A Mountain of Trouble [Jasmac]

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
A gush of volcanic-like semen fills Lazalan, the elf's tight and once-virgin ass filled with bubbly cum. The ten inches long, three inch thick cock playfully thrusts into his nice ass a few more times before it slides up and out. The weight of a rival was rested atop his back, the larger male not a snow elf like him but a half-demon. He'd been a friend of Lazalan's family, having plowed his father and his father's father into bitches, but the relationship with the dark-skinned warrior atop him was one not of master and submissive ass. It was one that was more tender... one that led to the male chuckling and kissing the young elf's cheek.

"Good job... no questioning that your ass is perfect."

The gruff voice is one that's familiar... one that he recalls with a mix of memories... all while slowly closing his eyelids and drifting into sleep atop the bed in his old village. He needed to rest, since tomorrow he'd no doubt hear all about how loud he'd been while getting his ass plowed by-

Thunk.

Thunk.

Lazalan would slip back from the dream... or had it been a real memory? His small camp had been his home for so long, yet not without punishments like that dream. It had been a year after he set out from his village, but a run-in with a cowgirl had left him suffering from amnesia. The very same cowgirl was visible from his shared cabin. Or, rather, her own. He'd been recovering for almost a year... beefed up, too, all considering. He was still a waif-like male, though more muscle adorned his body than the younger male that had left his village in frustration over their picking on him. Maybe that's why the dream felt so real. But the thunk of the cowgirl's one-handed hammer, a weapon when it wasn't a tool, was another reminder of why he couldn't laze around.

"Good, you're up. Go outside and get some firewood..." A thunk sounded again, the sight of a nearly complete sword visible upon her anvil. It wasn't clean, based on the level of force she was putting into it... but it had been a year-long project. A farewell gift for her "small elf boy".

"You don't even know magic and you think you can sleep the day away instead of do chores... once I kick you out, you're going to be coming back asking 'oh Mable, please take care of me! I'll be your precious husband' in no time. Ugh... just thinking of you coming back on your knees and groveling is enough to make a woman want to go find a strong bull to fuck..."

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
"I'll be on it, Mable." Lazalan assures her, rising to his feet without much hurry. Despite his placid tone, the white haired snow elf, tussled and rugged after the year spent living on the go, would love nothing more than to see the cowgirl bent over a table, worshipping his cock. Thoughts such as these are invasive, always on his mind as someone who once knew the plight of the fuckmeat. As he stumbles off, finding his pace in a daze while walking off to find firewood, he reassures himself. One day, though that day may not be today, Lazalan Fenseys will have a harem of his own--willing, if not eager--to do his bidding.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
While he could dream of making the powerful cowgirl his bitch, there was little to no way to make such a thing a reality. His short walk was rather uneventful, the cozy cottage nice and clear thanks to his hostess' efforts to keep it clear of monsters and banditry. As he'd walk, however, he'd feel a tug... a familiar sensation. His feet grew heavier, his clothes slipped away, and his form felt as if it were being watched... but none of it happened or seemed to be true. The perverse experience grew as he reached a nice stack of firewood... up until he'd hear the same voice.

"You've been hard to find, Lazalan... considering you were meant to be my husband, I figure I must have not been worth telling you were intent of leaving your village and old life behind."

The same gruff voice spoke from the trees above him... the same half demon falling to the ground opposite of the sticks. Even though he wore a pair of burlap trousers, tied at the ankles around black leather boots, the man's torso was left bare to expose his muscled, dark-skinned torso. He still stood taller than Lazalan, roughly six feet and five inches tall, his hand moving to rest on his hip as his mohawk-cut black hair went down just enough to have the bangs between a red left eye and a green red eye. The smirk that came to his face said it all. This was Odom.

"You're still cute, even if you've bulked up a bit... I don't guess you uh... want to bend over and chat for a while?"

This half-demon was strong and had cared for him if the dream was true... but the truth was that Lazalan wasn't but a minute away from the cabin. If he ran, it was possible Mable could help... of course, trying to resist Odom was a possibility, too. But fighting off a man of his size likely wasn't going to happen. If he went along with it, there was also the chance it'd be nothing more than bonding with an old friend. Even if it wasn't a harem of submissive sluts, maybe it wasn't too bad to have someone like Odom willing to be with him. An ally like that might even be enough to finally take Mable as his own! But one thing was certain, he'd feel this would be a change to his recovering and new life. The appearance of a demon, especially a half-breed that had plagued his family for generations by ass-fucking the men into submissive bitchboys or ending up ruining their marriages... well, it wasn't a good thing!

