Clementine Pregnancy Expansion [Summitted]

OreoLuma

Jun 16, 2023
There could still be reasons you could have her in a scene at Hawkethorn, such as her visiting her family (or kids) at the time
NGL, I'd love to assist with a scene where both Clem and Drifa are hanging out, doing an activity with champ. They're both shy yet sweet beans that live in Hawkethorne.

That sounds great, but I'm not sure how it would work. Maybe both women drag the PC on a date? Clementine hanging out with other people would really build her character, but I don't think a threesome would fit Clementine's nature (I could be wrong about this, not to mention all the preg variations). Plus, I still have to get all my work reviewed.

This does sound fun. I'll message you about it when I get done editing my main doc.

OreoLuma

Jun 16, 2023
I just finished editing/going through suggestions. I'll start adding dark knight/bimbo parsers whenever I get the chance.

Before the main doc can be reviewed, I have to get a sex scene approved first. So I decided to remove the mating press scene and submit it separately. If anyone is willing to help with the expansion. Please visit the mating press doc first so the review can go over more smoothly.

Coc2: Clementine Mating press scene

Thank you for the support and have a wonderful day!

Reactions: Ace Hangman

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
I just finished editing/going through suggestions. I'll start adding dark knight/bimbo parsers whenever I get the chance.
The CoC2 wiki page for Clementine surprisingly has some Dark Knight and Bimbo examples in it (which a lot of pages don't).
They're just little changes that would show up in her Appearance, but could be helpful. Also, one of the options not to Cuddle has a [silly] practically ordering the reader to select the Cuddle option instead.

I will make a note for any spots I (meaning it's just one person's opinion) see that might have a spot for a DK or Bimbo blurb, but ultimately some will just be silly thoughts I had while reading and should be considered before blindly accepting them.
[eyeshifts]

The Parser documention is also a good place to get some parser examples when needed.