Blue August Art Thread

Kitsune Lord Momiji

Jan 12, 2016
Hawkethorne
The witch is a pretty spooky creature. Mummy was pretty handsome when he was alive, though.

Blue August

Sep 2, 2016
The witch is a pretty spooky creature. Mummy was pretty handsome when he was alive, though.

Yep, he came from a land of sexy dudes and ladies, tragically lost to the ages.

Also, I just remembered you mentioned seeing some of my digimon art I did ages ago (the first erotic stuff I ever did, in fact). I think it's extra-strength hilarious that stuff is still floating around from the one and only forum I ever posted it all on.

Freaky in the kind of "either she slowly kill you with poison, or give you the best fuck of your life" way.

The reality is there's no reason she can't do both.

Where are her genitals?

Oh, they're down there. You gotta part them chitinous plaaates.

When I do the close-up images for the scorpion-people I'll include more detail about how all their junk works.

Blue August

Sep 2, 2016
Hmm, that's right! I'll be out of enemies after that. Then I'll have to finish writing the events so I can move on to doing characters from those.

Blue August

Sep 2, 2016
Alright, spent way too long on this and still not super happy with it, but I feel like I've gotta move on. Scorp-gina, enjoy.

scorplady.png

Reactions: n666

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Oh man, that cougar bandit looks *fantastic*... 10/10 would want to meet alone on a country road. I hope he makes it into the game, if he's not already in there! My neko Steele sure won't mind it

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Looks scary in all the right ways