wiki pages that are missing all together.

The next big projects in my to do list are: Temple of Challenge & Starhome, Shadows Over the Sun & Palace of Light, and Demon of Ice. Updating TFs are quite a bit further down in my progress list.
OK Anyways thank you very much for you hard work. Keep it up

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Also on my side, my apologies for the dead progress, stuck in thesis hell, but I've completed my thesis and have returned to active wiki mines. Since my return I'd say less than a week ago, I've started a uniformed category set as well as the creation and implementation of a new character infobox, a template table for the combat stats, template for the "other" equipment table and testing around with a superscript template. See V1 (although very outdated format for combat stats) vs V2. Progress in updating things with uniformed format is starting slow, but steady.

v1.png

v2.png

CboyC95

Jul 14, 2021
Some characters aren't in the Persistent Characters category like Aileh, the Forest Kitsune, and Gianna.

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Some characters aren't in the Persistent Characters category like Aileh, the Forest Kitsune, and Gianna.
Yup at the moment we are going through a category overhaul.

EDIT: Although thanks, I forgot that the old categories were listed in the main page. I have made a temporary note on the Main Page.

Attachments

• image_2023-04-16_181130701.png
    image_2023-04-16_181130701.png
    7.6 KB · Views: 23

Charity

May 24, 2020
So I saw on wiki what where is actualy kimono in the game? Is it random sale from Kohaku?
And it's unique ver. are from Tetsuya after having children with him, yes?

GreatGreenHorn

Apr 27, 2023
I was just wondering if I could be able to help with the wiki, when I try to use it and end up encountering pages that offer incomplete or outdated information, I tend to find things to add as notes for future edits or occasionally go off the deep end and study the game enough to write a potential page that would just need a review before adding.

Baggrin

May 16, 2019
Hello, are there people here who are registered on the wiki and can take a few minutes to fix the errors I noticed?

1. Outdated stats are shown on the page about the Whitewood Bow (the actual stats are on the Weapons page).
2. On the Weapons page, the Unique tag is erroneously listed for Fox Jewel instead of Fire Jade. Also not mentioned is that Fire Jade has a special effect.
3. Attire page states that the Dream-Plate has Ward 80, Focus 30, when it actually has Ward 30, Focus 80.
4. Lamellar Armor was called Lamellar Armour in the past. On the Attire page, the name has been changed, but now the link does not lead anywhere, since the page with information about the armor itself has not been renamed.

Bluebird42

Jan 5, 2021
Hello, are there people here who are registered on the wiki and can take a few minutes to fix the errors I noticed?

1. Outdated stats are shown on the page about the Whitewood Bow (the actual stats are on the Weapons page).
2. On the Weapons page, the Unique tag is erroneously listed for Fox Jewel instead of Fire Jade. Also not mentioned is that Fire Jade has a special effect.
3. Attire page states that the Dream-Plate has Ward 80, Focus 30, when it actually has Ward 30, Focus 80.
4. Lamellar Armor was called Lamellar Armour in the past. On the Attire page, the name has been changed, but now the link does not lead anywhere, since the page with information about the armor itself has not been renamed.
Thank you for bring this to my attention! I'll get to these as soon as I can.

Wiki Update 5/1: I've gotten just about every entry related to RynQuest2/The Demon of Ice completed. The only things left are to finish Queen Alissa's updated combat stats on her page and create a new entry for the Etheryn Clones that are present in the last battle of the dungeon.

Spotty has been hard at work updating old formats and bringing old entries up to date. He's been knocking it out of the park, so to speak, and being a real ass kicker!

Thank you everyone for your patience and understanding while we work on getting the wiki caught up!

Baggrin

May 16, 2019
Thank you for bring this to my attention! I'll get to these as soon as I can.

Well, points 2 and 3 have already been corrected by someone.

The Whitewood Bow page, however, still has the old stats (new stats: +5 Accuracy instead of +10, armor penetration 10 instead of 20, now the bow has +10 spell penetration, +5 spellpower).

The page about Lamellar Armour has not been renamed either.
I also found another similar error: as it turned out, the Metal Wand page needs to be renamed to Metal Rod.

UPDATE. I completely forgot, but now Whitewood Bow also only gives +5 Accuracy instead of +10.

Last edited:

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Right, so on a whim, I've decided to use this thread as a "wiki" report of what's currently being worked on/done. I think I did something similar before, but I don't remember.

As of my "return" to the wikimines last April 8, the following major changes I've implemented:
  • Implementation of a new set of categories of characters and tracking what pages are outdated/up to date
  • Creation and implementation of new infoboxes
  • Establishment of hopefully a final format for pages
  • Slow but gradual update and overhaul of pages, see (https://wiki.smutosaur.us/CoC2/Category:Wiki_page_status_-_Up_to_date)
  • Pregnancy page, background characters and background items are also being gradually updated as I go along updating content

Current work list:
  • Leorah and the Huntress's Shop
  • One Man's Poison

Work is gradual, as an upcoming college graduate, trying to find a job and self-study, because I have no idea what profession I want to pursue.

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Right, so still currently working on the Leorah page, but I'll make an update report.

