Balak's Submission Hub

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
I absolutely adore viv and was wondering will there be special sex scenes where the pc looses their virginity to her? I'd absolutely adore if that happened and she would become my go to for loosing it X3 as she is my fave character in the game

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
Figured I'd give everyone an update on some stuff:
I wrote a Salamander Bronzesmith for Khor'Minos' main street! He's the brother to a tavernkeep who you will all get to meet and is likely more to the tastes of most of our players. He's got some interesting items in store for you guys, along with a crazy repeat intro. And by that, I mean that it'll probably be different on most visits. I spent way too much time researching the actual process of ancient bronze smithery, and I'll probably spend more when I come back to him. I can't post his doc even on patreon because it's got some ties to content that isn't mine and I don't want to spoil that, but I can post some art I got of him back when I first conceived of him many moons ago. On release, he won't have sex scenes because I'm currently working on one of my big projects—a project that, while I don't want to say too much about, did recently get a guest scene from SKoW—but he's really high on my priority list for content to write once I get finish that project, though it still may be a while, as I have some non-writing projects I'll likely be attending to first.

Vitruvius.png

I've also just made a post on my patreon visible for $5+ patrons with a more in-depth update on both this project and my current one, along with some concept art acquired for the upcoming project.

Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
He's got some interesting items in store for you guys, along with a crazy repeat intro. And by that, I mean that it'll probably be different on most visits. I spent way too much time researching the actual process of ancient bronze smithery, and I'll probably spend more when I come back to him.
Oooooh, crazy research and crazy variation, I love it!

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
Oooooh, crazy research and crazy variation, I love it!
For the former, just one of the many experimental archaeological papers I read through:

69affef6610c343b2fc0d064aa32524c.png

Have a savin quote on the subject of the the latter:
90d6c6b553b87cb9aa70136c0773a0b6.png

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
Three years ago today, I had my first submission put into the game: The Witch's Touch dream. A single scene, sure, but it taught me that my writing was up to par to potentially make money off of writing for this game, as it was part of a halloween dream contest. And around each anniversary of that event, the Witch from that dream evolved: in 2019, she went from a dream to reality and became Viviane, the witch we all know today. In 2020, she made Cait a witch too.

Today, I bring you all probably the biggest announcement I'll ever make for COC2:

71cd559826eeef7f0452f34959d3b1a3.png

c38aee812618ac7cca20660e738e0900.png

d2c5383977f5630137266ebc2fb90331.png

523bf0f3b02adac55af3345bc1a40ab4.png

With content spread across three docs, I've reached a point where I can officially both announce and turn in Viviane's companion expac. She's at (and past, in some cases) the minimum requirements for a companion, and I'm going to keep expanding her content until the second she's reviewed. I hope you're all excited. I know I am. I'm going to post a trimmed-down version on my patreon tomorrow, because there's some things I don't want to spoil quite yet, even to my patrons. I hope you all enjoy!
773685766538526752.png

Tenalc13

Mar 16, 2020
Honestly, I didn't think that you would write a companion. Thought you were mostly busy with coding.
But well, I'm waiting for the release of Viv. In past scenes, there have been hints of an interesting story.

AceofSpades

Apr 15, 2016
This is so cool! I've always really liked Viv as a character. Here's hoping she is part of the vague past that Carmen and Evergreen share too!

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Oh, that is nice. Could you give me/us an overview of how her companion companion is going to shape up?

Still, hope that she gets implemented without a hitch.

Ireyon

May 14, 2018
I'm not too interested in the female companions but Viviane was always pretty interesting even as an NPC. (Random encounters excluded, sheesh.)

I'm happy for Balak and considering that her writing has been top-notch in the parts I've seen I'm looking forward to having her in my party (as soon as I figure out how to build it since Brint+Cait is my standard...).

Can you spoil us a little on what role she's going to have? Offense, defense, support, heal, tease damage?

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
how her companion companion is going to shape up
I uh
I'm not sure what you mean by this, because there's a bunch of things that second "companion" could have been meant to be, and many of those questions would require further clarification to answer properly.

