CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Ruberdo

Feb 14, 2023
btw, this might be a dumb question but how exactly do you become a hellhound again?

Dath

Apr 9, 2023
Can someone help me fix amily path, accidently went to the town ruins with too high corruption now she wont show up

Ruberdo

Feb 14, 2023
Can someone help me fix amily path, accidently went to the town ruins with too high corruption now she wont show up
If thats the case, you can go for her corrupted path with 3 goblin ales and 3 lust draft but if you want her pure route, you need to do some save editing or start a new game

Grape

Mar 24, 2018
So, in the debug menu, there's an armour you can spawn called Francesca's Black Cloak. Does anyone know where you get it in-game?

Also, is it a reference to that Reincarnated as a Sword manga, with the catgirl swordmage?

arcwolf500

Sep 2, 2015
So, in the debug menu, there's an armour you can spawn called Francesca's Black Cloak. Does anyone know where you get it in-game?

Also, is it a reference to that Reincarnated as a Sword manga, with the catgirl swordmage?
Tel’adre oddity shop

Azrael1

Mar 30, 2022
Can someone help with giving Sophie the bimbo liqueur. I have the stuff in my inventory, but any time I defeat her, there is no option to give it to her. Do I need to be corrupt or something?

Melancholy Man

Mar 23, 2023
Greenhills
I tried playing this mod I like the survival mechanics but for the life of me I hate grinding so it's a nightmare for me just to pass a week, the UI changes throw me off something wicked too, but I don't want to be a downer so I'll just say that it's overall pretty cool but ain't for me. It's not the route I would go if I could edit the game but it's awesome that this is even here.

Ruberdo

Feb 14, 2023
Also is there any link to the save editor and how would I access the debug menu?
for the save edit,you can find the latest one on discord and you need a debug wang which you can only get from the save editor t access the menu

Azrael1

Mar 30, 2022
for the save edit,you can find the latest one on discord and you need a debug wang which you can only get from the save editor t access the menu
Which part of discord, I tried it earlier, but I couldn't tell which tab I need to pick?

Ruberdo

Feb 14, 2023
I tried playing this mod I like the survival mechanics but for the life of me I hate grinding so it's a nightmare for me just to pass a week, the UI changes throw me off something wicked too, but I don't want to be a downer so I'll just say that it's overall pretty cool but ain't for me. It's not the route I would go if I could edit the game but it's awesome that this is even here.
yeah,this mod grindy as heck but you can skip all of it by using save edit or debug if you want and feel like a overpowered wuxia mc who's a literal god slayer

Azrael1

Mar 30, 2022
So I have found the save editor, thanks for that, so how do I use it? sorry I realised I have never used on of these before.

Ruberdo

Feb 14, 2023
the exe should automatically find your CoCX save file while html requires you to find the file yourself

Azrael1

Mar 30, 2022
Okay I opened the file and there were four other files in it they were labelled as:
CoCEd
CoCEd.Data
CoCEd.DataRevamp
CoCEd.license

I clicked the two data ones and the lead me to a new page entirely which showed a list of things like skin type, pattern and so on.

Ruberdo

Feb 14, 2023
ah you got the exe version,OK then just click and open the CoCEd and put your flash save file by import and you're gud to go