Summary of work from [Dec 18 and Dec 24 2023]:
-Author page's [LooMoo] & [Jstar] re-updated
-[Solveig], [Sluasaid], [Father Where Art Thou?] Updated
--Blame Medic for this update
--Additional information added to [Karis]
-Recreation of [Old Forest] map completed
--Although its full version is currently not in use in the wiki yet
-[Powers] now lists Rixx as a trainer, and what she teaches
--Addition of Cultist's Allure, Summon Lust Elemental, Summon Slime, Suggestive Sway, Empower Summons
-[Drifa] wikiheadshot, although currently only in use in [Father Where Art Thou?]

Other non-wiki related:
-Usual assortment of minor text fixes to the game
--Some bug reports on the forums addressed
-Creation of [Update Cycle V2] infographic
----------------------------------
Continue:
-[Gytha] & [Demon's Shadow], [The Winter City]

Up Next:
-Continuation of [In Her Footsteps], [Etheryn], [Hethia]
-Start of update for [Queen Alissa], [Kasyrra], [Elthara], [Jael'yn], [Queen Atheldred], [Synneva], [Elyon], [The Palace of Ice]
----------------------------------
Promises of updates delivered, although not the current ones in queue. I'm turning into a broken record again, but hopefully I'll get the elves queue done with.

Special thanks to Homurakko for pointing out the missing ! on the Old Forest map, Cooldudesteve for maintaining [Version History], and Adamkad1 for the various corrections and fixes on the wiki.

End of report. Merry holidays all. More to come.

Attachments

• Old Forest.png
    Old Forest.png
    836.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Update Cycle V2 .0.png
    Update Cycle V2 .0.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 17
Reactions: PalletTown

JINSBEK

Dec 23, 2023
Minneapolis, Minnesota
I went ahead and made a page for the Windy Peaks. It doesn't have a photo of the map yet, since I don't know how to export the canvas element, but it does have basic information on the waystones and a (probably incomplete) encounter table for both zones. Cheers!

Reactions: Libelous

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
I went ahead and made a page for the Windy Peaks. It doesn't have a photo of the map yet, since I don't know how to export the canvas element, but it does have basic information on the waystones and a (probably incomplete) encounter table for both zones. Cheers!
Good idea on the Encounter List Table, I'll probably adapt something similar if and when I get to updating Map Locations, thanks.

Need a link to the Windy Peaks on the front page's Regions.
Done

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Weekly Wiki Update #009 | Post New Yearmas, Return to the Mines

Summary of work from [Dec 27-28 and Dec 31 2023, Jan6-8 2024]:
-[Melara] updated
-[Gytha] nearly done
-Author [Lionpaws] page created
-Update to the characters listed in [Kitsune] and [Lupines]

Other non-wiki related:

-----------------------------
Continue:
-[Gytha] & [Demon's Shadow], [The Winter City]

Up next:
-Short pit stop to update and add the Transformative Items to shake off the rust and get back into the workflow.
-Continuation of [In Her Footsteps], [Etheryn], [Hethia]
-Start of update for [Queen Alissa], [Kasyrra], [Elthara], [Jael'yn], [Queen Atheldred], [Synneva], [Elyon], [The Palace of Ice]
Missed out on the holiday update, whoops. Kicking off the holiday laziness and returning to work.

Much more work and progress guaranteed for next update. End of report. More to come.

MyOldName

Sep 3, 2015
I found a typo in the "Maids" page. In "Interactions" -> "Wayfort Events" -> the fourth event there should be double angle brackets around "Vatia|the snake-woman"

A79

May 18, 2017
Carl's backyard
I think a quick round of applause is in order for Libelous, Wiki updates are in short supply for Fenco games.

• Love

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
I found a typo in the "Maids" page. In "Interactions" -> "Wayfort Events" -> the fourth event there should be double angle brackets around "Vatia|the snake-woman"
Noted but I won't touch it for now, and I'll redo the entire page when I get to that page, thanks.

