A Mountain of Trouble [Jasmac]

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Leaving the sword, the new herm entered and locked them in the small bedroom on her side. It was cramped, the woman moving over to strip them both. As he clothes came off, her ample tits revealed four closely-positioned nipples on her areola. A proper cow! She'd move to lay atop him, her tits on his back and her cock moving to grind and push on his sensitive shaft.

"No wonder he wanted you... let's stuff this nice butt and give you a nice and warm farewell!" The cock battered his hole, trying to eagerly slip in. "Just stay still... and remember that I'm gonna rearrange your add!"

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
"I've had it coming with how good you've been to me. Do me a favor and don't ruin me, pretty please?" Laz looks back at her, fluttering his eyelashes jokingly, though it's less as a joke as he remembers his new twinkish body. He loosens his rim, giving her the chance to slip in with a tough push forwards.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Slip in roughly she does, the length vanishing inside him and bottoming out against her groin as she fucked his hole open without mercy. A hard spank followed, both of her hands grabbing his hips before fucking with bed-shaking force. She was really into it! As she reamed him with her whole cock, she'd move one hand to heft him up by the shoulder, allowing her to whisper into his ear.

"I bet you really loved his cock, based on how you squeezed that sword. But your ass belongs to me! An equal trade for that sword... you're my little elf wife, so make sure you swing by for your marital duties between your journey... got it?"

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
"I ought... to be my own soul... if I'm bringing you back... a small army of willing whores... don't you agree? As a wife... I may still be yours."

Lazalan says this through gritted teeth, maintaining his proudest tone as Mable forcibly fucks his ass. It seems it's in his elven nature to be tight, and he's a hot, silken vice without even trying. The sting of his cheeks is a good distraction as she spanks him. He'll still be sore, but it's all in the works of a successful journey, he hopes.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"I don't need whores as long as I've got a cutie like you to squeeze on my new cock!"

A hard spank came before she moves both hands to his chest to hold him up and focus on fucking him. It leaves his cock to weakly flop in sync with his anal pounding, his prostate under assault. Her lips would be turned to his right ear, biting gently on it to assert her dominance. The woman he'd met was a total dom despite her love for bull cock, the pumping and ramming growing steadily harder and quicker as she moved tip to base in a near blink. He could feel her growing close, her teeth squeezing just a bit. Then, with her releasing him to let out a powerful scream with her orgasm, cum rushed warmly into him. It splashed and bumped his prostate along with her still-thrusting shaft. He was getting filled and claimed quickly... thankfully a testament to his partner's inexperience with her cock!

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Lazalan can't deny that Mable's inexperience is a perk, keeping the embarrassing rut and the need to keep up his bitchboy persona brief, but the gush of warm cum exploding like a hose against his prostate does bring him to his second peak. He cries out into the bedsheets, gripping them hard, and firing a weaker load than he's used to from his cute and stiff little pecker as she feels him grind against him. This settles it. Mable needs to be put in her place at some point in the future, and finding a Minotaur friend to help with it is first on the upcoming journey's agenda.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The blissful experience lasts for some time, Mable staying atop him for many moments. Grinding and stirring his messy hole, she only withdrew many minutes after, kissing his neck and slowly getting up and off the bed. One of her hands moved to her ass, smiling as she walked over to check the food. His hole was certainly kissing air, a testament to perhaps muscle memory... but she'd turn and look to him with her cock still partially erect.

"Get up and come eat... then you can get going. Maybe after I plow you again..."

It's about two hours after, the morning nearing noon, before he's fed and the cow herm is sated. His hole was spared further spearing, but the smell of semen clung to his senses. She'd prepared a nice harness-like sheath for the blade, having handed it to him once they were outside with the blade within.

"Don't be a stranger, got it? I better not find out you became some Sharkman's beta bitch, either!"

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
"For both of our sakes, you know I won't be." Laz smiles, donning his new sheath and sword proudly during their sweet little goodbye, and then putting on a fake pouty face. "Treat yourself to a nice toy while I'm out. I couldn't bear the thought of my darling Mable getting lonely. I have to ask, how exactly do I use the sword, specifically, Odom like this? I hope this isn't one of those 'You'll unlock the power from within exercises.' I would hope you like me enough not to do that, and I'd love a bit of payback out on the road."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"If you let him out, he's going to rape you into a bag of meat. So... just... don't do that. You'll learn to draw on him eventually... probably once you get mastery of magic."

Moving close, she'd kiss him firmly before turning him from her door and spanking his nice ass to get him moving.

"You can always visit your small village, but I'd recommend you head down the mountain. The Rishka River and the Rishka Woods aren't too far... but staying on the mountain or climbing it would be far more risky, even with that sword!"

