CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Ruberdo

Feb 14, 2023
Np and don't forget to backup your save if you want to do some crazy shit, its better to be safe than sorry

arcwolf500

Sep 2, 2015
By the way, something is wrong with Minerva pregnant content. Just as I was about to give birth to twins, an error occurred and the button called {rescue} appears to get you out of the error script.

unfortunately, it kind of mess things up with the android version. Thankfully, using the debug by typing “debug”, then pressing {abort preg} button fixes the problem. But the Minerva pregnancy bug persist. Hopefully this gets fixed.

note: if you want to type debug in android, get a keyboard add on

Ruberdo

Feb 14, 2023
I don't think there is a save editor for the andriod version specifically but if you have a laptop or pc,export your save file to it and edit it there

arcwolf500

Sep 2, 2015
Note: after exploring, the discovery of location have changed (been awhile). The prerequisites for the said location depends on your level. So if you explored a certain location, but have not found it (meaning tried exploring 20 or more times), it means your own level hasn’t reach the trigger point for the said location. And due to the fact the enemies are just too strong if we tried.

also, cannot used Patches (the Cheshire Cat) for easy access and remember. Heads up in case someone tried to brute force it without meeting the required level.

Azrael1

Mar 30, 2022
I always noticed that scene with sophies daughter's was always the same regardless of which body type, so I was curious why not add a few depending on this or adding ones where there's more than one.

arcwolf500

Sep 2, 2015
So apparently there’s a way to get Usagi to come back after Looking at the debug list of scenes. Not sure how I can proceed.

ive gave birth to Loppe kids, max of 8. Talk about her dad, met Usagi. But nothing I can do but comfort her. I even cleared Owca of the demon problem. If it’s unfinished, it’s understandable.

Scalesalver

May 6, 2023
Currently playing on Xianxia v0.8s7

A few days after becoming the new Fenrir, I began to lose massive amounts of HP with every action I took, even outside of combat. I specced into a pure tank build, and at level 69 I have a max HP value of 243,000. I lose around 40K each time I move in the menus.

Because I'm Fenrir, it's impossible for the bug to be caused by any sort of interaction with being a Chimera

EDIT: After testing, the damage bug only occurs after becoming Fenrir, even the same character doesn't suffer from the constant HP drain

Azrael1

Mar 30, 2022
Does anyone think there will be an option in the future that will allow you to have pretty much every camp npc regardless of corruption, kind of like the infinite crew space cheat in trials in tainted space?

arcwolf500

Sep 2, 2015
Does anyone think there will be an option in the future that will allow you to have pretty much every camp npc regardless of corruption, kind of like the infinite crew space cheat in trials in tainted space?
There is corruption tolerance. Either through debug by checking misc perks, or by ascension perk

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Got an issue. I was playing CoC s4 and I updated to s7 and for some reason I can't use soulforce.
I did ascend
soulforce now not need to spend perk points and instead req. to visit soul arena in HXD to take a lession with milf kitsune lady (MSL button there)

Azrael1

Mar 30, 2022
I was thinking recently, so you know how if you bring a character such as vapula to camp, then other characters like Jojo or amily with leave right? Will there ever be a setting where you can bring all the npc's to camp regardless of this?

Ruberdo

Feb 14, 2023
I was thinking recently, so you know how if you bring a character such as vapula to camp, then other characters like Jojo or amily with leave right? Will there ever be a setting where you can bring all the npc's to camp regardless of this?
it would be pretty neat if the corruption tolerance allowed us to do this

dgggg

Apr 25, 2023
guys a doubt my character became a jiangshi and i have taken the curse perk using perk points so what happens when i remove the tf will i lose the perk and regain the perk points

Akira2468

Jun 25, 2023

Bleh223

Dec 9, 2022
Hey guys, I'm planning to build a dragon-morph melee focused character but the wiki says that there are multiple subtypes. I have no idea what the distinction is between them nor how to acquire them. Also, does anyone have any advice on gear for this particular kind of build?

Last edited: