Clementine Pregnancy Expansion [Summitted]

OreoLuma

Jun 16, 2023
This was so so charming! Thank you for writing so much for Clem, i love the way you write her. it seems youre rewriting/changing some things? Either way, I hope it'll make it in :3
Thank you for the kind words, they mean a lot.

My apologizes for the confusion, I'm rewriting the entire doc. It seems you just now read my expansion for Clementine, after I've rewritten most scenes. Before, the end product was rushed and very sloppy. Currently, I'm rewriting the "sleep with" scenes and after that I will be tackling the sex scenes. Sadly, it will still be awhile till I'm satisfied to resubmit for review, but please keep an eye on this thread. When I'm done with rewriting and editing the toolbars, I'll ask for some kind forum members to look through the doc. Giving me some help with editing and criticism.

Again, thank you for the kind words, it really means a lot. Have a wonderful day and stay safe.

OreoLuma

Jun 16, 2023
I apologize for the lack of news. I've sadly been busy with important matters this entire month and unfortunately getting sick as well. Looking at the recent patch notes, Clementine has gotten a new scene (congratulations to the author!). I was planning to have a cowgirl scene in my doc but I will have to greatly change this now.

I will not lie. I'm deeply stressed out. I've been working on this doc for the past year and I really don't want it to be in vain. As of now, I will be putting all my effort into getting the doc done and resubmitted.

Again, my deepest apologizes for the lack of news. Many people, not just on this forum, are very excited to see this expansion get in. I don't want to let everyone down. Have a wonderful day and stay safe.

OreoLuma

Jun 16, 2023
Quick Update: I've rewritten all the "sleep with" scenes and I've gone through the doc and fixed/improved the tooltips. Hopefully, it looks much better now.

The next things I have to rewrite are all the sex scenes and the post sex scene. Unfortunately (only for me) Clementine now has a cowgirl scene, so I've decided to change my cowgirl scene to a pregnant version. Which is disappointing because that's my favorite position and I was really looking forward to rewriting it. Maybe in the future I'll write a rough version or something.

Another thing of note, my friend (the artist) has agreed to do a recommission. They will probably message me in mid July or so. Fingers crossed they are still up for it, but I was wondering if anyone could give me some pointers about commissioning pregnancy art. They would like some pointers and tips on how exactly to draw pregnancy stuff. As they are still new to this kind of stuff.

I'll try to get another update out soon but there is a lot of stuff for me to rewrite and I still have no idea if I'm doing the Parsers right. I've just been winging it, anytime I ask for help I get ghosted and the online parser tester doesn't work for me.

Regardless, thank you for reading and have a wonderful day!

OreoLuma

Jun 16, 2023
Quick Update: I've rewritten a few scenes, improved some others and finally after a year of working on this doc. I added a proper introduction to the beginning.

I wrote a new sex scene, Mating press and added preg variations. I also tried to rewrite and improve an older scene, but I'm not too happy with the end result (the scene involves a heavily pregnant clementine waking up the PC and riding you until the sun rises). I'll look back at it when I'm done with the other sex scenes.

Some appearance descriptions of the different stages of pregnancy were updated and slightly changed.

A small introduction was added to the beginning of the doc. With details on how to contact me and a content warning.

This was simply a quick update and just letting everyone know I'm still working on the doc. Four more scenes and I'll start asking for proofing reading and edits before resubmitting for review. No updates will come for a while. I just wanna get these next scenes done with. Unless I'm able to commission art. Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day!

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
Wow this has really come along, 80+ pages? It seems better already even as it's not done being edited yet, great stuff!

Edit: “T-Thats not the point! You’re still playing with magic to satisfy your weird degenerate fantasies!” amazing call out, 10/10

Last edited:

OreoLuma

Jun 16, 2023
Hello everyone!

It's been a while, so I'm just doing a quick update. My job has been kicking my ass, but I'm still working on the doc.

Most importantly, Strawberry_tea has approved all content and was very supporting. The mating press and pregnant cowgirl scenes have been finished (plus pregnancy variants). I'm finishing up the doggystyle pregnancy variants. Only stages 3 and 4 are left. After that, the doc is mostly finished. Before I ask for help with editing and criticism, I'm going to comb through the doc frantically, trying to fix any mistakes or misused words. Lastly, I've commissioned art, and it looks wonderful. While it's not done yet, I'm very happy with the busts so far.

On another note, I would like to give a thank you to Strawberry_tea for allowing me to keep writing for best girl Clementine. Along with ScaleTail, for generously allowing me to write a pregnant cowgirl scene.

Thank you for reading, be safe and have a wonderful day!

