Balak's Submission Hub

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
Well, as you can all see, the goblin succubus has been released with this patch! As per tradition, because her content doesn't have any spoilers or anything in it, you can find the doc in the thread OP. I hope you all enjoy. I highly recommend playing through her content in silly mode for maximum quality.

Murble

Mar 31, 2016
What are the chances of a Goblin Broodmother NPC in CoC2?

Preg and shortstack green ladies are my two biggest things and CoC2, while phenomenal, has left a Tamani-shaped hole in my heart. And I have learned that gobbos are not popular amongst the writing staff.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't Nelia supposed to get an expansion eventually to include sex scenes? Thought I remembered she was supposed to be one of the vendors that was supposed to get scenes.

Reactions: sor

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
Correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't Nelia supposed to get an expansion eventually to include sex scenes? Thought I remembered she was supposed to be one of the vendors that was supposed to get scenes.
Eventually, yes. I just haven't had the opportunity, what with all the other projects of writing, coding, or reviewing natures that I've had come up at various points.

Murble

Mar 31, 2016
Eventually, yes. I just haven't had the opportunity, what with all the other projects of writing, coding, or reviewing natures that I've had come up at various points.
Awesome!

I wasn't out to badger anybody. The game has definitely rewarded my patience on more than one occasion. I'm satisfied if "it happens when it happens" is the answer, but some of the information I was given implied that more gobbo content, preg-related or not, was very unlikely to happen.

Thanks for all your hard work, homie! Looking forward to it! :D

iamthetransient

Jun 27, 2019
With the most recent Wayfort expansion,
given the plans for Viv - do you need to have her as the enchantress that helps you with the Wayfort's renovations to pick up on the Viv Demon + Companion path? Only asking as choosing her to help is currently bugged, and I really don't want to miss out on that so I've held off playing any further.

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
With the most recent Wayfort expansion,
given the plans for Viv - do you need to have her as the enchantress that helps you with the Wayfort's renovations to pick up on the Viv Demon + Companion path? Only asking as choosing her to help is currently bugged, and I really don't want to miss out on that so I've held off playing any further.
Viv is an option, at most you'll get the dialogue already present in game. I don't believe it affects anything else if you picked someone else to enchant.

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
Not in the slightest. They're entirely separate

Reactions: iamthetransient

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
Oh yeah, I didn't announce this earlier when it happened but yeah, you can now access Vitruvius the Salamander Smith in KM. I wrote him. I mentioned that a page ago, but in case anyone forgot.

If you hate yourself, you can probably walk in and out of his place and read all the fuckin' description variants I wrote like the drug addict I am. There's variants inside some of the variants, too.

Also I hope you guys enjoy the new items he's made available! Expect sex with him to happen eventually.

Now, to talk about the beast that's gonna kill me this year: the Combat Rebalance
Yeah, so, after a great meeting about the current state of the game's combat, I've been given some general directions to take things, as well as setting a few goals and roadmaps of my own. I don't want to talk about it too much if at all, but I'd like to make certain parts of the changes incrementally, instead of trying to just cockslam all of it at once. So, if I'm largely vanished, it's because I've returned to the "huge system-wide changes" mines from whence I may never return. That said, expect to still hopefully see some content from me scattered throughout besides The Big One that should hopefully be happening assuming approval and all that jazz

Tenalc13

Mar 16, 2020
Oh yeah, I didn't announce this earlier when it happened but yeah, you can now access Vitruvius the Salamander Smith in KM. I wrote him. I mentioned that a page ago, but in case anyone forgot.

If you hate yourself, you can probably walk in and out of his place and read all the fuckin' description variants I wrote like the drug addict I am. There's variants inside some of the variants, too.

Also I hope you guys enjoy the new items he's made available! Expect sex with him to happen eventually.
Been waiting for it to show up since it was announced. Mainly because I wanted to know how things are with blacksmithing in Savarra. But i'll have to wait until the public patch.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Oh, my main Champ already thanks you for the breastplate that perfectly compliments her build and two more polearms to play around with, and another really likes that shield and hammer.
Now, to talk about the beast that's gonna kill me this year: the Combat Rebalance
Hail Balak, we who are to eventually enjoy the fruits of your toil salute you!

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I can hope the rework goes well, you have been pretty ace with everything else you've done.

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
Hope everyone is enjoying the current round of changes! It's great for people to get a hold of what I've been working on for a while now.

In other news, I've been chipping away at some Vitruvius scenes and DCL's been hard at work on a bust for him! The former is a ways away, but the latter should be soon enough

iamthetransient

Jun 27, 2019
Are there any updates on companion Viv implementation? Feels like it's been forever since she was announced, and the last wip of her that I saw was looking amazing but that was almost a year ago?

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
This is being posted a bit later than wanted or anticipated, but I'm going to post this in this form anyways

So, it's been four years since the first hint of Viv was put in the game, with her original dream—the dream done for a Halloween contest hosted by Fen that ended up the first thing I had put into the game and the first thing fen- or savco ever paid me for.
The year after that, you guys got Viv herself as a sexy, fuckable witch of the woods
Then, two years ago, she made Cait a fellow witch
A few months later, something Savin had joked about stuck with me: what if Viv was my companion. I hadn't been comfortable with the idea at first, but over time had thought about it and pitched the idea to him. He was willing; I just had to make sure I reached the same deadlines to the same standards as everyone else.
With that in mind, I worked in secret—doubting my own ability to do this project in time and not wanting people to account for something that would never happen.
Then, one year ago today, I announced that she'd reached the point of Minimum Viable Product to be a companion on the very day of the deadline.
Since then, I've been forced to bounce around between a couple of projects, but one of them was adding even more content to her to make her content even better. Early this month, I put the finishing touches on it, savin reviewed it, and then I coded it
And today, she's being released to all of you.

Thank you all for a wonderful four years, and I hope every one of you finds something you like in her current content or immediately upcoming content, and if not, then I hope that I have something in store for you to enjoy.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
And just in time for Halloween too. Congratulations Balak, can't wait to play with all her new content!

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016
Congratulations on a successful launch of your baby! I can't wait to shove her in my party ASAP.