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Weekly Wiki Update #010 | Huntsmaster Done - Detour to TFs, Items, Perks and Effects

Summary of work from [Jan8-14 2024]:
-[Gytha] & [Demon's Shadow] updated
--Gytha's infobox is now the longest in the current updated pages category, beating [Lusina]'s length
-[Powers] updated
--[Molten Blast], [Abjure], [Crackling Cloud], [Roaring Storm], CD changes to [Lightning Spike], Desc changes to [Withering Bolt], adjustments & additions to trainer learnable powers
--Adjustments made such that powers that are learnable through items, events and tomes link to their specified pages
-Azyrran's Hive Knight set now uses Argent Smite instead of White Fire

-Start of items V2 sweep:
--[Rusty Knife], [Dagger], [Throwing Knife], [Short Sword] updated

-Map recreations for the wiki:
--[Wayfort] although only a portion is currently in use in Gytha's page

Other non-wiki related:
DETOUR:
-Items, Perks, Powers (individual redirects), TFs, Effects (potentially)

After, return to:
-[The Winter City], [In Her Footsteps], [Etheryn], [Hethia], [Queen Alissa], [Kasyrra], [Elthara], [Jael'yn], [Queen Atheldred], [Synneva], [Elyon], [The Palace of Ice]

Possible other page updates in between as well:
-Most likely for [Sariel] & her [Golden Carrot] quest since her page was previously updated

End of report. More to come.

Bluebird42

Jan 5, 2021
Finished building my new computer so Bluebird is back in action!

Just pumped out and completed a brand new Steam Achievements page on the wiki, detailing all the currently available achievements and how to get (most) of them. New page posted below for perusal; please let me know if ya'll find any typos or format issues!

Thanks to Spotty as always for makin' me a template! <3

I plan to (finally) finish up Brint/Brienne's companion set entries, and then get started on the Equipment & Weapon pages.

Reactions: Ace Hangman

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Weekly Wiki Update #011 | Continuation of Items

Summary of work from [Jan15-21 2024]:

-The following items have been updated with the V2 infobox + formatting (this includes the new Used By section, which lists the character who use these items):
--[Rusty Knife], [Dagger], [Throwing Knife], [Short Sword], [Curved Blade], [Spear], [Trident], [Skypiercer], [Sunspear], [Pike], [Poleaxe], [Battleaxe], [Francisca], [Javelin], [Quarterstaff], [War Staff], [Sling-staff], [Blade Staff], [Eternal Delusion], [Seasonal Rhapsody], [Divine Blossom], and [Hunting Bow].

DETOUR:
-Items, Perks, Powers (individual redirects), TFs, Effects (potentially)

After, return to:
-[The Winter City], [In Her Footsteps], [Etheryn], [Hethia], [Queen Alissa], [Kasyrra], [Elthara], [Jael'yn], [Queen Atheldred], [Synneva], [Elyon], [The Palace of Ice]

-Most likely for [Sariel] & her [Golden Carrot] quest since her page was previously updated

End of report. More to come.

Attachments

• Sunspear.png
    Sunspear.png
    133.3 KB · Views: 10

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Venom Withdrawal
Status effect
You're itching for a fix of the good stuff... Reduces maximum HP by –10.

I think the duration is 6 hours. I don't have more details on how the addiction works or progresses just yet.
Venom01.png

Venom Craving
Status effect
Your addiction to Azzy's venom is decaying... but all you can think about is fucking! Reduces maximum HP by -20, but causes you to deal 10% increased Tease damage.

Venom02.png

Last edited:

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Weekly Wiki Update #012 | Continuation of Items - Weapons fully updated

Summary of work from [Jan22-Feb1 2024]:

-All remaining individual weapon pages have been created/updated (I will not tabulate each weapon as it would be too tedious, and there is already a tedious list below)

-Upload/Adjustment of a lot of WikiHeadshots (to support the Used By sections) [Yes this includes the Fungal Amalgamation [Fungal Base, Leanore, Anisette, and Emrisse]]

-Shortnames/othernames page redirects established (i.e. searching [Song.Blade] which is [The Songstress Blade]'s short name will redirect to said page)

-Establishment/scaffolding for new set of categories

-----Start of Full Tedious List-----

--[HasEquipConditions] -> Items that require a certain condition to be passed for them to be equipped

--[KohakuSpecialOffer] -> items offered by Kohaku as a special offer

--[Personalized item names] -> lists the names a character may give their equipment/item (i.e. Lusina's [Belharan Claymore] being called [Maidenscythe])

--[WeaponClass:X] -> Split by [Onehanded], [Onehanded-Light], [Onehanded-Heavy], [Twohanded], [Twohanded-Heavy], and [Twohanded-Light]

--[WeaponClassType:X] -> Split by [Melee]. [Ranged], and [Thrown]

--[DamageCategory:X] -> Split by [Physical], [Magical], [Mental]

