Brothelmates Stranded OOC (Woider, AubreyC, Ecnalab, and Khorne)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Characters all look fine, don't worry about how you all met, I'll take care of that. Been feeling a bit under the weather lately, so it may be a couple days yet before the first post of the game is up. It'll be called Silent Star, and I'll post a note here when it's ready.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Weapons are fine.

Also I have another player who has expressed interest in joining the game. Their name is Jasmac, and they should be making a post here soonish to introduce themselves. Does anybody have any objections?

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Hi everyone! Not much to say about old me, except I'm def on board for TiTS roleplay anyday. All that aside, you all seem fun, and incredibly creative judging from these characters.

Name: Jacintha "Jay" Avner

Race: Bovine/Raskvel Hybrid (Formerly Human)

Appearance: Jacintha's a happy medium in height between her two races. She's 5 feet, 3 inches tall, with curvy hips, a soft belly, plump butt, and a lactating D-cup rack. Even though her slight pudge covers it up, she's got great muscle tone in her arms and legs, and can hold her own and then some. Her body is covered in supple navy blue scales and has a head full of black feather hair. It's always tied in a ponytail, and just barely reaches her back. Two large and floppy Raskvel ears fall from the sides of her head to her waist, feathered all the way down, and pierced with two gold colored rings on the right one. A pair of large bull horns stick out from the top, curving upwards. Her long, thumping tail is slimmer than the average Raskvels but instead has better control, tipped with a tuft of black fur, just like a cow. Her feet are cloven hooves. A few doses of anusoft ensure that her ass is a delight for fucking, as its soft, tight, and accommodating for monstrous members. Speaking of which, the 14 inch equine cock between her legs betrays her girly look. The two grapefruit sized balls hanging beneath it don't help either, but they do ensure Jacintha stays fit as a fiddle as a breeding stud.

Personality: After the transformation, Jay's not the brightest, but she has common sense, and is prone to sass if the opportunity comes. She's big on the "I'll do me, you do you" mindset, or at least she thinks so.

Backstory: Jacintha lived under a successful set of parents. They tried to teach her the necessities of piloting a ship, balancing checks, etc, but she was always more interested in the charisma aspects of getting what she wanted. When they passed, leaving her with a basic inherited setup for adult life, she made her own discoveries as a ragtag scientist, messing around with spare junk and examining transformation items in her free time away from work in a department store. When she quit the deadbeat job, field work became her forte, and her boredom with her human body grew. She beat up a couple of Raskvel for their greasy snacks, and it struck her that becoming a Raskvel herself was crazy enough to give her a thrill. She ate enough to become fully transformed, and decided that her work space was too scrappy to stay in. The stuffy scientist scene of the galaxy didn't appeal to her either, but New Texas seemed like a nice, social place at the least. After constantly getting told to try the Treatment, she copped a few medipens and did a bit of research. Despite everything, she took it and the changes without worry. Her impulsive gorging on Ruskvel had already downed her booksmarts by this point anyways. Modern day, she scours the planets for new adventure, looking for quests, cash, and love. Probably in that order.

Weapon of Choice: Electrogun and Bio-Whip, though she's best with a sword, even if she's too proud to start waving around just any old blade. She wants something with a story.

Items: A flare gun, a rusty bear trap, and a sack of caltrops

Stats:

STR: 13

AGI: 8

INT: 5

CHA: 10

Kinks: Anal, rope bondage (receiving), non con (both giving and receiving for this character), revenge fucking, non monogamy, fucking machines, and anything bestial

Mods: Ruskvel, Anusoft, The Treatment

Thanks a million for letting me in! If any changes need to be made, don't hesitate to let me know.

Last edited:

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The character looks good. Though she must have been flat as a washboard if the treatment only gave her D-cups.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Thanks Khorne! Raskvel are pretty flat right? We'll say Jay was flat beforehand too,

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Agent Red checking in. I'm so sorry about the sure gaps in postings I'm causing, but the computer was a bust. I'll figure something out, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Ecna, I planned on picking up Brothelmates again when I had a more consistent ability to post... but I don't know when that's gonna be, so I think I will have to shelf it for now :( Still, I'm glad to see those cogs turning for the TiTS game! Def gonna give that a read when I can. Somber bs aside, welcome to the site Jasmac! These folks'll treat you well with fap material for days.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Hey everybody, the first post of the game is up. Silent Stars, both in game and an OOC threads have been created. Hopefully this game goes well.