Last edited:

OreoLuma

Jun 16, 2023
After a long year of college, being financially fucked over by friends and family alike, and working a soul-crushing minimum wage job. The Clementine Pregnnacy expansion is finally finished. At 100 pages and around 50k words.

Just a note about my health and the future of this doc. I know most of you don't really give a shit, so feel free to skip and just look at the list of content, link to the doc and art below:
My health, physically and mentally, has been sadly deteriorating over the course of this year. Losing weight, sleep and, most importantly, I've sadly started to have panic attacks again. They haven't been an issue for years until I started writing this doc. And the most defeating thing, a close family member has been diagnosed with cancer this month. After some thought and talk with loved ones/close friends, I've decided that if the doc is rejected again, I will not try to rewrite or make a major attempt to get the doc into the game. All this coupled together with some incredibly dis-encouraging discord messages, I'm simply no longer passionate about this expansion. I do not want pity, I'm simply being honest about my thoughts on this project and the future of this content. If I simply disappear without a word, then I'm probably dealing with these matters.

The writing is amateurish, in the best light. I humbly ask anyone willing to leave a comment on the doc to help me with grammar and editing, as well give me your brutal, unfiltered thoughts. I want to improve the doc to the best I can before resubmitting for review. The parsering is abysmal and still needs changes. I'm sure I fucked something up. If anyone is willing to help with that, it would be most appreciated.

The main focus of the doc was, of course, a normal repeatable pregnancy: belly rubs, interactions with your children, etc. However, I wrote a unique mechanic that allows the PC to knock up Clementine with a litter of lambs, extending her pregnancy and giving her more content, only if you have high cum production/virility. This was inspired by the codex for sheepfolk and Noire, who has a similar mechanic. It is completely optional and approved by Strawberry_tea.

Now onto the main bits of content:

Mating press (Non-preg version with preg variations 2-4)
Pregnant Cowgirl (preg variations 2-4)
Doggystyle (Non-preg version with preg variations 2-4)
Typical pregnancy content: Intro scene first time and repeat
Pregnancy talk (preg variations 1-4)
Talk to Clementine about your children
Belly rubs! (preg variations 1-4)
Spending time with your children, either walking through town or harassing Clementine for more cookies
Sleeping with Clementine (preg variations 1-4) and 3 wake up scenes. 2 of the 3 have preg variations.
That's the majority of the content. I wanted to make sure the pregnancy mattered and actually changed (most) scenes depending on the stage.

Now I would like to give several thanks to different community members/devs for their help.

Most importantly, to Strawberry_tea for allowing me to continue writing for Clementine. They were supportive of the project and kind enough to allow the weird pregnancy stuff to stay in.

A thank you to Gardeford for reviewing the doc last year and giving me criticism. Along with ScaleTail for allowing me to write a pregnant cowgirl scene.

Finally, a massive thank you to Jstar. For over the past year, I'm sure I annoyed them half to death with all my questions and dms. Even if this doc is rejected and not up to standards, all that support and kindness meant a lot.

I'm not really confident in the doc, especially compared to the other writers, but please leave your thoughts and opinions. I have commissioned art; it is not done yet. I'll post all the art whenever I know the doc is rejected or accepted.

Thank you for reading this, for giving some random dumbass on the internet a little bit of your time. Have a wonderful day and stay safe.

Clementine Pregnancy Expansion

PS a little teaser (ART NOT FINAL EXPECT CHANGES)

Clementine clothedstage2.pngClementine nudestage2.png

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
Hey, don't sell yourself short. Glad to see you finished this expansion and I really look forward to it being in the game.

Reactions: OreoLuma

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Glad to hear you persevered and made headway. I've held off on looking at the doc since, One, I like the little sheep and want to be surprised, as Two, you had your own editor and probably didn't need multiple voices in your ear. So I am conflicted if I should jump in and hunt for typos or not.
Either way, You've reached a checkpoint and you should enjoy the feeling of creating something.

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
Congrats on finishing! I enjoyed reading it at least, whether it makes it in or not I'm glad you made it. If nothing else you have some more experience now.

Reactions: OreoLuma

OreoLuma

Jun 16, 2023
Thank you everyone, for the kind words

I would like to thank A1teros and TheIrishOtaku for leaving a fair amount of comments on the doc. It really means a lot. I know the doc is rather long, and many mistakes are bound to pop up. In hindsight, they were obvious mistakes that I should've gotten sooner.

My last post was rather gloomy in tone. I think it would be best if I take a small break from the doc. Again, all the support means the most. I would've given up a long time ago if it wasn't for the kind words.

Last edited: