Academy of Fetishes - An all-female text game with a school setting

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
It's a little too early to ask, but I probably will have it eventually. I like the idea of mom's breast feeding students.
@Academy Of Fetishes Game
Cool!
Good to know.
Now I know you'll write some eventually.
And will it be the third option for the transfer students choice menu?

I dunno how many updates I'll have until it's done. The reason I did that is I saw someone else make a release of "version .10" and some redditor made a comment that that's the same as "version .1". Didn't want to look foolish like that down the line (though I kinda screwed myself already on that. Hopefully people will forget that I already released .1). So I'm promising at least 10 updates ;)
I hope you don't burn out on us!

What I plan to do next is a major fisting scene (Olivia will be fisted).
Fisting... Whyyy?? I never really understood what is exciting about this fetish...
If you would like to have my attention: will there be some cervix play for fisting Olivia?
Or... Is it anal...?

From that, another hucow scene will be unlocked. Half the point of this scene is so that Jessie can visit you again after it's finished. These two scenes may not be delivered in the same release. So the next hucow scene could be 2 releases away, but probably not more than that.
I'm really looking forward for Jessie's breast expansion and lactation, cute and sweet hucow scene with the principal! :allears:

I rewrote all the code in this release. I don't think I'll have to do anything crazy like that this release. I might be able to fit them both in to the same release (no promises though).
Like I said: don't burn yourself out.
But I really hope you fit both scenes in the same update.

Update:

@Strijoca why were you skipping the aphrodisiac scene? Knowing that may help me improve it in some way.
I didn't skip it, far from that.
I just wanted to re-read Jessie's first hucow scene for reference.

On what I thought for the aphrodisiac scene:

Pros:
Its kinda cute that Mia can squirt, even if its drug based.
It has multiple orgasms.
The principal protects Mia's head before she hurts herself.
I've enjoyed all the scene extensions.
I liked how the teacher applied the cure to Mia to make her mind unbroken.
And it was cute when she falls asleep after all that.

The Cons:
Should there be some urinary incontinence because of the drug.

And I think that's all I could tell about this scene.

You should add a poll on the thread if you can.
The theme for it is up to you.
(I would vote for more hucow content.)

Last edited:

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
And will it be the third option for the transfer students choice menu?

I don't think it's different enough from the moms. It's just a different type of MILF. So, it'll almost certainly be some special scenes down the mom path.

Fisting... Whyyy?? I never really understood what is exciting about this fetish...
If you would like to have my attention: will there be some cervix play for fisting Olivia?
Or... Is it anal...?

I'm not planning on cervix play for this scene, though I do like cervix play. It'll probably be in the game at some point. You'll unlock a nurse later, it'll probably show up there.

I just wanted to re-read Jessie's first hucow scene for reference.

Ah, glad to hear you liked it that much :)

Should there be some urinary incontinence because of the drug.

Ooh, that's kinda hot. Would really change what happens when she slips in her own juice though. I'll write that down. I really like the idea but as I already have a pee scene it's a little lower priority than some new fetishes I could add.

You should add a poll on the thread if you can.
The theme for it is up to you.
(I would vote for more hucow content.)

A week ago I asked for some ideas. Someone mentioned fisting. Then I asked the pledges who they wanted to get fisted in a poll. Most picked Olivia.

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
I don't think it's different enough from the moms. It's just a different type of MILF. So, it'll almost certainly be some special scenes down the mom path.
Interesting...
But I have conflicting feelings about the age and the appearance of your not-young mothers.

*goes to check the updated description of the mother option in the game*

Well congratulations on removing any references to middle-aging in it!
I may choose the mother option whenever I take time to play your game.
I almost forgot, is their any remaining mentions of middle-aging in-game?
If not, it would be perfect!

Speaking of options: when you'll have the time to write the futanari option, will it be possible to get both transfer students options?
Because I will have a hard time to choose between the two...

I'm not planning on cervix play for this scene, though I do like cervix play. It'll probably be in the game at some point. You'll unlock a nurse later, it'll probably show up the
Nice!
Good to know.

Ah, glad to hear you liked it that much :)
You don't know how much I want to see Jessie's next hucow scenes!

Ooh, that's kinda hot. Would really change what happens when she slips in her own juice though. I'll write that down. I really like the idea but as I already have a pee scene it's a little lower priority than some new fetishes I could add.
It's okay, but I thought it was a logical error with the missing pee scenes with the extreme amount of orgasms that her body had to endure.
In the end, it's up to you to write it whenever you want to.

A week ago I asked for some ideas. Someone mentioned fisting. Then I asked the pledges who they wanted to get fisted in a poll. Most picked Olivia.
Than I'm giving you an idea for a poll, here on the thread of fenoxo.com:

If I ever write an option to fire Mrs. Ball and replace her with:

A teacher who could do a better job at teaching;
A teacher who is related to another teacher (cousin, sister, etc);
Or I keep her as she is and change her personality;
I shouldn't change her.

Now that's a nice poll to think about, don't you think?
And it's up to you to add a poll here or not.

Most picked Olivia.
I want to know, what's so special about her?
Was she the girl who had a short temper/is the bully?

Oh, and before you write more fetishes for the game, you have two nipple torture options in the black/white list.

Last edited:

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
The phrase "middle age" is not in my game for the mothers. But, there may be some other reference to it somewhere. I don't think there's another mention of it, though.
I've skim read through Mrs. Ball's first mother class and looked spotless to be honest.
(Mrs. Ball was surprisingly passive in her sadism, maybe it's because of your new fetish chooser mechanic.)
They're were no description of they're age whatsoever.
Except for the sensory deprivation headgear that I've skipped for obvious reasons...
Will Ms. Tink engineer some items that are more light on the Bdsm fetish...?
Like a milking machine for Jessie and, later in the story, for the barn.
Or will it be the new barn teacher who'll bring her own milking equipment?
Overall, good job on the mother fetish.

What's economical is for me to reuse the same scenes for trans girls/futanari and have slightly different content depending on the choice. Economical may not be best, but I don't think I'll be able to come up with lots of unique futa content when it's not my kink. This means you have to choose one over the other :T
Sigh....... I've lost all hope and hype for some futanari content in your game...
In the end, is there still a possibility to have a futanari principal in the future, or is it to early/impossible to ask?

Yeah she's the bully. I think people want to see her taught a lesson.
Will it change her personality after that?

Oops! One of those is for breast torture, it's just mislabeled. I'll cut a release to fix that. Thanks so much for letting me know. Should be fixed in about 5 minutes.
No problem friend.

P.S:
Is there gonna be some milky content for Jessie's mother in the future?
Will she be also included in the barn?

Last edited:

Flash Dingo

Oct 8, 2016
Not sure what this means. Can you explain? How is the photography not artistic?

I'm not saying photography isn't artistic... I'm saying an art class that focuses on Photography alone is lame. Why not water coloring using other student's vaginal lubrication or lactation? Plaster of paris body molding? Using finger paints to coat students' body parts and using them on canvas? Or hell, using the students bodies as a canvas!

I'm not exactly asking for Picasso or Michelangelo here, but as far as Art classes go... there is a lot of lost potential with a teacher consumed with photography of vaginas.

Reactions: Sapphire and Kesil

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
Except for the sensory deprivation headgear that I've skipped for obvious reasons...

Sorry, what are the reasons? Not obvious to me.

Will Ms. Tink engineer some items that are more light on the Bdsm fetish...?

She will engineer some chastity belts. Dunno if that counts. If you have other ideas I'd like to hear them.

Like a milking machine for Jessie and, later in the story, for the barn.

I planned for that to be from Ms. Tink. Vacuum devices and such. But I do plan for some of the vacuum devices to be used for punishment.

Overall, good job on the mother fetish.

Sigh....... I've lost all hope and hype for some futanari content in your game...

Why's that? Just don't like the way I plan to implement it?

In the end, is there still a possibility to have a futanari principal in the future, or is it to early/impossible to ask?

I'd say very unlikely. Wouldn't get your hopes up for that. Futanari isn't my kink and most people advise me to choose a gender for the MC and stick with it. They tell me it waters down the story a lot to let the player choose.

Will it change her personality after that?

That's a good question. I had not thought about it. I think the game could use a bully even after this point, so my first instinct is she should still be one. Maybe there could be a scene where Mia consoles her. Maybe she loses respect from others and has to gain it back. I dunno.

Is there gonna be some milky content for Jessie's mother in the future?
Will she be also included in the barn?

That one I dunno yet, either. The next hucow scene probably won't put Jessie into a barn, so it's a ways off. Right now I'm just thinking about the fisting scene I'm trying to write :)

Reactions: Strijoca

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
I'm not saying photography isn't artistic... I'm saying an art class that focuses on Photography alone is lame. Why not water coloring using other student's vaginal lubrication or lactation? Plaster of paris body molding? Using finger paints to coat students' body parts and using them on canvas? Or hell, using the students bodies as a canvas!

I'm not exactly asking for Picasso or Michelangelo here, but as far as Art classes go... there is a lot of lost potential with a teacher consumed with photography of vaginas.

Those are all good ideas. My plan has been to have things like that, I just haven't gotten to it yet.

Have you played the trans girl path? There's a painting scene in that one. It's about using a the student's bodies as a canvas.

Last edited:

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
Sorry, what are the reasons? Not obvious to me.
It sounds too bdsm-heavy for me.
Maybe I could try it if its not that bad or I may be exaggerating.
In the end, I'm gonna try it later when I'll find the time to look at it.

She will engineer some chastity belts. Dunno if that counts. If you have other ideas I'd like to hear them.
That's cool!

I saw a hentai picture somewhere on the net that was describing a chastity belt with a urinary catheter redirecting her pee into her ass, potentially inflating herself continuously with a vibrator on her clitoris and in her vagina.
Sadly, I never saw that picture again.

You could make her create something for they're breasts?
It wouldn't involve torture of course.
Maybe for inverted nipples? Nipple insertion with vibrators?

Why's that? Just don't like the way I plan to implement it?
It's the way you write it that makes me think you will never implement it.
You make it sound like it's impossible to search for futanari fetishes.

You could probably search for the futanari fetishes in these websites if you want:

In doujinshis and mangas:
https://hitomi.la/search.html?female:futanari language:english
https://hitomi.la/search.html?female:futanari female:bondage language:english
https://hitomi.la/search.html?female:futanari female:bdsm language:english
https://hitomi.la/search.html?female:futanari_on_futanari language:english
https://hitomi.la/search.html?female:futanari_on_futanari female:bondage language:english
Be sure to have the adblock active to see the website without the ads and pop-ups.
You must read right to left to make your readings more comprehensive.

In visual novels:
https://vndb.org/v/all?q=;fil=tag_inc-1187.tagspoil-2;rfil=;o=d;s=rel
https://vndb.org/v/all?q=;fil=tag_inc-413.tagspoil-2;rfil=;o=d;s=rel
https://vndb.org/v/all?q=&fil=tag_inc-2363.tagspoil-2&rfil=&s=rel&o=d
Check for the visual novel's CG if you're interested in one of them.
You could search it in hitomi.la for example.

I hope it helps for your research for futanari fetishes.

Or am I worrying too much about your futanari fetish knowledge?

I'd say very unlikely. Wouldn't get your hopes up for that. Futanari isn't my kink and most people advise me to choose a gender for the MC and stick with it. They tell me it waters down the story a lot to let the player choose.
I understand.

That's a good question. I had not thought about it. I think the game could use a bully even after this point, so my first instinct is she should still be one. Maybe there could be a scene where Mia consoles her. Maybe she loses respect from others and has to gain it back. I dunno.
You could write her as a tsundere.
Harsh on the outside and cute on the inside.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsundere

That one I dunno yet, either. The next hucow scene probably won't put Jessie into a barn, so it's a ways off. Right now I'm just thinking about the fisting scene I'm trying to write :)
That's fine.
It would be hot to read some daughter/mother milking.
But, Olivia's fisting scene happens first.

Last edited:

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
I saw a hentai picture somewhere on the net that was describing a chastity belt with a urinary catheter redirecting her pee into her ass, potentially inflating herself continuously with a vibrator on her clitoris and in her vagina.

If you can stomach that, I think you'll be fine with the sensory deprivation headgear. :p

Maybe for inverted nipples? Nipple insertion with vibrators?

Hmm, that could be cool. I'll think about it.

It's the way you write it that makes me think you will never implement it.
You make it sound like it's impossible to search for futanari fetishes.
Or am I worrying too much about your futanari fetish knowledge?

That's good info. It's more about not being my kink than not being able to find ideas. I don't want to be writing TONS of content of things that I don't personally enjoy. I do think I'll have some futanari eventually, but I'll lose interest in my own game if I'm dedicating a ton of content to a topic I don't personally enjoy.

That's fine.
It would be hot to read some daughter/mother milking.

That does sound good :) Still gotta think about how to have more than one hucow though.

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
If you can stomach that, I think you'll be fine with the sensory deprivation headgear. :p
If you say it like that, you give me another reason to read it.
But, do you think it's a good idea?
You could write some upgrades for your chastity belts and it would be one of them.

Hmm, that could be cool. I'll think about it.
You could do some scenes with some nipple toys.
It depends on you on what form they will take.

That's good info. It's more about not being my kink than not being able to find ideas. I don't want to be writing TONS of content of things that I don't personally enjoy. I do think I'll have some futanari eventually, but I'll lose interest in my own game if I'm dedicating a ton of content to a topic I don't personally enjoy.
Okay, that's fine.

You convinced me.

Now I know at the very least there will be some eventually.

That does sound good :) Still gotta think about how to have more than one hucow though.
Is it a scene(s) you have to write or is it a mechanic you have to code?

Last edited:

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
But, do you think it's a good idea?
You could write some upgrades for your chastity belts and it would be one of them.

Anything involving a urethra is a good idea in my book ;)

You could do some scenes with some nipple toys.
It depends on you on what form they will take.

I'm thinking like, some glue sticks vibrators on a woman's nipples and she has to spend the whole school day wearing them
Now I know at the very least there will be some eventually.

Cool. Yeah it's relatively easy to add the way I'm thinking about it and it's popular, so it'd be foolish for me not to.

Is it a scene(s) you have to write or is it a mechanic you have to code?

Just scenes. Jessie's mom has not been introduced. Gotta have a barn first. Gotta put Jessie in the barn and mom. It's a lot of setup.

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
Anything involving a urethra is a good idea in my book. ;)
That's nice!

Will there be some urethra training?
Like some urethra insertion and bladder inflation.

I'm thinking like, some glue sticks vibrators on a woman's nipples and she has to spend the whole school day wearing them.
I hope you'll make the principal say to the student to not pull on them.

If she's lactating or she's a mother, you could make her nipples hard and leak with milk through her clothes.

And afterwards, because of the (extreme) stimulation, you could make her orgasm (uncontrollably) and make her nipples burst with milk because of the pressure build up in her breasts (the vibrators would stimulate her milk production).

Cool. Yeah it's relatively easy to add the way I'm thinking about it and it's popular, so it'd be foolish for me not to.
Awesome! If you say it like that, we'll have some futanari content in no time!

But, the question is, did you ever tried writing stories about futanari?

Just scenes. Jessie's mom has not been introduced.
Her mom got introduced for a bit in the first mother scene with Mrs. Ball.
I think she would be happy to have incest with Jessie if the principal would give her the idea.

Maybe in a next class/hucow scene, you could write an introduction for her.
Its up to you.

Gotta have a barn first. Gotta put Jessie in the barn and mom. It's a lot of setup.
Its gonna be a milky milestone when the barn gets built.

Bonus question:

Do you have any plans for the inflation fetish?

Last edited:

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
Will there be some urethra training?
Like some urethra insertion and bladder inflation.

Definitely urethra training. Bladder inflation is interesting. How do I make that somewhat realistic? I guess it would cause desperation but it would be dangerous and damage your kidneys if you can't pee.

I hope you'll make the principal say to the student to not pull on them.
Well you won't be able to pull off the special glue the BioChem teacher creates even if you tried ;)

But, the question is, did you ever tried writing stories about futanari?

Nope, but I haven't tried writing stories of any of these things before. I do know what I like and dislike though from many years of internet experience :)

Her mom got introduced for a bit in the first mother scene with Mrs. Ball.
I think she would be happy to have incest with Jessie if the principal would give her the idea.

That was so long ago I guess I forgot. It's hard for me to keep all these scenes in my head. I don't think any mother would be happy to have sex with their child except for a few sickos. But, maybe Jessie's mom could be a sicko.

Do you have any plans for the inflation fetish?

I'm unfamiliar with this fetish. Except, I have seen a few vids where people give themselves air enemas and their belly's extend. Is that relevant? Tell me more about this fetish if you have time.

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
Definitely urethra training. Bladder inflation is interesting. How do I make that somewhat realistic? I guess it would cause desperation but it would be dangerous and damage your kidneys if you can't pee.
You could fill the girl's bladder with water (or anything that's sterile) barely or half full for a day and you could fill her (almost) full for a scene.

Well you won't be able to pull off the special glue the BioChem teacher creates even if you tried. ;)
I was meaning that it would hurt her if she pulled on them.
The principal is a caring person, yes?

Nope, but I haven't tried writing stories of any of these things before. I do know what I like and dislike though from many years of internet experience. :)
I hope you start liking it as much as writing some trans girl scenes.

That was so long ago I guess I forgot. It's hard for me to keep all these scenes in my head.
You could start her introduction from that scene. You could give her a name and uncover her hidden incestuous intentions for Jessie in the next daily hucow scene.
Its up to you to how you'll start they're milky relationship.

