Academy of Fetishes - An all-female text game with a school setting

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017

Play the game in your browser

Academy of Fetishes is a text-based game you can play in the browser. You are the principal of Saint Mary's, a financially ruined all-female college. Fortunately, an anonymous benefactor offers to keep the school afloat so long as the students and teachers perform lewd acts.

When you start, the students and teachers are reluctant. But the longer you play, the more they break out of their shell and show you how twisted and perverted they really are.

If a kink exists, I want a scene of it in the game. But, I respect the fact that not everyone is into everything. That's why the game will progress down the path you want to take. Don't like Futanari? That's fine! There will be a tech tree of sorts and you can choose to avoid that path and still beat the game.

I'm just getting started so any and all feedback is appreciated. Let me know of your favorite fetish/fantasy and I'll see if I can put it in the game for you!

Play the game in your browser

Last edited:

marsup

Sep 6, 2016
Player being a futa and knocking up one of the students or corrupting them into their toy.

Last edited:

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
Thanks for the reply!

corrupting them into their toy
Sorry, I don't understand what this means.

I like your impregnation idea. I think I will have a scene where a futa impregnates a student. But, I'm not sure if that futa will be the main character. I'll have to think about if I want the MC to be futa, female or ambiguous.

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Very enjoyable so far. 2 things. First, there appears to be a bug with the Futa biology class where Fifa is teased to produce pre-cum even though the class is assigned to give them ruined orgasms. Second, how permanent are the transfer students? The email offering them makes it seem permanent, but there's only one class with them and the futa class makes it seem like this is a temporary thing rather than full transfer.

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
Thanks for the reply!

Sorry, I don't understand what this means.

I like your impregnation idea. I think I will have a scene where a futa impregnates a student. But, I'm not sure if that futa will be the main character. I'll have to think about if I want the MC to be futa, female or ambiguous.

Corruption is about turning someone who is considered a prude, strong-willed or downright reluctant about sex into a slut who will do anything you want and accept being used as a sexual toy.

Side-Note: A futa principal would be news but I feel like corruption is already in the game. People enter the school feeling reluctant but over time grow used to it and start finding its "teaching" methods pleasurable. Also everyone in its premise may or may not be considered the principal's little playthings already, as long as she keeps Anon happy she's basically the mistress of the house.

Last edited:

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
Very enjoyable so far. 2 things. First, there appears to be a bug with the Futa biology class where Fifa is teased to produce pre-cum even though the class is assigned to give them ruined orgasms.

Thanks for trying the game and for your feedback! I'm really happy you enjoyed it. I'm looking all over for where this bug could be. Are you sure it happened to Fifa? Could it have been Tiffany? This is in the last scene, right? I can't reproduce the bug :( If you have the free time, it would really help me if you pasted a part of the scene that had the bug in it. It's a lot to ask, don't feel bad if you can't.

Second, how permanent are the transfer students? The email offering them makes it seem permanent, but there's only one class with them and the futa class makes it seem like this is a temporary thing rather than full transfer.

They're permanent, but not necessarily in every scene thereafter. You should have eventually unlocked the engineering class and then if you pick the metal easels there's another huge futa scene to play through. Let me know if that didn't show up or something. I'd be surprised because I have automated tests checking that the engineering class unlocks.

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
Corruption is about turning someone who is considered a prude, strong-willed or downright reluctant about sex into a slut who will do anything you want and accept being used as a sexual toy.

Oh I misread, now I get it... I think. You want someone to become a futa's toy, or you want someone to become the MC's toy, or you want someone to become anyone's toy, regardless? If I had to guess, I'd think you were asking for someone to become a futa's toy. Amy seems like a good candidate for that. :)

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Thanks for trying the game and for your feedback! I'm really happy you enjoyed it. I'm looking all over for where this bug could be. Are you sure it happened to Fifa? Could it have been Tiffany? This is in the last scene, right? I can't reproduce the bug :( If you have the free time, it would really help me if you pasted a part of the scene that had the bug in it. It's a lot to ask, don't feel bad if you can't.

This is the last scene to come up when I'm having the class finish their surveys with ruined orgasms. If it helps, I also removed the question about scrotum stimulation from the survey. I still get the normal Tiffany scene where she's forced to eat her own cum right before this one.
Fifa's group seems rather tame compared to the other groups you've inspected. She has a student in front and behind her. The one in front strokes and cups her balls while Kira, the one in the back, seems to be giving her a shoulder massage.