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
"Can do, Mable. Thanks for everything!" Lazalan calls a final time, walking away from the quaint cabin with a final wave. He can't deny that it's a bit sad leaving behind his temporary home, but his mind is quickly caught on bigger things. He's always wanted to fasten a raft and sail down a river, feeling the wind in his hair and the rocky rapids on his skin, so it's not a hard decision to begin his trek in climbing down the mountain. Images of delectable tauran beasts fill his mind like symbols of strength. He can't imagine anyone picking on or harassing a beast of such surging strength, and that's the kind of thing he feels like he needs. It's unrealistic to see himself as anything other than the thin, pale boy getting bent on a dime, but it's a nice source of inspiration all the same.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Walking for some time, he'd leave the sanctum behind. The sparse vegetation thickened, the air warmed, and he'd feel eyes on him as he moved into a strange clearing beside a cliff. He could see the river thanks to it, set beyond a great woods ahead of him. He scanned along it, the river running from his village's foot and down the mountain to the horse's ass, and beyond- wait... horse's ass?

His eyes would go back... to spot a female pegataur. Her hair was a brilliant snowy white, both arms folded and covering a modestly small chest. Her face was young but beautiful, thick brows almost marring it with their bushyness. Her A-cup chest was bare beyond the arms covering it, beautiful wings folded along her grey horse-half with icy blue feathers. The mare's tail was almost like fur in density, concealing her bare rear. It was a wild pegataur... a sleeping one! He could just try to communicate, ignore it, or most crazily try to mount and tame her... but that cliff seemed steep. If he got bucked, no telling if he'd survive a fall...

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Lazalan's heart catches in the throat at the find, and his eyes don't leave the pretty pegataur for a second as he grins in excitement at the majestic fairy tale beast. The mounting option seemed only a bit extreme, so he begins with more docile means of getting her attention, scouring the ground for any wild fruits, berries, vegetables, or anything else of value, staying as quiet as a mouse for fear of waking her.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
In the rocky clearing, it's hard to keep quiet. The occasional crunch as he finds a fig berry tree send the pegataur's small horse-like ears twitching. He's able to gather a handful of the food without disturbing her... that is, until she stirs just enough to give flaps of her wings weakly. It causes her upper half to give a small stretch that shows off the well-formed but small breasts and their puffy nipples, causing her to tiredly open icy blue eyes and gaze out toward the cliff. He needed to be very careful now that she'd awoke... an armed elf was definitely not a welcome site to such a wild girl!

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Carefully, Lazalan sets his sword by the fig tree, marking its location in his mind as he creeps back to stand 20 some feet behind her. He did not spend however many years as Odom's bitch boy just to leave him behind on a cliffside somewhere.

"Hello? Please don't be afraid." He calls out gently. "I'll do you no harm, and I hope you'll do the same for me. I have figs to share as a peace offering if that helps convince you that I'm being honest."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The instant he speaks, the pegataur is stumbling to her feet, flapping her wings to assist in the act and to turn to face him. Her arms crossed defensively during the quick surge of motion, her eyes wide as she watched him closely. Her beauty really was something, her human half providing a beautiful curvy sight. She backed up along the edge, grunting outward at him with a lack of being able to speak common tongue. The figs couldn't exactly bridge the gap if his luck turned sour... it might be time to try and use force. If she got airborne in a panic, he'd never catch her...

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
"It's okay. Food, see?" Laz says sweetly, slowly bending to drop a fig on the ground, and then backing away, dropping another, and repeating the cycle as he tries to edge closer to the fig tree.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The fig placing and him backing up stopped her, but she wasn't following immediately. Rather, she looked about as if he had friends waiting. But as he neared the tree, he'd hear her clipping one bit at a time, tentatively and cautiously reaching down to retrieve the figs. She was definitely calming down... finally motioning toward him and speaking slowly.

"F... ood... food?"

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
"That's right! Food. And me, Lazalan, Laz-uh-lan." He says slowly, pointing to himself as he motions for the pegataur to follow, heading towards the fig tree, and trying to hide his sword a little bit better in an available bush if he can find one.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
[2+1=3v4]

His speaking definitely had her at least interested in the berries, grabbing two that were likely good matches for his sack. She'd eat them with lengthy licks beforehand, eyes not leaving him. There were no openings or her seeming to trust him.., rather, she lowered her juice covered hands and pointed to him again.

"Food... y-you... food... me... Zye."

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
"Zye. Pretty name, Zye." Lazalan says, before trying again to get through to her.