I don't think any mother would be happy to have sex with their child except for a few sickos. But, maybe Jessie's mom could be a sicko
You forgot that the principal can corrupt the students by giving them suggestions to push them on doing things they would never do in they're normal daily lives.
Maybe you could make Jessie's mother sexually frustrated because of her horny husband left her after/before Jessie was born and she could find some sexual release with her daughter at the school with the help of the principal by getting easily corrupted with simple suggestions.

I'm unfamiliar with this fetish. Except, I have seen a few vids where people give themselves air enemas and their belly's extend. Is that relevant? Tell me more about this fetish if you have time.
I'm not talking about air inflation, but fluid inflation with water or maybe milk.
You could give them enema injections with aphrodisiac and/or laxative if you're into scat in the watery enema mix.
In the end, what is hot about this fetish is the alternative to pregnancy, the expulsion of the fluids before the student cums and it's like vaginal squirtings, but bigger.
If you want, while milking Jessie or another hucow, you could plug they're ass up with the milker and inflate them with they're own milk.

Last edited:

Flash Dingo

Oct 8, 2016
Can we not restrict the Jessie incest to the hucow bit, thanks? I'd rather not be forced into content I don't want, for content I do want, and I'm sure this is a sentiment that may be shared with a lot of people. I'd be just fine with an incestuous relationship between a regular lactation Jessie and her mother. I'm not saying that there shouldn't be an option for hucow Jessie, just... can we not gate these things behind extreme content that may not be desired?

Scene options when in the office could also preface some of the fetishes that might be entailed, that way a player can be better informed of the choices they want to see. This may be an option that was already suggested, so I apologize if it was. It's difficult to make heads or tails of some of these posts.

Reactions: Sapphire and Kesil

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
The principal is a caring person, yes?

Eh, depends on the scene right now. I think I want her character arch to be that she is cold and only cares about the financial situation at first, but grows to like the students and care for them.

I hope you start liking it as much as writing some trans girl scenes.

I doubt it. I've seen plenty of futa/trans girl hentai and I always prefer trans girl.

You forgot that the principal can corrupt the students by giving them suggestions to push them on doing things they would never do in they're normal daily lives.
Maybe you could make Jessie's mother sexually frustrated because of her horny husband left her after/before Jessie was born and she could find some sexual release with her daughter at the school with the help of the principal by getting easily corrupted with simple suggestions.

I'm not talking about air inflation, but fluid inflation with water or maybe milk.
You could give them enema injections with aphrodisiac and/or laxative if you're into scat in the watery enema mix.
In the end, what is hot about this fetish is the alternative to pregnancy, the expulsion of the fluids before the student cums and it's like vaginal squirtings, but bigger.
If you want, while milking Jessie or another hucow, you could plug they're ass up with the milker and inflate them with they're own milk.

Well I don't see this as different from an enema but with description on the bulge. I plan to do that.

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
Can we not restrict the Jessie incest to the hucow bit, thanks? I'd rather not be forced into content I don't want, for content I do want, and I'm sure this is a sentiment that may be shared with a lot of people. I'd be just fine with an incestuous relationship between a regular lactation Jessie and her mother. I'm not saying that there shouldn't be an option for hucow Jessie, just... can we not gate these things behind extreme content that may not be desired?

Well, I'm not even thinking of this scene yet. I've got like 2 scenes to write before it gets to this point and I'm not going to take a direct path to it. I'm not even promising that Jessie's mother will make an appearance.

There are already plenty of incest scenes and there will be even more in the future. What do you dislike about the idea of one of those being hucow + incest?

Scene options when in the office could also preface some of the fetishes that might be entailed, that way a player can be better informed of the choices they want to see. This may be an option that was already suggested, so I apologize if it was. It's difficult to make heads or tails of some of these posts.

I've been intentionally avoiding that as most people seem to hate spoilers. I have a fetish picker at the beginning that lets you avoid fetishes you hate. I was hoping the way it would work is the player would choose their fetishes and then could just let the game take them wherever it takes them without worrying about bumping into something they hate. Not knowing where a scene will end up is part of the allure, I would think.

But that's all from the perspective of the guy making the game, not the guy playing it. Is it not working out that way? Can you give me an example of your experience that made you wish this feature existed? That way I can better understand.

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
Eh, depends on the scene right now. I think I want her character arch to be that she is cold and only cares about the financial situation at first, but grows to like the students and care for them.
Cool!
Good to know.
But, as far as I know, Jessie's scenes and the hucow content as a whole are the exception to the rule, yes?

I doubt it. I've seen plenty of futa/trans girl hentai and I always prefer trans girl.
You know, seeing and writing may be totally different experiences.
But enough of this talk, you'll write some eventually and its better like this.

