CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah we all do stuck due to this. And for someone to find the reason would probably req. some time to check what recent flash version changed aside location of saves that may delay from progress on rest of the work.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Don't give your hopes up on a fix or patch though. I honestly don't even know if CoC's Devs could even do anything that would fix the save file issues, just that between them and Adobe Flash suddenly coming out with said fix, I would sooner believe CoC would have to be patched up on its own. Consider that no other flash games I play has had the same issues, just CoC. TiTS, if I recall, seemed to be immune to the problem entirely, likely because of how much TiTS differs internally to CoC code-wise. So it probably has more to do with CoC itself and not a general issue with Flash. It's not likely to happen anyways as CoC's Devs have officially finished development of CoC and moved on and asking them to work more on a project they longer work on is kind of silly.

It's not so bad anyways, Adobe's player seems to use less resources on my machine for instance over browsers anyways and it even seems to load CoC faster when using the image pack. Even CoCED recognizes saves generated on Flash Player and works with them without issue, so for me it's at least no less the hassle or better in some cases. Then again, I'm not everyone. Just food for thought, I guess.

FarmersOnly

Jan 20, 2017
Is there a way to get the farmer girl in Ingnam to sleep with you?

If not, are you guys looking for writers for little stuff like that?

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Whitney? Maybe if you fully corrupt the farm, but I doubt it. I don't recall there ever being a way to do anything sexual with her in either case.

Disregard my last. Somehow I just totally ignored the "...in Ingnam" part. In that case, I have no idea, but I will say that I never saw much point to the 3-day prelude, at least not in the state that it's in now. It's mostly WIP and there's not much content for it yet sadly, just sort of a way to grind a bit for gems and XP before hitting the "great beyond" so to speak.

Last edited:

FarmersOnly

Jan 20, 2017
Whitney? Maybe if you fully corrupt the farm, but I doubt it. I don't recall there ever being a way to do anything sexual with her in either case.

Disregard my last. Somehow I just totally ignored the "...in Ingnam" part. In that case, I have no idea, but I will say that I never saw much point to the 3-day prelude, at least not in the state that it's in now. It's mostly WIP and there's not much content for it yet sadly, just sort of a way to grind a bit for gems and XP before hitting the "great beyond" so to speak.

I'd actually be interesting in developing this content, including the possibility of a return post-Lethice/Marae. I just don't know who to talk to.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
As that mod related stuff you would need to talk to mod creator(s) about expansion to Ignam.

Metalax

Nov 21, 2015
Does the Harpy Queen have to live when completing Pheonix Tower in order to unlock the clear the tower without orgasming achievement? Or is there something else that can be missed that needs to be done for it to trigger, like in the Factory having to go back to deal with the Mechanic to trigger the clear achievement for that one?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Revamp is WORKED on still just at much slower pace than Xianxia atm. ANd in this year will be at least 1 new build for Revamp

Stadler

Jun 21, 2016
Revamp is WORKED on still just at much slower pace than Xianxia atm. ANd in this year will be at least 1 new build for Revamp
*signs this*

There are quite a few changes in CoC Revamp, like (incomplete list):
  • Grimdark mode (formerly Kaizo, as of now debug mode only and still in development)
  • Gaining basilisk eyes from Benoit (All scene texts and blurbs by @MissBlackthorne):
    • Petrify Imps and add stone statues to your camps wall (1 statue is worth 4 skulls)
    • New Key Item (after gaining bassy eyes at least once from Benoit(e)): Feathered hair-pin (Changes your hairType depending on gender and corruption)
    • Stare combat ability (similar mechanic as Kitsune Illusion)
    • New lizan subraces: basilisk and dracolisk (basilisk with dragon wings and dragon fire)
  • Scavenging the town ruins
  • Anzu (currently WIP!)
  • Izmael (WIP)
  • Deliberately fail to steal Marae's Lethicite
  • New item: OviMax
  • A lot of bugfixes and improvements.
PS: Don't nail me on anything of that list, since many parts are still WIP and you can always hop over to the Trello Page for CoC Revamp (link in the first post of this thread) and check the list titled 'Version 1.4'

PPS: It's done, when it's done!

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
Is there a way to get the farmer girl in Ingnam to sleep with you?

If not, are you guys looking for writers for little stuff like that?

You have to fully corrupt the farm and then you get an option to "train" her. Making her Submissive lets you have sex with her.