But, Fifa has an expression of displeasure. Her breathing is heavy, her eyes are closed, and she's rubbing her belly.

"Everything alright, Fifa?" you ask.

"It hurts, ma'am," she complains.

"Oh, I see," you reply. "I think you may be experiencing a condition called "blue balls". It occurs when you have prolonged sexual arousal without ejaculation. An orgasm would make her feel better, unfortunately it would be forbidden."

You ask the student to squeeze Fifa's balls a little and you see the great discomfort on Fifa's face. "Yep," you say, "Definitely blue balls. I can tell by how tender she is down there. Perhaps you should stop cupping her testicles altogether."

"Principal Shepard, can we please cum Fifa? She's in a lot of pain."

"'Fraid not, dear. The experiment is to produce as much pre-cum as you can. To induce an orgasm would ruin it. She must endure it until the end of class, no matter how uncomfortable."

Kira hugs a naked Fifa from behind to console her. "You can do it, it's just 10 more minutes!" Hearing how much time is left in the class makes Fifa whimper.

They're permanent, but not necessarily in every scene thereafter. You should have eventually unlocked the engineering class and then if you pick the metal easels there's another huge futa scene to play through. Let me know if that didn't show up or something. I'd be surprised because I have automated tests checking that the engineering class unlocks.

I actually stopped before the engineering class, as I'd done the route with the mothers first and assumed all branches ended at the same place. Didn't notice there was anything different until after I posted.

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
This is the last scene to come up when I'm having the class finish their surveys with ruined orgasms. If it helps, I also removed the question about scrotum stimulation from the survey.

Yes! I found it. Thanks so much. It will be fixed in the next release. Don't worry, you didn't miss anything, you just saw an additional scene.

I actually stopped before the engineering class, as I'd done the route with the mothers first and assumed all branches ended at the same place. Didn't notice there was anything different until after I posted.

Yeah there's an additional choice if you have futa transfer students. It's like 5-10k words! I hope you like it :)

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
Oh I misread, now I get it... I think. You want someone to become a futa's toy, or you want someone to become the MC's toy, or you want someone to become anyone's toy, regardless? If I had to guess, I'd think you were asking for someone to become a futa's toy. Amy seems like a good candidate for that. :)

The other person was asking for a futa principal (MC) who could corrupt one or more students to become her toys. Marsup just used a "they" in the end because futas are females with male genitalia and probably thought a more neutral pronoum would be fiting. Or maybe english just ins't their strong suit.

Last edited:

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
New update last night:
  • Now you can skip any scene early and go directly to your office. This is for people who get squicked by a scene and want to bail out, or people who are just bored by it (e.g., foot fetish isn't for you).
  • In the first PE class you can now bail out early. Instead of torturing Jesse, you give her a little tender loving care.
  • I rewrote a lot of the intro to fix a lot of logical issues. I also fixed a bunch of dialog that was written as if you were Ms. Darwin so that it is now written as if you're watching her react.
  • Now the MC is intro'd as female (or a male with a purse, but I think you would assume female).
  • Now you choose the transfer students at the week 2 intro instead of after the scavenger hunt game.
  • Fixed a bug in the Futanari Inspection scene. If you didn't want scrotum stimulation, you saw a pre-cum scene, even if you were trying to see ruined orgasms (did you just read that? WTF am I doing with my life?).

