Academy of Fetishes - An all-female text game with a school setting

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
@Academy Of Fetishes Game
Sorry if my previous post was too long.

True. I don't know what to do about that yet.
If you had the time to read my idea, than you would know what to do.

I kind of like it. She's becoming human cattle.
I kind of like it too that she's becoming more of a human cattle.
But I would like it even more if she could talk to you while she's not being milked.

I don't know much about it. I don't think it does much for me.
From the Urban Dictionary:
The process of transforming into an airheaded slut, perfectly happy to be used and degraded.
In this case it would be an airheaded hucow.
I don't think I'll ever have her grow fur, but I can see her beginning to sprout a tail.
That's okay. A tail is very important to a hucow's appearance.
Will you write about some horns or is it too fantasy-like?

Not in my mind. I imagine her nude at all times in the barn.
She needs some black and white colors to her if you want her to be more cow-like.
But without them, she would only look like a normal naked girl getting milked, not a hucow.

Cameras everywhere!
That's nice.
Will there be some at the barn?

Last edited:

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
Gonna reply to some of the easy questions here :)

Will you write about some horns or is it too fantasy-like?

I'm down to do that and I like the idea. I can see that being something I forget and write in later though. If I do forget, let me know. The tail is cute though, I'll likely remember that.

she would only look like a normal naked girl getting milked, not a hucow.

She'll have a tail and the ears (and maybe the horns). I think she'll look like a hucow. I'm more interested in how she's treated than looks.

Will there be some at the barn?

For sure. I plan to have a lot of small camera scenes.

Reactions: Strijoca

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
I'm down to do that and I like the idea. I can see that being something I forget and write in later though. If I do forget, let me know. The tail is cute though, I'll likely remember that.

She'll have a tail and the ears (and maybe the horns). I think she'll look like a hucow.
Oh, I almost forgot to mention an item who's really important to a hucow's appearance:
If you make Jessie and the other hucow students to wear a leather collar cowbell in every scene, then it's alright for them to stay naked all the time.

Can you write somewhere, when you will be writing about the description of the barn, that it will be isolated from the cold, and an air changer and air cooler to protect them from the heat?
Because you know, they don't have the weather resistance of an actual cow.

I'm more interested in how she's treated than looks.
What do you mean to say?
Are you talking about Ms. Tink and Kira?

By the way, there is little to know about Ms. Tink.
What is her personality?
Is she caring enough to take care of the hucows without being sadistic?

Last edited:

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
If you make Jessie and the other hucow students to wear a leather collar cowbell in every scene, then it's alright for them to stay naked all the time.

Yeah I can see Ms. Tink doing that for fun. But, I don't see what the cowbell has to do with them staying naked. Seems unrelated.

Can you write somewhere, when you will be writing about the description of the barn, that it will be isolated from the cold, and an air changer and air cooler to protect them from the heat?
Because you know, they don't have the weather resistance of an actual cow.

I don't know if I'll be that specific, but I think the point of the barn is to keep them out of the elements, so yeah.

What do you mean to say?

I mean in my mind she's a hucow if she's treated like one. For me, the look is a small percentage of being a hucow.

By the way, there is little to know about Ms. Tink.
What is her personality?
Is she caring enough to take care of the hucows without being sadistic?

She's kind of neutral. If she can create some painful device that would be fun to create, she would.

I really can't wait to read the rest of your replies for my previous long post.
I want to know what is your opinion about my big idea for an expansion path for Jessie.

I don't know about your ideas yet. If enough people want her mental state reverted without her physical state, I can see a pill being developed to do so. Too early to say though.

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah I can see Ms. Tink doing that for fun. But, I don't see what the cowbell has to do with them staying naked. Seems unrelated.
I meant to say that it would be a good compromise for her not having any clothes on at all times.
To be honest, the cowbell is a standard and almost an obligation to wear as an accessory on a cow girl/hucow if you want to stay in the cowifying theme.
It's like a cherry on top of an ice cream sundae.

I don't know if I'll be that specific, but I think the point of the barn is to keep them out of the elements, so yeah.
It's Ms. Tink we are talking about.
She must have some pride on what she tinkers on, pun intended.
She could take you on a tour of the barn and talk about the inventions and the luxuries she created for the hucows.
One of her inventions would be the vacuum pump and one of the luxuries would be a bed (designed by herself ;)) for each hucows.

She's kind of neutral. If she can create some painful device that would be fun to create, she would.
Ms. Tink doesn't have to create painful devices to be sadistic when she could create some devices who are painfully pleasurable, yes?
(For example: forced orgasms)

I don't know about your ideas yet. If enough people want her mental state reverted without her physical state, I can see a pill being developed to do so. Too early to say though.
I'm happy to know that you considered my idea to be a possibility for your game. :)
You could add a poll here and in the other forums, like F95zone for example, and I will be happy to vote on them. :D
I don't really think that it would be a good to keep the poll on your patreon for a topic like this one.
In the end, it's up to you to decide the place for the poll.

I hope that you make the barn a metallic one.
Because a wooden one would look inappropriate for this school.
We are not in a farm field, no?

If you ever write the reverting drug for hucow Jessie, will it be given to the other students?

Last edited:

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
Some replies:

She could take you on a tour of the barn and talk about the inventions and the luxuries she created for the hucows.

Yep, I plan for that :)

One of her inventions would be the vacuum pump and one of the luxuries would be a bed (designed by herself ;)) for each hucows.

Cows sleep on a bed of hay ;)

If you ever write the reverting drug for hucow Jessie, will it be given to the other students?

If you can revert her after transforming the other students then yeah. If you revert her before the other students, then I don't see why it would be there.

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
Yep, I plan for that :)
Nice! :)

Cows sleep on a bed of hay ;)
But reverted hucows do sleep on human beds even though they have huge breasts, no?

If you can revert her after transforming the other students then yeah. If you revert her before the other students, then I don't see why it would be there.
That makes sense.

I thought of an idea:
You could write a second drug for Ms. Curie to create that would totally revert Jessie's mind to give the player a choice if they doesn't like the bimbofication fetish.

Last edited:

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
You could write a second drug for Ms. Curie to create that would totally revert Jessie's mind to give the player a choice if they like/doesn't like the bimbofication fetish.

What's the difference between this and what you were suggesting I do between the 2nd and 3rd scene? I thought this is what you were suggesting for that.

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
I thought it would be nice to write a second drug that would totally revert a students mind to before she got the drug.
The deal is that the mind of Jessie will return to normal like before she took the first and/or second hucow drug.

And does this means that my hucow bimbofication fetish path is a good idea.

Or are you thinking about something else for the reverted hucow path.

Last edited:

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
I'm not offended at all.
I thought you didn't wanted to answer to my unanswered questions for some unknown reason.

With that said, here they are:

I've read the shaving scenes and it was interesting.
Will the twin's mother be the first to experiment with the clitoris enlarging drug when you'll write it?
Eva's shaving scene was awesome for her first scene and Kira was cute!
I can't wait for Kira to interact with the barn.
Will you regularly write scenes for Eva?

After writing about the barn, do you plan to write about the pool and the new teacher?
Do you plan for her to be already "corrupted" or should she learn how to lewd the students up with the principal?
To be honest, you should write her in a way that she has some lewd experience but not enough for Saint Marie School's standards.
She would be easily open to some lewd aquatic ideas
It makes sense because she should be the total opposite of Mrs. Ball who's totally corrupted, in a sadistic way.

I meant to say that it would be a good compromise for her not having any clothes on at all times.
To be honest, the cowbell is a standard and almost an obligation to wear as an accessory on a cow girl/hucow if you want to stay in the cowifying theme.
It's like a cherry on top of an ice cream sundae.

Ms. Tink doesn't have to create painful devices to be sadistic when she could create some devices who are painfully pleasurable, yes?
(For example: forced orgasms)

(Referring to the hucow bimbofying/reverting drug)
I'm happy to know that you considered my idea to be a possibility for your game. :)
You could add a poll here and in the other forums, like F95zone for example, and I will be happy to vote on them. :D
I don't really think that it would be a good to keep the poll on your patreon for a topic like this one.
In the end, it's up to you to decide the place for the poll.

I hope that you make the barn a metallic one.
Because a wooden one would look inappropriate for this school.
We are not in a farm field, no?

But bimbofied/reverted hucows do sleep on human beds even though they have huge breasts, no?
Can they be allowed to access to some luxury for not being a mindless hucow?
I have a hentai in mind that shows a "milk cow" sleeping on a bed, but it would be inappropriate for this forum...
Tell me if you're interested to know what it is and I'll PM you some links.

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
That's a good question, I'm not sure though. It would probably be a good idea since her clit is already big. But on the other hand, if I make her the victim, it limits the scene to people on the mom path. Maybe I can write the scene where it has additional content if you pick moms. The idea of the two twins taking turns "sitting" on their mom's giant clit is pretty hot.
Three words:
Go for it!

I plan to have more in the future, but I don't know if it will be your definition of "regular
I'm fine as long as there is some more content in the future for Eva.
Maybe you could give her the clitoris enlarging drug and expand her role as a big sister to a whole new level...

That's too far away in my mind to think about. But, probably not. I'll probably do something else like a sadistic nurse first.
Maybe after writing the nurse...
I hope that you don't make her as antagonistic as Mrs. Ball is!
And I sure hope that you make her as a caring sadist.
Because, come on, she's a freaking nurse!

I might add a cowbell. Not sure. No good reason to not do it, but I don't think the story should go out of it's way to find a reason to add it. Seems like a small point compared to the action
It would be nice if it was the principal that gives the cowbell to Jessie and make her wear it.

I am thinking both types of devices.
Will it be a choice that you decide with Ms. Tink between the two devices?
Because I would like to avoid the painful one entirely.

Yeah, I prefer to do it on my patreon because I want to keep that the place where the latest news is.
I understand.
Do you have any plans for the next patreon poll?
If not, you could put the reverting drug as the next one on your patreon.

To me this doesn't matter too much. Why is it something you care about? I probably wouldn't have mentioned it in the story, but I kind of prefer the traditional wooden type. It's kind of cozy in my mind.
It would feel comfortable for the hucow students if the barn would have a more modern feel to its description.