Well I don't see this as different from an enema but with description on the bulge. I plan to do that.
It's up to you to how you'll write the enema and bulge scenes.
As long as the air inflation is a choice and we could choose something else, an enema for example, it would be perfect.

Last edited:

Flash Dingo

Oct 8, 2016
Well, I'm not even thinking of this scene yet. I've got like 2 scenes to write before it gets to this point and I'm not going to take a direct path to it. I'm not even promising that Jessie's mother will make an appearance.

There are already plenty of incest scenes and there will be even more in the future. What do you dislike about the idea of one of those being hucow + incest?

I've been intentionally avoiding that as most people seem to hate spoilers. I have a fetish picker at the beginning that lets you avoid fetishes you hate. I was hoping the way it would work is the player would choose their fetishes and then could just let the game take them wherever it takes them without worrying about bumping into something they hate. Not knowing where a scene will end up is part of the allure, I would think.

But that's all from the perspective of the guy making the game, not the guy playing it. Is it not working out that way? Can you give me an example of your experience that made you wish this feature existed? That way I can better understand.

I don't have a problem with one of the ideas being hucow + incest. I just want to make sure the Jessie incest isn't locked behind making her a hucow. I just want a lactating Jessie to engage in incestuous acts with her mother as a normal human. I'm sure there are others that want a transformed Jessie with her mother. We can have both, I'm just trying to stress that content shouldn't be gated behind other content.

As for the second, I made the request because I haven't seen a fetish picker. I've played multiple times, and unless there's something I'm missing, it just jumps into the game. And I'm not saying I scrutinized the start page, but the fetish picker wasn't obvious to me.

Edit: Okay, I see that the fetish picker was recently added. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sapphire

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
Congrats for your update!

Cool, you've added the first enema scene of many to come in the future (I hope so).
Did you ever consider writing milk enemas?
I'm really curious to know what is your opinion on this matter.

Speaking of scat, ...I'm scared to ask..., are you gonna write a coprophagia scene?
I hope not...

I was looking at the new in-game fetishes and I was thinking:
Will you write some fetishes that involves blood/guro?
Especially with the painal fetish.
(I didn't play the update to check, I'm just waiting for more hucow content goodness) ;)

What does the trans semen fetish mean?

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
Hehe, it is a milk enema. I love enemas, especially drinking them so there will probably be additional scenes with them.

Speaking of scat, ...I'm scared to ask..., are you gonna write a coprophagia scene?

Yes, that is in the scat scene. Very tiny piece of scat. Don't worry, it's avoidable with lots of warning. Unfortunately for you, I really like coprophagia. :) There will be harder scenes with it in the future.

Will you write some fetishes that involves blood/guro?

I don't like guro, but I like blood in certain circumstances. Like, needles in BDSM scenes and really hard CBT and CBT trampling.

Especially with the painal fetish.

The thought of bloody painal makes me cringe, but I could probably write that in if there were interest.

What does the trans semen fetish mean?

Ah good question. It's not really a trans semen fetish per se. It's two scenes where you deposit semen into Olivia's holes.
Congrats for your update!

Thanks! This was the hardest update to date. I worked really hard and long on it. But, I don't want to go this long between updates ever again. I'd like to take a more iterative approach in the future and have more frequent updates.

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
Hehe, it is a milk enema. I love enemas, especially drinking them so there will probably be additional scenes with them.
I'm really looking forward for those scenes in the near future.
Especially if you write a scene or two with enemas that are extracted from a hucows/students breasts.
And if you want to spice it up , you could mix a drug to the milky enemas to put her lactation temporarily in over-drive.
And maybe make her breasts temporarily bigger by blocking/closing her nipples with nipple rings or something else that won't hurt her nipples too much. (Especially for players who chose "No" to Nipple/Breast torture.)
Additionally, you could add some permanent/temporary consequences to that hucow/student.
For example you could make her body extremely sensitive to the touch and make her want to breed continuously until the drug wears out.
Now that would be extremely hot. :gizz:

Yes, that is in the scat scene. Very tiny piece of scat. Don't worry, it's avoidable with lots of warning. Unfortunately for you, I really like coprophagia. :) There will be harder scenes with it in the future.
Ah..., Okay...
Yay for warnings, I guess...
I like scat a little, even more if it involves a school girl, I think it makes it cute. :oops:
Oh, and I don't have a problem with your fetish choices to be honest.
Just write anything you want. :)

I don't like guro, but I like blood in certain circumstances. Like, needles in BDSM scenes and really hard CBT and CBT trampling.
Nor am I!
But for me, if there is a girl who is in more pain than pleasure, like almost all the time, it's a total turn off for me to be honest.

The thought of bloody painal makes me cringe, but I could probably write that in if there were interest.
Not from me, that's for sure! :p

Ah good question. It's not really a trans semen fetish per se. It's two scenes where you deposit semen into Olivia's holes.
How much semen are we talking about?
Enough to inflate her?
Will you add the scenes to the futanari fetish when you'll write it?

Thanks! This was the hardest update to date. I worked really hard and long on it. But, I don't want to go this long between updates ever again. I'd like to take a more iterative approach in the future and have more frequent updates.
At what frequency do you plan to release your updates?
Like 2 per month, maybe 3?
I'm always gonna be looking forward for your next updates! :allears:

Bonus question:
Do you have any plans for the young MILF fetish to be introduced into the game?
It could be a choice upgrade for those who chose the mother fetish route.

Last edited:

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
For example you could make her body extremely sensitive to the touch and make her want to breed continuously until the drug wears out.
Now that would be extremely hot.

I like that idea. I think once she's in the barn she should be like that. Then maybe the trans girls could run a train on her. Still don't want her to get pregnant ATM, but maybe her motivation is to breed.

How much semen are we talking about?
Enough to inflate her?

No, very little. It's from the jar of semen you can collect if you give the trans girl an orgasm in art class.

At what frequency do you plan to release your updates?
Like 2 per month, maybe 3?

I'd like to do 2-3 a month, yeah. That last one took 30 days I think (I haven't checked).

Do you have any plans for the young MILF fetish to be introduced into the game?

I think "plans" are a strong word. I think it would be easy to slip in a random character on the MILF route who is a young MILF and I'll probably do that eventually. But, I'm not sure when yet.

Just thinking about Jessie's hucow transition at the moment. I think she's going to have long puffy nipples in the next scene and her breasts will be even bigger. Should start writing it today.

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
I like that idea. I think once she's in the barn she should be like that. Then maybe the trans girls could run a train on her. Still don't want her to get pregnant ATM, but maybe her motivation is to breed.
I mean you could modify/use Mrs. Curie's aphrodisiac drug that she used on Mia and mix it in the enemas for the girl, would be the idea that I meant to say in my previous.
And the aphrodisiac drug would have an interesting reaction to the hucowifiying drug and produce secondary effects like I said on my previous post.
Its up to you if its a good idea or not.

No, very little. It's from the jar of semen you can collect if you give the trans girl an orgasm in art class.
Ah! Bummer...
Anyways, do you have any plans for the cumflation fetish?
You could do this with Mrs. Curie's drugs that would slightly boost the futanari's/trans girl's libido and boost her sperm production through the roof!

I'd like to do 2-3 a month, yeah. That last one took 30 days I think (I haven't checked).
Awesome!
It's going to be refreshing for your fans (like me, one of your biggest fans :cool:) and your patreon users with more content for each month! :)

I think "plans" are a strong word. I think it would be easy to slip in a random character on the MILF route who is a young MILF and I'll probably do that eventually. But, I'm not sure when yet.
The only way to add her that I would think of is that she would be related to a student/teacher and/or give her a big sister personality with a motherly femdom to the younger students.
And she should be visibly pregnant to make her more milfy and unique.
It's up to you to use this idea when the time will come to write her.

Just thinking about Jessie's hucow transition at the moment. I think she's going to have long puffy nipples in the next scene and her breasts will be even bigger. Should start writing it today.
Cool! :)
Will you make her nipples big enough to stroke them?
Additionally, will you make her nipples not too grotesque-sized or will it be the choice of the player to choose the size of her nipples?

And with that, I have a great idea! :)
Why not make her mother's nipples inverted for some nice nipple docking fetish with her hucow daughter!
Additionally, when Jessie'll have her milky orgasms, she would inflate her mother's breasts and make her orgasm afterwards for being too full and she'll have her nipples (of various sizes, its up to you) pop out and orgasm again by ejecting the surplus of milk that is tightly packed inside her breasts.
If you want to make a scene that is really cute and very hot for Jessie and her mother, than this is it! :gizz:

In the end, I really can't wait for more hucow content for the game! :)
And maybe, you could write hucow content twice a month if you want.
Because, if I really think about it, the hucow content as a whole is going to be huge to be honest.
And I'm sorry if I sound pushy...