"Food." He says softly, tapping his last fig, and then pointing at himself.

"Lazalan. Laz."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
[3+6 = 9 v 6]

"Food!"

The pegataur spoke louder this time, quickly rushing forward in a small sprint that stomped some figs on the ground, her hands reaching out and grabbing his belt. In a blink, his pants were off and his small cock bare. Her weight pushed against him, clearly trying to topple him to the ground... but it was clear this pegataur was inexperienced at whatever she was trying to do. Instead of push him down, she only pushed him back and pushed him face-first against her soft stomach. She seemed utterly frustrated almost immediately, flapping her wings and trying to rise back for possibly a second attempt... only she flew up against the tree branches and it caused her to fall right back down in a startle. Unsettled and quickly stumbling, the horse girl tumbled over and to the ground... and now on her side, she was kicking and trying to get a foothold of some kind for her lower half, one wing flapping. She was down! This was his chance to pin her! If he could keep that one wing held against her body, he'd be able to likely get her bound using his clothes... and then he'd be able to start trying to break this mare! And, of course, maybe he could get to the source of this 'food' dilemma!

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
"Easy girl. Easy." Laz still speaks in his sweet tone, before sprinting as fast as he can to Zye's side, opposite her wildly kicking legs as he stands by her broad horse back. He puts all of his weight into pinning her wing, feet gritting against the ground.

"You're okay. Laz is trying to help you."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The pegataur tried to push away but fails. It seemed pinning the wing wasn't going to be hard at all. Her human half was turned, the panic still present as he trapped her. She looks uncertain as she reaches to grab his arm... but slowly stops squirming and kicking. Instead, she stays still and quiet, her eyes watching him. Her other hand moved to cover her chest, pulling his arm gently away to lick his palm. He'd feel an almost coarse tongue, seeking to pull out the traces of fig juice simply from handling them. Her cold eyes looked to him, pausing her licking only to speak briefly.

"Laz... food... Zye... food... mer... cy."

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
"Shh... you're okay girl. It's okay. Laz is going to help. Food. I'll get food. Berries, or cock?"

He carefully shifts to put the weight of his shoulder on top of her wing, using his free hands to stroke her horselike back and strip off his shirt. He tries to soothe her with a reassuring massage, mostly with what he's about to do as he wraps the shirt around her wing and snugly ties it.

"Mercy. You get mercy Zye. I'll bring you food. Please don't be afraid."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
She wasn't certain, but she stayed still as he bound her wing. The pegataur would pull him closer, her position awkward but not preventing her from licking his wrist, before he knew it, he was forced to stand upright before her human half, both of her hands moving instead to grab his balls and cock. It was bold... but she now licked the head with the same tongue, giving a light scratching pleasure as she looked upward hungrily.

"Mhaaa~... Zye... f-feed... food... and... Laz... lhaaa~...•

He'd see her take the head into her mouth, looking toward the tree as she started sucking his small cock. Maybe she wanted the figs on his shaft?

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Laz moans at the sudden, unexpected mouth around his cock, as well as the coarse tickling sensation it provides. He puts a comforting hand on Zye's head, stroking her hair as he finally puts two and two together.

"It's okay girl. I get it now. Food. Let's get food."

He points at the fig tree, looking jubilant, and gently goading her forwards while slowly backing up, ultimately hoping to make it to the tree without pulling out.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
As he'd enjoy the oral and hope to keep her mouth locked on his smaller cock, it was an unfortunate discovery that she wasn't going to move. When he tried to go for the fig, she simply popped off and blinked at him. She seemed... not fond or not capable of moving or getting up without the use of her wings available.

"Food... please? Laz feed?"

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
"Yes. Yes. Laz feed."

He assures her quickly, before rushing back to the fig tree and plucking as many as he can find, now with the intent of popping one open and rubbing it on his prick assuming he can even find any.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Once he'd got some fig on his cock, juice and pulp clinging to the small shaft, he'd find an interesting reaction. She almost smiled at the sight, taking his cock quickly into her mouth. The suction was intense, her cheek being use to tease her blowjob of the puny rod. He'd likely be in her throat if he had his old cock, but the smaller one let him feel fully wrapped with ease. Her tongue coiled, her lips tightened, and she looked up with curious eyes as her hands moved to grab his hips and better pull him against her face!

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
He strokes her hair through all of this, groaning gently at the hot suction of her mouth. Although, the magical tricksters of the wilderness have him a bit paranoid. Laz's number one priority is earning the mare's trust, and besides, a fig coated blowjob is too good to pass up, the pulpy fruit tingling on his skin.

"That's a good, good girl Zye. You like this cock a lot."