A Mountain of Trouble [Jasmac]

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Pulling her down... wasn't the right call. While she did fine with slower and more gentle facefucking, her ears were twitching almost immediately. He'd hear her gagging and choking almost immediately, Zye's cheeks red as she began trying to push off him. The sound was enough... more than enough to have him feel a fat, short feline cock between his ass. A cat tail whisked around, the black fur the only other identification tool while the pussy behind him began hotdogging Laz's nice ass! This couldn't be the big bunny... maybe he'd caught a break... but slipping away from the barbed, fat cock might be difficult with his pegataur gagging and keeping him pinned!

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Laz's heart skips a beat, but he still keeps his hands tight around Zye's head. She was asking for dominance, and now it's dominance she'll be getting, even if there's the more pressing concern of the feline behind him. Quickly, he whips his head around, trying to get a look at the cat as he starts with an attempt for compromise. "I'll share my bitch with you if you pretend I wasn't here. Pussy, ass, wherever, hard as you want." He speaks quickly.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"But I got this ass-pussy right here!"

He'd feel the cat's cock move up and down, Zye's eyes rolling back as she's forced to take his cock hard down her throat. The three-inch wide barbed rod felt like it was fairly average length, wise... but the attempt to communicate backfired. It was a bit late to fight back as the cat withdrew, aligned, and pushed into Laz. The cock was stretching him wide, forcing him deep into Zye's throat and keeping him there before trying to pull back. The barbs tugged and increased the pleasure while his pegataur endured the throat-expanding love session, she was oblivious to their guest, her hands on Laz's thighs as her master received a slow but effective assfucking!

However, he did finally see the cat boy. His face was softened in a similar masculine-side of androgyny, shoulder-length black with red-tipped hair tied into a ponytail. Two rounded ears atop his head almost cutely twitched as his green eyes met the snow elf's gaze. He had a somewhat more effiminate body... if it wasn't for the cock now beating his prostate in a solid rhythm, Laz could have bested him! But now, he was subject to the small-balled fat cock... and the catboy reached around to pinch his nipples as the sword bounced between the pair.

"Great hole... nnngh~... I gotta fill you up!"

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
"Could have just asked, pussy cat. Do you have a name, or is the lavish stranger fucking my ass going to stay that way?" Laz tries to grunt passively, his snug asshole stretched wide around the thick cock as the barbs drag in and out of him. Gritting his teeth, and then taking his hands off of Zye, he reaches to his sheathe for the sword. He slides the blade beneath his own legs, steering clear of the bare flesh, before jabbing backwards and hopefully into the cat's knee with a quick stab, before withdrawing before the cat can try and do anything with it. "Go on, get out of me." He chides in annoyance.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
As the sword went back, he'd feel a weight on his back as the feline hopped onto him to prevent any harm. Zye gasped and was forced off, Laz pulled from his feet and backward. The sword flopped from his hand, two legs wrapping around him and the feline's cock digging deeper. He'd feel the catboy grab his nipples, grinding up into him as he rutted Laz hard.

"No need for swords, just let me cum inside you for a while! You'll enjoy it... I'm really good at fucking boys like you until your prostate feels like heaven!"

He was stuck as the barbed cock twisted and tugged in its limited but filled space. He could try to tough the ass fuck out, appeal to Zye for help, or simply give in. The hungry pegataur seemed uncertain as she gasped and recovered, but she was no doubt strong enough to maybe get him free. But turning it on the catboy by enduring the rut and becoming a power bottom was likely to net him a hostage. Giving in obviously would make certain he was going to have a tender bitch-button by how the barbs dragged and the cock pushed the wall seperating the love-spot...

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
"Doesn't seem like it." Laz jeers, barely biting back a moan at the fat cock's rasping barbs as he suddenly throws himself off of his feet and backwards, effectively impaling his ass harder on the short prick, but also surely knocking the wind out of his surprise partner as his weight tries to push the cat down and onto his back. In the hopes of getting him while he's down, Laz clenches his ass to crushing tightness, making the firm pole more defined in his snug backdoor, and muttering in pretend boredom. "I suppose I have to do everything myself... if I want it done right at least." He taunts, grinding down on the barbed cock in lazy circles as he bounces his ass slowly, but firmly, sinking the fine feline's pecker as deep into himself as it can go with the warm suck of his hole. It seems that the slutty village bicycle he once was still maintains its presence, now revived in what he can only hope is the role of a power bottom to be.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
[3+3=6v5]

The instant he threw himself back, Laz was rewarded with a moan from the catboy. But, surprisingly enough, the cat wasn't quite up to the idea of fucking someone on top of him that was so willing. While Laz could easily endure the deep, fat pokes of the cock... he'd feel pre-cum inside his backdoor and panting as the ambushing feline now had the situation turning. But while he was able to endure the ass-fuck, Laz would be shocked. More specifically, by the fact that his pegataur came back over, turning around to present her wet and large cunt directly at his face. He was a bit lower, but her tail brushed his cheek as she gently nudged one of his knees and bumped the cunt against him in such a way he could smell her lust with extreme clarity.

