Balak's Submission Hub

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
Oh, right, I forgot to update this:
In the current public patch, you can find the Lycanthorn TF, written by myself. Its doc has been added to the original post, should you wish to read it in its full form for some reason

In addition, I'm currently working on a collab project with my fellow staff writer SomeKindOfWizard, who's been a great help. I won't say any more, but hopefully you'll be able to see the fruits of our labor within the next few patches

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
As you guys may have seen, I wrote some things this patch! I wrote most of Viviane, though of her four sex scenes, I only wrote one (huge thanks to SKoW for handling the other three!) but her talks and everything else was me. I also wrote the option for Cait to blow Pavo so you now have a third option to acquire the disguises. You know, in case you don't wanna beat a dude up, but also don't like sucking dick.

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
With 2020 starting, I wanted to take a moment to sit down and write something of a reflection on the past year.

For those of you not aware, Monday (January 5) will be the one year anniversary of my coding for CoC2. Back when I first asked to help out, I was planning on just coding TFs and other small projects in my spare time in hopes of enabling Drake to spend more time on larger projects. At the time, there were no small projects in the queue besides the Orc TF (Brute beet), which I quickly completed and turned in. Before I knew it, I was coding full projects, combat encounters, and even a companion's quest! Coding for this game became a hobby, a passion, and sometimes even an escape. It got me through some tough times and I could not be more grateful for that. On occasion, I'd even write bits and pieces, like Nelia and the Manticore TF.

And then, early June, I was given great news—better than I ever could have expected: Savin was interested in hiring me. My work and time paid off in a way that completely blindsided me and, halfway through that same month, I was brought onto the team as staff. Since then, working on this game has been my full-time job. In October, I was given another amazing opportunity and got to co-write Viviane the Witch with SomeKindOfWizard, a fellow member of the game's staff.

Now, just shy of a year after my first time looking at the game's code, I've coded a little over 60 projects for over 60k lines of code. In addition, 2019 saw me write 9 projects of varying size for a total of around 21k words. I've gotten to meet a range of people the likes of whom I'd never have met outside this amazing community. I've worked with a group of stellar writers and coders. And I've had a one-in-a-million experience. And for that, I am beyond grateful. To Savin, to my co-workers, and to this community.

Looking forward, I'll likely be doing a lot more writing and a lot less coding. Leykoss has been an exceptional volunteer coder and has helped chew through our coding backlog, so my skills are better put towards creating instead of implementing. I've got something small in the review queue that I'll share here once it's in-game. For now, I'm likely going to try to get the dust off my writing skills by churning out a TF or two before finally chunking out that Lupine Scouts expac I've been promising. After that, well, time will tell. Obviously there's Nelia's quest expac and then Sexpac, but I've got a few other things in my to-do list sitting next to her.

Cheers, and happy 2020.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I like the part where you told us you were writing a subby bunny girl for the gym

Reactions: JustSomeGuy

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Perhaps it's just a mistake but dp you know why the lupine warrior is listed as impragnateable (not a word) on the wiki?

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
why the lupine warrior is listed as impragnateable (not a word) on the wiki?

Well I have no idea what impragnateable is, but Impregnateable (which yes, still isnt a word, but it will change SoonTM) is what's on the wiki. Since the Lupine Warrior and Lupine Archer share one page; Lupine Scouts, the Impregnateable category applies however only to the Lupine Archer which pregnancy related stats can be seen in the Pregnancy page

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Ah. They shuold really use different words for give and receive. I got my hopes up for nothing

sor

Dec 4, 2017
Most of my time for the foreseeable future is going to be spent working on rewriting a good chunk of the appearance screen—both code and text—but I do have a few relatively pressing writing projects, including chipping in a bad end or two for the upcoming Winter City.
ok how long to we get Nelia in my pc family jewels are turning black in wanting for her

LonelyHydra

Apr 26, 2020
If you don't mind sharing, what's the current progress on those Lupine Scouts?
With this month's big event, I can't imagine how the guy would react to carrying his kits.

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
If you don't mind sharing, what's the current progress on those Lupine Scouts?
With this month's big event, I can't imagine how the guy would react to carrying his kits.
There... hasn't really been any progress on them, tbh. I'd been hitting a wall with that project and decided to step away from it for a while. In addition, I'm in the process of completely revamping our appearance screen, which has been... time consuming and taxing, to say the least. Elsewhere, I contributed a scene to the Winter City, though I'll leave it to you guys to find out which.

Post-WC I'd like to get back to them, but I have at least one other project that's been nagging and nipping at my brain for months now that I really want to do. Since I've talked about it on the discord, might as well repost it here:

My big project that I've been looking at doing is Demon!Viviane.

So, Viv's been fucking around with magic—especially transmutation and enchantment—for her literal entire life. She was raised around it, trained into it, and has actually shifted her body plenty. She even mentions as much when you ask her about the corset. As such, she's been "blasted with enough raw magical energy" that by this point, she's almost as reactive as the PC.

Once Shade's Demon TFs (incubus draft and succubus milk, respectively) are finished and implemented, I'll make it so you can take a vial to her so she can investigate it and see what the fuck is up with it. She'll basically say "Hey, leave this with me and I'll see what I can figure out, but if you want real results, I'll need about ten more." You'll be given the opportunity to warn her about these being corrupted twice: once after she asks that and once when you turn the quest in. After you've turned the vials in and left, Viviane goes to work doing SCIENCE. And by SCIENCE, I mean drinking them. Unless, of course, you warned her. You see, because Marethian Corruption has previously not been a problem and she's got relatively easy access to a supply of Root of Man, her scientific process for testing new things that could be transformative has always been just consuming it raw, noting the changes, and then continuing until no new changes happen. Then, she just TFs back to her old self.

The problem is, once she's on the third one, she starts to really enjoy the transformations and it no longer because about science. It's now pleasure. And so she keeps going. And going. And going. So the next time you show up, she's a demon-morph that's a step away from going full demon. She's super grateful to you for having introduced her to this TF's pleasure and so she lets you be the first person to fuck her in her new form only to find out that the only thing that gets her off more than the milk is sex. Especially with you.

I might even add a thing where you fuck her lethicite out but I'm not entirely sure on how that shit works so we shall see

I also do need to write Nelia's shit at some point :negativeman:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
How's that subby bunny going

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
I have to ask ik its awhile off, and most are probably satisfied with it will the Lupine Scouts ever have names? Idk why but I just want to know, sorry if it seems strange.