Reactions: Strijoca

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
Hello all! Just wanted to announce a new minor release I just made. Here are the changes it contains:
  • When you reach the end of the game, it now says what's planned for future releases instead of leaving you with a blank screen
  • I changed all the usage of "futa" and "futanari" to be "trans girl". The former was technically incorrect and misleading so it was frustrating. Sorry it took so long!
  • I changed a lot of tense inconsistencies in the first Trans Girl Survey scene (the first scene).
  • I made an effort to re-introduce each trans girl in the Trans Girl Survey scene each time you visit a group. There's a lot of names thrown at you all at once. I hope this makes it easier to remember who's who in the scene.
  • I just learned there's a fetish called ENF. It stands for Embarrassed Nude Female. My game has tons of that fetish! I added that to the list of fetishes on the about page.
OK, so why the "minor" release instead of a "major" release? Well I have been working really hard on a Sensory Deprivation scene every day, but it's not done yet. Short synopsis: Half the school wears headgear that prevents them from hearing or seeing. The other half has to take care of them like pets. Here's a list of what that will entail:
  • Daughter (owner) /Mother (pet) scene (2 of them. One scene done)
  • A pee scene (done)
  • A scene where you coach Luna (owner) on how to fuck Amy (pet) (2 of them. One scene done)
  • A sleep fetish scene. e.g., someone molests a sleeping student (WIP)
  • A romantic sex scene (WIP)
  • A twin sex scene (WIP)
I think completing all of this might take me another 2-3 weeks and I didn't want to go that long without some kind of update in the mean time. I think it's going to be great! There's a ton of choice already and these choices have a lot of affect on the last scene.

Reactions: Strijoca and Takeda

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
Version 0.5 is out!

I'm very excited to say you can now unlock a Bio Chemistry lab. This unlocks two new scenes with many fetishes!

1. The first scene is an aphrodisiac scene. You apply it to one of your students and make her uncontrollably horny. This contains hand cuffs, group fondling, forced orgasm, multiple orgasms, squirting, ahegao, and mind break.
  2. The second scene is a lactation scene. It's pretty straight forward, but you squirt a student's milk onto a mirror, into your drink, into your mouth, and there's also a bit of what I call auto-lactation: Lactating without squeezing.
There are some other points worth mentioning that do not relate to scenes:

1. I changed "Jesse" to "Jessie". I was using the male variant of the name :(
  2. I don't know why, but many people were interpreting the clothes pin in the PE class as a safety pin. I included a photo of a clothes pin so people won't make that mistake.
  3. I purchased the www.academyoffetishes.com domain! Now things are more official

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
(I have the habit to lurk on forums, especially on Fenoxo's wonderful forum, so I'm sorry if I'm missing some words.)

I've found your lovely game yesterday and it looks like there will be a lot more promising content (ahem... fetishes I mean) in the near future!

A girls-only school full of yuri based fetishes has a lot of potential...

... But there is one thing that I'm confused about:

After your first week, the game (or AB) tells me to choose between two transfer student types:

I like the daughter and mother incest, but they are too old for my tastes.

For the second one, is where my first question is:

Where is the actual futanari content (one penis (the balls are optional) and one pussy)? Do you have some ideas to add this fetish? If not, why not?

And for my second question:

If the futanari students fetish would be written, will it be possible to choose them if you didn't choose the trans girl students? And would it be possible that they could impregnate other female/futanari students (futanari on futanari is a fetish)? (It would be absolutely awesome if you could write some lactating futanari hucow students!) :allears:

Bonus question:

Will there be a milking fetish? (Breast milkers, cow girl style!) :gizz:

Thanks for creating this unique text-based game!

I hope you complete this original masterpiece!

P.S. Futanari are technically hermaphrodites (with optional balls):
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Futanari
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermaphrodite

Last edited:

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
Thanks for taking the time to write these questions!

Where is the actual futanari content (one penis (the balls are optional) and one pussy)? Do you have some ideas to add this fetish? If not, why not?
There is none in the game. For me, adding futanari is low priority, simply because it doesn't turn me on. Neither does a foot fetish and I added that, but it's relatively low priority.

If the futanari students fetish would be written, will it be possible to choose them if you didn't choose the trans girl students?

Haven't thought of it. Why do you ask? I suppose I could easily make trans vs futa mutually exclusive and add additional scenes to the trans girl scenes where vaginas are involved. That's probably the smartest way for me to go about it. Otherwise I have to type up some long scenes of subject matter that isn't a personal turn on.

And would it be possible that they could impregnate other female/futanari students (futanari on futanari is a fetish)?

If I had them, yes that would be possible.

(It would be absolutely awesome if you could write some lactating futanari hucow students!) :allears:

There will be lactating trans girls.

Will there be a milking fetish? (Breast milkers, cow girl style!) :gizz:

Totally. I want the hucow transformation to be gradual. I need to think of some incidental stories I can put near the current end of the game so that after you finish them, Jessie is more cow-like.

Thanks for creating this unique text-based game!

I hope you complete this original masterpiece!

Aw, thanks!

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
Quote:
I suppose I could easily make trans vs futa mutually exclusive and add additional scenes to the trans girl scenes where vaginas are involved. That's probably the smartest way for me to go about it.
End quote.

Thats a great idea!

You could write some paragraphs that describes they're futanari appearance. The principal, the teachers and the students could interact with both the penis and the vagina at the same time.

If its possible, will there be less anal stuff if you were to make the futanari students mutually exclusive to the trans girl students? You could search for some futanari based fetishes to replace some of the anal fetishes.

I'm not far in the actual content, but I two other questions:

Will there be a breast expansion fetish?

Does Jessie have a friend? If yes, she could share the hucow fetish in a different way. (She could be a futanari.) They could make a lovely hucow couple!

And thanks for answering my previous questions.

I'm looking forward to the next batch of fetishes. (Updates I mean.)

Last edited:

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
Quote:
If its possible, will there be less anal stuff if you were to make the futanari students mutually exclusive to the trans girl students?
I dunno, why not both?

Will there be a breast expansion fetish?
In the lactation scene, Jessie's breasts get larger from the pill. Does that count?

Does Jessie have a friend? If yes, she could share the hucow fetish in a different way. (She could be a futanari.) They could make a lovely hucow couple!

Well, my plan was once Jessie's experiment is a "success", you can have other students take it. Open it up to trans girls and moms or other girls.

Thanks for your questions/interest!

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
I've finished the game with Jessie's scene, and it was... pretty impressive to be honest!

Will you make her fall in love with the principal by any chance? :allears:

dunno, why not both?
Will you give the choice to the player? Because, personally, I would really, really like to do a vagina (and penis) only playthrough...

In the lactation scene, Jessie's breasts get larger from the pill. Does that count?
How much bigger and at which speed will her breasts and her body will they grow? Because one cup every day is a bit too much... Except if you are into hyper breasts COC/TITS style! XD

Open it up to trans girls...
Do you have any plans to add some futanari content in the near future... or not? If not, I'll stop asking you about it and I'm sorry for bothering you.

...and moms or other girls.
One last question: (Maybe...)

Can you write an option to make them younger? I know there will be no mother and daughter sex fetishes, but a young and motherly mom can be cute, sexy and a turn on for some/a lot of people.

Because middle aged women can be really old and a turn off for a lot of/some people.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_age

If you continue like that, this game could measure itself to be as good like Ashford Academy, HHS+, and other school text-based games!

Then again, thanks for the current content!

Last edited:

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
I've finished the game with Jessie's scene, and it was... pretty impressive to be honest!

I'm relieved to hear that. You're the first to give me feedback.

Will you make her fall in love with the principal by any chance? :allears:

Maybe, I'm not against that. I think I might make a choice for you to "date" one of many of the students. But right now I'm thinking about how to turn Jessie more cow-like.

Will you give the choice to the player? Because, personally, I would really, really like to do a vagina (and penis) only playthrough...

It certainly would be easier on me to do that. I'm not sure if I'll add them, but if I do I would probably do it that way.

How much bigger and at which speed will her breasts and her body will they grow? Because one cup every day is a bit too much... Except if you are into hyper breasts COC/TITS style! XD

Haven't really thought of it. I might make it a choice. I'm more excited about putting her in a barn and vacuum pumping her breasts all day long.

Do you have any plans to add some futanari content in the near future... or not? If not, I'll stop asking you about it and I'm sorry for bothering you.
Definitely not in the near future. But, our conversation definitely makes it seem lower effort than before. I'd say I'm not considering doing it sooner than I had. It would make a lot of people happy to add that. It's my biggest request.

Can you write an option to make them younger? I know there will be no mother and daughter sex fetishes, but a young and motherly mom can be cute, sexy and a turn on for some/a lot of people.

Because middle aged women can be really old and a turn off for a lot of/some people.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_age

If you continue like that, this game could measure itself to be as good like Ashford Academy, HHS+, and other school text-based games!

Then again, thanks for the current content!

I won't be making anyone younger than 18. I might make some of the mom's new mothers. Of course, then there would be no blood relation with anyone there. Not sure if that defeats the purpose to you.