"M-Master... Z-Zye... w-want help... t-too..."

The barbs and the cock battered his insides and prostate, but he kept roughly level with the horny gal. His slave needed him... but if he stuck his face into that cunt it would likely hinder his endurance! Pushing her away, however, would definitely leave a mark on their so far rather equal lovemaking... so it was clear that he had to choose. Make it more likely he's fucked into a cum-filled, blissful slut and be at the mercy of the catboy... or push away his winged lover to guarantee he could keep riding the feline cock until those balls were empty and he could turn it around on the playful raper!

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
"You want help? You want help do you?" Laz snaps through gritted teeth. "You're the one getting me into this mess. What kind of slave doesnt even listen to her own master?"

With a grunt, he puts a fierce spike into his words as he bounces harder on top of the catboy. "Hey pussy cat, enjoy the show." He taunts, slamming his fist deep into Zye's fluttering cunt, and battering any resistance as he fucks her with his arm hard and deep. With one hand to spare, her turns his head to try and free himself of or at least belittle the intoxicatingly scent of her arousal, before wafting it with his free hand right into the feline's face.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
[3+2=5v8]

While he'd get a terrific moan from Zye, the pegataur practically dropping to her front knees at the sensation of getting fisted. To her, his arm must have felt a lot more like a full cock. But the plan backfired as he pulled the hand out, the aroma intoxicating him and making him practically float... and that was the only slip-up he needed to make. The hand that he brought back was simply stopped early as the catboy grabbed him by the wrist. Then, with a grunt as he thrusted balls deep into Laz, he'd move the hand up to the snow elf's face. His prick would grow hard, an instinct to breed the pegataur no doubt, and his prostate would grow even more intensely pleased with each smack against his insides. Laz was being barreled toward cumming for trying to utilize the girl! He was going to cum, with Zye biting her lip and still trying to push her cunt into his face. At this point, it was either try to hit her hard enough and hold her tail for some hope she'd pull him up and away from the catboy before he passed out from the coming orgasmic bliss... or it was time to finally give in. She'd not even registered his complaint... but she'd certainly not forget getting struck.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Irritated with his unresponsive bitch pony, Laz grips her tail roughly, and if he can manage to get his hand out the catboy's hold, bites the bullet and punches Zye hard in the flank.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
[4+3=7v6]

He'd struggle free of the grip and feel his ass fucked yo orgasmic bliss just as he got her haunches. The pegataur helped, immediately flapping her wings hard and hefting him up and off the catboy. He'd be tossed and turned, but his grip kept him secure. WHILE Zye bucked, he'd see the catboy spray a line of cum upward and into the air. The load of thick cum likely would have made his own orgasm greater... but he'd thump against the ground a few feet away as Zye tumbled down in her panic and tried to cover herself in a flustered and worrisome confusion. The catboy was thrusting toward the air as he moaned, his borderline masculine body writhing in pleasure. A trained hole could be see beneath a cute sack, winking tightly. He was trained to cum with his ass... which meant he'd likely need to recover his blade despite having cum from the buttfuck. There was no way the geyser of cat cum and their moans went unnoticed!

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Laz tries to shake off his orgasm, still shuddering in pleasure as he abandons ship and lets go of Zye. The throb of his cock is amazingly unbearable after the hard prostate pounding, but it doesn't stop him from trying to make a mad dash for his sword. If he can get in close enough before the cat comes to his senses, he'll grab the base of the kitty's barbed shaft, pointing the blade at him as he hisses sharply. "Get up. Walk with me."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
He'd get the sword and grab the cat's cock... but he'd be disappointed by the failed assaulter simply too blissed out.

Seems catboy must have been getting denied orgasms. Must be someone's wife to make a commitment like that.

The voice was taunting him, Zye whimpering as she slowly rose. Hitting her had caused quite the impression, the pegataur uncertainly stepping away from Laz as he angled the sword at the sexually pleased cat.

"M-Master... p-please... Z-Z-Zye not mean... t-to ruin fun. N-no hurt cat... l-let just go? Let... u-us go?"

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Laz tries to sweeten his tone, guilty with his strike on the naive pegataur. "I won't hurt him, but his friends will hurt us if we don't get a move on. I'm sorry to have done that to you Zye, but he would have done very bad things to me as master if you hadn't pulled me away." He pulls his sword back, sheathing it as he grabs the cat by the hand and tries to drag him deeper into the cover of the woods. "You want to cum like that everyday? You come with me. If you want to be the bitchboy of some rabbit, say it now."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
[Instant pass]

While the feline can't speak, the snow elf finds him easy to move. Zye timidly follows as they move away and into the tree line. Just in time, too, as a large rabbit man walks into view with a foot of cock dangling flaccidly. The catboy moaned softly, blissed out... but Zye was quiet as she stayed low and held onto the elf in a mix of uncertainty vut hope he'd protect her. The bunny looked around, but didn't spot either of them as he turned and went into the houses. It was time to either fight or take the catboy and run. If he rode entirely nude, his pants could bind his prize feline... but he had to act fast. The only way out of here quickly was also to ride the uncertain and frightful pegataur...

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Laz's pants are to his ankles in an instant, wrapping around the catboy's arm's and binding them behind his back as he whispers gently into Zye's ear. "Shhh, it's okay. It's okay. I'm sorry I had to do that to you, but we need to get out of here. Trust me, and I'll make it up to you." He speaks gently, stroking her hair, before hefting the cat the best he can up and onto Zye's back, before scrambling up himself with his prize seated before him, not giving the scared pony a chance to flee without them as he clings to her torso.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With the now nude elf clinging to her, and the catboy bound and held, Zye took off and grasped his hands firmly even if she still seemed nervous...

----

It had been a bit of flying, but Zye finally lowered into a nice clearing beside a pond. A cave sat nearby, a clearly abandoned one, with plenty of cover to hide them. She'd let his hands from her form, lowering down and covering her lower body. The catboy had recovered during the short flight, now rolling off her to land ass-up on the ground with a grunt.

"Ugh~... where... th-this isn't... where am I?

His tail whisked around, the cute cat wagging his ass unintentionally at his abducter. Laz could see the lewd hole and the cock that reamed him dangling beneath it. It was time he could get revenge... and dragging the cat into the cave would let him have privacy. Odom was quiet, but he could feel the demon laughing at how close he'd come to watching Laz get fucked into a bitch. Maybe instead of revenge, he could try to mend the damage done to Zye... or maybe he could get revenge while helping her.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
"You came for the first time in months, and are about to do it again. What's your name, kitty?" Laz says, after a fine series of pants with the adrenaline of the situation finally escalating. He jams his thumb into the catboy's exposed hole, gently massaging his cheeks, before pulling back out and holding him by his binds. "Be so kind and comply. We're headed into that cave."

Zye isn't forgotten by him, and he pats her on the back with a sorry expression, forcefully kissing her lips before melting back into action. "I'm so sorry Zye. We're safe now, or once we make it inside. I'll make it up to you."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The pegataur seemed uncertain despite the kiss, following along as the cat keeled and moaned at being briefly fingered. As they get into the cave, Laz would feel the tail wrap around his arm holding the bindings, the feline lowering to his knees on his own and smiling over his shoulder.

"Mmm~... my name? It's been Cocksleeve... but if you want me to keep fucking your awesome hole, you can call me Tint!"

He'd move close and lick the snow elf's cock, the act fast but followed with a kiss to it as he let his ears lower slightly in submission.

"I can be your bottom, I suppose... but you had a lot of fun getting butt-pounded right? Your friend was even playing with your ass! You clearly don't want to use your cock... you want to be bred and cared for!"

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Laz crosses his arms, smiling down at the compliant catboy. "False. Or at least, not quite." He answers with a smirk, sliding down to rest his hole against the pretty kitty's tip. "It's an art, practically. To be the one in control, but still take the actions that would typically be indicative of the bitch when it comes to finding your pleasure. Topping from the bottom, as I'd like to call it. So, you're my practice for today, Tint. I can't just keep on calling you the name that a dumb rabbit gave you, right? Although..."

He stands back up, coming round the side of his neglected pegataur as he grips her hips and lines himself up with her asshole. "I've been mean to my prettiest little pegataur in all the land, and it's time to give her what she wants." He says, shoving his cock to the hilt inside of her ass as he spanks it roughly. "To help you really get all that pent up cum out of your system, you should do what you will with my ass. Or, you could sit up on Zye and use my mouth. Then, we can play it like a game, where I have to make you cum before I do."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Tiny smiled at the pegataur getting fucked, Zye shocked but moaning as she lowered down to the ground. It'd let her master climb over her as he reamed the backdoor, her wings shifting as her ears submissively lowered. Despite his spiel, he'd feel the bound-catboy on his back and forcing him over the pegataur as he penetrated the snow elf. The tail wrapped around his waist, Tint biting onto Laz's shoulder and immediately fucking away to push him in and out of Zye.

"No games! I'm gonna flood your guts! Nnngh~!"