Edit: Might be the same when you make her Dominate, but I never enjoyed that route when I corrupt the farm.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
You have to fully corrupt the farm and then you get an option to "train" her. Making her Submissive lets you have sex with her.

Edit: Might be the same when you make her Dominate, but I never enjoyed that route when I corrupt the farm.
They said Ingnam, not Mareth. (Unless they actually meant the latter.)
Otherwise no for the former, yes for the latter.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Skulls either reduce or eliminate (can't remember which, likely just outright prevents) the likelihood of an attack at night by a group of imps. Normally, the imp gang attack cannot fire off at the start of the game as the chance starts at 0%, but some things will raise that chance (up to 20% max). Having Lethice piercings, going into heat (rut has no effect), having Vapula as a follower, or having given birth to at least one imp will all do this. Several camp followers can also prevent the attack from proc'ing.

Stadler

Jun 21, 2016
The remaining chance to have an encounter of the imp gang is reduced by 1% for each imp skull and by 4% for each imp statue.
In other words: If the chance is 20% and you have 20 skulls (=30 * 1% = 30%) and 5 statues (5 * 4% = 20%) the remaining chance would be 10% (20% reduced by 50% = 20% * 0.5 = 10%)
So in order to reduce the chance to 0, you need to have enough skulls and statues for a total of 100% reduction.

So, if you do the math: skulls + (4 * statues) has to be at least 100.

bum

Jan 24, 2016
The imp gangbang is one of those things that usually only happens if you want it to, the imp skulls might as well just be for decoration. The statues sound fun though. Perhaps just add a scene where one of the slutty/corrupt camp followers is using it as a masturbation aid or something (sort of like the centaur pole). You could use them as target dummies too.

About the imp gangbang, I always thought it was odd that they only go after the champion. While I can see most of the camp followers defending themselves, some like bimbo Sophie would probably get gangbanged or at least until someone rescued her. Just something I've pondered, but I'm not even sure how it could or even if it should be implemented, because the defensibly of the camp varies so much it may or may not end up making sense.

Stadler

Jun 21, 2016
The imp gangbang is one of those things that usually only happens if you want it to, the imp skulls might as well just be for decoration. The statues sound fun though. Perhaps just add a scene where one of the slutty/corrupt camp followers is using it as a masturbation aid or something (sort of like the centaur pole). You could use them as target dummies too.
Sounds nice, but someone has to write the scene texts and the mechanics (pseudo code is fine for me) for it.

bum

Jan 24, 2016
Sounds nice, but someone has to write the scene texts and the mechanics (pseudo code is fine for me) for it.
I could take a stab at the scene texts (unless someone else is interested). As for the mechanics... I took a couple programing classes in highschool, so I'm not completely ignorant, but I simply don't know enough about the inner workings of the game. I could make suggestions, but someone else would have to tell me if it would even work and then actually write the code.

Filipe86

Feb 10, 2017
Does anyone know if the scenes related to the satyr sexuality perk will be in the game, in 1.4 version?

Taliachan

Feb 12, 2017
Hey, I have a problem:
While playing this mod I fought a basilisk, and used physical attacks. Now, I didn't notice until I had already saved but after this he didn't simply reduce my speed, but he reduced my max speed altogether. My speed was maxed out at 110, it's now maxed out at 70. Any ways I can get my speed back? I have no idea if this is an effect that will pass or what, it's been ages since and it's still not back to normal. I checked my perks, stats, everything, but nothing indicates some sort of disease. Is this normal?

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
To my knowledge, it shouldn't be lowering your stat cap outside of the fight, only during the same fight. Sounds like a bug.

To fix your save, you could try throwing it in the CoCED and upping the cap back to normal values.

https://github.com/tmedwards/CoCEd/releases

I don't remember if it needs to be in the same location as the game's file, but I generally keep everything related to CoC and its mods I have in the same spot anyways, so keep that in mind.

Taliachan

Feb 12, 2017
To my knowledge, it shouldn't be lowering your stat cap outside of the fight, only during the same fight. Sounds like a bug.

To fix your save, you could try throwing it in the CoCED and upping the cap back to normal values.

https://github.com/tmedwards/CoCEd/releases

I don't remember if it needs to be in the same location as the game's file, but I generally keep everything related to CoC and its mods I have in the same spot anyways, so keep that in mind.

Thank you, that seemed to sort it out. The coloured bar seems to be partly in the 'description box' but considering it's transparent it doesn't bother me much. Thank you very much, I'll be careful with those basilisks from now on :)