Brothelmates Stranded OOC (Woider, AubreyC, Ecnalab, and Khorne)

AubreyC

Mar 26, 2016
Slemmandre can you give us a tally of everyone that is in the boat with our ragamuffin gang? I seem to have gotten lost somewhere with whose where outside our group.

AubreyC

Mar 26, 2016
Woider have you noticed the absolute lack of group rps here? There are a few of course but they are dwarfed by the number of one x ones I find.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
That's because group RPs are alot slower. 1 on 1 RPs can progress really quickly. I kinda like group RPs alot more, and so I'm glad to be part of them. Though alot of them die before they're finished. I've even had to shitcan one run on another place, simply due to it taking up too much of my time.

AubreyC

Mar 26, 2016
I can see them dying quickly. I imagine its because you have no clue when people will just drop off the face of the planet and many don't have the courtesy to tell you when they will. I participated in group rps exclusively on this one site before finding out fenoxo had a rp section. Was a real pain in my ass having to accept there weren't many group rps here.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Yeah, it's a big problem. I've only had one just leave like that, I've had one ragequit, and another had to stop due to illness. I think there's still RP going on on places like darknest, but that site is absolutely shit compared to it's past.

AubreyC

Mar 26, 2016
Hmm, never heard of it. There is a lot of rp going on on gaiaonline to but like darknest it isn't what it used to be. Do you rp on any other sites?

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
No. I used to use chatzy as a surrogate for the forum. (It's just a chatroom-style thing), and some use Roll20 as a suppository of stuff related to the RP (ala Sagas of Nysa here on the forums).

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Currently in the boat
Xerlai (Aubrey)
Rebecca (Ecna)
Jade (Woider)
Drakon (Khorne)
Milo (myself)
Keigan (anthropomorphic Rottweiler man and subordinate of Hatiith. Unlocked their cages. Isn't loyal to Hatiith and tends to play to the winning side)
Lucia (Chimera woman, the one who set the boat on fire, and who's currently unconscious with a beaten face and broken leg)

Sorry for the confusion! I tend to forget about some of the details of my previous posts, and then never mention them up until I suddenly remember.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
I can see them dying quickly. I imagine its because you have no clue when people will just drop off the face of the planet and many don't have the courtesy to tell you when they will. I participated in group rps exclusively on this one site before finding out fenoxo had a rp section. Was a real pain in my ass having to accept there weren't many group rps here.

Swear to god, this guy is right. Two of my 1 on 1 RPs are dead, and the guys didn't even let me know. Not to mention, the bugger participating in one of them is also is Syncharion. You can guess who it is. I'm not throwing names around. It's annoying, really.

Woider, why did that guy ragequit?

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Because we were sick of him adding things that specifically served to bolster his own ego. The guy (we suspect) had a massive self-esteem issue, and so was overcompensating. I personally think it happened due to him losing a friendly fight between his and my character.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Because we were sick of him adding things that specifically served to bolster his own ego. The guy (we suspect) had a massive self-esteem issue, and so was overcompensating. I personally think it happened due to him losing a friendly fight between his and my character.

Well shit. Yeah I can see how that would be a dick move...

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Worst part is... he was a fucking dedicated DM. Hand-typed a 50-some page document. Homebrew D&D + CoC

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Unemployed people have a lot of time on their hands. (Shit, I'm only gonna work 20 hours a week after New Year's.)

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
I think we should just say that Drakon's ribs are only fractured, not broken. Xian's a strong motherfucker, but with Rebecca's barrier (which I totally forgot about at the time :x) it's probably best to just call them fractured, especially because no one's gonna know what to do with broken ribs.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Broken ribs also have a very slight problem. Splintered bone is sharp, and with broken ribs, he might just have a few shards of bone lodged in some very important organs.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Righto. I'll trust your words on scientific knowledge over my own any day, rest assured.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Nah, I was worried about that when posting :p genuinely no passive agression, I swear to it. I was gonna put in an emote as I have here just to reassure you, but then I realized I've been kind of overusing those things so...

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
I was hoping for some input from Ecna before we really started on the group decision of where to go. I'll fill the void with some more talk of Lucia in the meantime, though I'm actually just now waking up so I'll need more than a few minutes