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
It's a sudden shock of memory to see the half demon standing there, and though the sensual illusion of his clothing slipping away puts him on edge, Lazalan doesn't bend. Pitting one enemy against the other might seem ideal in another situation, but right now, his chances of getting out of this unfucked and unenslaved are subpar, even if he does manage to sic the half demon on Mable. Considering his options, Lazalan decides to appeal, but not fully play along to his own idea anyways.

He speaks with a friendly tone, only slightly frantic by Mable's demands. "Odom. It's been a while. Hasn't it? I'd love to stop and chat just like old times, but I've got an irritable bitch of a bovine back at camp who will chew my ass if I slack for even a second. I'd love to overtake her, but my waifish looks are true. I hate to admit it, but I couldn't do it alone."

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Ah, is that so?"

Moving around the bundle of wood, Odom maintains eye contact with the snow elf. He nears his elf from the side, a hand moving to Lazalan's backside.

"Well... I'm no fan of women, especially ones that mess with my bottom. But... it's been nearly a year since we had fun together. I can smell plotting on you from a mile away. Do you really think holes will satisfy you? Everyone has a master, Laz... even your father let me pound his ass into a gaping pussy."

He'd release the snow elf, turning and start toward the cabin. It seemed he wasn't going to force Laz to take his cock yet... and he finally had a chance to grab firewood!

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Lazalan stifles a grumble. If things were his way, it would be Odom carrying the firewood instead of him, but he maintains his mild demeanor and scoops up as much as the pile as he can carry. He doesn't remember everything that he should, neither their full past together, nor the father he speaks of, but there's a burning contempt for this demon, undeniable in his mind.

There's a yearning as well. He can't deny that the earlier dream left Lazalan feeling antsy. The hot gush of semen stays vivid in his mind. He wants Odom, but he wants it his way. There's time for plotting later, when the half demon is off his case at least, and he heads for the cabin.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
As they'd walk, Odom would occasionally look back. The male seemed genuinely a decent person so far despite his words. The uneventful walk ended as they neared the cabin, Odom finally turning to face Lazalan.

"I've decided, Laz... instead of take you back to my castle to ride my cock, get a cunt to bear my children, and ultimately make you an immortal queen... well, I'll make you a deal. Give that firewood to your friend, then ask her out here. If you suck my cock while she watches... then I'll impart you with a blessing until you mature and realize you want to have a more fulfilling life. If you don't take it, expect me back soon. You seem to have forgot that you and I were lovers, how you'd sworn yourself to my cock... I'll need to simply retrain you if you aren't even willing to work with me on figuring out what you desire."

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Lazalan contemplates his words. A smooth talker like Odom could probably pull a false dichotomy like nobody's business if he were to let his guard down. Considering his two most obvious options, one is clearly better than the other, but he's still not sold. Decent as the half demon would be, he's sure there's a catch, and doesn't like the idea of settling to begin with. Sighing, he gives the only answer he can give.

"Perhaps, Odom, but that's an awfully sudden thing to just throw upon me." Laz crosses his arms, looking hurt. "And why? By your request, it seems I'm no more than a toy for you. You act as if you breathe tenderness, but you're so insistent on flaunting me before my hostess as I suck your cock?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Ugh. Maybe because I'm proud of having a bottom like you. Don't try to make me out as a villain, Laz... you had come home and bent over of your own will. I just fucked your hole until it recognized me. So just make up your mind. Suck me off, you can keep up this charade. Don't... well... maybe you should just take in that firewood."

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
"What's the matter? Cat got your tongue half of the time? Okay. Fine. I can settle for the better alternative. Sucking you off it is, though you're right. I want to bring this firewood back first."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The demon smirked at the compliance, watching him head inside. Back indoors, he'd see his hostess still hammering away, a pot near the furnace.

"Put it down, start the fire, and cook us a meal... I'm really close to being done."

