Brothelmates Stranded OOC (Woider, AubreyC, Ecnalab, and Khorne)

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Totally! I'll work on my setting-building skills then. Thanks for the useful criticism!

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
I only did the ruby thing because I thought it would be a good way to illustrate Rebecca's greedy side. If you don't actually want us to have any money, then just say that they don't come out in a couple of days, and when she eventually gets eaten by a monster, it'll be in for quite the surprise.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Don't actually know what, if any, magic Jade can do. Envisioned stuff like barriers, energy blasts or force pushes.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
It would definitely be nice if one of us had some real offensive magic. For that matter, just how would we go about learning new spells?

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Here's what I'm thinking: The brothel staff would surely force this magic-quelling ingredient on everyone, right? However, even they have their shortages. We'll say that they prioritize on those who perform offensive magic, but are a little bit skimpier on other mages, hence why Rebecca still has her seemingly-harmless telekinesis. Also, we'll say that Hatiith's cane does have some arcane possibility since he doesn't have any brawn to him anyways, probably enough for one solid spell on Jade or Xerlai's part in their current conditions. It's definitely farfetched, but I think we can all agree sparing a few details about a ship that's currently hopelessly on fire isn't too scandalous story-wise. Rebecca can definitely keep the money, it's on me for giving you all nothing to go off of in the canteen.

AubreyC

Mar 26, 2016
Ahh that's what we waiting on? Give me about 30 -45 mins I can have a post up (at work atm).

AubreyC

Mar 26, 2016
Alright. I'll send the post to Slem first, worried it may be stepping on the foot of GM.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
So, I'm a little bit unsure what I should do right now. Is there any skill-check for the throw, for the landing?

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
I don't really know. It'd make sense to do a strength check for Rebecca, but do we really want to waste time just having Drakon throw Jade up again? We'll say that Xerlai is there to help her, which makes no sense, since Jade went first, but either way, we'll wait for Ecna to post.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Right, I'm just going to accept dicerolls as the exception, rather than the rule going forward.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Oo, never heard of it. Neat stuff, I hope?
Working on the next post :p
Also, I just now noticed how I completely blew off Ecna's question from a while back. I'm thinking that new spells can probably be bought in tomes or taught from locals once the crew reaches a form of settlement in Lachleva.

AubreyC

Mar 26, 2016
I play WoW to but not on private server. I thought they and blizz were suppose to come to some kind of agreement.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Nah, wasn't gonna happen. They had a meeting, proposals were apparently discussed, but no agreement was reached. (Nost guys said they had worked out a way to integrate it into bnet, but that's not confirmed afaik)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Not to be a dick, Slem... But could you post the new one in like less than an hour? Kinda wanna fire off a response before I head off to bed.