Clementine Pregnancy Expansion [Summitted]

Nov 9, 2021
I've taken a quick look through it, and I like what I see. The thread seemed to disappear for a little while, so I was worried it got taken down. Glad to see that it's still here.

Reactions: OreoLuma

OreoLuma

Jun 16, 2023
I've taken a quick look through it, and I like what I see. The thread seemed to disappear for a little while, so I was worried it got taken down. Glad to see that it's still here.
Apologizes for the late response, The thread was taken down because it needed approval from a moderator.
Thank you for the kind words! Me and my editor are still working on improving the overall quality of the doc. I recommend anyone to check back in a week to see the changes and new scene we are adding.
If you have any questions or suggestions please feel free to share them, either it be here or on discord.

OreoLuma

Jun 16, 2023
Hello everyone, I hope your having a wonderful day. With this post I wanted to show the art I commissioned and give thanks to the artist and my editor. This project would have never been possible without either of them, I'm so thankful for the both of them. They want to remain anonymous, I kindly ask everyone to respect their wishes.

Now here is the art!

Stage1Clothed.pngStage1Nude.pngStage2Clothed.pngStage2Nude.pngStage3Clothed.pngStage3Nude.pngStage4Clothed.pngStage4Nude.png

Reactions: Jstar

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Hello everyone, I hope your having a wonderful day. With this post I wanted to show the art I commissioned and give thanks to the artist and my editor. This project would have never been possible without either of them, I'm so thankful for the both of them. They want to remain anonymous, I kindly ask everyone to respect their wishes.

Now here is the art!

Is that the final art that will make it in the game?

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
The art is final, do you have any problems or suggestions?
We are still waiting on review, but if the doc does get in the game the art will be used.
I can't draw for shit.. but the facial expressions to me just seem the same as the previous one.

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Ireland, dating OmegaUmbra
I could be wrong on this but I was under the impression that the responsibility of providing artwork for the game was purely on the devs who usually commission artists like Moira to draw the characters. I don't know of any writer who's gone out of their way to get the images commissioned pre-emptively like you're planning, maybe ones have in the past and I'm just not aware of them. I'm not sure if they'll accept the art along with the google doc although its possible I suppose.

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
I could be wrong on this but I was under the impression that the responsibility of providing artwork for the game was purely on the devs who usually commission artists like Moira to draw the characters. I don't know of any writer who's gone out of their way to get the images commissioned pre-emptively like you're planning, maybe ones have in the past and I'm just not aware of them. I'm not sure if they'll accept the art along with the google doc although its possible I suppose.
Generally speaking, if an npc in-game gets content in, they're gonna get art. With Moira on standby, Savin will put a request on the trello. That said, getting art costs money, and it's preferable on the non-staff side to let the heads pay for the art. But, if someone comes along and provides the art for their content, then I doubt the heads will say no to the free assets.

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020

Now here is the art!

I like the overall design and the gradual increase in size of the tits. It's more than what other artists would do (they'd just add a bigger and bigger circle on the base design and call it a day). The two criticisms I'd like to extend, though, is the belly shape and the belly crease. The belly crease does exist, but it's not an indentation, it's a pigmentation thing. Other than those comments, the pieces look very nice; they've got a nice art style to them.

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Ireland, dating OmegaUmbra
Generally speaking, if an npc in-game gets content in, they're gonna get art. With Moira on standby, Savin will put a request on the trello. That said, getting art costs money, and it's preferable on the non-staff side to let the heads pay for the art. But, if someone comes along and provides the art for their content, then I doubt the heads will say no to the free assets.
Ah that makes sense, thank you for the clarification.

Gabranth

Apr 26, 2023
Not a fan of pregnancy
But I am a fan of quality.

I liked it, found it sweet.
Hope it gets included.

Reactions: OreoLuma

OreoLuma

Jun 16, 2023
Thank you for kind words everyone!
It will probably cost more money but I'll see if they can fix the criticisms Mr. Jstar brought up. Now I see some people don't like the art, that is understandable and I respect your opinion but the artist has been very flexible and understanding. Personally I love the style of the artist and think it was money well-spent, all I ask is that you give it a second chance.

OreoLuma

Jun 16, 2023
Expanding on my comments above.
I would like to apologize and clarify that the images above aren't the final art, but rather unpolished art that are currently having improvements made to them. I naively thought originally they looked fine enough to be called the final, but both I and the artist have recognized the problems and are working to improve for a much more polished and truly 'final' art. What you've seen was made under unclear instructions and now those mistakes are being taken into account. Again I apologize because it was my responsibility to make sure the art had clear instructions and now it reflects poorly on the artist. I ask you give the art another chance.

Reactions: A1teros and Jstar

OreoLuma

Jun 16, 2023
Hello everyone!
I've come to show the updated art, the artist has worked very hard to improve the quality. A massive thank you to them and to Mr. Jstar for helping us improve on the original (Apologizes if I was annoying). Myself and the artist are still new to making NSFW stuff so if you have any suggestions please leave them.

Stage1clothed.pngStage1nude.pngStage2Clothed.pngStage2Nude.pngStage3Clothed.pngStage3Nude.pngStage4Clothed.pngStage4Nude.png

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
Soooooo... what's up? All being well and good? Will this be accepted and added to the game? I just don't quite understand the principles of the order of adding content. Just recently we got a new NPC that was written around the same time as this addition, maybe even a little later (I could be mistaken). Hopefully they didn't save this piece of cake for next Mayternity. Hungry for lovely wool shenanigans.

Reactions: Ultra Chad

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Hopefully they didn't save this piece of cake for next Mayternity. Hungry for lovely wool shenanigans.
Maybe they're planning to spring it out for Christmas with Clementine. You walk in and she's knitting little wool booties and tells you she's ready.

I haven't actually read the doc myself, was trying to keep it a surprise. It sounded like they had their own editor already, but I suppose I could look it over.