Blue August Art Thread

Blue August

Sep 2, 2016
I decided to put together some art to go along with the content I'm making for CoC. It's not part of the big mods, just some encounters I put together in the original version - you can find the post I made for it here:

https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/th...and-locations-to-coc.3434/page-12#post-111849

Cougar Bandit
cougar_bandit.jpg

Cactus Dryad - these gals come both 'dry' and 'wet' versions
cactus_dryads.jpg

Maybe some naughtier stuff later!

Tainted-Alice

Nov 20, 2015
I decided to put together some art to go along with the content I'm making for CoC. It's not part of the big mods, just some encounters I put together in the original version - you can find the post I made for it here:

https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/th...and-locations-to-coc.3434/page-12#post-111849

Cougar Bandit
View attachment 3226

Cactus Dryad - these gals come both 'dry' and 'wet' versions
View attachment 3227

Maybe some naughtier stuff later!

Wow i love the Dryads X3

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I agree, the dryads are pretty damn cool. Hands and feet look a little weird, though. Not quite mitts, not quite digits.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Arts looks nice and yeah maybe despite their cactus based dryads maybe some mre detailed hands would be good. Legs/feet not need be more...detailed than their are now. Well for hands thougth that stike me: in wet version (I assume it's the one on right here) she would have more human-like hands when been like the one on left have the hands as on current version. It can be also extended to feet actualy with them been less of simple cactus looking ones to more human-like with been in wet version ^^

Blue August

Sep 2, 2016
Hands and feet look a little weird, though. Not quite mitts, not quite digits.

Yes! That's it exactly!

Arts looks nice and yeah maybe despite their cactus based dryads maybe some mre detailed hands would be good.

Nooo, I always imagined them with mitten hands, they're even described that way in the scenes I wrote! They're plants taking on human characteristics, but some parts are more distinct than others.

And yes, the bigger one is the 'wet' version - the idea is that cactus dryads hang around the edge of oases in the Deep Desert until they're dry and small, then bathe in the oasis waters and soak them up, swelling up to the 'wet' version, becoming more hostile.

Blue August

Sep 2, 2016
Too long since art!

Djinn - In this encounter, you can choose which form the djinn takes - male, female, or both.
djinn.jpg

Angry djinn next.

Reactions: shadefalcon

Blue August

Sep 2, 2016
If you make the djinn mad during the encounter, you can trigger a battle with him. Here he is in his 'hostile' form. Included naked and mostly naked versions, just cuz.

djinn_angry.jpg

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I like the skin shades of both djinns as well as the male one's angry face.

Xiokir

Dec 9, 2015
im sorry, i just felt like i had to

2ccfb51f1c.png

Reactions: Archangel99

Blue August

Sep 2, 2016
Hah! Glad people are enjoying the angry face.

It's funny, cuz the encounter goes that the player finds a lamp with a djinn trapped in it, and the only way to free them is to have them fulfill one wish. If the player declines to make a wish, the djinn literally gets triggered and becomes hostile.

Reactions: Xiokir

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
your art is so stylized and cool! do you do requests/trades/commissions?

Blue August

Sep 2, 2016
your art is so stylized and cool! do you do requests/trades/commissions?

Hmm, I've never been asked! I don't even know how taking commissions works. I guess I'd consider requests, though I have a lot of my own stuff that I want to draw already.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
well i was originally thinking of my own OC [as in my avatar here]. but maybe i should ask for a more famous character if fanart would be more acceptable?

Blue August

Sep 2, 2016
Quick one of a design for the Wandering Mummy enemy, plus a sketch of a possible bust design, though I might try something different since it's pretty similar already to the cougar bandit's.

mummy.jpg

I don't know if it's possible to make a sexy mummy, but I'll give it the old college try. Later I will do a design for a 'living' version of the mummy, which the player can encounter if the mummy uses his hypno-mummy eye powers to hypnotize them.

For now though JDeko has made a request that I find pretty interesting, so I will be working on that!

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Thank you so much! I love them, and I'm so happy to have such a great first drawing of Tomo in humanized form [the Elk-Girl]

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Story behind the eyepatch? Or just for rule of cool?

Okay, so the two of them are based off 2 of my 3 guns I own, Tomo being my IZ-433 and Eva being my Zastava M57 Tokarev. Tomo was my first gun so I almost immediately got a laser for her and the idea was her eye under the patch being glowing green but I later moved the laser over to my PTR91 and just never changed her design.

I think it suits her Amazonian Big Sister/MILF aesthetic though.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Okay, so the two of them are based off 2 of my 3 guns I own, Tomo being my IZ-433 and Eva being my Zastava M57 Tokarev. Tomo was my first gun so I almost immediately got a laser for her and the idea was her eye under the patch being glowing green but I later moved the laser over to my PTR91 and just never changed her design.

I think it suits her Amazonian Big Sister/MILF aesthetic though.
Well, I happen to like amazonian women, so I'm perfectly fine with that. Eva must be the kitty, and then that's you... or your online persona anyway as the "bitch".

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Well, I happen to like amazonian women, so I'm perfectly fine with that. Eva must be the kitty, and then that's you... or your online persona anyway as the "bitch".

idealized self, like actually at this point i recognize that version of me my "true self" more than i do my mirror reflexion.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
I love those Djinns, especially the 'both' variation, and the cactus dryads are all great. I would happily run into any of these guys while exploring the desert. You can only encounter the Witches and the Naga so many times before it becomes a bit dull, though I personally never get tired of the Sand Trap...

I guess I'd consider requests, though I have a lot of my own stuff that I want to draw already.

I know you said that you have a lot of your own stuff that you want to draw right now, but I was wondering if you would be willing to take a request of mine?

Okay, so the two of them are based off 2 of my 3 guns I own.

You based some of your characters off of guns you own? That is awesome, lol.

Last edited:

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
You based some of your characters off of guns you own? That is awesome, lol.

yep, it's not a completely uncommon thing. even has a name "Raifus" as well as an anime in upotte

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Really? Huh, I guess you learn something new every day, or night, in this case. I am not really big on guns, so I haven't really gone in that direction.
Cosmoline? Nevermind, google is a good friend.