The barbed cock really was good to go, the male pinning Laz to his pheromone-giving pegataur as she looked back in uncertainty and lust.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
"You're... not a very good listener... are you Tint?" Laz groans, purposely looking bored as he drapes himself lovingly over the back of his beloved pegataur. He clenches up tight around the barbed member as it penetrates his sphincter, refusing to give Tint a break as he sits as comfortably as he can with their position. Round two of his game plan is the same as before: to endure the cat's rutting, and wear his endurance out before his own. This time though, he doesn't make an effort of thrusting as he sits lodged in Zye, imparting the work onto the eager bitch of a feline behind him.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
He'd endure well enough, the catboy smacking their hips hard. Zye panted and moaned occasionally, reaching out to gently grab her master's hand.

"Z-Zye... want feel good... please... move too?"

The barbs tugged and moved him, but it was clear that Tint was more focused on plowing his ass into a far more hot and nice hole. The domination brought back memories of submitting to Odom, having his cock ignored and his ass left full of cum. While he was definitely working the feline up with his enduring boredom, he'd feel warmth and almost magically satisfying sensations at each assfucking Odom delivered.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Laz acts rather than speaks, snaking his fist down by Zye's cunt again as he shoves it into the prone hole. His rhythm is quick and rather careless, plowing down her sloppy tunnel as he strokes her inner walls.

Enjoying yourself, are you?

He quips to Odom, the height in the sensations blocking out his best judgement as he weakly bucks forward and back, both thrusting into Zye's ass, and pushing his own back against Tint. "You're a bit of an ass, it seems." He says over his shoulder to the cat, still refusing to let him break his resolve. This is practice, he insists to himself again, fighting against the bubbly warmth spreading through his shuddering body.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Yessss, I love this ass!"

He'd feel hammering at his prostate as Tint ignored him. It seemed that his power bottoming wasn't working or his teasing of Odom. Zye was benefiting thanks to his hand, though, moaning and tightening on both his wrist and cock. She was definitely going to forgive him... but cum surged into his ass and he was pushed over even further to rest face-first on the pegataur's rump. He was in danger of being dominated while cum splattered his prostate!

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Quick to jump at the first possible solution, Laz kicks his legs back, trying to strike Tint in the knees to push him off. The rough ravaging of his ass has been fun, but ensuring that the catboy takes him seriously is priority number one over simple butt pleasure.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
[Instant pass. U stronk.]

Zye grunts as she's used as a point to weigh on, Tint grunting as he was pushed out of Laz. His ass was coated in seed, the barbed cock shaking in orgasmic bliss despite his discomfort of getting knocked off. But he wasn't free to just abandon his needy pegataur, the girl reaching to gently grab the wrist that wasn't working her cunt.

"Z-Zye... wants master. D-don't fight... m-mate with Zye instead... okay?"

Her cunt tightened on the hand inside her, her ass equally squeezing on Laz's elf prick and practically sucking his cock with her pucker. If he wanted, he could get away to punish his new feline... but maybe domming and fucking the pegataur would be smart. She seemed really hopeful, too...

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Laz doesn't at first respond to her words, but answers her plea with two hard thrusts into her ass, fist buried up to the forearm all the while. "Tint... you're not a real great listener, are you?" He grunts, wrestling his hand free from Zye's as he comfortingly strokes her back, before spanking her butt in quick time to his rhythm of thrusts. "Have a little respect, please, unless you'd prefer the cocksleeve alternative."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The focus on her rewarded Lazalan greatly, the frosty female moaning and shaking her large horse ass slightly to drag him along and feel her walls as he smashed into her. Tint was panting, seeming about to get up and try to keep pounding Laz's ass. But the pegataur saw, seeming torn momentarily before pulling up and off Laz's cock and arm with a stumbling trot. She'd quickly move, her cunt dripping and her ass gaping slightly for him to see. And then she lowered atop the horny cat, pinning him.

Thanks to his dedication, Tint was held in a missionary pose with his cock positioned alongside Zye's delicious cunt. The feline's backdoor was equally open for plunder, Zye moving a hand to knead her right breast.

"Z-Zye... want mate... s-so no... fight, okay?"

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Delighted, Laz rewards the pretty pony with a firm rub of her clit. "That's right Zye, no more fighting. Right now, we mate!" He declares, pressing his cock into Zye's sopping cunt with half a dozen eager strokes, before replacing his cock with his arm again, furiously repaying her efforts with more vigorous fisting. "You did good, Zye. Now Tint, I hate to reprimand you, but you're going to have to learn to listen. Now, use your words, would you like me to fuck your ass, or would you like to just sit here all night?" In tribute of his statement, he nestles his prick against Tint's own, throbbing eagerly as he moves to prod the catboy's ample hole.