On a more positive note, good luck on updating the game more than once a month and the writing of Jessie's hucow transition! :D

Last edited:

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
I'll think about it. I do like the idea of incorporating the aphrodisiac some way.
Yeah that + the barn + vacuum pumps is a neat idea.
Cool!
That's good to hear!

I could probably be convinced, but I don't think so. The fetish is so cartoony it doesn't seem like a good fit. Maybe in a dream sequence? The update added a distention scene. That's pretty close in my mind (but maybe not for those who have a cum inflation fetish).
I wish I could convince you to write some in any way possible.
The only way it could fit in a scene or two is with Mrs. Curie's drugs and at the barn.
The mind breaking drug that she gives to Mia and cures her afterwards is pretty cartoony for my tastes...
(I'm not saying I hate the scene, it's generally the opposite.
I love the scene, because it includes fetishes that I like:
female ejaculation, multiple orgasms, pleasure drugs and squirting.)
Because in hentai or in reality (if it is even possible), the girl who would have to go through that would be permanently mind broken.
There is almost no chance for her mind to recover from all that experience.
But, in your game, Mia can be "magically" cured/healed by Mrs. Curie's counter-drug/cure to make Mia's mind normal again and that sounds cartoony enough to be honest.
And cumflation is only about an over-charged sperm production and womb/intestinal inflation.
It has as much potential as enemas but with a penis in one of her orifices.
If I sounded mean/pushy with me trying to convince you with my counterargument, I'm sorry. :(

Well, I don't think I'll be doing more work in that time, just releasing more frequently. I think it should benefit fans though because they'll be able to give me faster feedback and vice versa.
That's nice!
Just don't burn yourself out in the process at the very least.

Oh I didn't realize you wanted her pregnant. I thought you wanted someone who had given birth already. I think I said earlier (at least I meant to) that having someone pregnant in the school presents challenges: I don't want a birth to happen in the school because I want all characters to be 18+.
Ah! Okay then.
I thought for her it would be a good idea to follow her theme as a young MILF by making her pregnant... (Likely with her second child.)
You could write her as a mother of two daughters that are taken care of by her husband and/or her parents.
Is it still a good idea to give her a mature personality as well as being youthful?
You could make her as a ''big sister'' in her dialogs and as well as being motherly and caring when she dominates the younger students.
Her age should be at 25 years old or less.
She should have a curvy body with big breasts full of milk and large hips.

Update: I had two ideas after writing this post:

-You could start the futanari content by making her husband into a futanari wife.
-Or you could really start the futanari fetish by making the young MILF into a futanari MILF, making a futanari couple in the process!

Tell me if these ideas are too much for you.

Well in this scene they're going to be realistically puffy, but near the bounds of that. You can stroke them, but with your finger tips. You won't be able to wrap your fist around them. Being able to choose might be something I could do, but maybe I'll just leave them realistically sized. Not sure yet.
I will stay with the realitically puffy sized nipples, maybe bigger if there is some scenes that demands it.

Thanks for the idea. I don't know if I'll be able to put that in, though. Hucows are on the bounds of realism for what I want in my game. Nipple docking is beyond that.
I'm not talking about nipple fucking, I meant to say about the act of inserting erect nipples into inverted nipples and transferring her milk into her mother's breasts.
If its still doesn't work, how about some breast worship, inverted nipple fingering, nipple frotting and nipple sucking.

Hah, thanks. I think the barn will be ripe for content, but it probably won't be as huge as you're thinking. Maybe as epic as the fisting scene.
I know for certain that it's gonna be epic, but I was talking about after the barn is built:
-Transition scenes for hucow Jessie/her hucow mother/the hucow students;
-Scenes for the caretaker/farmer/teacher and her assistant Kira;
-Various milking scenes and nipple toys;
-An upgrade tree for the barn.
-Transforming the appearance of the hucow students to be more cow-like.

In the end, it's to you to decide if you want to write some hucow content or not each month.

Last edited:

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
Sorry, don't have time to reply to everything today.

Just don't burn yourself out in the process at the very least.

I think it's going to do the opposite. I find it stressful when I go too long without a release. I feel that patrons are hyper sensitive to people who stop working on their game in the middle of it and I'm always worried if I go too long without a release, they'll think I'm quitting. Also, my primary content for marketing is to promote the releases. So I can market more frequently (this might be a bad thing. Don't want to numb people).

Tell me if these ideas are too much for you.

Yeah, honestly, they're pretty niche even for me. Mixing futa and MILF is hard to do with the way I set my game up. You choose futa or moms, not both. Technically, I'd have to rewire a bunch of stuff to get them in there at the same time.