One Man's Poison has been updated, the first of the quests to be updated. I'd like to highlight the significant changes (aside from major rewrites/resummary); being the use of the V2 infobox, the quest states being initially hidden and, more importantly, the companion interactions section.

On a smaller note, also the Huntress's Shop, and highlighting the format; the new infobox + the joining of the overlay (and a rework of the map, which is a custom recreation I had to make), tabber for the shop items so it doesn't flood a page, and use of the custom wikiheadshots for the inhabitants list. I'll edit in the Leorah note once her page is done, after would probably be Ivris and her shop, then uh Ihzalti, Clementine, or Sariel.

For anyone curious on the full character page format, see the Lusina page, her page currently consists of the most details of the updated pages, although I'm gonna have to rework that marefolk village map later.

EDIT: June 08 - Took longer than I would have liked, but Leorah page is now done

Attachments

• Ques.png
    Ques.png
    73.1 KB · Views: 22
  • CompInt.png
    CompInt.png
    295.4 KB · Views: 22
  • HuntShop.png
    HuntShop.png
    141.8 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Update slow but steady. Updated pages:
-Leorah
-Ihzalti
-Clementine

Additional Note: Entry for Miro added to background characters

More to come.

Bluebird42

Jan 5, 2021
6/16:
An update on my end of things. I am working on completing the Attire and Weapons Pages. This includes:
*Adding missing pages
*Fixing existing entry stats, both on the main page and each individual page
*Switching the format for each page to the new template being used for the wiki

It's slow going, but I'm getting there. There are only three weapon pages and a handful of attire ones missing as of right now, which I plan to hopefully finish up this weekend. Once the pages are complete and up to date, I'll be moving on to fixing and updating the Companion Sets page and adding a Permanent TFs section for information regarding currently implemented and planned-for-the-future soulbinds.

• Love
Reactions: Libelous

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
I don't know if this is where I report this but I found that the Tutorial page is blank.
Huh, I swear we had an outdated page that did cover the tutorial, maybe it was under a different name. But good spot for finding that and telling us about it, I'll add it to the work queue, thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ultra Chad

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Took a short break, but back at it again with another round of updates. Update progress:
-Sariel
-Vari

Other non-character page updates:
-Construction of Infobox Item V2
-Adjustment of maps
--Recreation of Frostwood Map
-Pushing most of the simple bugs and typos into code directly and transferred the more complicated ones to a new bug report thread; report #47

Current work queue:
Vari -> Champion Leothran preg events and details to Pregnancy page -> Experiment and create new format for powers page -> Kalysea -> Powers (update & overhaul) -> Tutorial

End of report. More to come.

Reactions: loricd and WolframL

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
That time of the week again. Update time:
-Pages updated:
--Kalysea
--Kalysea's Offerings (quest)
-Addition of Leothran PC preg to Pregnancy Page

Currently working on the powers page update. A preview into some of the new changes:
-Expansion of the page and related information
-Overhaul of trainers and the their teachable powers + list of tomes and events
-Split the powers and used by data, used by has a subsection per list with a double collapsible table to prevent page length flooding
-In addition to cleaning up and double checking, damage numbers will use the same color scheme as in-game as well as a hopefully clear explanation of what scales with said damage

Attachments

• TOCs.png
    TOCs.png
    16.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Trainers.png
    Trainers.png
    87.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Used by.png
    Used by.png
    28.4 KB · Views: 12
  • color.png
    color.png
    20.2 KB · Views: 12

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
That time of the week again, although a few hours early this time. Update time:
While not as numerous as the previous update, the powers page (at least the listing and details of each individual power) has been updated and by god that took a while to do. The page has more than doubled in size, probably due to the new formatting, but also we has so many damned powers. But at least the hardest part is now over.

Up next is finishing the information section of the powers along with the individual redirects for each power.

Current Queue:
Vari -> Champion Leothran preg events and details to Pregnancy page -> Experiment and create new format for powers page -> Kalysea -> Powers (update & overhaul) -> Tutorial -> ???

Will probably run a poll on discord when I finish the tutorial to see from a random bunch of pages to tackle next.

Attachments

• Powersqueue.png
    Powersqueue.png
    17.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Size.png
    Size.png
    10.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Prev 1.png
    Prev 1.png
    37.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Prev 2.png
    Prev 2.png
    71.9 KB · Views: 6

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I'd appreciate it if that poll was also run here.
Thanks a lot for the hard work.

Reactions: Libelous

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Voting is now closed, hooo boy, lots of work to do

Attachments

• image_2023-07-10_222257977.png
    image_2023-07-10_222257977.png
    105.4 KB · Views: 37

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
That time of the week again, slightly early again. Update time:
-Powers

This god damned monstrosity is now fully up to date (only to be outdated again once a balance patch gets pushed in), but at least for now it is. I did get a bit of the laziness & burn out from trying to get the powers done, but the ball is rolling once more.

See the monstrosity here: https://wiki.smutosaur.us/CoC2/Powers

Current Queue:
Powers (update & overhaul) -> Tutorial -> Etheryn+ -> HornetHive+ -> Kitsune+ -> Cait Temple+ -> Evergreen+ -> Garth+ -> Brint+

EDIT: Since its not really a priority, I'll circle back and do the individual redirects for each power names at the end of the current queue.

Last edited: