Academy of Fetishes - An all-female text game with a school setting

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
I feel dumb because I'm still struggling to see the appeal. If there were a 25 year old student who has never been pregnant, would that be just as good? I guess I'm just unfamiliar with a milf fetish.
Its ok. But the question is: will you try to write some?
No, because she's not a MILF in her case, You could make some or a lot of your 21 or more years old students pregnant with varying trimester periods, and the others could lactate naturally, because they've already given birth.
Its all about the lactation and maternal instinct of a young and motherly woman that makes the MILF fetish.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pregnancy
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:pregnancy_timeline.png

When I write, I visualize them as 18-20. I don't know what any of their ages are specifically. I probably won't define that to the readers unless it plays a part in the story.
Then that's perfect as it is!

Not exactly, I want it to be a giant clit. Far more sensitive than a penis.
I mean you could give a cock head to the giant clitoris.

Gotcha, that sounds good. I'll write that down.
Oh yeah! I gave an idea for a sexy pool teacher and got accepted! Incoming swimsuit fetish update!

I was thinking of a mixture. Happy cattle.
Awesome! Will she be able to roam the school freely?

Yes, probably most of those things. I dunno about the black spots. I'll try to work that in.
Good to know.

Probably not, I feel like that would be too different from the school theme.
Fair enough.

I might do something like that but I'm trying to avoid it. I think it's hard to remember the names, but I'd prefer to solve that problem with better writing than with pictures and a glossary.
The more details you add to the game, the better it will be.

Question #1
Will Jessie and the other girls like her be able to go to their classes even though they have huge milky breasts and a massive clitoris?

Last question:
Will you write birthing scenes for all the students or just some of them?

Last edited:

Flash Dingo

Oct 8, 2016
Think you might need to change that mother/daughter tag. If they're not related, it's misleading, and mother/daughter is one of my fetishes.

Reactions: Sapphire

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
Its ok. But the question is: will you try to write some?
I mean you could give a cock head to the giant clitoris.
Clits do have a head-like structure. Not exactly the same but yeah.

Oh yeah! I gave an idea for a sexy pool teacher and got accepted! Incoming swimsuit fetish update!

Yep, thanks for the idea :) May be a while before I can get to it.

Awesome! Will she be able to roam the school freely?

Maybe for a little bit, but I was planning on putting her in a barn where she's pumped.

Question #1
Will Jessie and the other girls like her be able to go to their classes even though they have huge milky breasts and a massive clitoris?

Eventually Jessie will be taken out of class, I think.

Last question:
Will you write birthing scenes for all the students or just some of them?

Probably not. I wouldn't know what to do with the children post birth. That's just an area I don't want to get near.

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
Odd, could have swore I read a post that you weren't doing biological mother/daughter incest. Maybe I read it wrong. :confused:
That might have been in a game discussion conversation I had with @Strijoca He wanted younger mothers and I said I'm not going to put underage daughters (or people) in my game. He said that's not what he meant, he just wanted young milfs.

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
(I think I'm gonna be out of questions with this post)

Clits do have a head-like structure. Not exactly the same but yeah.
If you say so...

Yep, thanks for the idea :) May be a while before I can get to it.
No problem friend, I'm always happy to give you ideas.
I can always wait for this update.

Maybe for a little bit, but I was planning on putting her in a barn where she's pumped.
But how will you make her to stay happy if you pump her milk dry every day if she can't socialize in or out of the barn?
Will Jessie be special in the barn. Like for example: she could become the headmistress of the barn or something like that?
She could help the other cow girls/hucows for they're milking.
Or you could write a farmer girl if it would be easier on the writing for barn.

Eventually Jessie will be taken out of class, I think.
By doing a huge mess in the classroom, I would guess.

Probably not. I wouldn't know what to do with the children post birth. That's just an area I don't want to get near.
They can't stay pregnant forever.
Maybe the AB would know what to do with the children?
I understand your point of view.
But for me, to be honest, its my fetish.

Last edited:

Flash Dingo

Oct 8, 2016
In relation to the previous posts with @Flash Dingo, I'm not, in any way, against a mother-daughter incest fetish!
I'm just simply uncomfortable that GILFs (middle-aged and old grandmothers) are the only choice for the mother fetish in the transfer students menu.
The game needs students who are way younger than that, and these transfer students are young-adult mothers!
MILFs to be exact.
30-40 isn't a bad age range for mothers, and if they had their children young (in their early 20's) it can work reasonably well. Hell, some mothers get pregnant as early as 18.

Let's say you have a 25 year old student, and she was born when her mother was 18. That would put the mother at 43. Perfect. If the student is 18, then the mother would be 36. 43, 26, these are not GILF ages. GILF ages would be ~60+, but seeing as some people age more gracefully than others, results may vary.

Last edited:

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
I dunno why, but I stopped getting emails about the replies. Didn't realize people were saying things.

(I think I'm gonna be out of questions with this post)
But how will you make her to stay happy if you pump her milk dry every day if she can't socialize in or out of the barn?
Will Jessie be special in the barn. Like for example: she could become the headmistress of the barn or something like that?
She could help the other cow girls/hucows for they're milking.
Or you could write a farmer girl if it would be easier on the writing for barn.

I'm thinking Kira will visit her often. In my mind she's the sweet girl who cares about others more than herself.

By doing a huge mess in the classroom, I would guess.

Something like that. Haven't thought of it. Maybe I'll make her less intelligent like a cow (relative to a human). I might even keep her in class. This is one of those things where I think I'll just let my writing take me where it wants.

In relation to the previous posts with @Flash Dingo, I'm not, in any way, against a mother-daughter incest fetish!
I'm just simply uncomfortable that GILFs (middle-aged and old grandmothers) are the only choice for the mother fetish in the transfer students menu.
The game needs students who are way younger than that, and these transfer students are young-adult mothers!
MILFs to be exact.

I'll see what I can do here. It's easy to add, but to me there's nothing taboo about a MILF. It's the incest that makes it hot to me. A MILF with a student; that's just vanilla lesbian sex to me, not a fetish. Maybe if you explain the turn on I'll understand it better.

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
@Flash Dingo
Did you play the game?
The choice in the game clearly states middle-aged to old women transfer students. (40 to ~60+)
Middle-aging always starts at 40 years old and there natural beauty has already started to fade away.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle-age
To me, middle-aging is not sexy at all!
Maybe in exception if she's well drawn in a hentai book.

My impression of middle-aged was the same as @Flash Dingo 's Guess I was wrong. I removed the phrase. Now they're just "mothers". Not middle aged mothers.

Flash Dingo

Oct 8, 2016
My impression of middle-aged was the same as @Flash Dingo 's Guess I was wrong. I removed the phrase. Now they're just "mothers". Not middle aged mothers.
No, no. You weren't wrong. Strijoca just has a very specific idea of what a MILF is that he wants in game. What you currently have in game are the biological mothers of the students, which are going to be around middle-age considering how old their daughters are.

Strijoca, on the other hand, wants young women who happen to be mothers. This means no blood relation to any of the current students.

So you don't have to remove the middle-aged part. I'd say that future transfer student options should have new mothers as an option.

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
@Academy Of Fetishes Game
I dunno why, but I stopped getting emails about the replies. Didn't realize people were saying things.
I was wondering why to! I was thinking you were concentrating mainly on coding and writing of your incoming 0.6 update.

I'm thinking Kira will visit her often. In my mind she's the sweet girl who cares about others more than herself.
Well, that's cute. Will you ever consider writing a barn caretaker who could lewd it up in there. Kira could help her in her work by taking care of the milking of the cow girls/hucows with her. Its just an idea, its up to you.

Something like that. Haven't thought of it. Maybe I'll make her less intelligent like a cow (relative to a human). I might even keep her in class. This is one of those things where I think I'll just let my writing take me where it wants.
Will she be intelligent enough to talk with the other sudents? Will you make Jessie say moo? (I'm joking)

I'll see what I can do here. It's easy to add, but to me there's nothing taboo about a MILF. It's the incest that makes it hot to me. A MILF with a student; that's just vanilla lesbian sex to me, not a fetish. Maybe if you explain the turn on I'll understand it better
The turn on of this fetish is the idea of cheating/divorced (nymphomaniac) mothers. They lactate naturally without you giving them the drug. You could write scenes with them breastfeeding the younger students and you could make them orgasm with some excessive nipple sucking. Or you could make they're nipples elongated (like the penis-sized clitorises) and make them super sensitive. You could write some multiple orgasms and ahegao faces. You could write some nipple stoppers to deny from lactating and make them swell full of milk until you release they're nipples to make them gush milk everywhere.

If you don't want to write the MILF fetish, you could remove any mentions of making the middle-aged students old, like wrinkly old, GILF old. Because that's unsexy.

And you could put the nipple fetishes and nipple stoppers on the cow girls/hucows.

No, no. You weren't wrong. Strijoca just has a very specific idea of what a MILF is that he wants in game. What you currently have in game are the biological mothers of the students, which are going to be around middle-age considering how old their daughters are.

