Brothelmates Stranded OOC (Woider, AubreyC, Ecnalab, and Khorne)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Hell yeah, nigga! I like 40k too. I'm more of a Slaanesh fan though. Tzeentch too.
Nurgle is a big, fat, pustule-covered, diseased NOPE.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Technically he is also the chaos God of life in a way but yeah slaanesh is cool but also a bit brutal if you read up about him. Also favorite space marine chapter?

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Yeah I know.
That's why I like him. *Creepy grin*

And Dark Angels, baby! All hail the emperor!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Hmm.... Now that's hard... Either Eldars or Genestealers.
OH WAIT NO.
What was the name of those mechanical skeleton dudes? Something with N!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Yep, the Necrons! I was close... I was thinking Necro something...
Ahhh I forgot what the Tau are... One sec. Lemme look it up.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Er... I found this... And I'm not sure if this a parody or what. XD
Rootbeard.jpg

There's stuff from Metroid and Animorphs in there, so I say parody. :p

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
So, quick question; how are we going to handle leveling up in this game? I assume that we'll be able to increase our ability scores somehow, right?

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
G'night Woider!

And I'll be honest Ecna, if someone like Arch can't develop a level-up system without trouble, then you know it's gonna be a total mess if I do it. Still, that's not gonna stop me from trying :p Maybe we can keep it simple, give certain amounts of EXP for defeating enemies, and then just use doubled experience requirements for each level. (15 for level 2, 30 for 3, 60 for 4, and so on) If transformatives really come into play, we'll say they can change your stats CoC/TiTS-style. Also, leveling up gives you... lets say 3 more points to distribute to your stats where you want to.

And totally Aubrey! Glaives are freaking sweet!

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
I just figured you would say 'Hey, everyone add one to a stat' as we progressed through the story. But, whatever you prefer.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Oh, whenever you think we've made actual progress in the story. I don't know if you have a plan yet for where this tale of ours will go, but I'd say whenever we reach this atoll, or wherever we're going, would be a good time for the first one. Beyond that, well that's for you as the GM to decide.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Although, I wouldn't recommend giving us more than fifteen points over the course of the adventure. Wouldn't want us all to end up with straight twenties for our stats.