Adventures in Mareth

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Only the tip of the arrow manages toe pierce the monster's rubbery hide (miss)

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Zahir rushes forward and slashes his sword towards the creature (d20+4 ->14) (if it hit 2d6+4 -> 16)

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
Hikari: *Raises her mace in the air and chants a prayer:

“Dear Goddess of Love and Light, hear me now in my time of plight! Ensnare this being of undeath and infame, embrace him in your beautiful and Sacred Flame!!”

*upon completion of her prayer she points her mace at the monster and launches her cantrip Sacred Flame. He must pass a Dexterity Save or take (1d8= 4) radiant damage*

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
(It rolled a 2 so ya he burns a bit)
Before their eyes the creature heals from the flame. It snarls and swings it's claw at the wolf.
(20 to hit and if it does take 16 damage)

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
Solum momentarily stares enraptured, as the creature burns before flinching at the sheer ferocity of it's strike against Zahir. Steeling his nerve he nocks a new arrow before taking aim at the creatures face and loosing the projectile, hoping to either irritate or blind the creature.
(attack roll: 1d20+4=6 damage:1d8+2=8)
(If Solum hits one target with an arrow in combat, I will eat... some article of clothing, sorry for late post)

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
Hikari: *with the urgency of a true field medic, Hikari rushes to Zahir's aid. She kneels to his side and places a hasty hand on his injured chest. (Hikari casts Cure Wounds on Zahir)

"Gone Gone the wounds of men, by the power of Marae stand again!" (1d8+2+2+1= 6 hp restored to Zahir)

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
Solum's heart sinks as the arrow bounces off the creatures hide. He sees a momentary blur as Hikari races towards Zahir, before looking back towards the creature as he hears it's stomping approach. He nocks yet another arrow and with a slow shaking breath, looses the newest projectile directly at one of the creature's eyes again.
(Attack roll:1d20+4= 23 Damage roll: 1d8+2= 6)

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The monster roars in pain and fury as the arrow sinks into it's eye. (And the wolf boy is up)

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Zahir blinks as he wakes up after such a heavy hit, he was in a bad shape but he still could fight. He gets up grabbing his sword and bark before slashing the creature with his large sword.
to hit: (d20+4 -> 15) damage (2d6+4 ->13)

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The monster roars and gurgles from the assault. (Bring it home Alpha!)

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
Hikari: *leaps back to her feet after healing her companion. She watches the beast stumble from the series of assaults. She decides to center herself between her allies in preparation for what she hopes will finish the monster and send it back to a peaceful after-life. She aims her mace at the creature reciting her prayer once more with all the passion she can muster.*

“Dear Goddess of Love and Light, hear me now in my time of plight! Ensnare this being of undeath and infame, embrace him in your Sacred Flame! Find your rest in realms unseen, begone monster may your name and legacy be redeemed!!! ”

*upon completion of her prayer she points her mace at the monster and launches her cantrip Sacred Flame. He must pass a Dexterity Save or take (1d8+4= 8) radiant damage. My spell save DC is 12 (Sorry, forgot to mention my Spell save DC last time I casted this spell).*

(Damn, another 4, I was really hoping for something higher and more dramatic.. oh well at least its consistent and not worst for a Lv 1 character.)

(Nevermind, I have 8, never added my Spell Attack Bonus which is 4. Again, my bad. I'll work harder to make sure not to make simple mistakes like this again.)

Last edited:

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
Hikari: *raises her hands clasping them together in prayer* "Farewell creature, may your soul truly find rest in the other world."

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
The wolf sighs "he was strong ... but now it is over" he searches the creature and then the inside of the coffin

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The creature has an ceremonial dagger on it (125 gp), two silver rings (15 gp each) and a silver amulet (15 gp). Along the bottom of the sarcophagus are 220 sp, 50 gp, and four spell scrolls, Command, Cure wounds (2nd level) Inflict wounds (2nd level) and guiding bolt (2nd Level)

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
Hikari: "He was strong... *she peers at her allies examining their physical well being. She approaches behind Zahir and places her hands on his back* "Zahir, you took quite a bit of damage and I wasn't able to fully restore you during the fight. I hope you'll forgive me, I should have prayed with a bit more concentration." *she closes her eyes and channels the power of life into Zahir's wounds silently. She casts Cure Wounds once more in attempt to restore him to better health (1d8+3=10 hp restored). Afterward she takes a step back and tries to catch her breath*.

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
Solum places his bow upon his back as the monster falls before breaking out into an adrenaline fueled grin. "Heh..." he half chuckles, half pants before speaking. "You know what they say, bigger they are, the harder they fall". He wanders over to the monster to retrieve any salvageable arrows from the creature's hide before searching around the room for the arrow that bounced off it's hide during the fight.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
The wolf blinks as he was healed to full "wow, I feel like new, now" he stretches his limbs "it is ok really, don't worry about it, kinda of my fault really ,i underestimated his power" he grabs the valuables from the creature and sarcophagus as well as the gold and put it on a sack "we can split it later" he hands the scrolls of cure and inflict wounds to Hikari and the others to Solum "we should head back now ,you want to go grab the fruit now or rest first?"