CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Azyre Aurorae

Jul 6, 2023
I'm trying to reach Early Soul Personage stage, I'm over level 9, and I have a wisdom score of 55. It says that I need to 'Attend another lecture'.
But where do I attend one? I picked Cultivator as my history, so this isn't familiar for me.

I imagine this is also why I haven't really seen any cultivator perks yet.

Any help would be appreciated!

Bob_Grue

Apr 4, 2021
I'm trying to reach Early Soul Personage stage, I'm over level 9, and I have a wisdom score of 55. It says that I need to 'Attend another lecture'.
But where do I attend one? I picked Cultivator as my history, so this isn't familiar for me.

I imagine this is also why I haven't really seen any cultivator perks yet.

Any help would be appreciated!

You now develop soul cultivator abilities by attending lectures at the soul cultivator town's arena.

Dec 28, 2016
ive been playing this mod for a bit now, and i've noticed that single enemies (not groups) keep getting... a shit ton of health? typically more then a 1000+, and some even in the 10000+. I try to do normal damage to them but none of my attacks ever do a lot, so i have to resort to tease attacks, which doesn't work on every enemy. Is there a setting somewhere to make them have less health? (Im playing on normal, if it helps) Or did i just build my champion wrong?

Bob_Grue

Apr 4, 2021
Did you ascend? Badguys get more powerful after you ascend. What level are you, and what areas are you going into?
Also, if the enemy's level is about twice yours or more, then you'll do next to no damage. Your first perk should be "runner".
The HP in the Xianxia mod can be jarring if you're coming from a more conservative version. Some of the monsters in the Ebon Labyrinth have their HP read in scientific notation.

Duck and Cover.png

Last edited:
Dec 28, 2016
Did you ascend? Badguys get more powerful after you ascend. What level are you, and what areas are you going into?
Also, if the enemy's level is about twice yours or more, then you'll do next to no damage. Your first perk should be "runner".
The HP in the Xianxia mod can be jarring if you're coming from a more conservative version. Some of the monsters in the Ebon Labyrinth have their HP read in scientific notation.

View attachment 31413
holy shit thats terrifying
new question: how do i get the daoist perk? or whatever it would be. im trying to get the prestige job necromancer but i dont know how to get that one requirement...

Bob_Grue

Apr 4, 2021
First, remember to level up your soul cultivator level at camp. Soulforce tab, then Cultivation tab, then whatever.
Second, keep attending lectures until you can buy a manual for the daoist sub-path and a manual for the body cultivator sub-path.
Third, buy the daoist manual. (Nothing wrong with grabbing the body cultivator manual, too.)
Fourth, check, the soulforce/sub-paths tab to see what you need to buy.
Fifth, buy them in the cultivator village. This can get pricey.
Sixth, level up your daoist with the soulforce/sub-path tab.

Do you know how to become a grey sage? You might like it better than necromancer. Or might not. I'm a goody-four-shoes.

Dragonado

Jul 12, 2023
Is this mod/version completed?
A friend told me this wasn't completed but they also said they haven't played the game in a long time so I thought I'd ask here.

Bob_Grue

Apr 4, 2021
The Xianxia mod is continually evolving. The game is perfectly playable, but new content for it comes out every few months.

Dragonado

Jul 12, 2023
The Xianxia mod is continually evolving. The game is perfectly playable, but new content for it comes out every few months.
I see, I couldn't found where you could see the updates as the last visible mention of an update was back in 2021

Anon_Bravo

Aug 26, 2022
So I am getting issues with the new version every time I launch the .swf I get the message of

ReferenceError: Error #1065: Variable JSON is not defined.
at classes::ItemType$/dynamicItemId()[C:\Marcin\Flash Games\CoC\Corruption-of-Champions\classes\classes\ItemType.as:70]
at classes::ItemType$cinit()
at global$init()[C:\Marcin\Flash Games\CoC\Corruption-of-Champions\classes\classes\ItemType.as:16]
at global$init()[C:\Marcin\Flash Games\CoC\Corruption-of-Champions\classes\classes\Items\Consumables\HairDye.as:11]
at classes.Items::ItemTemplateLib()[C:\Marcin\Flash Games\CoC\Corruption-of-Champions\classes\classes\Items\ItemTemplateLib.as:13]
at classes::CoC()[C:\Marcin\Flash Games\CoC\Corruption-of-Champions\classes\classes\CoC.as:95]

Is there any fix for this? as it after that the game doesn't launch/doesn't work at all

Dragonado

Jul 12, 2023
For whatever reason I have 10 corruption that I can't get rid of, the bar isn't red, I'm not cursed or wearing anything cursed and I've killed many Demon's, meditated with Jojo and used purity filter's but nothing is getting rid of that last ten corruption, please help

Ruberdo

Feb 14, 2023
For whatever reason I have 10 corruption that I can't get rid of, the bar isn't red, I'm not cursed or wearing anything cursed and I've killed many Demon's, meditated with Jojo and used purity filter's but nothing is getting rid of that last ten corruption, please help
As for this, you should check your perks to see what's making you have a minimum amount of Corruption as a few perks like Hellfire coat does that

Ruberdo

Feb 14, 2023
So I am getting issues with the new version every time I launch the .swf I get the message of

ReferenceError: Error #1065: Variable JSON is not defined.
at classes::ItemType$/dynamicItemId()[C:\Marcin\Flash Games\CoC\Corruption-of-Champions\classes\classes\ItemType.as:70]
at classes::ItemType$cinit()
at global$init()[C:\Marcin\Flash Games\CoC\Corruption-of-Champions\classes\classes\ItemType.as:16]
at global$init()[C:\Marcin\Flash Games\CoC\Corruption-of-Champions\classes\classes\Items\Consumables\HairDye.as:11]
at classes.Items::ItemTemplateLib()[C:\Marcin\Flash Games\CoC\Corruption-of-Champions\classes\classes\Items\ItemTemplateLib.as:13]
at classes::CoC()[C:\Marcin\Flash Games\CoC\Corruption-of-Champions\classes\classes\CoC.as:95]

Is there any fix for this? as it after that the game doesn't launch/doesn't work at all
Did you tempered with swf file ?

Dragonado

Jul 12, 2023
Yea I managed to figure that out, but now I have this 10 corruption I can't get rid of, as I said the bar isn't red, I'm not cursed or wearing anything cursed and I've killed many Demon's, meditated with Jojo and used purity filter's but nothing is getting rid of that last ten corruption.
Also I'm having an issue trying to get Virility up, how do I do that?

Ruberdo

Feb 14, 2023
Yea I managed to figure that out, but now I have this 10 corruption I can't get rid of, as I said the bar isn't red, I'm not cursed or wearing anything cursed and I've killed many Demon's, meditated with Jojo and used purity filter's but nothing is getting rid of that last ten corruption.
Also I'm having an issue trying to get Virility up, how do I do that?
the minimum corruption doesn't have red bar like lust , it just hard locks it so that you can't go under that 10 corruption unless you get a stronger opposing perk that nullifies it like the Avatar of Purity perk , so maybe try tf_ing into a unicorn or alicorn and see if it helps with your corruption and as for Virility , seeing that you don't want high corruption and to my limited knowledge , you can get alot of it from Ascension perks but otherwise i have no idea

Ruberdo

Feb 14, 2023
or just get rid of a perk that is most likely causing you to get stuck at 10 corruption , happened to me once