Sure, but a bimbo hucow doesn't seem that appealing to me. Perhaps because I'm ignorant of the fetish. But, I'd rather have human cattle or a normal girl.
But you don't want Jessie to totally revert to her former self before she took her first dose of the drug, do you?
You could make her worried about her new body.
The principal would console her in a lewd way with her fingers, her tonge and other things, it's up to you.
With Kira's help with the 'consoling', you could make Jessie lose herself in the multiple waves of pleasure that her breasts would bring to her.
It would be a good time to introduce Kira to the barn. ;)
They would help her develop a breast fixation/obsession by playing with her breasts and making her orgasm multiple times.
And helping her to be more comfortable with her new life would make her gradually into a happy and loyal hucow!

Last edited:

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
Well, vacuum pumps and hurt and feel good. Depends on how much pressure they have. I dunno what other devices there will be.
Do you mean that you could let the player choose with Ms. Tink on what type of vacuum pumps to use on the hucows?
Or is it only the pressure of the vacuum pumps that the principal must adjust?
And for the other devices, you could write about a machine that continuously stimulates the hucow.
It could be fully customizable/modifiable if you want:
-Various sex toys for the clitoris, urethra, vagina and for the ass.
-An ejaculating dildo for the vagina that injects a non addictive aphrodisiac into her womb sometimes when the hucow is close to an orgasm to keep her horny all the time and make the milking even more pleasurable.
-Nutritional enemas that helps the hucow to produce more milk by absorbing the nutrients inside her bowels.

It's up to you if these ideas are good.

Well, I'm probably going to write all the hucow scenes before I consider a reversion option. And since I may not write a hucow scene next, I don't want to put up that poll so early.

The next poll will likely be about which major scene to write next. Hucow will be included.
Well... Okay then!
I will stop bothering you with reverted hucows until you are almost finished with the hucow content.

I like the idea of long, passionate breast massages from Kira. Thanks for sharing that. :)
I'm happy to hear that, my friend. :)

Speaking of Kira, how do you plan for the bbw content for her to work?

Unanswered questions and replies:

Maybe you could give her the clitoris enlarging drug and expand her role as a big sister to a whole new level...

I hope that you don't make her as antagonistic as Mrs. Ball is!
And I sure hope that you make her as a caring sadist.
Because, come on, she's a freaking nurse!

It would be nice if it was the principal or Kira that gives the cowbell to Jessie.

It would feel comfortable for the hucow students if the barn would have a more modern feel to its description, that's all.

Last edited:

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
New release! Version 0.10!

This is a really large update with tons of fetishes, 20 to be exact. And now the game has 150k words! That's 17k more words for this release.

The theme of this update revolves around cameras installed on campus. As principal, you spy on your students and teachers and catch them doing things they would never feel comfortable doing around your presence.

This is a new game mechanic and here's how it works: Every time you go to your office, there's a 50/50 chance a random camera scene will be available to play. I added most of the scenes at the very beginning of the game so you're going to want to restart if you want to play them all. Also, there are situations where going down a certain path of a scene will unlock new camera scenes. Below I provided an incomplete walkthrough of how to find some of them, but there are cheats ($5 pledge reward) to go to each camera scene, so that's another way to view them all.

As a reminder, you can avoid all the hard fetishes and there is plenty of warning before you run into them. Here are the fetishes added to this release:

• voyeurism
  • exhibitionism
  • ENF (embarrassed nude female)
  • BBW
  • yuri
  • desperation
  • cum eating
  • shoe worship
  • femdom (on trans girl)
  • autofellatio (giving yourself oral sex)
  • CBT (cock and ball torture)
  • biting
  • sadism
  • hands free ejaculation (stopping stimulation before an imminent orgasm)
  • ball busting
  • trampling
  • full weight trampling
  • retrograde ejaculation (preventing semen from escaping your body when you orgasm)
  • pee
  • scat
There are 10 new camera scenes to find, but some of them are pretty well hidden. Here's how to find some of them:

• If you go to the Trans Girl survey class and you get to the passage where Olivia busts Bailey's balls, it'll unlock a sadistic camera scene later in the game. If this is your kink, I'd really, really appreciate feedback on this camera scene. Please reach out to me with your thoughts!
  • Starting the foot fetish scene unlocks a date scene between Kira and Casey.
  • If Jessie's nipple is tortured, it unlocks a scene in the shower.
  • When you get to the Biochem week, it unlocks a scat scene. But remember, you'll be warned with a chance to avoid it before anything happens.
Here are the other features added to this release:

• The images should now fit the screen if you're on a mobile device! I didn't know this was even a problem until some fans informed me of it last release. Hopefully this makes your mobile experience much more convenient.
  • Two new images added. Normally there'd be more like 6 in this time period, but, unfortunately, my artist has been very busy moving out of her place. But her move should be over this week so things will be going back to normal. The images are giving Fifa, the trans girl, blue balls and Mia squirting on Olivia.
  • This happened in a previous release but it's a big deal so I want to mention it again: You can now play multiple sensory deprivation dorm room scenes in the same play through. Before this change, you had to pick one.
  • Similarly, you can now unlock multiple engineering class devices in one play through.
  • There was a girl named Katie in the first PE class that never came up again. She no longer exists, I replaced her with Kira.
  • I've changed Kira so she's now a BBW (big beautiful woman).
  • The site is now https instead of http. Yay, security!
  • The fetish picker now has an effect on whether the t____ shave m____ in the shaving scene.
  • You could shave the m_____ at the same time you were doing sensory deprivation which didn't make sense because the m____ would not be in sensory deprivation. Fixed.
You can play the latest version in your browser here

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
Congrats on your 0.10 (or 10th) update! :)
Thanks a lot!

