Blue August Art Thread

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Really? Huh, I guess you learn something new every day, or night, in this case. I am not really big on guns, so I haven't really gone in that direction.

Never too late to start.

Blue August

Sep 2, 2016
lol, this got wacky.

I love those Djinns, especially the 'both' variation, and the cactus dryads are all great. I would happily run into any of these guys while exploring the desert. You can only encounter the Witches and the Naga so many times before it becomes a bit dull, though I personally never get tired of the Sand Trap...

Thanks! I developed these as part of a new 'Deep Desert' area I've been working on. Gotta get that finished too one of these days! It's actually almost done, but the biggest part is still left.

I know you said that you have a lot of your own stuff that you want to draw right now, but I was wondering if you would be willing to take a request of mine?

I have another round of stuff to do first, I might be open to more requests after that!

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Thanks! I developed these as part of a new 'Deep Desert' area I've been working on. Gotta get that finished too one of these days! It's actually almost done, but the biggest part is still left.
I have another round of stuff to do first, I might be open to more requests after that!

Is this Deep Desert going to go in the CoC revamp mod, or your own planned mod? I would be -very- interested in playing it.
I will send you a PM, as just a little reminder, then when ever you have the time/feel like it you can PM me back to let me know if you want to do it.

Blue August

Sep 2, 2016
Is this Deep Desert going to go in the CoC revamp mod, or your own planned mod? I would be -very- interested in playing it.

Dunno yet! I have no plans to make my own entire mod and was sort've developing it as a general content thing that could fit into any existing mod. Right now I'm writing it in the original game's source-files, when it's done I plan to port it over to the revamp's files just because that'll give me more options to do future stuff with. Once I do that, I thought I'd just put it out there for anyone who wants to use it, maybe track down the folks working on the other big mods and offer it to them. Right now I'm just doing it for fun. I started this art thread to put some faces to the names of the creatures I made up for it.

Actually have a version with the monsters largely finished here - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1YhWRcqgGQIVjVoT0RvZlZlVDA . It *should* work with most save files. Still working on the events for it.

I will send you a PM, as just a little reminder, then when ever you have the time/feel like it you can PM me back to let me know if you want to do it.

Sure thing!

Blue August

Sep 2, 2016
The Deep Desert seems like a fun location from what I managed to see in the new file I made. I'd really enjoy seeing it in the Revamp Mod if it's still being worked on.

Glad you think so! I am still working on it as it happens, I've had a lot of other stuff to work on, but I still want to finish it. I'm working on the non-monster related scenarios currently.

Also, finally got some more art done, some images of the Wandering Mummy monster from the Deep Desert area.

mummy.png

mummy_unwrapped.png

mummy_unwrapped_more.png

mummy_unwrapped_up.png

mummy_unwrapped_more_up.png

mummy_wrapped.png

mummy_unwrapped_all.png

mummy_unwrapped_all_up.png

Currently doing an 'alive' version as well.

Reactions: RanmaChan

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
glad to see you still active!

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Mummy drawing right after Mummy movie? Coincedence? I think NAHT!

But this is good stuff, and I've heard the Mummy movie is terrible, sooooo...

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com

i'd pay $20 to see Tom Cruise get every hole filled by this guy for 2+ hours

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015

It is... so terrible glad I didn't watch it but someone in my family did and they said it's a bunch of horse shit.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Inb4 we ACTUALLY get a picture of Tom Cruise being skullfucked by mummy-dude.

i was thinking more the tried-and-true hentai trope of getting made to forcibly deep throat a massive cock and learning how good he feels doing it, much to his shock and disgust over how hard he is getting with cum pouring down his throat.

Reactions: ZinkShecoat

Blue August

Sep 2, 2016
Was going through the CoC_Blue file again and noticed a few things that I thought I'd bring to your attention. I'll update this as I discover more.

As a small aside, the djinn of the lamp is my favorite encounter.

Oh, awesome, thanks! Yeah, I definitely appreciate the feedback.

I'll fix the 'lamia bandit' reference. The weapon he uses is actually called a 'bolas', singular, it's this thing. I'm pretty sure I fixed the djinn progress bug already on my end, I should get a newer version uploaded. I'll get the other stuff too.

The scorpion folk share some attacks between them, which is why they're sometimes referred to as 'its' during an attack - I can't figure out how to make it change based on the monster gender, and I can't be bothered to make two versions of each shared attack. Maybe later! And damn, it was a real shit-show for spelling and grammar with the scorpions, apparently. I'll fix those as well (gonna draw them too after the alive mummy pics are done).

Almost done the bandit camp scenario incidentally, I'll be sure to add that as well.

Thanks again!

Blue August

Sep 2, 2016
Doesn't matter to me either way - this is an art thread specifically to show off characters I'm creating for a CoC mod - but I'm fine with getting PMs as well.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Doesn't matter to me either way - this is an art thread specifically to show off characters I'm creating for a CoC mod - but I'm fine with getting PMs as well.

For people just interested in art [and shitposting] walls of bugfixes are a little distracting

Reactions: RanmaChan

Blue August

Sep 2, 2016
I present them then with more art:

'Live' versions of the mummy from the mummy encounter:

mummy_live.png

mummy_live_out.png

mummy_live_up.png

And a quick concept for the scorpion witch:

scorpion_witch_concept.png

Reactions: JDeko