--[Damage:X] -> Split by all existing damage types

--[Short/other names] -> collection of alternate names

--[HasSpecialEffect] -> self-explanatory

--[AppliesEffect:X] -> items that apply a certain condition/status effect upon use

--[ImmunityEffect:X] -> items that provide immunity to a certain condition/status effect

--[HasSpecialScenes] -> items that, when brought along/equipped, has a special scene or mention in other scenes

--[Achievements] -> items/pages related to Steam Achievements

--[Items:Undroppable & Unsellable] - self-explanatory

--[PowersCategory], [PowersClass], [PowersTag], [PowersType] - similar to Weapons and Damage above

--[Upgradeable] -> things and/or places that can be upgraded

-----End of Full Tedious List-----

-[Maria] should now correctly appear in the [Main Page] (thanks to ScaleTail for pointing it out)
-Minor bug fixes

DETOUR:
-Weapons done, Equipment and Attire next, then TFs then Perks, Powers (individual redirects), Effects

After, return to:

Note, some weapon pages have been merged into one [Captain's Greatsword] & [Songstress Blade], [Corrupted Dawnsword] (item) & (summon), Cait's various different staves

End of report, more to come.

Attachments

• MushroomStaff - Used By.png
    MushroomStaff - Used By.png
    229.6 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: PalletTown

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Venom Withdrawal
Status effect
You're itching for a fix of the good stuff... Reduces maximum HP by –10.

I think the duration is 6 hours. I don't have more details on how the addiction works or progresses just yet.
View attachment 33688

Venom Craving
Status effect
Your addiction to Azzy's venom is decaying... but all you can think about is fucking! Reduces maximum HP by -20, but causes you to deal 10% increased Tease damage.

View attachment 33689
Status effects will be updated in due time

Jackal2

Jul 26, 2023
Now just gotta get the Fungal girls a link on the front page and we're in business

Veilwolf

Sep 6, 2018
Somewhere In The U.S Wasteland
Sadly the wiki needs a bit of updating, I mainly haunt this site for walkthroughs some puzzles are a pain in the ass and missing unique loot for not having the right gear Cough...Crystal Grenades..hack...cough.

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Weekly Wiki Update #013 | Continuation of Items - Shields and Miscellaneous Items

Summary of work from [Feb2-Feb4, Feb6-7, Feb10-11 2024]:

-All shields and miscellaneous items have been updated
--This includes their individual names and short names redirects

DETOUR:
-Equipment and Attire next, then TFs then Perks, Powers (individual redirects), Effects

After, return to:

Note, some weapon pages have been merged into one [Captain's Greatsword] & [Songstress Blade], [Corrupted Dawnsword] (item) & (summon), Cait's various different staves

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
What happened to the futa/herm category?

I swear there used to be one.
During the category restructuring it was decided that we'd follow Alypia's CoC2 Big Data sheet, and split it by Gender: (Male / Female / Changeable / N/A ) and Has (boobs / vagina / cock / cock&vagina / misc. genitalia / cock/vagina(changeable) ). This change was passively agreed upon and that it was more helpful to search through a character's genitalia.

Last edited:
Reactions: MellowNumel

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Weekly Wiki Update #014 | All yee Attire and Weapons done

All Attire items (equippable) have been created/updated, as well as any other outdated weapons. This also includes companion exclusive items and currently unobtainable items like Lusina's Maidenshield, as well as the Royal Panties and Royal Jewels (misc item) present in the new 0.6.0 patch. This also includes all shortname versions redirecting to the appropriate page to make searching for items a bit easier.

Information about the effects on the Witch Outfit and Secutor armor set can be found in [Armor Sets].

After reviving feedback in regards to the [Powers] page, the Used By table (which was previously separate) has been merged into their respective main powers list.

DETOUR:

TFs [NEXT], Perks, Individual Power name redirects + categories for sorting, Combat and Status Effects.

During the power names redirect, ill be looking in to merging the Stealable Powers by Location page into the Powers page as a new subsection.

I also plan to overhaul the Companion Sets page again, now that the companion exclusive items have their own individual pages now.

I'll probably go first into checking Corruption, Combat Mechanics, Appearance, etc. before I return to the regular Elf queue, that or finish Hornet Hive content first to remove the shame of my WIP header from 2021.

That took significantly longer than I would have liked, but by god we are finally done. Since this update is a few days shy of the "usual" monday time, the next report will probably be on the 18th.

