Should be '(requires vagina)'.

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Ye ol new week. Update time:
Promises partly delivered
-Undermountain Hobgoblins (compeleted)
-Dog Days (continued work)
-Other minor formatting edits + update on Kalysea tags

Guaranteed I'll finish Dog Days + start up with WC content this week.

On the Temple of Mallach page, under Work Clients > Oil Massage > Vagina
It lists the requirement as '(requires penis)'
Should be '(requires vagina)'.
Fixed, thanks.

End of report. More to come, guaranteed this time.

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Rip I failed. Update time:
-Continued work on Dog Days (nearly done)

My estimates on finishing Dog Days was off. Unfortunately, with last week's guarantee not met, I can only state that I'll get it done soon.

End of report. More to come.

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
New month, new report. Update time:
-[Dog Days] (almost almost done ,remaining sections Parley & Ending results)
-[Warg] page changed to a redirect for [Wargs]
--[Norathar] page replaces old [Warg] page
-[Wargs] races + category created and 'updated'
--This page, like the current races pages, contain the relevant information to the race + characters/named ones
--We currently have 4 named wargs
-[Winter City] content moved to [The Winter City], because almost all instances of references to the city includes 'the'

End of report. More to come, and hopefully the end of Dog Days this time.

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Apologies for the lack of report last week, as well as the lack of progress for the past two weeks. There have been events at home that kept me busy as well as a run of a fever/cold for a few days. Update time:
-[Dog Days] (continued worked)
--I'm starting to sound like a broken record, but I shall aim to finally finish this page soon
-[Background items], already an existing page, but has been included in the [Main Page] under the [Other Items] section
--Items under this category are not actual items that the Champion can use/hold, but hold a use in the world
--It is similar to [Background characters] in the sense that content in said pages will be filled as I go along content.
-While not currently wiki work, I have been compiling information and sections for Lore related content such as but not limited to [Estelore], [House Errion & Maidenbridge], [The Belharan Empire], [The Living Gods & The Old Wyld], [The Winter City], and [The Godswar]

End of report. Again, apologies for the lack of progress, more to come.

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Update at 3:25 AM because I forgot to make an update post. Update time:
-[Dog Days] (finally fucking completed)
-[Hethia] Dog days sex conditions and options + page scaffolding and combat stats
-[Wargs] some minor additional information

Right, so with Dog Days finally out of the way, I return to the original task of [In Her Footsteps] and everything to do with [The Winter City], starting with [The Alraune] and the [Effigy Herald].

One quest finally done, lets goooo. End of report. More to come.

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
For Captain Fenraus, the minotaur captain guarding the Black Gate to Undermountain in the Foothills, he could have a listing for Spouse.
He's married to Ranna from Ranna's Emporium in the Market District of Khor-minos. Her listing notes that he's her husband but his doesn't.
I know this because...
she asked me to give him a big kiss for her...
outoftheblueforabsolutelynoreason.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Absolutely no reason... :p:gizz: That said Fenraus' page is due for an update anyways in the near-ish future because Savin's mentioned that he's going to show up in the next MSQ segment so filling in Fenraus details will probably happen at the same time as the wiki gets pages updated to account for MSQ.

Jackal2

Jul 26, 2023
That's why I haven't suggested updating the Khor'minos page, might as well do it in one go when the big update comes out. Getting Mallach's updated character art on the other hand...

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Weekly Wiki Update #001 | Wiki Landscaping

The start of the official record/numerated weekly updated for the CoC2 Wiki.

----------------------------------
Summary of work from [Oct 28 to Nov 5 2023];
-[Alraune] page content moved to [The Alraune]; [Alraune] acts as a redirect instead
-[Effigy Herald] (update of combat stats) (content to update by Update #002)
-Collection of lore and information about [Alraunes], similar to the [Wargs] page, although the [Alraunes] page is still missing information in regards to [Maids of Wayfort], [Ruins of Xadaron] + [The Wyld Tree]
-another adjustment to the companion wikiheadshots
-[Powers] addition of 'powers used by' for the [Effigy Sureshot] & [Effigy Blossom]
-Halfway through updating the [Effigies] to account for the [Effigy Sureshot] & [Effigy Blossom]
--[Effigy Sureshot] & [Effigy Blossom] redirects to follow shortly
-[The Alraune] continued work
-Background minor bug fixing
Up Next:
-Completion and update of [The Alraune], [Effigies], [Effigy Herald]
-Continuation of [In Her Footsteps], [Etheryn], [Hethia]
-Start of update for [The Winter City], [Queen Alissa], [Gytha] & [Demon's Shadow], [Kasyrra], [Elthara], [Jael'yn], [Queen Atheldred], [Synneva], [Elyon], [The Palace of Ice]
Thanks to Veritas for the title name.

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Weekly Wiki Update #002 | Continued Wiki Landscaping

Summary of work from [Nov 6 to Nov 12 2023]:
-[Effigies] updated
--[Effigy Blossom] [Effigy Sureshot] redirects created
--[Effigy Pollinator] [Effigy Archer] redirects adjusted
-[The Alraune] nearly done (content regarding Jael'yn's soul and the sword charm will be added when I tackle Jael'yn's page because I lack information on said scenes)

-Minor adjustments to:
--[Royal Amnesty] -> Viviane not being able to be recruited yet
--[Pregnancy] -> adjustment to the new effigy names + Alraune name fix
--[Vari] -> Incorrect redirect to [Leothrans] fixed
-Minor typographically/consistency bug fixes to game
Up Next:
-Completion and update of the [Effigy Herald]
-Start of update for [The Winter City], [Queen Alissa], [Gytha] & [Demon's Shadow], [Kasyrra], [Elthara], [Jael'yn], [Queen Atheldred], [Synneva], [Elyon], [The Palace of Ice]
Apologies for the slow update this week, my body had decided that it was time for a fever and sore throat, so its been a bit hard to focus and work.

QuedzaDrake

Sep 8, 2017
not sure if its the right place for this but:
Cait has a hidden 1.1 multiplier for healing she does with Passion Priestess Garb set
the passive is tied specifically the armor that she wears with that set
did some testing just to confirm that its working and can also confirm equipping the armor in other characters also works

{key:"applyHeal",value:function(t,a,n){var i;t.armorSet&&t.armorSet.is(ITEMS.PassionPriestessGarb)&&(n[0]*=1.1)

Reactions: Resawar

Resawar

Sep 21, 2018
You wouldn't happen to have knowledge on any other companion armor having these hidden bonuses would you? Such info would be good for the wiki to know and list but I would also like to have it for my own analysis.

QuedzaDrake

Sep 8, 2017
Unfortunately no
i just double checked every companion item equipement and took a dive at the damage/defense/healing/summons code just to be sure but there werent any other hidden bonuses

Reactions: Resawar

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
not sure if its the right place for this but:
Cait has a hidden 1.1 multiplier for healing she does with Passion Priestess Garb set
did some testing just to confirm that its working and can also confirm equipping the armor in other characters also works

{key:"applyHeal",value:function(t,a,n){var i;t.armorSet&&t.armorSet.is(ITEMS.PassionPriestessGarb)&&(n[0]*=1.1)
Ah good eye on that, I'll be sure to add a note about it on the companion sets within the week. Aside from Cait's Passion Priestess Garb having a healing bonus of 1.10, the only other special effect for an exclusive companion equipment is Kiyoko's Embodiment of Law (primary weapon) that scales with Spellpower instead of Attack Power.

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Weekly Wiki Update #003 | Wiki Landscaping - Nearly done

Summary of work from [Nov 14 to Nov 19 2023]:
-[The Alraune] up to date
--I decided to finish the Jael'yn and Sword Charm parts for the Alraune because I didn't like the thought to leaving it half-done.

-Minor adjustments to:
--[Kitsune] codex -> Reproduction; change from nine to twelve months of gestation
---Change should reflect the in-game codex once my bug fix batch gets added in
-A good sort of minor bug fixing for the game.
-More background lore collection and compilation
Up Next:
-Completion of the [Effigy Herald]
-Update [Powers] to account for new uses and powers once the bug fix batch gets added in
Apologies another slow update this week, I'll be picking up the pace to make up for the slow progress.

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Mini Update #1 | Weapons Table V2

Having been asked by BlueBird to formulate a V2 for the Weapons. I've formulated and compiled a new V2 table, with these changes are:
-Joining of [Melee] and [Thrown] tags under [Class Type]
-Joining of [Light] and [Heavy] tags under [Class]
-Shit is now vertical to save allow for more stats to be present
-Damage types and categories to fall under a 4 letter abbreviation (i.e. Physical -> PHYS, Penetrating -> PNTR)
--PNTR was the accepted abbreviation, take with it a chuckle if you wish
-[Is Unique] has its own section along with [Special Effect?]
-Primary categories exist to split the vertical headers [Damage], [Primary Stats], [Secondary Stats], [Resistances], and [Others]

Some negatives with this change;
-It being vertical does make it a bit irksome, but it is an unfortunate sacrifice to keep it compact yet informative
--Having it as horizontal headers like V1 would stretch the table too wide
-At the cost of having weapons do different kinds of damage (i.e. Aphrodisiac Whip has 2; CRSH & DRUG), changing the sort will result in a "duplicate entry" for each of its damage type
--Its why [Total] damage was added

Attire V2 will probably occur at a later date, I leave BlueBird to fill in the rest of the weapons using the V2 table. I got this vertical header idea from a GoogleSheet/excel data sheet someone compiled years ago that also had vertical headers, but I can't remember where it is anymore.

Thanks to Aury for the suggestion of PNTR, and RavenXLR for the suggestion of [None] for items that have no tags instead of it being a [-]. I now return to my current work queue.

Attachments

• V2 Weapons.png
    V2 Weapons.png
    56.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Teeny tiny issue in the grand scheme of things:
Author-bk! page has a typo at the very bottom,
should be 'Armored Etheryn' instead of 'Ehteryn'
Wiki01.png

Reactions: Libelous

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Weekly Wiki Update #004 | Onto the Winter City

Summary of work from [Nov 20 to Nov 27 2023]:
-[Effigy Herald] up to date
-[Power] updated to account for:
--Addling Beam
--Power usage of Catalina, Clara, Leticia, Vulperine Hunter and Empath
-Creation of a V2 template for [Weapons] list
-Background page building for [Gytha] & [Demon's Shadow], [Jael'yn], [Hethia], and [Etheryn]

Minor adjustments to:
-More minor bug fixing for the game.
-Fixing some broken links/typos on the wiki
Now onto the city of the boer'alvar!

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Completely low on priority list, just mentioning it as I randomly encounter them:
On Hornets page; First Encounter heading:
'sweet' is misspelled as 'sweeet'.
Wiki01.png

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Weekly Wiki Update #005 | Elves and some others

Summary of work from [Nov 28 to Dec 4 2023]:
-[Hatsumomo] updated
-[Dreamer44] author page added
--[Main Page]'s Authors & Artists renamed to Artists & Writers
---Is also split into sub-sections for Artists and Writers
----Those who are Artists and Writers will simply appear twice

Minor adjustments to;
-Some uptodate pages (misc. consistency tweaks)
-more minor bugfixing for the game

Background/Unpublished stuff:
-Due to the fact that all the elves related to the Winter City, and it city itself have a lot of content, updating it completely is taking a bit of time
--[Gytha] & [Demon's Shadow] currently being worked on, side tracked to [Hatsumomo] and then to [Drider Queen] & [Driders] page to at least have something to show this week
--As stated above [Drider Queen] and [Driders] race page is currently being worked on
--[The Winter City] also being worked on (see image preview)
---Implementation of an overlay within a tabber for maps with multiple floors/changing areas
---I'll most likely be expanding the current location infobox to include things in related to Settlement type locations like (Population) <i.e. approx. 50 Humans, etc.>, (Authority/Rulership) <i.e. Who rules/leads, or who is seen as the head of this location; Queen Alissa/House Ridell>, possibly some more others.
---Since WC is quite important, I'll also be compiling lore related information in said page
Up Next:
-Finish the stuff from Background/Unpublished stuff
-Start of update for [Queen Alissa], [Kasyrra], [Elthara], [Jael'yn], [Queen Atheldred], [Synneva], [Elyon], [The Palace of Ice]
-A couple of author pages once I get the green light from them

Attachments

• temp.png
    temp.png
    7.3 KB · Views: 5
  • WC prev.png
    WC prev.png
    84 KB · Views: 5

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Grave of Saints > Blessed Door
Should probably be 'Place Teardrop' instead of 'Please Teardrop'. (But I'm not in a position to do that quest and check for sure.
Wiki01.png

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Weekly Wiki Update #006 | Spooder Update

Summary of work from [Dec 5 to Dec 8 2023]:
-[Spider Queen] updated
-[Driders] race page created
--Similar to that of the [Wargs] its a collection of related information regarding said race, especially since they don't have a codex entry
-Creators page for [Jstar] & [LooMoo] have been created and added to their appropriate sections
-[Pregnancy] addition of Champion-Drider Queen preg events
--See the table's event 4 has princess section to read the author's message

Minor adjustments to;
-Some uptodate pages (misc. consistency tweaks)
-more minor bugfixing for the game
Continue:
-[Gytha] & [Demon's Shadow], [The Winter City]

Up Next:
-Start of update for [Queen Alissa], [Kasyrra], [Elthara], [Jael'yn], [Queen Atheldred], [Synneva], [Elyon], [The Palace of Ice]
-A couple of author pages once I get the green light from them
Apologies for the low number of changes this week, I had a very busy friday and weekend.

MyOldName

Sep 3, 2015
Hi and thanks for all the work on the wiki.
I read this page and found the part of sensing an enemy at the end of the page. According to this sense now always works, so the formula can be removed.

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Weekly Wiki Update #007 | Too Many Holiday Errands

Summary of work from [Dec 13 and Dec 16 2023]:
-Minor adjustments to a few items from the changes brought in patch 0.6.29:
--Iron Greaves -> Bronze Greaves
--Some changes to [Rogue's Ring], [Hoplon Helm] and places that reference those items
Continue:
-[Gytha] & [Demon's Shadow], [The Winter City]

Up Next:
-Update Powers + some Author pages given new content
Apologies again, very little work has been done for this week's update as I had been very busy from Holiday errands and tasks at home and have been too exhausted to work afterwards. I shall redouble my efforts for Update #008.

End of report. More to come, guaranteed this time.

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Hi and thanks for all the work on the wiki.
I read this page and found the part of sensing an enemy at the end of the page. According to this sense now always works, so the formula can be removed.
Thanks for pointing that out, I'll remove the chance formula, although a full rework of that page will be done eventually:tm:. Still much work to be done.