She hefted the blade up, her tits bouncing slightly within her shirt. Her back was to him as she returned to her work, showing off her strength and a nice wide ass. Seems he'd have time to relax before sucking demon sick in front of her... or maybe time to plan against the demon.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Lazalan sets down the stack of wood, pulling out two logs, and tossing them into the furnace. Maybe it's weak willed of him, but a blessing from Odom might just be enough to help him prosper on his own. Then again, knowing just how insistent he is on making Lazalan his husband, he's sure that there would be some trickery at play if he sucked him off.

"Mable, you've been a great hostess, and don't freak out when I tell you that there's a 6 and a half foot half demon outside the cabin right now. What he wants is me, specifically, forcibly fucking my throat while you watch. For both of our sakes, I said I would allow him to him to do it if he left us alone, but if you have some great hatred for demons that I've never known about, please speak now before I have to give this pretentious ass what he wants."

[Did you mention a while back that Lazalan doesn't know magic? I probably can't use it to light the fire then, right?]

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
[I did. And he cannot =3=b but don't worry, he'll pick some up!]

Mable looked to him mid-strike at the mention of a big demon wanting to fuck his cute mouth... and then chuckled before looking back to the blade.

"I have no hatred of them if they want to fuck someone else! I have to admit I'm jealous that you're getting such a big man before me... but if he wants me to watch, I don't mind!"

A ping of her hammer more was all he needed to see to realize something. Just in the span he had been gone, she'd finished hammering out a majority of the dents in the blade. Hefting it upward, its edge rather basic to allow handling, the cowgirl laughed. She'd get up while he'd see matches nearby, giving him a proper avenue to quickly ignite the flame. She'd turn her back further as she moved to grab some of the finishing tools and a whetstone, looking over her tall shoulder to smile slightly down at him.

"I'll admit that you'll at least be well-armed if he doesn't take you with him after cumming all over that cute face! Unf~... just the thought of getting to cream you makes me wish I had a cock!"

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
"Thank you. Even if it means being seen as a little femboy elf, I try my best to stay cute. That's some fine handiwork on that blade, as well."

Lazalan says this in all seriousness, before prying a match from the rest, striking it against the stone of the furnace, and holding it to the bark of one of the logs until it catches. Mable's words lift his spirits, though he isn't really sure why. He's eased out of his urge to run away, and can't deny the prickling in his skin at the thought of kneeling before Odom's dark skinned form. Things will go fine, or so he tells himself. When he and Odom do eventually fuck good and proper, Lazalan swears to himself that he'll be the one making the rules for once.

"You know Mable, I bet he sure wouldn't mind sharing some cock with you. This demon's a handsome fellow, and he's a sucker for pretty and buxom ladies such as yourself no doubt."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Oh yeah? Heh... maybe I'll suck him off to lube him up so you boys can butt-breed!"

Another series of chuckles, the woman turning and setting the blade in the crest of her chest. It seemed she was hugging it, but instead she locked up the flat in a long, erection-raising slip. The steel shimmered, glistening with her saliva... and then she kissed near the tip. The odd action had an even more bizarre effect, the weapon seeming to shift and quiver.

"Mmm~... this blade is good enough to seal a fat-cocked demon in... I'm sure this would be useful... but only if someone is willing to get a girl horny from sucking a dick properly!"

She'd turn a glimmering gaze to him, smiling lustfully.

"You suck him off and I'll seal away your problem. You can take the fancy blade, have a journey... but in return, you let me have your other sword so I can fuck your ass. You'll be a neuter so I can have one... but you'll have a demon to help you get a cock back somehow. Or maybe you'll stay that way to refine that sweet ass... nnnf~..."

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
"Well aren't I just the bell of the ball today?!" Lazalan retorts, confounded at the thought of losing his precious junk. It's a sacrifice, and the day is already a confusing one, but despite everything, Odom and Mable are probably his two most trusted people in the entire wilderness. That's not saying much, but he's willing to go out on a limb. If they make good on their deals, he'll have a clean enough slate at the end of the day to begin his journey for real, and with a fancy blade and half demon's blessing to boot.

"Fuck it. You've given me a home Mable, I'll repay you with my cock, you can fuck me with it, and I'll be out of your hair." He states, confidence in the decision.

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Heh... maybe I'll board the place up and follow you, fucking you every night until you don't WANT a cock!"

