Brothelmates Stranded OOC (Woider, AubreyC, Ecnalab, and Khorne)

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Alrighty! Never heard of this system before, but I like it! Makes sense, too. Rest assured, I do actually have a story in mind. Pardon me if its just a bit rushed here in the beginning, but the bulk of this adventure is on the island, anyways. Say, how are you all liking it so far? It's been a bit of a mess, all on my part as a newbie GM, but I've been enjoying it.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
I'm having fun. Plus I got to fight Xian in the beginning and could have died which I find really funny in fact.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
It's not a mess, you just need practice at describing the scene in detail. As for the game, it's been fun so far. Though, to be honest, I was expecting to spend a little more time playing the role of sex slave... It's kind of a kink for me.:oops:

Reactions: AubreyC

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Don't worry, the future of sex slave scenes has not gone down with the ship. It's a kink of mine too :p

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Sorry, guys, but I have to step out for a while. I should be back in a couple of hours.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Hey, guys. Just to let you all know, I probably won't be posting much over the next few days. Mary Christmas everyone.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Sorry to hear Ecna, though merry Christmas, happy holidays all! Pardon my absence today. Thought I'd be in the right for an impromptu load off in the holiday spirit.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Aw man, I think I'm the only one on the site without an avatar again. Maybe it's time I picked one.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Pardon my absence today. Even now, I'm busy at a friends house and won't have the chance to work out a post until tomorrow.

Also, love your new picture ecna

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Hey all, I really, REALLY hate to say this, but my computer got fried a week or so back. I've been typing things up on a friend's phone, hence why posts were slowing down, but all I can say is that it's not gonna work out like this. I'm so sorry, but until I get a new computer, I'm gonna be nonexistent on this site. Honestly, this RP may or may not die completely in my absence, but if someone wants to take over as DM or something, they can feel free if they think it'll save it.

This is 100% my bad. Sorry guys, it's been great, though I can only hope to be back here sooner rather than later. Seeya everyone :/