Do you mean that you could let the player choose with Ms. Tink on what type of vacuum pumps to use on the hucows?
Or is it only the pressure of the vacuum pumps that the principal must adjust?

I'm not sure what will be there yet. I'm just saying that vacuum pumps can hurt and feel good at the same time.

And for the other devices, you could write about a machine that continuously stimulates the hucow.

Yes, that sounds nice. I think the vacuum pumps could be continuously on, for instance.

Speaking of Kira, how do you plan for the bbw content for her to work?

That's a good question. I imagine a forced eating scene by Mrs. Ball. I also want her to sit on someone's face. Probably Casey's

Will there be a camera scene for the players who saved Jessie's nipples from torture?

Well, I'm not planning that. What could happen in it?

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
I'm not sure what will be there yet. I'm just saying that vacuum pumps can hurt and feel good at the same time.
Now I fully understand what you were saying in the earlier posts.
Thanks for clearing this misunderstanding about the vacuum pumps.

Yes, that sounds nice. I think the vacuum pumps could be continuously on, for instance.
Would it be possible to add different modes of alternating levels of pressure that would detect arousal and milk fullness?

That's a good question. I imagine a forced eating scene by Mrs. Ball. I also want her to sit on someone's face. Probably Casey's.
I hope that you write about the principal doing an intervention and stopping Mrs. Ball in her tracks before she starts the force feeding just like Jessie's nipple torture scene.
And you could code and add the weight gain fetish to the Fetish Picker.

Well, I'm not planning that. What could happen in it?
You could write about her talking to Kira in the change room/shower, to how Mrs. Ball is "evil" and how much the principal is a "knight in shining armor" and how she was happy when the player chose to save her.
And additionally, Kira would tell her how she was concerned and worried on what it could've happened if Mrs. Ball had her way with Jessie if the principal hadn't intervened and she was really relieved that the player has done the right choice.
Afterwards, when she's finally alone, Jessie could start to masturbate to the player, remembering the feeling of the principal's gentle touch on her left breast.
Or she tells how she likes the player and it would sound like she has fallen in "love" with the principal.

The principal could ignore her feelings or...
It would open a dating path that would fork between three separate paths:
Normal Jessie
Lactating Jessie (If you stopped giving the hucow drug to her after the first one)
Reverted Hucow Jessie (The best path of the three, to be honest ;))

It's up to you to decide if it's out of character or it's perfect.
Or you could think of another camera scene reward for saving her nipple and still consider about the three dating paths.

Speaking of lactation, will you write some classroom scenes for lactating Jessie for those who doesn't want her to become a hucow?

The camera scenes idea was awesome! :)
I can't wait to see more of these! :allears:

And speaking of cameras... and Jessie, will there be some camera scenes with her after each time she takes the hucow pill?

Its been a while, but I have to ask you this:
Where and how do you find the enema scene that you mentioned in the 0.07 update?
And do you plan to write another enema scene?

Unanswered questions:

Update: I deleted some of them and I modified and totally changed the remaining two respectively.

Wouldn't it be a good idea or would it be to much for the Mother path?

Will you make the nurse a caring sadist?
Because, to become a nurse, you got to have a caring personality to start with, no?

Last edited:

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
Would it be possible to add different modes of alternating levels of pressure that would detect arousal and milk fullness?

I could do that. I'll think about it. Keeping track of her arousal is kind of hot. She could become a sort of science experiment.

I hope that you write about the principal doing an intervention and stopping Mrs. Ball in her tracks before she starts the force feeding just like Jessie's nipple torture scene.
And you could code and add the weight gain fetish to the Fetish Picker.

Yeah, I'll definitely make this optional. I don't think forcing feeding someone is a tame fetish. But, I don't know if I'll add it to the fetish picker. You really dislike it?

You could write about her talking to Kira in the change room/shower, to how Mrs. Ball is "evil" and how much the principal is a "knight in shining armor" and how she was happy when the player chose to save her. ... Afterwards, when she's finally alone, Jessie could start to masturbate to the player, remembering the feeling of the principal's gentle touch on her left breast.

I like the idea of that. Or at the very least, Kira awkwardly asking Jessie if it felt good. I'll write that down.

Speaking of lactation, will you write some classroom scenes for lactating Jessie for those who doesn't want her to become a hucow?

Maybe. I have planned a scene where the mothers teach their daughters how to breast feed (and maybe vice versa). It could come into play there.

Where and how do you find the enema scene that you mentioned in the 0.07 update?
And do you plan to write another enema scene?

If you fist Olivia's ass with the spicy lube, you have the option to cool her down with a milk enema.

Will you make the nurse a caring sadist?
Because, to become a nurse, you got to have a caring personality to start with, no?

I'm not sure yet. She won't be as aggressively sadistic as Mrs. Ball. I imagine her a cold and uncaring person who keeps her emotions in check.

Wouldn't it be a good idea or would it be to much for the Mother path?

I like the idea of doing this to the twins' mom since she's been established to have a big clit already.

Speaking of Eva, I think I might want to take her out of the mother path and put her in the regular game. She's not directly related to incest so there's no need to exclude her to the mothers path.

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
I could do that. I'll think about it. Keeping track of her arousal is kind of hot. She could become a sort of science experiment.
Nice!
Would it be a good idea to team up Mrs. Curie and Ms. Tink for that particular scene?

Yeah, I'll definitely make this optional. I don't think forcing feeding someone is a tame fetish. But, I don't know if I'll add it to the fetish picker. You really dislike it?
Yes!
To be honest and frank, I strongly dislike the force feeding and weight gain fetishes as a whole.
It's just... not my cup of tea. (Or whatever the expression is)
I would always be against a cute character getting fatter and uglier...
And yes, Kira is cute with how she behaves with the other students.
Force feeding is okay if it's with some aphrodisiac.

She's a light bbw and a bit chubby and she's fine like that, or...
You could write her a fitness path to make her more fit and slimmer.
Wouldn't it be a good idea or is it out of her character?

And by the way, will you commission a drawing of Kira?
It would be a good start to have a glimpse of her appearance.
You could have a drawing of Casey and Kira holding hands.
Don't you think it would be a good start for a first drawing for her?

I like the idea of that. Or at the very least, Kira awkwardly asking Jessie if it felt good. I'll write that down.
Neat!
And what about her feelings for the principal?
Is it too early to write them?
Or will this camera scene build up to another camera scene?

Maybe. I have planned a scene where the mothers teach their daughters how to breast feed (and maybe vice versa). It could come into play there.
Cool!
That would be a good start for lactating Jessie scenes.

If you fist Olivia's ass with the spicy lube, you have the option to cool her down with a milk enema.
Found it and thanks!

I'm not sure yet. She won't be as aggressively sadistic as Mrs. Ball. I imagine her a cold and uncaring person who keeps her emotions in check.
Hmmm...
You could write a character development path that would "break her ice" a little bit and make her a more caring person and make her show some emotions.
Because people doesn't like characters who are emotionless "robots" in they're behavior.
Would you consider this idea when you'll have finished the writing of the nurse?

I like the idea of doing this to the twins' mom since she's been established to have a big clit already.
I know about the twins' mother getting the treatment.
But, in my previous post, I was thinking about Eva getting the clitoris enlarging drug.
It would put some emphasis on the big sister trope by getting her a big clitoris.
Wouldn't it be a good idea?

Speaking of Eva, I think I might want to take her out of the mother path and put her in the regular game. She's not directly related to incest so there's no need to exclude her to the mothers path.
You have a point there.
I think its a good idea too of removing her from the mother path.

The only things you'll have to add/change are the following:
-Write some scenes with her in them before the mother and trans girl path choice.
-Slightly change the P. E shaving scene.

Are these what you are planning to do?

By the way, the Yearbook and the Back button needs some work:

Yearbook:
-Doesn't properly return you to your office.
-Auto-skips scenes after exiting the yearbook.
-Some details doesn't show automatically after certain scenes.
-Some camera scenes and details gets duplicated.
Edit: Some of these might be fixed after the update of 0.11.02.

The Back button:
-It's kinda glitched or stickied.
-When you click on it, it refreshes the page instead of returning to a previous page.
-But when it works, it goes to an earlier page in the game.

Additionally, if you have time, you should add a night shift mechanic for the sake of being convenient and neat.
Because there is some night events/camera senes when the sun is still up.
It would be a night at the principal's office.
Is it a good idea?

Last edited:

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
Would it be a good idea to team up Mrs. Curie and Ms. Tink for that particular scene?

I could see that working, but I dunno if Curie needs to be present. It could be her who helped set up what to monitor I suppose. Too soon to say.

You could write her a fitness path to make her more fit and slimmer.
Wouldn't it be a good idea or is it out of her character?

That might work. I really think about the art in these situations. If you can make her do x or y and she looks completely different, that means I have to draw twice the art with her in it. Perhaps that's a good reason to avoid force feeding her, too.

You could have a drawing of Casey and Kira holding hands.
Don't you think it would be a good start for a first drawing for her?

Well, if I had endless funds, sure. But the commissions are expensive so I'd like to keep them sexual. I think that's what people want to see. Maybe Kira with Eva would be better.

And what about her feelings for the principal?
Is it too early to write them?
Or will this camera scene build up to another camera scene?

I could see that happening at that time, at least internally for Jessie. It'll probably be a long time before I write this though.

You could write a character development path that would "break her ice" a little bit and make her a more caring person and make her show some emotions.
Because people doesn't like characters who are emotionless "robots" in they're behavior.
Would you consider this idea when you'll have finished the writing of the nurse?

I'll think about it, sure :)

I know about the twins' mother getting the treatment.
But, in my previous post, I was thinking about Eva getting the clitoris enlarging drug.
It would put some emphasis on the big sister trope by getting her a big clitoris.
Wouldn't it be a good idea?

I dunno. It's way more taboo in my mind for the twins' mother to fuck her daughters, literally.

By the way, the Yearbook and the Back button needs some work:

Yearbook:
-Doesn't properly return you to your office.
-Auto-skips scenes after exiting the yearbook.
-Some details doesn't show automatically after certain scenes.
-Some camera scenes and details gets duplicated.
Edit: Some of these might be fixed after the update of 0.11.02.

If these are still happening, can you tell me how to reproduce the issues? Thanks so much!

Additionally, if you have time, you should add a night shift mechanic for the sake of being convenient and neat.
Because there is some night events/camera senes when the sun is still up.
It would be a night at the principal's office.
Is it a good idea?

It's a good idea, but it may make my life a lot more complicated. What does this really add to the game? It's not sexual, so why would this make it more fun?

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
I could see that working, but I dunno if Curie needs to be present. It could be her who helped set up what to monitor I suppose. Too soon to say.
I thought it would be a good idea because she was an important character in Jessie's transformation.
And she was there from the beginning by giving her the Novae Nubhim drug.
It would be awesome to see a little bit of a continuation for one last scene with Ms. Curie and Jessie.
Its up to you if you want to do a co-op scene with the cool lab teacher.
And to be honest, would it be neat to write some kind of conclusion for those two for that scene?

That might work. I really think about the art in these situations. If you can make her do x or y and she looks completely different, that means I have to draw twice the art with her in it. Perhaps that's a good reason to avoid force feeding her, too.
:eyepop:
I never thought you were ever going to consider this idea as being a good one.
And yes, it's a good reason to not force feed her.
In the end, its up to you to decide whatever scenario you decide for Kira to go through.
Will you do three paths?

These are the three scenarios to choose from:

Normal Kira and Fat Kira,
Normal Kira and Fit Kira, (My personal choice)
Or Normal Kira, Fat Kira and Fit Kira.

Which of these three scenarios would you choose?

Well, if I had endless funds, sure. But the commissions are expensive so I'd like to keep them sexual. I think that's what people want to see. Maybe Kira with Eva would be better.
Fair points.
I understand.
It would be nice too to have a drawing of Eva and Kira.
It would be a first for Eva.
Which part of they're shaving scene will the drawing take place?

I could see that happening at that time, at least internally for Jessie. It'll probably be a long time before I write this though.
That's nice!
When will we have the good camera scene with Jessie and Kira?

I'll think about it, sure :)
Thanks for considering my idea.

I dunno. It's way more taboo in my mind for the twins' mother to fuck her daughters, literally.
I meant to say that you should write a separate scene for Eva.
Or will there be only one student having the clitoris enlargement drug?
Are you against having a second student getting the drug?

To be honest, I can't wait for that big clitoris mother and twins fucking scene!

Speaking of enlarged clitorises, would you consider writing a special version of the drug to give to the pricipal even though a futanari principal is impossible?
Or is it still an impossibility?

And speaking of vaginal insertions, are you gonna write defloration scenes?

If these are still happening, can you tell me how to reproduce the issues? Thanks so much!
If I ever reproduce these issues again, you'll know about it.
If not, those issues must've been fixed.

It's a good idea, but it may make my life a lot more complicated. What does this really add to the game? It's not sexual, so why would this make it more fun?
Its for the sake of immersion.
You've already done it with the transformation scenes with Jessie.

The only scenes I would like to see with a night mechanic are the night camera scenes and the sensory deprivation scenes.

The night camera scenes should be only seen at night like Jessie's transformation scenes.
In the sensory deprivation scenes, you should lock the lunch/supper mother/daughter soup scene after a number of scenes has been watched and the dormitory night roaming after all the scenes has been watched or skipped.
Will you consider doing these modifications to your game?

Last edited:

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
Version 0.12.00 released!

Two major scenes added to this release. The first is a bukakke scene where all the trans girls "paint" another trans girl's face. The second is a camera scene where Olivia uses a pen to play with Mia's urethra. I know the latter is a pretty rare fetish that will turn people off, but, as a reminder, these scenes are always optional and easy to avoid before anything happens. I'll list the fetishes they add to the bottom of this, as some of them are spoilers. They add an additional 12k words to the story, bringing the game's word count to 166k.

Fans proof read both of these scenes and were very helpful. I just want to give them a huge "thank you" for taking the time to do that!

Here are the other changes that are in this release:

* 6 new images! There's a scene with the trans girls tied to the metal easels, the trans bukakke scene (this is a first, normally the pictures for scenes come out at a later release), the scavenger hunt scene where Mia licks the students' clits, the drinking fountain scene where Olivia swipes up Mia's panties with her fingers, a picture of the mechanical counter used in the trans girl survey, and a picture of the measuring devices used in the scavenger hunt. My artist actually made that last one weeks ago but I forgot to add it to the game. That was pretty nice. It's like finding an extra $20 in your pocket.
* All these images are now centered on the page, instead of being left aligned.
* My artist's image for the trans girl painting scene was different from how I described it, but I think her ideas made more sense than mine. Therefore, I rewrote the intro of the trans girl painting scene to match the picture she came up with. I'm pretty sure the rest of the story still works without modification, but let me know if there's anything there I missed.
* In Mia's camera scat scene, I added a description of how her anus is gaped immediately after she finishes.
* I majorly overhauled the code in the game. I was using something called the Twine editor, but it became unbearably slow for me. So I shifted to this new format called Twee. Now I can use my editor of choice, vim, to write my story. I've created all sorts of awesome macros with it. It even comes with spell checking (what a modern idea!). As you can imagine, this was a huge effort, but I'm much more productive now.
* I tweaked the $20 pledge reward so it's a one time thing.

The rest of these are bugs I fixed. Most of these were reported from a single fan and I really appreciate it.
* At the end of the sensory deprivation epic, you could play both scenes where Olivia likes Mia and where Olivia hates Mia, even though you should only be able to play one or the other.
* The image where Ms. Monet is in a full bridge at the intro showed up earlier than it should have. I moved it two passages later.
* If you got to the office then used the back button, you could get duplicate notifications and entries for yearbook entries.
* In the trans girl painting scene, it would say, "your first color is green", then when you painted a body part, it would say, "you painted the body part yellow."
* Added more yearbook choices descriptions what you did with Luna during the trans girl survey.

Here are the list of fetishes these new scenes contain. Some of these are spoilers!

* Bukakke
* Cum eating
* Ball gag
* Frotting (touching 2 or more penises together)
* Face licking
* Urethra insertion / Sounding
* Watersports
* Orgasm denial

You can play the game in your browser here: https://academyoffetishes.com

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
I thought it would be a good idea because she was an important character in Jessie's transformation.
And she was there from the beginning by giving her the Novae Nubhim drug.
It would be awesome to see a little bit of a continuation for one last scene with Ms. Curie and Jessie.
Its up to you if you want to do a co-op scene with the cool lab teacher.
And to be honest, would it be neat to write some kind of conclusion for those two for that scene?

I find Jessie's path much more interesting than the relationship between Mrs. Curie and Jessie. Mrs. Curie will be effected by the incident by being more "open minded" with all her students in the future. Mrs. Curie may check up on Jessie, but I don't think it's as important that she do so relative to Ms. Tink taking care of her in the barn.

:eyepop:
I never thought you were ever going to consider this idea as being a good one.
And yes, it's a good reason to not force feed her.
In the end, its up to you to decide whatever scenario you decide for Kira to go through.
Will you do three paths?

These are the three scenarios to choose from:

Normal Kira and Fat Kira,
Normal Kira and Fit Kira, (My personal choice)
Or Normal Kira, Fat Kira and Fit Kira.

I can't say because it's not really on my radar. Forced feeding is not a very popular fetish so I may never do anything but normal. I want a fbb in the game eventually, though. If necessary, she will be a new character.

It would be nice too to have a drawing of Eva and Kira.
It would be a first for Eva.
Which part of they're shaving scene will the drawing take place?

I mainly let the pledges pick the art, but if that came up I'd be glad to commission the artwork for it. If I had my say, I'd do the moment where you and Eva inspect each side of Kira's clit. Or, the part where you inspect her anus for hairs.

When will we have the good camera scene with Jessie and Kira?

I don't think that will come up for a long while. I've got a lot of other scenes in mind first. But, that scene could be really short. I may be able to slip it into the game right before a release if I'd like to stall a few days.

I meant to say that you should write a separate scene for Eva.
Or will there be only one student having the clitoris enlargement drug?
Are you against having a second student getting the drug?

I'm not against it, but I haven't really considered it. I've also assumed it would be permanent. Maybe it'd be so much easier on me if it were temporary and fast acting that it's worth writing it that way.

Speaking of enlarged clitorises, would you consider writing a special version of the drug to give to the pricipal even though a futanari principal is impossible?
Or is it still an impossibility?

Yeah that could be possible. Not a bad idea.

And speaking of vaginal insertions, are you gonna write defloration scenes?

In a sense, Luna and Amy is a defloration scene. I just didn't explicitly mention it. I'll write that down to backfill as an idea some time. Good question.

The night camera scenes should be only seen at night like Jessie's transformation scenes.
In the sensory deprivation scenes, you should lock the lunch/supper mother/daughter soup scene after a number of scenes has been watched and the dormitory night roaming after all the scenes has been watched or skipped.
Will you consider doing these modifications to your game?

I'll consider it but it's unlikely. I think I can add immersion with sexuality, so I wouldn't prefer immersion without it.

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
I find Jessie's path much more interesting than the relationship between Mrs. Curie and Jessie. Mrs. Curie will be effected by the incident by being more "open minded" with all her students in the future. Mrs. Curie may check up on Jessie, but I don't think it's as important that she do so relative to Ms. Tink taking care of her in the barn.
You have a point.
And what do you mean by Ms. Curie being more "open minded" with all the students in the future?
Did you found a way to introduce the improved version of the hucow drug and the reverted drug?

In a few posts back, we were talking about bimbofication, you were against that.
I have finally thought of different and new ideas for the content of the improved hucow drug and reverted drug:

When Jessie takes the reverted drug and the students takes the improved hucow drug, they would become "corrupted" in a more animalistic cow-like way.

By the way, could you make Jessie "less corrupted" because of the reverted drug?
Because her mind would be closer to being normal than the other students who are "more corrupted" by taking the improved hucow drug.
And I think it would be easier for you to write the dating/sex scenes between the principal and reverted hucow Jessie.
Would this idea be a possibility for her?

And with that, I have another idea for Jessie:

Would it be possible to give her the reverted drug when her hucow transformation has ended only?

Jessie and the students would become exibitionists and they won't care if they are seen naked, they will be fixated to they're breasts and tell how they like to be milked with the pain to pleasure the milkers brings to them, and the blissful way of life to live as a cattle every day at the barn.
And don't forget to give them a more perverted personality to varying degrees and an optional enlarged clitoris to stimulate the hucow's milk production.
Oh, and also the occasional moo-ing while they speak, while they are getting milked and while they are being stimulated sexually.
Are these ideas to your liking?

P.S.: Damn it, we really need a proper cow girl/hucow simulator game that's been completed and finished out there on the internet!

Anyways, like you said, you should write scenes with Ms. Curie visiting the barn to check on the health of Jessie and the other hucow students without any mentions of Ms. Tink.
In these scenes, depending on the content of a scene, you could add the help of Kira instead.
Is this alternative better?

Speaking of health, would you be more tempted to write some co-op scenes with Ms. Curie and the nurse?

And speaking of co-operation, will you concider writing some scenes with Ms. Monet and the pool teacher in the future?
I have a feeling that they would develop a friendship/relationship centered on the joy of being an exibitionist, don't you think?

I can't say because it's not really on my radar. Forced feeding is not a very popular fetish so I may never do anything but normal. I want a fbb in the game eventually, though. If necessary, she will be a new character.
What will you write in a normal force feeding scene if you don't want to make her fatter?

If it were necessary to add a new student to be a fbb, what type of personality will she have?

I mainly let the pledges pick the art, but if that came up I'd be glad to commission the artwork for it. If I had my say, I'd do the moment where you and Eva inspect each side of Kira's clit. Or, the part where you inspect her anus for hairs.
To be honest, I would also choose the inspection of Kira's clitoris.

I don't think that will come up for a long while. I've got a lot of other scenes in mind first. But, that scene could be really short. I may be able to slip it into the game right before a release if I'd like to stall a few days.
Fair enough.

When the relationship mecanic between her and the principal wil be written and implemented, will you make the good shower scene longer?

I'm not against it, but I haven't really considered it. I've also assumed it would be permanent. Maybe it'd be so much easier on me if it were temporary and fast acting that it's worth writing it that way.
To be honest, you should only write temporarily enlarged clitorises to minor characters.
And you should only write permanently enlarged clitorises to more important and special characters from this following list of potential candidates:

Obvious candidate:
-The mother of the twins.

Probable candidates:
-The principal
-Eva
-Jessie
-Jessie's mother
-Kira and Casey
-Mia and Olivia
-The twins
-Yuki, Mia's mother

Are these candidates to your liking?

Yeah that could be possible. Not a bad idea.
Awesome!
Thanks for considering my idea! :)

In a sense, Luna and Amy is a defloration scene. I just didn't explicitly mention it. I'll write that down to backfill as an idea some time. Good question.
Will you plan for more defloration scenes in the future?

I'll consider it but it's unlikely. I think I can add immersion with sexuality, so I wouldn't prefer immersion without it.
Maybe its just me, but your game would look more neat if you were to add the time immersion to some of your scenes.

Edit for 0.12.02:

Holy shit! :eyepop:
My swim coach/teacher is next to be written!! :)
So much hype!!! :D
So much :yes:

Anyways, time for some serious talk.
Could you please tell me how you will write her?
She's my idea after all.
I will be thankful for the shared information.
If not, you could share her juicy details in a private message.

In the end, I can't wait to see her in your game! :allears:

Last edited:

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
Academy of Fetishes version 0.13 released!

For this release, I removed almost every "echoing headword". When you have two sentences in a row that start with the same word, that's called an "echoing headword". Getting rid of these was painstaking for two reasons.

First, I had to go through all of the scenes and find all the echoing headwords. That's difficult to do when you've got a novel worth of content to read through. Over 700 lines had to be found and changed. I programmed my editor to highlight the problems so I didn't have to find them on my own.

Second, it's not always easy to remove echoing headwords! I spent a ton of mental energy thinking about how to remove some. In some cases, I think I spent 30 minutes just thinking about how to do it.

But, as a result, I think the scenes are more immersive. I'd like the players to focus on what I'm trying to convey, not how I convey it. Echoing headwords can break immersion and ruin that experience.

Also in this release is a new image of Mia on the toilet cam. There's no actual scat in the image, my artist just alludes to it.

Also I fixed this bug that only affected $5 pledges. They would get a 404 error if they tried to view the cheats. I think this was happening for a couple of releases so I'm surprised nobody reached out to me earlier! Actually, I think that's kind of sweet. Shows that you guys are pledging because you like what I'm putting out and that the cheat codes are just a bonus. Thanks guys/gals!

Sorry if this release seems a little small. I was on vacation for a few weeks and could only work on this in my spare time! This update changed a ton of content, but only added 2k of words. Making the total 168k words.

What's next? Well, there will be two new teachers. A swimming coach and a nurse. The former will have a relatively tame exhibitionist scene and the latter will have a relatively hard vomit scene!

You can play the game online here: https://academyoffetishes.com