She'd finally move over to where he stood near the fire, a hand smacking his ass. It'd be hers to ream soon. Turning and hefting the blade up over her shoulders, she'd head outside... and come back a moment later with Odom behind her. She'd move over to her bed, sitting down as Odom dropped his pants. Seemed they'd be doing it inside.

A fat cock, around two and a half inches or three inches thick, was erect at an impressive 13 inches. A barbed head was the only demonic trait, the only one needed as a vivid memory came of Odom dragging it deep and along Laz's prostate.

"Put her food on! Our hostess wants a show while she waits!"

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
"Fine. You're not exactly one for taking it slow, not judging. What would you like with your broth tonight?" He smirks, cracking his shoulders at the familiar, hardly dreaded sight of Odom's cock. It'll be smooth sailing. Laz can suck him off, Mable can bend him over...

He doesn't want to lose his dick. But unless an opportunity makes itself known before him, he's willing to give it up for the sword. Lazalan digs around in a nearby cupboard, looking for soup appropriate vegetables to go with some chicken broth. Of course, in his situation, any interesting elixirs he could slip into the soup to give him an edge would catch his eye.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
While he'd search the cupboard, he'd feel a firm hand smack his clothes ass. Mable hummed, the demon closing in behind the snow elf to push his fat cock between Laz's thighs. It hindered him, the firm massage mixed with a lick to one of his ears.

"Who cares," the gruff male pushed his cock forward and gently moved a hand around to the smaller elf's concealed cock, "I'll mix my spunk in after fucking that pretty mouth of yours. Now-"

"Just suck him off! It could have only water for all I care! I wanna see you dudes fuck!"

The cowgirl had hefted the blade between her legs deviously, gently wiggling and grinding. She was using the sword to masturbate?! But Odom wasn't backing off... his hands tugged and tried to disrobe the elf. He seemed antsy... if he tried, maybe he could get him to back off. But Laz felt it, the lust brewing in the male. If he failed to push him off, it might become more than a blowjob... but staying still meant he'd be getting teased and likely throat-fucked beyond anyone's imagination!

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Lazalan tries to take one step ahead of Odom, whipping around and dropping to his knees, and taking him off guard as he tries to get his mouth around the half demon cock. He wants to see his supposed master be surprised with the heat of his mouth, so readily initiating the blowjob.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
[4+6=10v8]

It wasn't hard to get down and put a fat cock in his mouth, earning a surprised grunt as Odom grasps his head of white hair. If he'd wanted to shock him, it'd worked... but he'd feel the massive cock push right into and down his throat.

"Ngh... eager? I don't blame you."

He'd feel the head slip up and down, the smack of his nose into trimmed pubic hair and his chin against rather large semen-filled orbs blinding his senses. It was a rough facefucking that earned a chuckle from their spectator... but his skill and vigor wrestled the demon from the fire to flop down on the bed, chuckling as he helped guide the elf.

"It's been ages since I fucked your mouth... just as great, if not better... you really will be great when I fuck you into a cocksleeve."

"Come on and throat him harder! Or ride his cock!"

The cheering came from over his shoulder, the sword over her left shoulder as his cowgirl decided to help him by pushing him down on it. She was smiling, as if to say he just had to turn his mouth into a pocketpussy and milk the now seated male... all while angling her grip on the sword.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
[So Laz has the hilt of the sword in his ass?]

Laz moans around the monster cock, sending pleasant vibrations all the way down the shaft as drool runs from the corners of his mouth in rivulets. His narrowed eyes are fiery, refusing to lose their challenging spunk. That's not the only spunk on his mind, of course, as the hot demon dick intrudes his throat and forces it's way into him again and again. Trying to relax, he manages to avoid gagging as he dips to take the pole to the hilt, tightening, and then easing.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
[No... but definitely does now!]

The hilt in his ass was worked up and in, his hostess licking his cheek as he assaulted the cock. Odom grunted as he got sucked off, his hand tightening in the hair to help Laz take his shaft from tip to base. With his cock so well-sucked, the demon leans back and simply grunts.

"Fuck... just like I remember..."

He'd feel his pants pulled down a bit further, the cowgirl reaching around with her free hand to grab and stroke her snow elf friend off while working the shaft into him. He was getting attacked on multiple fronts, her voice whispering in his ear.