Strijoca, on the other hand, wants young women who happen to be mothers. This means no blood relation to any of the current students.

So you don't have to remove the middle-aged part. I'd say that future transfer student options should have new mothers as an option.
I agree with you. The old mentions should only be removed. And the adding of the MILF fetish option would be perfect!

I meant I didn't know middle age meant, "between 45 and 65". I thought it was more 30-50
Oh... Than that changes everything... Just remove the old mentions and I could try that route... Maybe.

Last edited:

Flash Dingo

Oct 8, 2016
Wow, so you never actually played the Mother route? And you're on here complaining?

Besides the Middle-aged Mothers line when you select the transfer students, there are no descriptions of any of the mothers that make then out to be:

like wrinkly old, GILF old.

But yeah, middle-aged may be the wrong term to use if they're under the age of 45.

Flash Dingo

Oct 8, 2016
And I still think that 45 years old is too old for being a young-adult.
I already edited my post. Try to keep up. And as far as what you consider too old to be a young adult, it's irrelevant. The standard is currently set to 45-65, and until it changes, that's what it is. I'm honestly getting tired of this discussion, because at this point, it's like slamming my head against a brick wall: try as I might, the wall's not going anywhere, and I'm only giving myself a headache. Have as many last words as you like on this this topic; I'm done.

As far as thread topic goes, however, I'd like to request the ability to fire teachers and have them replaced. I'm not fond of the PE teacher or the Art teacher, and I'm not keen on being forced to keep them around for fetishes I don't particularly enjoy. But this should also help to bring in teachers that have a focused fetish to replace them (or not, if none of the replacements suit the player).

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
@Flash Dingo
I'm fine with this.

I'm deleting/editing my recent posts and the posts that doesn't speak to the Thread Master and you should do the same because it will end up being weird.

As far as thread topic goes, however, I'd like to request the ability to fire teachers and have them replaced.
I'm not fond of the PE teacher
Yes, especially Mrs. Ball.

I would be surprised if he could consider this idea.

Last edited:

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
As far as thread topic goes, however, I'd like to request the ability to fire teachers and have them replaced. I'm not fond of the PE teacher or the Art teacher, and I'm not keen on being forced to keep them around for fetishes I don't particularly enjoy. But this should also help to bring in teachers that have a focused fetish to replace them (or not, if none of the replacements suit the player).

Why don't you like these two teachers? The next version will have a fetish picker which will give you some control to avoid fetishes you don't like.

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
Well, that's cute. Will you ever consider writing a barn caretaker who could lewd it up in there. Kira could help her in her work by taking care of the milking of the cow girls/hucows with her. Its just an idea, its up to you.

Kira would probably take that role. Though, it might make sense to hire a teacher for this.

Will she be intelligent enough to talk with the other sudents? Will you make Jessie say moo? (I'm joking)

I'm not sure. Maybe she has to wear a gag most of the time.

You could write scenes with them breastfeeding the younger students and you could make them orgasm with some excessive nipple sucking. Or you could make they're nipples elongated (like the penis-sized clitorises) and make them super sensitive. You could write some multiple orgasms and ahegao faces. You could write some nipple stoppers to deny from lactating and make them swell full of milk until you release they're nipples to make them gush milk everywhere.

Cool, I like those ideas.

Reactions: Strijoca

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
Well if i fire a teacher, what's to stop her from going to the authorities when she's fired?

But I guess it would be nice if there were non-sadistic PE classes?
Well... Technically, Academy of fetishes is a feel-good yuri game... Full of orgasmic fetishes.
And I don't think this kind of (non-sexual) fetish has its place in your game.
It has its place in a more torture-like oriented game.

If you write about her after she gets fired, maybe the AB would know what to do with her.

... Or you could delete her after she gets fired.

And as for the new teacher, she could be related to a teacher (cousin, sister, etc).
She could be hired at the same time as the pool teacher for example.
(They could sometimes work together in the gym, the pool, or both.)

Its up to you to decide if she's related or not to someone in the school.

Kira would probably take that role. Though, it might make sense to hire a teacher for this.
By hiring a "teacher", you could write some nice content with Kira as her helper. You could write scenes with Kira working alone in the barn and scenes with her as the teacher's assistant.

I'm not sure. Maybe she has to wear a gag most of the time.
Why though? Will it be an obligation for her to wear one? Will it be the players choice?
I never liked the ball gag anyway.

Cool, I like those ideas.
Thanks for liking my ideas, you will know it when I'll have more!
On a side note: could you make the nipple stoppers not too painful for the girl?
It could be about some nipple rings (or something else, its up to you) to stop the milk from flowing.
You could make they're milk fullness more pleasurable for the girl after the first scene. (Because the fullness might hurt the girl's areolae/breasts/nipples and she could become a masochist about it, transforming the pain into pleasure.)

Is it the end of the MILF/young-adult mothers misunderstanding, or are you still confused about this fetish?

Last edited:

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
Well... Technically, Academy of fetishes is a feel-good yuri game... Full of orgasmic fetishes.
And I don't think this kind of (non-sexual) fetish has its place in your game.
It has its place in a more torture-like oriented game.

Well, I'd like it to have both. As long as there's a fetish, I want it in there (within my limits).

By hiring a "teacher", you could write some nice content with Kira as her helper. You could write scenes with Kira working alone in the barn and scenes with her as the teacher's assistant.

Yeah, I kinda like that idea. Someone showing her the ropes. Sounds cute.

Why though? Will it be an obligation for her to wear one? Will it be the players choice?
I never liked the ball gag anyway.

To keep her docile and obedient I suppose. I dunno. I could go either way.

On a side note: could you make the nipple stoppers not too painful for the girl?
It could be about some nipple rings (or something else, its up to you) to stop the milk from flowing.

I don't see how that could not be painful.

You could make they're milk fullness more pleasurable for the girl after the first scene. (Because the fullness might hurt the girl's areolae/breasts/nipples and she could become a masochist about it, transforming the pain into pleasure.)

Yeah, I plan that. I want her to get painfully full and it's pleasurable to be milked. But it might be a painful/pleasure mixture that she enjoys because it feels better than holding it in.

Is it the end of the MILF/young-adult mothers misunderstanding, or are you still confused about this fetish?

Nope, got it. Thanks.

Flash Dingo

Oct 8, 2016
Sorry, my internet has been stupid wonky. Anyhow, to answer your question about Mrs. Ball, it's her sadism.

As far as Ms. Monet... Her "Photograph everything" as art aspect just bugs me. Maybe it's just a lack of content for her at the moment, or it's just how she's geared to produce content, but I'd like to see a more artistic approach.

Her personality is also a bit grating in my opinion, but I imagine that I'd fire just about everyone as I go mad with my new-found teacher-hiring/firing power. Except for the Biology teacher. It was fucking awesome getting a student to go down on her, not to mention the rest of the class.

Mia is my favorite student, besides Jessie, because lactation.

Will there be a way to keep up Jessie's lactation without making her turn into a cow?

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
Well, I'd like it to have both. As long as there's a fetish, I want it in there (within my limits).
Well..., as long as you can block all of Mrs. Ball's content with a Bdsm/torture option in the beginning of the game, its gonna be fine for me.

To keep her docile and obedient I suppose. I dunno. I could go either way.
Jessie, in her first lactation scene, was pretty much docile and obedient, as well as being cute and happy about her lactating breasts with the principal.
What I mean is that Jessie doesn't need the gag ball to be docile and obedient in the first place.
And you should remove her from the gag ball rule for her to increase her confidence in herself and making her feel like a special cow girl/hucow in difference to the other ones.
You could make her the queen of the herd and she could help them to be more docile and obedient at the barn and to the principal.
Or you could write options for her to make her dumb as a cow (by destroying her mind and her personality..., I may be exaggerating here) or make her the leader of the herd.
And remember, other than giving her the drug, the principal is boosting her confidence in herself, so..., it would be a good idea to promote her to be the student president of the cow girls/hucows club.
In conclusion, you could have the Bdsm/torture option to remove any mentioning of the gag ball.

I don't see how that could not be painful.
I mean that it should be less painful than the red clothes pin and safety pin that Mrs. Ball wanted to use on Jessie.

Yeah, I plan that. I want her to get painfully full and it's pleasurable to be milked. But it might be a painful/pleasure mixture that she enjoys because it feels better than holding it in.
Interesting...
Just to be sure, will all of this content be used only for the young-adult mothers?
And how will you make they're breasts painfully full?
You could write a temporary lactation drug that only boosts they're milk production unlike the Novae Nubhim drug that gives additional cow-like properties to the user.

Speaking of milk, why is the last scene with Jessie gets skipped when you skip Mrs. Curie's class?

Last edited:

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
how she's geared to produce content, but I'd like to see a more artistic approach.

Not sure what this means. Can you explain? How is the photography not artistic?

Her personality is also a bit grating in my opinion

I get that. She's kind of like one of those stereotypical kawaii japanese girls that's always flashing peace signs. I find that personality hot, but I think others would hate it.

Mia is my favorite student, besides Jessie, because lactation.

Will there be a way to keep up Jessie's lactation without making her turn into a cow?

I'd really like to do that, yes. Maybe the farm milk pumps could be used on her either way.

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
Interesting...
Just to be sure, will all of this content be used only for the young-adult mothers?
And how will you make they're breasts painfully full?
You could write a temporary lactation drug that only boosts they're milk production unlike the Novae Nubhim drug that gives additional cow-like properties to the user.

Sorry, got confused. I was talking about Jessie.

Speaking of milk, why is the last scene with Jessie gets skipped when you skip Mrs. Curie's class?

Ah, I may rewrite that code but the reason why is this: At the end of that scene you get a link to the "office". That link changes to the hucow scene when you reach it. If you skip the scene, you never get to see that link. I'll probably fix this so you can get the hucow scene even if you skip.

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
Version 0.06 released!

A lot happened in this release. I put a lot of painstaking hours into this one.

1. I rewrote ALL the code. The game is ~90k words and I had to look through all of it to achieve this. But, it enabled me to add these two new features:
2. There are now multiple save slots! There used to be only one. With lots and lots of branches, this meant you had to play the game multiple times to experience everything. I'm sure that was painful. But now with multiple save slots it should be a lot easier to experience everything.
3. There's a "Fetish Picker" at the beginning of the game. Don't like nipple torture or lactation? Now you can configure the game so you don't run into fetishes that you dislike. I'll continue to write scenes that give you fair warning before you bump into the hard stuff, but if you really hate a fetish this will allow you to play without worry of experiencing it.
4. Added 3 new pieces of commissioned artwork to the game.
- A pre-rimjob scene between Lucy and Mia
- A pee scene between Olivia and Mia
- A picture of Anna spreading Hannah's labia (extreme close up)
- I'm working on one with Sarah and her mom, but it wasn't finished in time for this release.
5. When you finish the foot fetish math scene, you accidentally take a ruler with you.
6. I slightly modified the math class scene so there's more classroom presence described. You and Mrs. Eigen periodically "play defense" so the two students continue their task.
7. You can use the ruler from math class if you bring it to PE class to torture/spank Jessie's breast.
8. I had this problem with omniscient narration in the first two art scenes. ie., You could read the teacher's/student's thoughts. This bugged the crap out of me for a month and I finally fixed it. They've been converted so Ms. Monet confesses what happened to you. I'd estimate 25% of the first scene (Ms. Monet takes close up photos of the students' labia) was rewritten and 50% of the second scene (Ms. Monet has the students sketch another girl's photo from the first class) was rewritten. You may want to try them again even if you've already played it.
9. The first art scene had a lot of small passages. I compressed a lot of them together to make them similar to the passage sizes of the other scenes.
10. Added new cheats to jump to all the scenes described above.

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
Sorry, got confused. I was talking about Jessie.
But do you have any plans for them?
Or is it too early to ask?

Version 0.06 released!
Yaaay!!
*looks at the version number*
What!!! You're projecting to have approximately 100 updates in the future!
Is it a typo or am I overeating?

And congratulations on your update.
While we're at it: where is the promised cow girl/hucow content?
Will you write it for the next update?
I don't want to sound like I'm pushing you...
Sorry.

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
But do you have any plans for them?
Or is it too early to ask?

It's a little too early to ask, but I probably will have it eventually. I like the idea of mom's breast feeding students.

Yaaay!!
*looks at the version number*
What!!! You're projecting to have approximately 100 updates in the future!
Is it a typo or am I overeating?
I dunno how many updates I'll have until it's done. The reason I did that is I saw someone else make a release of "version .10" and some redditor made a comment that that's the same as "version .1". Didn't want to look foolish like that down the line (though I kinda screwed myself already on that. Hopefully people will forget that I already released .1). So I'm promising at least 10 updates ;)

And congratulations on your update.
While we're at it: where is the promised cow girl/hucow content?
Will you write it for the next update?
I don't want to sound like I'm pushing you...
Sorry.

Didn't mean to promise that. Sorry for the misunderstanding. What I plan to do next is a major fisting scene (Olivia will be fisted). From that, another hucow scene will be unlocked. Half the point of this scene is so that Jessie can visit you again after it's finished. These two scenes may not be delivered in the same release. So the next hucow scene could be 2 releases away, but probably not more than that.

I rewrote all the code in this release. I don't think I'll have to do anything crazy like that this release. I might be able to fit them both in to the same release (no promises though).

Update:

@Strijoca why were you skipping the aphrodisiac scene? Knowing that may help me improve it in some way.