Balak's Submission Hub

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
No problem. I've had names for them for over a year now that just aren't in the game :negativeman:

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
Would Faolan give even a little bit of a shit that he got one of my champs pregnant?
Most likely, yeah. At least, under normal circumstances/in the purification path. Right now, their minds are kinda clouded by taint and sex so he's not been able to put much thought into it.

Down the corruption path, he basically just assumes he's going to be used as a walking dildo, so he wouldn't, but that's its own beast.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
When does he put on a dress and become a girlfriend for McBigCockBroonze, my 9ft mantichimeric minotaur stud?

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
So, a fun update:
I recently did that perk that came up a few patches ago. Original post has been updated with that.
In addition, I did an extra special bad end for the Winter City. Because it's spoiler-filled, I didn't want to just post that shit on the forums so instead I ended up making a patreon with a $1 tier for spoiler stuff and docs that I generally don't release to the public, along with a few other tiers and shit because why not.

Right now, I've been drowning in review queue, but I've got a special thing I'm working on for Frostwood/maybe glacial rift or wherever Savin wants it. In addition, the Appearance Screen looms over me like the sword of Damocles but I'm used to that by this point

Post made by drunk balak. Don't let sober balak know. He makes better life choices.

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
Quick question for ya Balak cuz I'm genuinely curious in terms of combat strength how strong is Viv compared to someone like Evergreen? Ik she says she get's by and can summon a wolf but... That's not much to go on, just thought I'd ask. Sorry also for comparing her to a mountain of magic like evergreen but she's the best npc mage I could think of lel

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
Here Balak, just thought this might be a helpful guide for you for uh... ya know... If any of you dare say her name I will hunt you down
fGoUQkR.png

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
Since it's been a while since my last real update, figured I'd post a paragraph from my current project

[pc.dcb|Gods, she's a good little slut. With her enthusiasm, you may just have to keep her around as your permanent <i>seat</i>.|Even knowing that she's a lust-crazed demon, her unrelenting enthusiasm is... impressive, to say the least. Gods, she might even give Cait a run for her [silly|cummies|money].|The demon is, like, super good at this! You bet she's had lots of practice. Maybe she was, like, [silly|one of those pretty green stones|a Mallach worshipper] before she got corrupted.]

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
Taking a short break from my succubus to write a little halloween Viviane expac to celebrate her one year anniversary of being an actual character. It's got two new cursed items, will have her able to appear during daytime on repeat events, and she's going to be giving Cait a new set!

I've got it up on my patreon atm for my $5 backers, and as always I'll be throwing it up on here when it's implemented

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
Sweetness can't wait to see what you cooked up for Viv, she's just so fun to interact with so the fact that she'll be encounterable during the day is a huge plus for me.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
With the expac officially implemented, I've added it to my list of links in the original post.

hope you all enjoy!
Congrats, Balak! I've been looking forward to it! :D

Reactions: DaisukeKaiser

YissnakkJr

Oct 30, 2020
This may or may not have been asked but is there potential for sex scenes triggered by the Collar of Submission?
Maybe dominant characters notice the collar and end up treating the PC in an extra subby way and purposely indulge in the collar's transformative effects on the PC?

And maybe you can make NPCs or Companions wear the collar too?
Just thinking outloud.

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
Hey guys.
I stream my writing on picarto sometimes, and with the holidays in effect, I'm using my extra hours to work on my goblin instead of hte appearance screen because I'm finally at the fun part of this goblin: the loss scenes
Today, I wrote something cursed as shit in her bad end and thought I'd share it here for all of you:

When you finally wake from your succubus-induced slumber, you're greeted by a very different locale: [silly|you're bound up in the back of a wagon, accompanied by three men. "Hey you," says the blonde before you, "you're finally awake. You were trying to cross the border, right? Walked right into that Imperial ambush, same as us, and that thief over there."|a naturally formed cave that's since been adorned with a wide range of furnishings, from an ornate seat at the far end—the perfect throne for your queen—to a makeshift furnace set into a hole in one of the walls.

You're also greeted by the image of pure perfection: your green goddess leaning over your prone form, breasts swaying seductively just above your head—slowly, gently, back and forth. Back and forth. Back. And. Forth. Gradually, the outer edges of your vision blur and lose focus, until all you can see, all you can focus on, is her mesmerizing chest.

Then, suddenly, the voice that broke you rings through your mind.

"I see my new pet is finally awake. Good. Your mistress has need of you."]

This may or may not have been asked but is there potential for sex scenes triggered by the Collar of Submission?
Maybe dominant characters notice the collar and end up treating the PC in an extra subby way and purposely indulge in the collar's transformative effects on the PC?
Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner on this, but it's a possibility, but it's an unlikely one.