Last edited:

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Weekly Wiki Update #015 | Appearance & TFs

-TFs added + new Format; Odd-Looking Salve, Echo Date, Ampela Grapes
--Minor adjustments of existing format + new section "Quick Tags" which acts as a guide guide to what the tf gives (see image)
-Authors added: youngpupa (writer), Gat0w (artist)
-Reworks; Resurrection of an old unfinished page from 2022 [Face]
--Currently updated; [Face Types] [Face Tags] [Face Descriptions] [Lips Descriptors]
-New Disclaimer template;
--Meant for page outdated notes, spoiler warnings, editor messages (commissioned artwork by Gat0w) (see image)
--Savin/Fen chat discord knows I use a variant of the cait signs for votes in regards to what specific format to use or when I'm unsure of a certain format
---I gotta make use of the art I commissioned haha

DETOUR:

TFs [Current], Appearance-related pages (i.e. Head, Face, Libido, Wings, etc.) [Current], Perks, Individual Power name redirects + categories for sorting, Combat and Status Effects.

During the power names redirect, ill be looking in to merging the Stealable Powers by Location page into the Powers page as a new subsection.

I'll probably go first into checking Corruption, Combat Mechanics, Appearance, etc. before I return to the regular Elf queue, that or finish Hornet Hive content first to remove the shame of my WIP header from 2021.

We are hopefully back to regularly schedule weekly reports.

Attachments

• Sampledisc.png
    Sampledisc.png
    50.4 KB · Views: 9
  • ec.png
    ec.png
    27.4 KB · Views: 8

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Weekly Wiki Update #016 | Continued Appearance

[New Pages]
-Authors:
--[Zavos]
--[Ashlynn]
-TFs:
--[Bredg'stemn]
--[Jackal-Eared Fig]
-Items:
--[Tome Holster] (Part of Cait's Witch Gear Set)
--[Ouroboros Pendant]

[Updates / Changes]
-Items:
--[Choker of the Pain Slut] (Description change)
--Minor format change for [Used By] section
-Powers:
--New Powers: [Obsidian Aegis], [Radiant Gift], [Scorch Armor], [Reality Twist], [Dreamshatter], [Spacial Rend], [Time Warp], [Shadowflame]
--Usage additions
--[Earthquake] no longer stealable
-Appearance:
--[Face] page now contains fully updated information on:
---[Lips] - [Lip Mod] - [Lip Rating] - [Lip Color] - [Lipstick & Colors]
---In addition to above, [Face Type], [Face Tags], [Face Tag] now actually redirects to a proper page
--[Appearance] page has now a new 'disclaimer' on redirecting currently updated sections will keeping the outdated sections for now until updated (see image).
[Current Queue]:
-Update & Add remaining TFs
-Update the entirety of the remaining appearances (i.e. [Eyes], [Hip Rating], [Cock], [Wings], [Libido], etc.)
-Perks, Key Items, Status Effects, Combat Effects, Individual Power redirects (i.e. searching for the power [Obsidian Aegis] will lead to a page of said name that will redirect to the appropriate section in the [Powers] page)
-Addition to [Powers]: Update and modify [Stealable Powers by Location], merge and update it under a new section in Powers
-Updating the individual races pages with new character wikiheadshots (I have a more efficient idea in mind)
-[Companion Sets]: V3 update
-Updating old and outdated [Author] pages
-[Possible]: [Combat Mechanics], [Pregnancy], [Classes] (i.e. Individual Class pages might be merged, I'll run a voting poll on the SavinChat discord when I get around to this section), [Personality], [Corruption]

[Next in line after queue]:
-Return to updating content related to [The Winter City] and the content order from the previously conducted voting poll
[Comments]:
Right so I'm attempting a new-ish format for this and I think its more human readable, but I'm not entirely sure.

Having just recently finished implementing a 'tedious yet more efficient' table method in the individual Used By item sections, I have come across a significantly more efficient method that will allow said page to be updated dynamically, so I'll look into that at a later date alongside updating the race pages.

Attachments

• Appearance Note.png
    Appearance Note.png
    29.6 KB · Views: 7

Isharon

Jun 15, 2019
Top shelf stuff man. I might just start posting here too.
[New Pages]
-[Vrannus]
-[Varena]
-[King Kelsaz]
-[Armitia Moongiven]
-[Warped Wayfort]
-[Astrida]

[Updates/Changes]
-[Vision quest] (Part 3 stuff)
-[Key items] (Thalias remains)
-[Calise] (Minor things about royal feast, might make a proper page for it if someone else doesnt)
-Minor clarification and/or lore bits on a bunch of other pages.

Last edited: