A Mountain of Trouble [Jasmac]

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
While Zye gasped at the cock fucking her briefly and then squealed at the fisting, Tint struggled aimlessly so his cock smacked against the cunt-buried arm and Laz's own cock.

"Nnngh~... s-she's... heavy... I want to make you my submissive bitch! I spent so long getting fuuuucked!"

His barbed cock moved side-to-side, the catboy's tail whisking out to grab the elf cock. The attempts to move it away were weak, the soft hole even kissing and seeming hungry to be stretched.

Go on... he's at the tipping point. He's been fucked so much that it's break-or-be-broken. Fuck him and cum inside... he'll become a woman and never be able to be more than a bitchboy or tomgirl. Just a weak-cocked, asspussy wielding slut... just like you'll be once we get married.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
"Set that tail aside, kitty. You can't always get what you want."

Laz's taunts come with a smirk, and he promptly yanks his cock free from Zye's sopping cunt as he lines it up with Tint's cute and hungry boypussy. He doesn't bother being gentle, driving forwards til their hips touch, and so his prick is buried well and fully in the catboy's asshole. Seeing how ravenous his new bitch's hole is, Laz gives him exactly what his body wants, plowing him with quick, hard strokes that make his balls slap against his bottom boy's. He hasn't forgotten Zye, and while he's almost sorry that he can't give her his cock as he's busy with Tint, he tries to make it up to her by putting his two fists to work, plunging one into her puckered backdoor, and the other into her cunt. Gleefully delirious, Lax practically bathes in the pleasure. Not just of his own, but all of his new slaves', furiously fisting the pretty mate as his hips buck jerkily into Tint.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The demon wasn't joking about the breaking point. Despite his complaints and light resisting, the instant the needy bitchboy's ass got fucked was the instant he broke. A load moan came from him before Zye could gasp and pant in ecstasy as her holes were ravaged. The thrusting into Tint meant his hole changed each tightly squeezed blow came from the cock. The elf saw the cock squirt and messily spatter the trio, but it softened as his body seemed to convert to prostate stimulation only. And as their hips met, the cat became less manly in gaze and more in line with a pleased bitch.

"Uuuugh~.... my asspussy... yeeeeeeees~!"

A tightening on his wrists was met with a powerful odor of arousal, Zye cumming her brains out as her hands grasped her small chest and arched her back. Even though both lacked his seed, they'd cum from the bliss... now he had a choice. Zye could likely get knocked up with her cunt being fisted wide. Or he could bless his femboy with a creampie that would make Tint likely never want anyone but him. The tail was already wrapping around his waist, the missionary-pinned feline mewling and tightening hard.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
The thought of fathering foals in a pleasant one, but Laz's priorities are on building loyalty first, and numbers second. Sweat drips from his forehead, and he breathes in Zye's intoxicating fragrance til his head is spinning with the urge to mate. With a newly dominant growl, his hips move in a blur as he pounds his catboy's hungry hole. His prick twitches and throbs, the soft asspussy wringing his length deliciously.

"You want me to cum? Tell me who you're most loyal to? Whose cock you'll deepthroat every morning and beg for each night?" He grunts out through clenched teeth.

There's no let up on Zye during any of this, either. His fists fly like he's a man possessed, forcefully fisting her at his same, if not higher speed all the way through her sensitive climax. Steeling himself, he leans in, fitting his lips around her clit and burying his nose in her arousal as he sucks on it furiously.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Tint gasped and tightened at the demands thrown at him. While Zye's face showed a mare locked in climax and her cunt doused Laz as proof, the ball-smacking thrusts were making the feline's cock seemingly wilt and his ass squeeze harder.

"Ngh ngh ngh fuh~!"

He feels the tail tighten hard around him, the cat's arms and legs grasping the pegataur atop him to make him completely still as his butt was fucked.

"You~! Fuuuah~! I'll blow you, swallow, and ride your cock forever! Fill my boypussy up with all of it! Breed me and knock me up despite my cock! Masterrr~!"