And maybe you can make NPCs or Companions wear the collar too?
Just thinking outloud.
This however is almost certainly not going to happen unless a writer is feeling extra spicey with their work and remembers that Viv even sells it lmao

Last edited:

YissnakkJr

Oct 30, 2020
Hey guys.
I stream my writing on picarto sometimes, and with the holidays in effect, I'm using my extra hours to work on my goblin instead of hte appearance screen because I'm finally at the fun part of this goblin: the loss scenes
Today, I wrote something cursed as shit in her bad end and thought I'd share it here for all of you:

When you finally wake from your succubus-induced slumber, you're greeted by a very different locale: [silly|you're bound up in the back of a wagon, accompanied by three men. "Hey you," says the blonde before you, "you're finally awake. You were trying to cross the border, right? Walked right into that Imperial ambush, same as us, and that thief over there."|a naturally formed cave that's since been adorned with a wide range of furnishings, from an ornate seat at the far end—[silly|a fine placeholder throne to be replaced by your face|the perfect throne for your queen]—to a makeshift furnace set into a hole in one of the walls.

You're also greeted by the image of pure perfection: your green goddess leaning over your prone form, breasts swaying seductively just above your head—slowly, gently, back and forth. Back and forth. Back. And. Forth. Gradually, the outer edges of your vision blur and lose focus, until all you can see, all you can focus on, is her mesmerizing chest.

Then, suddenly, the voice that broke you rings through your mind.

"I see my new pet is finally awake. Good. Your mistress has need of you."]

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner on this, but it's a possibility, but it's an unlikely one.

This however is almost certainly not going to happen unless a writer is feeling extra spicey with their work and remembers that Viv even sells it lmao
One can dream
Especially about a sissy Brint wearing the collar with all pretense of 'big and strong minotaur' gone, just like most of his inches!
If I can dream I might as well head for the moon.

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
Hey guys. I've been making solid progress on the bad end, having racked up 1.5k words over the past couple of days of gobbo writes. With the solid dent I've made, alongside my completion of the victory scenes the last time I was working on 'er, I felt it time to release the doc to my $5+ patrons. So, if you wanna read over what's there now or follow along as I make progress, I guess that's a thing you can do for the price of $5.

I'm very bad at this.

Anyways, have a preview of her table of contents:
33b14059395967c161f8ea17cb40d54c.png

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
Question for ya Balak so I don't make a fool of myself posting in the bug section. I made a new save recently and got to the point to meet Viv when I was interacting with her I decided to get Cait her alt set, but it referenced that Viv had plenty of them yet I didn't ask her about it yet so I was just curious if that's a bug or an oversight? Sorry for bothering ya with my bs. ^^"

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
Question for ya Balak so I don't make a fool of myself posting in the bug section. I made a new save recently and got to the point to meet Viv when I was interacting with her I decided to get Cait her alt set, but it referenced that Viv had plenty of them yet I didn't ask her about it yet so I was just curious if that's a bug or an oversight? Sorry for bothering ya with my bs. ^^"

Uhh yeah I think that's an oversight

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
After a relatively productive write night (as far as balak write sessions go), I finally broke 10k words on the goblin succubus (god I hate that it's taken me this long) with progress on the loss scene where she rides your cock.

An excerpt from the night's work:
One of her green hands reaches up and squeezes a succulent breast. Her thumb traces a thick areola, drawing your eyes to it. Circling and circling. "Now, just relax, my little pet. Stare and <b>relax</b>."

[pc.cockRange 16

|The goblin leans forward, letting her massive breasts take up even more of your view—and your thoughts. Even through the mental fog, the feeling of her hand wrapping around your cock is pure <i>bliss</i>. It cuts through everything and the grip on your length merely strengthens the grip on your mind. The first of your moans slips out before she can finish lining your [pc.cockHead] up with her waiting cunt. This prompts a chuckle from your conqueror as she teases you with her slick entrance. "Awww, is my dildo enjoying [pc.himselfHerself] already?" she taunts, all the while wrapping her tail around the base of your [pc.cockNoun][pc.hasKnot|, just below your [pc.knot]]. "It's so rare I get a fucktoy that's this eager to serve.{PC has lost four times in a row: Maybe next time I beat you, I'll just have to <b>keep you</b>. I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you.}"

|She squats down, letting your [pc.cockHead] sit just at her entrance. Your cock throbs and your crotch muscles tense, as if by penetrating her, you could convince her to let you into her waiting depths. Not once does your clouded mind even <i>think</i> of thrusting your hips. Such a thing would be an affront to your mistress. "Awww, do you want in? Do you want to be mistress' dildo? To be used for her pleasure?" She lets out a maniacal chuckle, and for a moment, your eyes break free from their position on her breasts to meet her gaze. What little of your mind is free in that split second connects the way she looks at you like a voracious predator about to dig into her fallen prey. The rest of your mind, however, sees a goddess gazing upon her subject and deigning to grace you with her touch. "I suppose you've been a good [pc.boyGirl] for your mistress. [pc.cockRange 6|And that cock of your is rather lovely|Even if I probably won't feel you, every good pet deserves a treat once in a while]."

]

If you want to read more, you can find the doc on my patreon under the $5 tier!