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
Maybe, I'm not against that. I think I might make a choice for you to "date" one of many of the students. But right now I'm thinking about how to turn Jessie more cow-like.
It would be an interesting game mechanic to add to the game to be honest. But more importantly right now, I'm really looking forward to read your Jessie cow girl/hucow goodness! And, maybe, you could make the principal more romantic through the next stages of her milky transformation. Because her first stage scene was enough lovey-dovey for my tastes. Oh, and you could try to boost her self confidence through her stages and protect her (mostly her breasts and her ears) from Mrs. Balls. You could threaten her to eat healthy food as a punishment for a year, more or less. A slimmer Mrs. Balls route?

It certainly would be easier on me to do that. I'm not sure if I'll add them, but if I do I would probably do it that way.
I agree, its your choice.

Haven't really thought of it. I might make it a choice. I'm more excited about putting her in a barn and vacuum pumping her breasts all day long.
Well that escalated quickly lol! Its gonna be such a marvellous scene to read! Will there be a penis milker combo if you write a futanari drug/for trans girl students? And will the barn be connected to the school?

Definitely not in the near future. But, our conversation definitely makes it seem lower effort than before. I'd say I'm not considering doing it sooner than I had. It would make a lot of people happy to add that. It's my biggest request.
I understand. Cow girls/hucows first! A futanari one would make some of these people very happy!

I won't be making anyone younger than 18. I might make some of the mom's new mothers. Of course, then there would be no blood relation with anyone there. Not sure if that defeats the purpose to you.
I wasn't asking for under aged content! I was asking for a more reasonable age rating for these new mothers. Maybe an age between 25 to 30, more or less. There is no need of incest between the girls when these new mothers that has sexual experience in difference of the soon mother-to-be students that knows almost nothing about sex. Now that would be a hot read!

Bonus question #1:
If you ever write a futanari drug, will you make it grow they're clitoris into a penis, making it a clit-dick?

Bonus question #2:
Will you be able to write a pool inside the school for swimming classes with a new teacher?

Thanks for answering my questions about your amazing game. :)

Last edited:

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
I was asking for a more reasonable age rating for these new mothers. Maybe an age between 25 to 30, more or less. There is no need of incest between the girls when these new mothers that has sexual experience in difference of the soon mother-to-be students that knows almost nothing about sex. Now that would be a hot read!

I'm confused about the appeal of that. There's no incest, so is it just the appeal of a MILF? Or are you saying you want these 25 to 30 year old moms to be pregnant when they enter the class? I'm not following why a 25 year old mom is hotter than a 25 year old student to you.

Bonus question #1:
If you ever write a futanari drug, will you make it grow they're clitoris into a penis, making it a clit-dick?

Yes, but I don't think it will make them "futanari". I do plan to have a drug grow the clits big. Dick sized big.

Bonus question #2:
Will you be able to write a pool inside the school for swimming classes with a new teacher?

Yes I have plans for a pool, but I kind of assumed Mrs. Ball would teach it since it's a sport. Why do you ask?

Thanks for answering my questions about your amazing game. :)

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
There's no incest, so is it just the appeal of a MILF?
Yes. But for me, I don't see any appeal of a GILF being side by side with other students that are 2 times or more younger then her.

Or are you saying you want these 25 to 30 year old moms to be pregnant when they enter the class?
Maybe, if it appeals to you. You could make one/some of them/all of them pregnant with varying trimester periods.

I'm not following why a 25 year old mom is hotter than a 25 year old student to you.
I thought that the students were younger then that, around 20 to 23 years old.
So... I'm sorry I guess... I thought so like that because there is no mentioning whatsoever of the students age in the game...
But the maximum is still 30 years old, is this okay?
Its up to you to decide the minimum.
By the way, what's Jessie's age?

Yes, but I don't think it will make them "futanari". I do plan to have a drug grow the clits big. Dick sized big.
Your plan with your drug sounds really interesting and fun, but it will not be a functional penis...
Finally, If we really want a futanari in the game it would be through surgery I guess...
Or with nanomachines to modify they're sexual organs...
I know, you could give, at the introduction of the game, the option to tell the player that she was born as a futanari!
It could be the only easiest way to give the player some futanari/impregnation content! :allears:
Here is an example of the biology of a futanari:
https://twitter.com/shinn87/status/463315291703750656/photo/1
I have a question about your clitoris growth drug:
In the final stage of the clitoris's growth, will it be shaped like a normal penis?
As a side note:
Now I can't stop imagining about the futanari principal trying to impregnate Jessie, while she's getting her breasts milked hard and her huge penis-looking clitoris being "milked" or teased by the player, or both at the same time. :gizz:
And they could fuck almost every day like that if the player wants it!

Yes I have plans for a pool, but I kind of assumed Mrs. Ball would teach it since it's a sport. Why do you ask?
Because she's to sadistic for this beautiful and graceful sport.
You could write a teacher that would be caring and a bit joyful as well of having an exhibitionist side and being a little bit of a masochist. (Its an example, its up to you to decide her personality.)
Oh, and she could have an athletic and slim figure while having a curvaceous body.
She could try to teach exhibitionism to the students by making them wear bikinis/swimsuits of different and colourful designs that exposes more and more skin after each class. (Maybe, its up to you.) She could teach class like normal with a side of lewdness. (You could put some aphrodisiac in the water). ;)
She could bring some aquatic sex toys, like swimsuits that are equipped with small vibrators that stimulates the clitoris and nipples, etc.
The big picture is that she could become the yang (Bright and Positive) in the opposite to the yin (Dark and Negative) that Mrs. Ball is.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yin_and_yang
Besides, there will be to much content for her in difference to the other teachers. And as you could know, there is some people that doesn't like torture as a sexual thing (including me, and I don't think its sexual in any way).
And I don't really like her as a teacher in the game, even though you can say no for torturing the students (especially Jessie).
She could be a teacher that would ask the principal (or AB) to build an underground detention/torture room to satisfy her sadistic needs.

Bonus questions #1:
Will the drug, Novae Nubhim, that Jessie is taking, affect her humanity? If yes, how much of her humanity will remain?
Will she become more cattle-like? Or will she become a carefree and happy cow girl/hucow that socialize with everyone with ease and gets milked when she's full? (I like the latter even more.) :D

Bonus questions #2:
And by curiosity, will Jessie and the other students grow white fur with black spots on it and a pair of small and cute horns?
Will there breasts become so sensitive to the touch that only groping, kneading, massaging and squeezing will make them cum?
And will they be able to wear cow-like costumes and a cow bell?

Bonus question #3:
Will there be enough space in additional content for a private beach resort who is owned by AB.

Last bonus question:
Will you, if you can, add a list of named students and teachers (that you can unlock by personally encountering them in the classes, or otherwise, its up to you), in alphabetical order?
It would describe a thorough description of they're age, height,
physical stats (ex.: breast size, waist size, hip size, clitoris/penis size if present, etc.),
mental stats, they're hobbies, what they like/hate,
body developments (ex.: breast expansion size notes, waist size gains because of the drug and pregnancy, hip size gains because of the drug and pregnancy, clitoris/penis growth notes, etc.),
etc.
In the end its up to you if this list is a good idea.

If it continues like this, your game would become the perfect yuri school simulator in a text-based game!

Last edited:

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
Yes. But for me, I don't see any appeal of a GILF being side by side with other students that are 2 times or more younger then her.

I feel dumb because I'm still struggling to see the appeal. If there were a 25 year old student who has never been pregnant, would that be just as good? I guess I'm just unfamiliar with a milf fetish.
I thought that the students were younger then that, around 20 to 23 years old.
So... I'm sorry I guess... I thought so like that because there is no mentioning whatsoever of the students age in the game...
But the maximum is still 30 years old, is this okay?
Its up to you to decide the minimum.
By the way, what's Jessie's age?

When I write, I visualize them as 18-20. I don't know what any of their ages are specifically. I probably won't define that to the readers unless it plays a part in the story.

In the final stage of the clitoris's growth, will it be shaped like a normal penis?

Not exactly, I want it to be a giant clit. Far more sensitive than a penis.

Because she's to sadistic for this beautiful and graceful sport.
You could write a teacher that would be caring and a bit joyful as well of having an exhibitionist side and being a little bit of a masochist. (Its an example, its up to you to decide her personality.)
Oh, and she could have an athletic and slim figure while having a curvaceous body.
She could try to teach exhibitionism to the students by making them wear bikinis/swimsuits of different and colourful designs that exposes more and more skin after each class. (Maybe, its up to you.) She could teach class like normal with a side of lewdness. (You could put some aphrodisiac in the water). ;)
She could bring some aquatic sex toys, like swimsuits that are equipped with small vibrators that stimulates the clitoris and nipples, etc.

Gotcha, that sounds good. I'll write that down.

Bonus questions #1:
Will the drug, Novae Nubhim, that Jessie is taking, affect her humanity? If yes, how much of her humanity will remain?
Will she become more cattle-like? Or will she become a carefree and happy cow girl/hucow that socialize with everyone with ease and gets milked when she's full? (I like the latter even more.) :D

I was thinking of a mixture. Happy cattle.

Bonus questions #2:
And by curiosity, will Jessie and the other students grow white fur with black spots on it and a pair of small and cute horns?
Will there breasts become so sensitive to the touch that only groping, kneading, massaging and squeezing will make them cum?
And will they be able to wear cow-like costumes and a cow bell?

Yes, probably most of those things. I dunno about the black spots. I'll try to work that in.

Bonus question #3:
Will there be enough space in additional content for a private beach resort who is owned by AB.

Probably not, I feel like that would be too different from the school theme.

Last bonus question:
Will you, if you can, add a list of named students and teachers (that you can unlock by personally encountering them in the classes, or otherwise, its up to you), in alphabetical order?
It would describe a thorough description of they're age, height,
physical stats (ex.: breast size, waist size, hip size, clitoris/penis size if present, etc.),
mental stats, they're hobbies, what they like/hate,
body developments (ex.: breast expansion size notes, waist size gains because of the drug and pregnancy, hip size gains because of the drug and pregnancy, clitoris/penis growth notes, etc.),
etc.
In the end its up to you if this list is a good idea.

If it continues like this, your game would become the perfect yuri school simulator in a text-based game!

I might do something like that but I'm trying to avoid it. I think it's hard to remember the names, but I'd prefer to solve that problem with better writing than with pictures and a glossary.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I want it to be a giant clit. Far more sensitive than a penis.
I know this works under "porn logic" (and this is coming from someone who likes large clits in fantasy smut), but people tend to forget that "sensitive" =! "pleasurable". Moreso if such sensitive part is supposedly enhanced. Then again, I might just be someone who dislikes directly approaching her own bit as it feels more like a jolt than a caress.

Reactions: Sapphire

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
I know this works under "porn logic" (and this is coming from someone who likes large clits in fantasy smut), but people tend to forget that "sensitive" =! "pleasurable". Moreso if such sensitive part is supposedly enhanced. Then again, I might just be someone who dislikes directly approaching her own bit as it feels more like a jolt than a caress.

Yeah I completely agree :) Most women I've met don't like direct touching (until they're very aroused) either, but to me that's what I like about the idea of clit growth. There's a sadistic aspect to it; those jolts going through your body as you are forced to shove it into another person's tight hole. How uncomfortable it would be to even wear underwear with such a sensitive organ rubbing against it. The fact that it's large enough to wrap your hand around and squeeze, etc.

But, I love your input. Let me know if you've noticed anything else that's "porn logic" in my game. If I have some, I want it to be intentional :)

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
All in all, I guess your game isn't for me. When it comes to porn, I don't like school settings and I can't stand sadism, forceful arousal (it's too close to "it's not rape if they enjoyed it" for me) and pain. Because those jolts I was typing about are not pleasurable at all. And I found myself skipping every "extra kink choice".
As for porn logic, I skimmed through the game, so I'd need a couple of plays to see more to type about. But I couldn't help facepalming at that one line when I finally reached the clit stroking scenes. It was something like...

"Oh god! More!" You are amazed at her reaction.

I hate it to no end when the game puts words in my mouth. Moreso when there's nothing amazing at someone in a porn game reacting with a stock line from porn. What will be next, a "T-Teacher! My hips are moving on their own!"?

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
"Oh god! More!" You are amazed at her reaction.

I hate it to no end when the game puts words in my mouth. Moreso when there's nothing amazing at someone in a porn game reacting with a stock line from porn. What will be next, a "T-Teacher! My hips are moving on their own!"?

Damn, hurt to hear it but you're so right. I cut the part where it puts words in your mouth.

Yeah, doesn't sound like it's the game for you though. Sounds like it focuses on all the things you dislike. But, your feedback is very useful and I appreciate it.