Brothelmates Stranded OOC (Woider, AubreyC, Ecnalab, and Khorne)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Well shit.
Who's gonna play Klaus now? Do I kill him off and put his slaves on the market?

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Well, that's a bummer. Don't suppose anyone wants to take the reins do they?

AubreyC

Mar 26, 2016
That's sad to hear Slemmandre. I do hope you'll bounce back well enough. I wouldn't be able to be DM due in part to my lack of experience.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Aren't you already handling too many? Hilda's Misadventures, Return to Mareth, Runefang Chronicles, Er... Sagas of Nysa, I believe. You're DMing three!

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Yes, but two of those three are one on one games that take very little effort on my part to keep the story going, and Sagas doesn't exactly move at breakneck speed. I'm pretty sure I can handle one more multi-person game... If people are interested in the setting I have in mind. Basically, think Brothelmates Stranded, but set during the characters imprisonment. I know that setup may not appeal to everyone, so I won't hold it against anyone who isn't interested.

AubreyC

Mar 26, 2016
The thing that attracted me to the role play was the eventual openingness and adventureque feel it had if that makes since. Role playing during imprisonment wouldn't be my cup of tea.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Okay, maybe I should clarify a little bit. The kind of game I have in mind would focus around people who are forced into lives of servitude and have to find a way to escape; not just languish in prison. Don't know if that makes a difference to anyone, but just thought I'd clear that up. If you want an example of what I mean, I'm playing a similar setup with Floozer called Hilda's Misadventures, on this forum.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Well, it was worth a shot.

What would people think of a more traditional fantasy style game, where you start out as prisoners, not slaves, and have to escape during some grand upheaval; ala Skyrim? Like what Slem was doing here?

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Fantasy, or modern day could both be interesting, depending on what elements you want in the game.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
I mean Science Fantasy Fiction! Science fiction! With the lazers and the space ships.

AubreyC

Mar 26, 2016
I can work and would be interested in science fantasy (fiction) if we can include the races and transformatives of tits in it.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Honestly it's be easiest to set it in the TiTS universe, so everyone already knows what to expect. But, for now, I have to go to work, so see you all later.

AubreyC

Mar 26, 2016
So far we have some ground: not fantasy but science fiction, quite possibly TiTs universe.

Last edited:

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Well then, I guess the next question is what kind of characters would you guys want to play? Space explorers, space truckers, space marines, space something else? One thing I would like, regardless, is for you to all know each other already.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Space companion cubes! No, just kidding. Maybe some kind of smuggler or other rogueish neer-do-well?