Can you spoil us a little on what role she's going to have? Offense, defense, support, heal, tease damage?
Her initial set:
Currently, I have her designed as support.
She's got a damage-dealing at-will, but that's mostly to give her some raw damage output other than hitting people with. Next, she's got Heat Weapon, to deal a little more damage and potentially disarm, which is the real goal of the move. After that, she's got a Song of Storms equivalent (Elemental Fury), but with the damage a split of fire and frost damage rather than storm, which I personally consider to be the core move in her kit. For her encounter, we have the Summon Spirit Wolf, because she's literally the one who teaches it to you, it felt thematic for her lore, and frankly is just a pretty good power. Last but certainly not least, her ultimate, and I quote, "is basically Elemental Fury, but with storm damage added too (so 150% of spellpower, split across three damage types) and is applied to all allies."

From my ancient planning doc from when this was a glimmer in my eye, some concepts I'd had for future sets:
b4d449a609399aa5e9d6759992fc428b.png

Ireyon

May 14, 2018
Her initial set:
Currently, I have her designed as support.
She's got a damage-dealing at-will, but that's mostly to give her some raw damage output other than hitting people with. Next, she's got Heat Weapon, to deal a little more damage and potentially disarm, which is the real goal of the move. After that, she's got a Song of Storms equivalent (Elemental Fury), but with the damage a split of fire and frost damage rather than storm, which I personally consider to be the core move in her kit. For her encounter, we have the Summon Spirit Wolf, because she's literally the one who teaches it to you, it felt thematic for her lore, and frankly is just a pretty good power. Last but certainly not least, her ultimate, and I quote, "is basically Elemental Fury, but with storm damage added too (so 150% of spellpower, split across three damage types) and is applied to all allies."

From my ancient planning doc from when this was a glimmer in my eye, some concepts I'd had for future sets:
b4d449a609399aa5e9d6759992fc428b.png
Oh, that's an interesting design! Sounds like she'd be good in boss fights and in a team with either tank!MC/Winter!Brint or healer!MC/Cait.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
So her current gimmick is to deal damage with a debuff and buff the party? Works for me. I prefer focusing on damage but those extra effects can edge out other skills. An eldritch knight sounds nice even if I don't know what the specifics and nuker sounds beautiful. What does her being a companion mean for her store though? Like, I'm guessing it'll still exist and will still require us to pay, but do we have to do anything specific to access it after recruiting her? Also are there any plans to expand her services (the magical kind, not sexual kind ya pervy pervs) and shop? Asking for a friend who wants to throw money at Viv to solve her problems.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
If she can be a nuker, I can think of a all or nothing comp with her. IM all for her finally stopping the baba yagaing in the forest.

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
Like, I'm guessing it'll still exist and will still require us to pay, but do we have to do anything specific to access it after recruiting her?
It'll only be accessible at her house, which will be parked at the wayfort. That's about it, really

Also are there any plans to expand her services (the magical kind, not sexual kind ya pervy pervs) and shop?
I try to keep a few cursed item ideas flowing at all times, really, but in terms of other services:
330kj7.png

(Translation: no actual enchanting services or anything. She already does basically everything else I'd have her do)

but those extra effects can edge out other skills.
That's absolutely the hope, tbh.
Asking for a friend who wants to throw money at Viv to solve her problems.
Tbh, her "problems" aren't really money ones. Frankly, she's kinda just chillin'.
If she can be a nuker, I can think of a all or nothing comp with her.
We'll see. I'm honestly really conflicted about a nuker set because we have SO MANY of those already and will probably see at least one more at this rate. I've had some other ideas since, but the ones in the pic were in my planning doc when I first concepted her as a companion after some jokes savin made all the way back in july of 2020

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
I was holding out hope, less for enchanting more for keeping the spiral sword in one element but I can live without.

Tbh, her "problems" aren't really money ones. Frankly, she's kinda just chillin'.

Oh no, the aforementioned friend who is definitely not me is the one with problems, like the spiral sword element changing for example in a fit of pure coincidence, and she wishes to pay Viv to solve this nebulous and totally real friend's problems.

Also Viviane isn't gonna strap cursed corsets to random passersby in the Wayfort right? I know she's eccentric but surely she has self control, right?

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
Oh god the fucking spiral sword
I could probably figure something out with that but hmm
Hmmmm

HMMMMMMMMMM
I'll come back to it later as an idea.

Also Viviane isn't gonna strap cursed corsets to random passersby in the Wayfort right? I know she's eccentric but surely she has self control, right?
I mean, normal Viviane probably wont.