CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Bob_Grue

Apr 4, 2021
I need 13,000 spirit stones. Body cultivation is expensive. Getting the gems isn't the problem; the restraining order from the Ebon Labyrinth Residential Committee hasn't been processed yet. The problem is the guy at the exchange booth doesn't believe me; he will only trade for 100 spirit stones at a time.

As for Alvina... I haven't met her in the latest version, so I don't know. But what comes to mind is grabbing her phylactery, running like a madman, and dipping the phylactery in one of the labyrinth's holy fountains along with any other holy artifacts, radiant shards, love potions, and good luck charms you can get your hands on. Or see if Mara can do a soul replacement on her.

Ruberdo

Feb 14, 2023
I need 13,000 spirit stones. Body cultivation is expensive. Getting the gems isn't the problem; the restraining order from the Ebon Labyrinth Residential Committee hasn't been processed yet. The problem is the guy at the exchange booth doesn't believe me; he will only trade for 100 spirit stones at a time.

As for Alvina... I haven't met her in the latest version, so I don't know. But what comes to mind is grabbing her phylactery, running like a madman, and dipping the phylactery in one of the labyrinth's holy fountains along with any other holy artifacts, radiant shards, love potions, and good luck charms you can get your hands on. Or see if Mara can do a soul replacement on her.
yeah Body cultivation is different now.You need money to progress and as for Alvina,I tried giving her choco in the desert city bar and she sort of collapsed?
After that,I met her in the usual spot where you fight her as a boss and beat her and I tried to spare her but it said the current route doesn't exist.
But whats interesting is that there's Azazel tf that you can only obtain from pure alvina but pure alvina doesn't exist yet?

Bob_Grue

Apr 4, 2021
The very fact that you found a route that doesn't exist yet says you're on the right path.
I checked Liadri's sketches, but they haven't been updated in a couple years, so no useful info there.

Ruberdo

Feb 14, 2023
The very fact that you found a route that doesn't exist yet says you're on the right path.
I checked Liadri's sketches, but they haven't been updated in a couple years, so no useful info there.
ah thats a shame,I was hoping it wasn't a right path since I wanted to get an azazel tf without using debug and have alvina get along with Siegward

Ruberdo

Feb 14, 2023
but a shame tho,I was hoping the first part of the pure route would include more than just an option of sparing her which kills her anyway

Generic Grunt

Nov 22, 2021
I have found some stuff for the pure Alvina route, but I haven't found a way to complete it. in tel'adre you find her in the bar and give her chocolates, a Fanfir tear, the teddy bear you buy from the oddities shop, and the old wand you get from the shop. She will ask you on a date, (I don't know if the choices matter). The next interaction she will tell you to find her in the defiled ravine, and that is as far as I have gotten.

Bob_Grue

Apr 4, 2021
Alvina ran off when I gave her the fafnir tear, and I haven't seen her at the bar since. Maybe try letting her repair the wand first?

Bob_Grue

Apr 4, 2021
Given Alvina's backstory and what she said, I suspect the fafnir tears were the trigger for the pure route. I suggest giving those to her last, as an experiment.

Tsul

Aug 21, 2018
You might want to also grab the updated save editor from the discord. I don't think the one one the wiki has been updated for some time.
Is there anywhere else it's uploaded on? Kinda not on discord right now.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Luna_Foxheart Only oni(/human) race internal mutation can rise it above 100.

@Comnislasher Planned for future releases.

@Generic Grunt 1. It's Mindbreakers Cave. (well that was asnwered some time ago) 2. Not yet possible to get it. 3. Not implemented (lack of writers that write well the way it mean tto be then write what they wanted)

@eurobeater It's Alvina and change was about not need to kill Siegweaird but doing that around 2/3 of study progress with her. It also eman PC must become demon-morph/devil-morph (not need phylactery since that after killing bear which is later step)

@GhostPal It's used to shoo away dark goo enemies in case PC loose to any of them.

@bedablachem It req. perk that in desc meantion ability to make those golems. It's bit later than lvl 24 one perk. Those items you picked boost golems or other summons dmg in combat.

@SHAME Your PC must wait until status gained from patting raiju pass by while not using masturbate option. If lust too high use lust lowering optiojn of soul cultivator or go repeadly to check on your resident rat alchemist (each visit of him lower lust a bit)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ahhh 7 years (and one day) passed by since mod officialy started. looking back at my super long white beard of sage of the mountain

By super hyper mega ultra coincidence there is new MAIN STORY dungeon put between Zetaz and Lethice dungeons (it even got bit of... lore bits for those that can look in the right corners ;) )

S7 for 7th anniversary:
PC (swf)(github)
PC (swf)(MEGA)
Mobile (apk)

Karl

Apr 4, 2023
Got an issue. I was playing CoC s4 and I updated to s7 and for some reason I can't use soulforce.
I did ascend

Waifu Stealer

Mar 19, 2021
can someone link me to the save editor, I've run into a couple of issues from a previous save and didn't wanna ascend and start over, please and thanks, also how does one do the Cerberus tf?

Last edited:

Ruberdo

Feb 14, 2023
can someone link me to the save editor, I've run into a couple of issues from a previous save and didn't wanna ascend and start over, please and thanks, also how does one do the Cerberus tf?
Be a full Hellhound and sleep while having Marae's lethicite in your inventory to become a three headed doggo. As for the save editor, there is one on the wiki but its not up to date sadly

Reactions: Waifu Stealer

valkirie

Jan 19, 2017
Is the Discord link working for you? I tried joining to the server again(I joined a few years ago.), but I get an error.

Ruberdo

Feb 14, 2023
also i have my own question, What is this 'super' from the new pocket watch event and how do i get it?

Ruberdo

Feb 14, 2023
Oh there is an updated save editor in the discord of Xianxia. Its in the cultivation assistants and bugs of endless stars tabs.You have to scroll up abit

Waifu Stealer

Mar 19, 2021
Thanks for the help with the save editor and Cerberus now I have come up with a new question where is the new Chimera Squad dungeon and do I need to do it before I can find the stronghold or am I just unlucky?

nvm i found it lol

Last edited:

Ruberdo

Feb 14, 2023
Thanks for the help with the save editor and Cerberus now I have come up with a new question where is the new Chimera Squad dungeon and do I need to do it before I can find the stronghold or am I just unlucky?

nvm i found it lol
oh, I only know about the Chimera in Ebon Labyrinth but where is this Chimera Squad?

Waifu Stealer

Mar 19, 2021
oh, I only know about the Chimera in Ebon Labyrinth but where is this Chimera Squad?
you get a map from deep cave leading you to a demon laboratory in the mountains, which in turn leads you to the stronghold in the hig mountains, they got three dungeons now, they being the mountains, assuming you got the newest version from github(0.8s7)

Reactions: Ruberdo

arcwolf500

Sep 2, 2015
I encountered a monkey girl at the inn, and when I choose either, sex or fight, I get attacked by an angel. After defeating her, I just get kicked out and back to camp, no dialogue whatsoever. Can’t tell if it’s bugged or not finished.

Ruberdo

Feb 14, 2023
I encountered a monkey girl at the inn, and when I choose either, sex or fight, I get attacked by an angel. After defeating her, I just get kicked out and back to camp, no dialogue whatsoever. Can’t tell if it’s bugged or not finished.
i think its not finished mate