CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@MysteryBlob Joy whenever herm or full female should have option to take de-bimbo. If it not no matter what you do it may be a bug.

@duskreaper First Kitteh need to have green light from author of Madeleine to try work on more content. Otherwise he would run into risk of been punished by our forum higher powers.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Yep, then you run it just like you would vanilla CoC, though it is entirely a stand-alone so it doesn't need the original game. Have fun.

MysteryBlob

May 8, 2016
@MysteryBlob Joy whenever herm or full female should have option to take de-bimbo. If it not no matter what you do it may be a bug.
Nope, doesn't seem to work. Rathazul won't make any debimbo for me and even when I give myself one from the save editor there is no button for it under the give item option.

jeffy

May 28, 2016
@jeffy Easiest to pick for you would be make discord account and visit server where...I would say 3 of 4 mod creators hang on daily basis. Fourth one I still not succed to lure to that place. And by talking there you would have better picture of situation of most of current existing mods as to which you should write and etc. It's truly good place if you want be active in modded CoC section ^^

Alrighty, will do. Quick question though - I've been searching the forums and can only find mentions of the discord. Where can I find the link?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@jeffy you could get it form someone who can send inv from this discord or get on fen discord (link should be on main page somewhere).

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah I know it ended up been leading to vanilla+ instead of 1.3.25 version. BUt by scrolling down it's possible to find correct build. I coud argue that been lil lazy from kitteh made link lead to latest addition on github so in case he posting both revamp and vanilla+ mods on same github it will make slight chaos but otherwise he would need to make some other branch/diff acc to frok from orginal code github.

aguy

Jun 21, 2016
Is there an alternate way to download the swf because I can't seem to download it off GitHub on my device?

aguy

Jun 21, 2016
Can you download anything from mega.nz by any chance? I could upload the SWF there and give you a link that way. If not, then you might have to download it via PC and then move it over to your device from HDD rather than straight from GitHub.
Yeah I can use mega

Chiyosuke

Oct 7, 2015
*Jerry Seinfeld Voice*
You ever realize that Drinking Essy's "Sap/Milk" DOESN'T feed you at all? WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?

Reactions: dercas

sniffsbutter

Jan 4, 2017
Not sure what's up but I can no longer use my saved files from either vanilla or the moded version, when attempting to do so I select the proper file then it shows me a blank space on the following load file window, it never did this before so I'm kind of confused. Any ideas?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Not sure what's up but I can no longer use my saved files from either vanilla or the moded version, when attempting to do so I select the proper file then it shows me a blank space on the following load file window, it never did this before so I'm kind of confused. Any ideas?

Some people had this troubles around few weeks ago. Solution their found was to use standalone flash player if I'm right. You could alternatively read last 5-7 pages of comments in this thread. Also I'm half sure there was seperate thread on coc section about troubles with load from file thig for CoC.

Savyar

Jan 8, 2016
Do I report bugs here? assuming this is even a bug that I found. I can't seem to start a new game plus after a bad end, clicking the game over button does nothing. While the nightmare button does as it should. I tried both before beating the game and after.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Savyar Yes to report bugs related to one of CoC mods you need use that mod thread. Otherwise some mods may jump in in case you made seperate one thread and more or less kindly point you to repost all mod related stuff in respective mod threads.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015

To add to what Ormael stated earlier, the recommended program has been the Flash Player projector (link below). Make sure to choose the file for your OS since there's three separate lists of files for Windows, Linux, and Mac, and I don't know if any of the files linked above the stop sign work in this instance, but I can confirm at least that the projector file from the Windows section BELOW the stop sign works on my older Win7 64bit comp and on my current on with Win10 64bit.

https://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/debug_downloads.html

Stadler

Jun 21, 2016
Do I report bugs here? assuming this is even a bug that I found. I can't seem to start a new game plus after a bad end, clicking the game over button does nothing. While the nightmare button does as it should. I tried both before beating the game and after.
You could post it here, like you already did or you could open a new issue on GitHub here, so it doesn't get buried in this thread.

However: Correct me, if I'm wrong, but this is intended. You can just continue after having a bad end. If you want to start a new game plus you have to beat Lethice and then ascend from the Camp Actions menu in your camp.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I not sure but there could be some option needed to been picked to allow continue from bad end or it's automatic thing when bad end happens. Kitteh should have better memory about how this thing work.

Cowardly_chaplain

Sep 4, 2015
Kitteh's fine mod though lacks Bear-TF's. I could get bunch of it, get a classy suitclothes and call myself Frederick. Har. Har. Har.

sniffsbutter

Jan 4, 2017
To add to what Ormael stated earlier, the recommended program has been the Flash Player projector (link below). Make sure to choose the file for your OS since there's three separate lists of files for Windows, Linux, and Mac, and I don't know if any of the files linked above the stop sign work in this instance, but I can confirm at least that the projector file from the Windows section BELOW the stop sign works on my older Win7 64bit comp and on my current on with Win10 64bit.
https://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/debug_downloads.html
OK that worked but what I don't get is that, it ran just fine and as normal on my old machine as in running it normally through IE or whatever internet browser that I'd choose but currently on my new machine it gives me that odd blank screen when I try and load my hard save, pictured below.

Attachments

• flashbugproblem.jpg
    flashbugproblem.jpg
    295.6 KB · Views: 17

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
It's an issue with some Flash update that hit sometime last Sept. I know the file structure for where Flash keeps its data has changed, no telling what else got messed with. Pretty much every browser I've used (Specifically IE, FireFox, and Chrome on Win7, as well as FireFox, Chrome, and Edge on my Win10 rig and a laptop running Win10) all has the same issue. Using a non-browser program like Adobe Flash Player seems to be the only work-around. I'd imagine CoC itself would have to be patched up to remain compatible with the changes Flash introduced and restore support for any file saving and loading functions that broke because of it.

The JPG sniffsbutter shows is what happens when you try to load a save file with CoC, one that either fails to load at all or one that CoC simply cannot read...or what happens when you go to load a file then click cancel instead.

sniffsbutter

Jan 4, 2017
@sniffsbutter Does using stand alone flash player instead of using browser is also giving you blank screen?
No the linked flash player or whatever it was worked fine.
It's an issue with some Flash update that hit sometime last Sept. I know the file structure for where Flash keeps its data has changed, no telling what else got messed with. Pretty much every browser I've used (Specifically IE, FireFox, and Chrome on Win7, as well as FireFox, Chrome, and Edge on my Win10 rig and a laptop running Win10) all has the same issue. Using a non-browser program like Adobe Flash Player seems to be the only work-around. I'd imagine CoC itself would have to be patched up to remain compatible with the changes Flash introduced and restore support for any file saving and loading functions that broke because of it.

The JPG sniffsbutter shows is what happens when you try to load a save file with CoC, one that either fails to load at all or one that CoC simply cannot read...or what happens when you go to load a file then click cancel instead.
I had a feeling, considering I haven't updated any of the flash software on my older machine that would make sense that newer updates would have messed with the game. What a pain, so really until one of the game devs starts working on this again or if there's even a way to fix it without doing some major diving we'll be stuck using the dedicated player I guess?