"I'll need some of his cum and yours... so try not to swallow all of it. I know that's a big request, but you can find a way to do it, can't you?"

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Lazalan responds with a grunt, working overtime as Mable strokes him off and as his uptight elven ass is penetrated by the hilt. He puts his hands on Odom's legs, pulling himself forwards, and spearing his throat with the cock as he forces himself to take the whole thing. It's a stretch, his throat bulging with the hard prick, but he persists, bobbing his head obediently to try and finally get him off. He himself isn't too far off, his moans definitely pleasant for the larger half demon.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With the increased effort, Odom certainly moans loud enough to suggest his enjoyment! He pulls and smacks into the throat with more gusto in line with Mable jerking off Laz while shoving the sword in to the guard. At last, he'd feel himself held down, part of the initial cum from the half demon pouring right down his gullet. Thankfully, however, he roared and pulled him off to put a lengthy stream of cum all over that elf face. The white matched his hair, the smell messing with his head ever slightly. It was a beckon that he belonged to that cock... but he'd feel a lick up his cheek as the cowgirl withdrew the spunk to her mouth. Her tugging and hilt-fuck grew stronger, greedily demanding him to cum with her eyes. She needed his sample still, it seemed!

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
The rich smell of Odom's load assaults his mind, and it doesn't take long for him to blow as well. Thrusting forwards and back, he drives the sword handle deeper into his ass, tightening up, and then thrusting into Mable's hand in jerky, pleasures motions. With a great moan, Lazalan bites his lip and clenches his body, but there's no stopping the stream of white cum that sprays into the ground, groaning in orgasm.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Odom laughs, petting his cocksucker as the elf came. He didn't spot Mable jerking Laz dry, taking the semen and pulling the hilt free. She'd get up, gently rubbing the cum onto the weapon as Odom leaned back with a chuckle.

"Gods... I'm really going to fuck your ass into a pussy. Forget your journey, I-"

He didn't finished, his body going limp. His head went rolling without a hint of blood, Mable having cleaned it from his shoulders. The male burst into magical energy, absorbing into the cum-stained blade before she brought it to her mouth and spat out the demon's own cum onto a new deal that burned into the blade. It had happened so fast, but Odom was gone... the blade glowing near the hilt with a circular rune. The cowgirl pulled it away, grumbling as she examined the blade.

"Ugh... he tasted bad. But he's sealed now...a nice, loyal sword spirit to bend to your will. I wonder if he'll be the same as normal demons..."

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Initially startled by the sudden decapitation, Lazalan bursts out laughing, joyously clapping at the news as he tries to hone in for a hug.

"Holy shit! Mable! You're the best!" He cheers, looking the blade over eagerly. "Take my cock, take anything, okay not really, not anything. You won't believe me when I say this, but someday, I'm bringing the biggest, meatiest bull stud right to your doorstep, fit for your pleasure. I swear it. Can he hear me in there? God I hope he can. I'm finally going places Odom, you hear me?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The sword glowed, the cowgirl lowering it to aim at his cock as she put on a big smirk face-to-face with Laz.

"He hears you... but he needs time to rest. And with your cock, I'll just fuck the bulls into cows... and your ass into my personal pussy."

She'd grab his shaft, squeezing it lightly as magic courses through the member. Rather than take it, it seemed he lost some of his muscle and a few inches. He thankfully looked a bit on the masculine side facially, but he felt his arms and legs weaken and his abs shift. She bulked up slightly, her horns growing slightly as her skirt bulged. She'd become a bit more strong and sported a cock about eight inches long and two thick. While it had no balls like his, his own package was a meager five inches long an inch and a half thick. She'd made him far more like the bitch from his dream who Odom bent... and was now dropping the sword to embrace him so their cocks touched and she had nice handfuls of his ass.

"I won't see ya for a while... so for the rest of the day, you lay down facedown on my bed. I need your ass to remember me... properly."

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Losing a bit of muscle isn't so bad, better than getting neutered anyways, and by now, the appeal of becoming the land's greatest powerbottom is increasingly more appealing to Lazalan.

"Fair trade. Though I'm trusting you not to work your sword magic on me. I'll need my soul as my own if it means I'm bringing you back your own whore harem someday."

With that, he saunters back into the bedroom, compliant as ever, and facedown on the bed by her request.