Academy of Fetishes - An all-female text game with a school setting

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
Just release version 0.08! This update adds a new, long hucow scene at the end of the game with a bunch of fetishes:

* Hucow
* Lactation
* Kissing
* Puffy nipples
* Milking
* Blindfolding
* Cheating
* Light asphyxiation

If you played the first lactation scene, this one has almost twice as many passages. So if you liked that one, this one has a lot more content and is about 12k words. Now the game is a total of 121k words! Jessie's had a lot of changes. I don't want to spoil more than I already have.

There are other changes in this release. Here's what's happened:

1. Now Jessie shows a little more fear toward you if you tortured her breast in the first PE class.
2. When you finish the aphrodisiac scene you now take some aphrodisiac cream with you to use later. If you already played the aphrodisiac scene and start from that save, you won't get it :( If you put `has_aphrodisiac=true` at the end of your URL, it'll add it to your inventory. I didn't want people to have to play the game all over again just to get the aphrodisiac.
3. There's some foreshadowing of Jessie's changes in Olivia's fisting scene.
4. When you use the semen jar in the fisting scene, you no longer have the jar (this doesn't really have any effect on the game yet).
5. Now the version on the first page of the game will be a link. Clicking on it will let you see the changelog.
6. I added some anonymized analytics to the game so I have a better idea of what scenes people enjoy and dislike.
7. I made it possible to leave the foot fetish scene very early on with a link.
8. Added 3 new images to the game. My favorite is of a nude Olivia being embarrassed in front of the class.

Here's something you should know: I changed a lot of the code at the end of the game for the hucow scene to be triggered at the right time. I'm a little worried that if you have a save on the last week, it may not work as expected (see point 2 above for an example). If you have any trouble with this and you *really* don't want to restart (that'll definitely fix it), shoot me a message and I'll see if I can help you out with your situation.

What's next? Well I gave a pledge poll and people were most interested in a scene where the daughters shave their mothers. So that'll be what I work on :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Strijoca

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
@Academy Of Fetishes Game

Sorry, I was really busy for the past few days.

Congrats on your Hucow update #2!

I may read it this friday.

Yeah, honestly, they're pretty niche even for me. Mixing futa and MILF is hard to do with the way I set my game up. You choose futa or moms, not both. Technically, I'd have to rewire a bunch of stuff to get them in there at the same time.
You know what, forget about it!
I'm sorry for asking too much of you.
You can write her however you want.
But, there is something about her I really want to know.
Will you use my idea for her personality or will you create one from scratch?

I'm still waiting for the rest of your reply if you still want to reply to me.

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
Because in hentai or in reality (if it is even possible), the girl who would have to go through that would be permanently mind broken.
There is almost no chance for her mind to recover from all that experience.
But, in your game, Mia can be "magically" cured/healed by Mrs. Curie's counter-drug/cure to make Mia's mind normal again and that sounds cartoony enough to be honest.
And cumflation is only about an over-charged sperm production and womb/intestinal inflation.
It has as much potential as enemas but with a penis in one of her orifices.
If I sounded mean/pushy with me trying to convince you with my counterargument, I'm sorry. :(

I dunno. I don't think it would necessarily break someone's mind permanently. Probably just be tiring. I can be wrong, but that's my thoughts.

Cum inflation is just not my thing. It probably won't be added.

-You could start the futanari content by making her husband into a futanari wife.

I don't find anything erotic about a futanari relationship. I mean cuckolding turns people on so maybe that's what you see. But it doesn't do anything for me.

-Or you could really start the futanari fetish by making the young MILF into a futanari MILF, making a futanari couple in the process!

It's technically challenging to mix mom's and trans girls together. Plus, I plan for the futanari content to be bonus tweaks on the existing trans girl content. I don't want to get myself into writing whole paths of a fetish that doesn't do anything for me.

-Transition scenes for hucow Jessie/her hucow mother/the hucow students;
-Scenes for the caretaker/farmer/teacher and her assistant Kira;
-Various milking scenes and nipple toys;
-An upgrade tree for the barn.
-Transforming the appearance of the hucow students to be more cow-like.

I don't know if Jessie's mom will join her in the barn. I want a teacher, maybe Ms. Tink. I want vacuum pumps. Upgrade tree I can't promise. Some students will probably become more cow like.

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
I dunno. I don't think it would necessarily break someone's mind permanently. Probably just be tiring. I can be wrong, but that's my thoughts.
Cum inflation is just not my thing. It probably won't be added.
Ok then.
I have no problem with this.

I don't find anything erotic about a futanari relationship. I mean cuckolding turns people on so maybe that's what you see. But it doesn't do anything for me.
Like I said, forget about all of it and write content only for the young MILF "big sister" student.

It's technically challenging to mix mom's and trans girls together. Plus, I plan for the futanari content to be bonus tweaks on the existing trans girl content. I don't want to get myself into writing whole paths of a fetish that doesn't do anything for me.
What do you mean by bonus tweaks?
Will you do something for the players who hates the trans girl fetish and keep the futanari fetish on that path?

I don't know if Jessie's mom will join her in the barn. I want a teacher, maybe Ms. Tink. I want vacuum pumps. Upgrade tree I can't promise. Some students will probably become more cow like.
I'm just saying that its gonna be huge, that's all.
We'll just have to wait for the hucow update #3.

Last edited:

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
Like I said, forget about all of it and write content only for the young MILF "big sister" student.

I wrote her in today :) Her name is Eva. Kira learns how to shave Eva.

What do you mean by bonus tweaks?
Will you do something for the players who hates the trans girl fetish and keep the futanari fetish on that path?

I mean I'll change the trans girl scenes so instead of anal scenes, there will be vagina scenes. Maybe an additional scene, too.

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
I wrote her in today :) Her name is Eva. Kira learns how to shave Eva.
:eyepop: :eek:
You're so awesome/cool!!!
And she has a cute/nice name to go with her! :)
With a name like that, I hope she has more than a few scenes! :yes:
Just now, you've just made my day. :D

I can't wait to see her in your game! :allears: :gizz:

I mean I'll change the trans girl scenes so instead of anal scenes, there will be vagina scenes. Maybe an additional scene, too.
Did you also meant that, when players clicks on the no trans girls option, you will change the title name and the description of the trans girl path into a hermaphrodite/futanari path?
Because it wouldn't make sense to me if you keep it like that when there is no trans girls in the path. :confused:

If you make this happen, I'm sure to play your game twice. :D

I have a few questions for Eva:

Will you make her a special hucow (more or less like Jessie) or will you only boost her natural lactation?
Will you write some student-to-student femdom scenes with her dominating another student. (Like breastfeeding for example.)
Will she have some scenes with the other mothers or will she be alone with the standard students in her scenes?

And with all of this, your game will be one step closer to perfection!

P.S.: We need more emojis in this forum.

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
I can't wait to see her in your game! :allears: :gizz:

Hope you like the scene :)

Did you also meant that, when players clicks on the no trans girls option, you will change the title name and the description of the trans girl path into a hermaphrodite/futanari path?
Because it wouldn't make sense to me if you keep it like that when there is no trans girls in the path. :confused:

You'd have an option to pick Moms, Trans girls, or Futanari. That's what I'm thinking right now. I don't know if it'll turn out to be this way for sure. Let me protect myself retroactively and in the future: Everything I say is hypothetical. Until it's actually playable, it's just an idea. I can't promise anything up front because once I start writing sometimes my brain takes me in a different direction and I get blocked if I try to force what I originally thought was going to happen.

Will you make her a special hucow (more or less like Jessie) or will you only boost her natural lactation?
Will you write some student-to-student femdom scenes with her dominating another student. (Like breastfeeding for example.)
Will she have some scenes with the other mothers or will she be alone with the standard students in her scenes?

All good questions, but too early for me to say. Since I like the big sister idea, she'll probably be alone with the standard students in a scene.

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
All good questions, but too early for me to say. Since I like the big sister idea, she'll probably be alone with the standard students in a scene.
I meant to say, will she interact with the other mothers eventually or not, even though she's a big sister?

And with that I will wait for the next update.

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
I'm not sure yet. That's not as appealing to me, but it's not unappealing. What would you like to happen?
You could make her help a mother (like Jessie's mother for example) who has trouble inducing lactation.
She could be a wildcard and make an appearance in some daughter/mother relationship scenes.
She could be an assistant/helper like Kira is with the hucows at the barn, but more sexually.
She could wear a double-ended dildo.
She could help the students to get in a sexual mood.

What do you think of these ideas?

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
I was writing these ideas because I wanted you to write more scenes for her.
So, if these ideas are not interesting, what plans do you have for her in the future?

I don't know but that's ok :) If I think about what I'm going to do in the future, I'm spending my mental energy on that instead of the scene I'm currently writing. I want to put the majority of my energy toward what I'm currently working on instead of what I could work on. Because if I put the majority on what I could work on, I won't be doing any actual work and I'll move a lot slower. It can be good to think that way sometimes, but I don't think it helps me much to stop what I'm doing and think about what I'm going to do 2+ scenes from now. Thinking about how Eva will interact with everyone after this scene is finished is probably an example of that.

Also, if I think of them when I can't implement them I either forget or have to take notes for the future (which is work I'm not putting toward writing the current scene).

To summarize, thinking of the future scenes is important, but I don't want to spend the majority of my thinking on the scene I'm currently writing.

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
And with that, are you close to the 0.09 update?

It feels like I'm 60%+ done with it. I've gotten past the initial demo of how the shave is done and I've written 1.5 shaving scenes. I think I need a total of 4 shaving scenes and an outro for it. But when I'm done, I might want to beef up other parts of the game. e.g., I want Sarah to act a little different if you already did the SD with her. More importantly, I think I want to change the game so you can play multiple Sensory Deprivation dorm scenes in the same playthrough. A lot of people requested that recently.

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
O.K, cool!
But I don't remember what kind of character Sarah is?

If you continue to write consequences/rewards for your students, like Sarah for example, your game will become more like a text-based simulator than a normal text-based game. :)
I really hope that your game becomes more like a yuri school simulator of smut than it is right now. :D

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
She's a young student who has a mature woman fetish.
Hmm... Interesting...

Not exactly sure what this is. Can you explain?
A simulator is a game that has some "realistic" elements to it.
Like for example:
Having choices that has consequences/repercussions/rewards throughout the game;
Has little to no Fantasy/RPG elements in it;
And you can customize almost everything in it.

Your game is like a school manager like Ashford Academy/HHS+ but with yuri, trans girls and futanari content only.
And it's far less complicated than these two games.

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
Ah ok. Those games are fun (well they're super grindy, but I still got addicted). I don't want my game to become like that though. I think of my game as interactive erotic literature.
I sure hope that your game stay as fun as it is right now even if there gonna be more content getting in.

Speaking of consequences, do you have any more plans with choices that would affect the students (like Sarah with the SD)?
Would there be one for Jessie if you denied the pleasure for Mrs. Ball to torture her breasts/nipples?
Or is it too early to ask?

Last edited:

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
Speaking of consequences, do you have any more plans with choices that would affect the students (like Sarah with the SD)?

Well, I had this plan where this library would get opened with nude literature and you'd read it to Sarah in bed while she masturbates to it. :)

When it comes to Jessie, what were you thinking of? I hadn't thought of anything specifically.

Reactions: Sapphire

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
Well... It does nothing to deny Mrs. Ball of hurting Jessie's breasts in later scenes.
She could be thankful to the principal for saving her breasts.
It's just an idea.
But it would be really cool if you could write it. :)

Last edited:

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
Well... It does nothing to deny Mrs. Ball of hurting Jessie's breasts in later scenes.
She could be thankful to the principal for saving her breasts.
It's just an idea.
But it would be really cool if you could write it. :)

That's a good idea. Actually I put a line in there if you tortured her breasts. I could add one if you save her breasts, too. I'll write that down.

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
And you could modify Jessie's hucow introduction based on your choice whether or not you tortured her breasts.
If you have chosen to not torture her breasts, Mrs. Ball will ask you for an idea for her punishment and the hucow drug is perfect for the job!
Mrs. Ball would be more positive about the drug than being negative in the original scene.
You could slightly change what Mrs. Curie has to say when she decides to give the drug to Jessie.
And because it's from you, Jessie would be more positive about taking the "punishment" drug.
In conclusion, you could partially rewrite the scenes (and maybe the choices you make) in the two and future hucow transformation scenes to make it more of a positive situation for her and the students.
Additionally, these modifications would create a good (more happy scenes and no to light bondage scenes?) and bad (light to heavy bondage scenes and permanent mind break scenes?) paths for the hucow transformation scenes.

Is these ideas good or is it too much? :oops:

P.S.: I just want to read about Jessie being a more happy and loyal hucow! :negativeman:

Last edited:

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
Is these ideas good or is it too much? :oops:

They're good ideas, but I think I want to get to those ends via other means. See below.

P.S.: I just want to read about Jessie being a more happy and loyal hucow!

She's pretty happy in the 2nd scene IMO. I might have branching in later scenes where you go down happy or sad paths. Not sure yet. But I have the idea that she'll be lonely in the barn and happy to be taken care of. Also the milking will feel good to her. Maybe painful good, but it'll at least relieve her pressure.

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
Version 0.09 Released! Daughters shave their mothers!

* If you like mother/daughter incest, you'll like this update! I added a new, large scene that takes place in the gym locker room. You see, Mrs. Ball noticed the mothers have a little dress code violation. You and her force the daughters to help their mothers fix the issue, in humiliating fashion. I don't want to give too much away. Enjoy! I'll put the list of fetishes at the bottom so you can avoid it if you don't like spoilers.
* The game now has 133k words total, meaning this version added 12k words to the game.
* I added 5 new, commissioned images to the game!
* The game now has a Back button! I had no idea people wanted this until two fans told me last release, so I gave a poll and it was almost unanimous. Remember to reach out to me at any time with your suggestions. I love hearing them and I really do my best to incorporate them into the game.
* I fixed a lot of tense issues and omnipresent voice in the old scene where mother's give their daughters a sexual massage.
* I clarified that the trans students go to the dorms at the end of the day, not "home"

OK and now for the fetishes of the new scene. Close your eyes if you consider this a spoiler
3.gif

* Daughter/Mother
* Inappropriate touching
* Humiliation
* Hairy
* Shaving

Last edited:
Reactions: Sapphire

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
They're good ideas, but I think I want to get to those ends via other means. See below.
I was really worried on what you were gonna reply about my post.
Because I was thinking that I was asking too much from you.
I'm relieved that your okay about these ideas.

She's pretty happy in the 2nd scene IMO.
I don't know if she was "happy" or not in the end of the scene, maybe she was happy because of the aphrodisiac's influence.

I'm saying this because I was really sad to know that her personality got destroyed and she almost turned into a literal vegetable with 5‰ or less of her humanity/personality still intact, because it looked like there was still a ghost of her old self when she was resisting the principal and Mrs. Curie.

I might have branching in later scenes where you go down happy or sad paths. Not sure yet.
Before the third hucow transformation, would you please consider writing a third path to branch to.
The principal is thinking that she's not satisfied about Jessie's transformation. She is sad about the results on her mental capabilities, but the principal still wants to continue Jessie's hucowfication.
This scene would occur before giving the third dose of the hucow drug on her.
She could ask Mrs. Curie to try and modify her drug to reverse most (like 25% to 50%) of the damage done on Jessie's personality, or you could write about a new drug that reverses and limits future damage to a hucow's humanity.

The obvious side effects, other than recovering her will of speech and her way of thinking, it would turn Jessie into a bimbo/ditz, whose only fixation on her mind is eating, fondling her own breasts, getting milked, learning about being a better hucow and being social around other students/teachers in a ditzy way when she's not getting milked and not learning. (Its up to you if she can socialize or not.)

It could open paths for her even though she turned into a hucow.
The possibility of dating Jessie the hucow and other special scenes that would occur outside the barn.
This idea would make for the perfect happy path for Jessie opposite to leaving her as a literal cow.

With all this, I would like to ask you something:
Are you into the bimbofication fetish?
I'm not totally into it, but I think it's the only way to make me truly happy and satisfied about her hucowfication.

And now, I have some questions to ask you:

Will the third hucowfication finally make Jessie grow a tail and some fur?
It would make her cute when she moves/wags her tail around when she's happy.
Will she wear some clothing when she's not getting milked?

I've read the shaving scenes and it was interesting.
Will the twin's mother be the first to experiment with the clitoris enlarging drug when you'll write it?
Eva's shaving scene was awesome for her first scene and Kira was cute!
I can't wait for Kira to interact with the barn.
Will you regularly write scenes for Eva?

What do you plan to write for the next update?

After writing about the barn, do you plan to write about the pool and the new teacher?
Do you plan for her to be already "corrupted" or should she learn how to lewd the students up with the principal?
To be honest, you should write her in a way that she has some lewd experience but not enough for Saint Marie School's standards.
She would be easily open to some lewd aquatic ideas
It makes sense because she should be the total opposite of Mrs. Ball who's totally corrupted, in a sadistic way.

Last edited:

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
Sorry but I don't have time to answer all of this. Here's some replies though:

I'm saying this because I was really sad to know that her personality got destroyed and she almost turned into a literal vegetable with 5‰ or less of her humanity/personality still intact, because it looked like there was still a ghost of her old self when she was resisting the principal and Mrs. Curie.

True. I don't know what to do about that yet. I kind of like it. She's becoming human cattle.

Are you into the bimbofication fetish?

I don't know much about it. I don't think it does much for me.

Will the third hucowfication finally make Jessie grow a tail and some fur?

I don't think I'll ever have her grow fur, but I can see her beginning to sprout a tail.

Will she wear some clothing when she's not getting milked?

Not in my mind. I imagine her nude at all times in the barn.

What do you plan to write for the next update?

Cameras everywhere!